• Overall
    4.5 /5
    4.4 /5
    4.6 /5

About Concord

Concord is an all-in-one contract management system. Draft, negotiate, sign, and manage every contract across your organization.

Learn more about Concord

Showing 25 reviews of 132

Lindsey B.
Head of Finance
Telecommunications, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/09/2019

"Concord helped our compmany organize contracts and legal documents"

Comments: Overall, Concord has helped our company get organized/develop a process and have a space that we can collaborate on legal documents. It's vastly improved our efficiency on a legal basis.

Pros: Concord pros:
-Concord can store all of your legal documents in one place
-Concord can share your documents via email with users so that you don't have to attach documents and exchange them back and forth via email .
-Concord helps our teams draft legal documents and comment on them in one spot vs. having them in Google docs then uploading to a signature software so we can see the full history of the document (when someone drafted the document, comments, changes, when a document is sent out to someone for their review, when they read/open documents, and when they've executed them).
-I also like that Concord has organizational features like tags and time controls so that you know what your contract is for and how long it lasts. I like that Concord has an expiration date feature so you know when you need to renew certain contracts or agreements.
-I like the ability to know where contracts stand at all times via Concord and the transparency that provides to our teams.

Cons: -Converting documents from Word to Concord can be tricky sometimes formatting wise. Concord still needs some user functionality like a ruler at the top of the page so you can adjust formatting, spacing, etc.
-There are some features of the internal/external comments that need to be adjusted. Whatever comments you make internally with your teams become visible to external users at a certain stage. Having the ability to always have that internal commenting would be good as an upgrade to the system.
-I wish that Concord had more integrations with certain CRM tools like Hubspot or other integrations with technology that we use on a day to day basis

• Reviewed on 17/09/2019
Randa T.
Insurance, 11-50 Employees

"Concord software review"

Comments: Before Concord all we had were paper contracts so tracking was difficult. With Concord everything is electronic and in one place. I can easily search for a document in the Concord software, which makes my life so much easier!

Pros: The pros of this software that it is easy to use. If there is a function that I haven't used or have needed in awhile, there are great tutorials to assist.

Cons: At first there were a few functions that would have been nice to have. Shortly after, Concord notified me that they had enhancements to demo to me. Most of the functions that we needed were now available.

Sales manager
Information Technology & Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/09/2019

"Very helpful for a large organization with a complex review & approval workflow"

Pros: 1) I work for a large enterprise where any contract needs to be approved and reviewed by a number of departments and people. It's great that we have custom approval workflows and always know whose review we're expecting at each particular stage. 2) Easy to find and easy to use templates. 3) Extra documents (PDFs, etc.) can be attached to a contract, which means that the document content doesn't get clunky.

Cons: The format editing could work a bit better; I'd prefer it would replicate the formatting user experience of MS Word.

• Reviewed on 12/09/2019
Gregg B.
Contract Manager
Real Estate, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 9/09/2016

"Concord - The easy Contract Management software that can make a HUGE difference!"

Comments: This software was tested against the Top 10 Contract Management software's on the market. It was the best by far, for the ease of use, large storage capacity (no limitations), notifications and digital signature! It did not hurt that the cost of this was a fraction of any other on the market!

Pros: Ease of use. For me to apply change to our internal processes, is not an easy thing to do. People do not like change. If it is easy to learn, and it can be set up to resemble what you already do, then it is a WIN-WIN for everyone!

Cons: The only thing I can think of is this: I wish this software also had Purchase Order capabilities - then it would work for EVERYTHING I do within my responsibilities!

• Reviewed on 9/09/2016
  • Reviewed on 2/09/2016

"Terrific! Great value, and great features"

Comments: So far, this product has been amazing! We needed a way to stay on top of deadlines for renewals and terminations, and found the perfect solution. Being able to set reminders has helped stay on top of these important dates. Another great aspect of the software would be the ability to add Tags to each contract. This enables us to sort and determine how many contracts, and what contracts different areas are currently using.

Pros: Ease of Use
Email Notifications

Cons: There is nothing I would recommend changing

• Reviewed on 2/09/2016
Jayant S.
Contracts Specialist
Pharmaceuticals, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/09/2019

"Concord Review"

Comments: Organization and speed of executing contracts are two of the most useful tools that Concord has provided.

Pros: The software keeps things organized and it is extremely easy to search for key words that may only be in certain clauses of a contract. Additionally, it is very easy for workflows and multi-department users to share contracts with ease.

Cons: It isn't as friendly to 3rd party users and they seem to want to execute contracts in a traditional paper fashion.

• Reviewed on 16/09/2019
Senior Vice President, Operations
Internet, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/09/2016

"Concord has changed the way we manage business deals"

Comments: Centralizing all agreements in one location has been tremendously helpful to our business. Everyone knows where to look for docs. Negotiations are managed in the platform. We no longer need an additional e-signature service. The efficiencies are amazing.

• Reviewed on 30/09/2016
Contract Manager
Biotechnology, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/09/2016

"Low cost but full featured contract management solution"

Comments: Concord is an entirely cloud-based system that features as a contract database as well as a full fledged negotiation/e-signature platform. It has integration with Google Docs and Office files, as well as PDF. It's a very flexible piece of software that can have multiple uses depending on the organization.

Pros: Very customizable, template system is excellent, ability to import redlines from Word files is essential

Cons: Some pushback on proprietary platform from outside partners (although this is rare). Requires partners to create an account, although it leverages logins from LinkedIn, Twitter, Google, etc.

• Reviewed on 23/09/2016
Julian W.
  • Reviewed on 1/09/2016

"It works well, it's fast, and it's free (for most uses)"

Comments: I'm the founder of a startup and an advisor encouraged us to try out Concord for digital signatures. We've used it for all documents needed to get signatures for.

Pros: I'd say the best part about Concord is how seamless the experience is when it comes to inviting team members or people outside your org to discuss and/or sign documents. The editor is also rather intuitive - I didn't need any tutorial to jump right in and do what I needed to do. The learning curve is fairly nonexistent. I had a question about the paid version and their team was very quick to respond.

Cons: Well there aren't any except the fear they will eventually drastically reduce their features for free users but I think it's well worth using now. If you have the money and need the features it will be worth paying for as well.

Andrea S.
Partnerships Coordinator
  • Reviewed on 13/10/2017

"I have never had an issue with Concord"

Pros: It's easy to store contract and save templates. We've been able to grant certain user permissions so that everyone has what they need.

Cons: Importing contracts from a word document can be cumbersome at times and I wish there was a better way to organize contracts into folders.

• Reviewed on 13/10/2017
Ron elius S.
Freelance B2B Copywriter for the Food & Beverage Companies
  • Reviewed on 22/09/2018

"Do you want to have a seamless Contract Management? Here it is…"

Comments: Good!

Pros: For Freelancers like me who needed a streamlined On-boarding process, creating Contracts that are seamless is needed. The Huge point for this Software is you can create your own Contract for your Customers or Clients, and the huge contributor for that is their E-Signature! It's so easy to use and it's amazing.

Cons: The Cons that I experience when I'm using this tool is sometimes it's confusing like when you drafted a Contract specifically for a Client, you might wonder the placement of that draft on their Dashboard. I just wish they can improve their UI and UX. I will also add Templates is a must for reference. This is for fast Contract creation and I hope they can add some Templates.

• Reviewed on 22/09/2018
John N.
Designer
Media Production, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 8/09/2016

"Crazy simple and insanely great"

Comments: We use a lot of contracts, it's an essential part of our weekly workflow, and before Concord, we had tried everything and nothing has come close to the efficiency and just simplicity of Concord, it's like email for contracts, but better. Our clients love Concord, and so do we.

Pros: Simple to use, Nice UI and helps keep your contracts organized

Cons: Would be nice to have more design features for creating custom contracts

Joshua Z.
Procurement
Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees

"Non-profit"

Comments: Contract management, getting fully executed versions of the contracts from vendors, alerting necessary parties contracts are complete

Pros: The ability to reassign the signature to someone else

Cons: When requesting signature, there is no option for me to change the message sent via e-mail. It defaults to what my company has instead of allowing me a chance to customize it.

Erik H.
  • Reviewed on 1/09/2016

"Concord eSign Service Review"

Comments: My wife and I own and operate Maven's Connections, LLC a joint venture specialist company and we have been using Concord to handle the signing of contracts when a new client hires us. We love using Concord because it is very simple and the feature set is very robust. We are able to track any changes to the contracts as well as any changes that occur during the course of the negotiation process. We have yet to receive any complaints from our customers about the service.

Pros: Ease of use, value for money and the fact that all our records surrounding contracts are kept in one central location.

Cons: The template creation process can be a bit cumbersome at first.

Tom M.
  • Reviewed on 22/10/2016

"Great electronic contract & FREE"

Comments: I used to rely on Adobe Echosign for a long time but when it made to the subscription basis I was looking for an alternative which was free and provide me with basic feature such as unlimited contract, great and easy experience for my clients to use. Concord blew me away and I am so pleased with this solution. I am far from using all the features including within the free offer. I can only recommend this solution to any business in need for filling contract and getting them e-signed by clients.

• Reviewed on 22/10/2016
Trey B.
  • Reviewed on 8/09/2016

"Concord takes the pain out of the contract process"

Comments: We have been using Concord for the past three months and it has made a world of difference in streamlining our contract process. No more chasing clients to get a hard copy signed, scanned and sent back! Just review, edit and sign!

Pros: Ease of use. Updates when events happen such as signatures.

Product Manager & Front-end Developer
Retail, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 9/12/2016

"We sign agreements, remotely but instantly! Great product"

Comments: We've been using Concord to sign new agreements with our clients, without the need of printing, post or meetings in-person. A great tool which allows you to instantly sign contracts remotely via the internet.

Pros: Instant
Secure Electronic Signage
Insights - Contract Status
Contract Management
Version Control
Edit with Colleagues

• Reviewed on 9/12/2016
Aaron R.
  • Reviewed on 7/10/2016

"This is what e-signature needs to be"

Comments: Although the experience of creating templates and documents for signature could be a little simpler, it does the job well and the dashboard is really great. Most importantly clients find it easy to use

Marco M.
Community
Computer Games, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/12/2020

"Using Concord for NDAs"

Pros: I use Concord for sending out NDAs. Using templates and being able to view all activity is easy. It makes things a lot faster and more streamlined for our team.

Cons: Nothing to dislike as of yet. I only use Concord a couple of times a week.

• Reviewed on 15/12/2020
Titus E.
Legal Counsel
  • Reviewed on 13/09/2019

"Concord review"

Comments: It simplifies the working processes and saves time. Plus you have all contracts stores in the same location.

Pros: The functionalities and structure are very clear and work well.

Cons: Formatting texts isn't very well developed.

• Reviewed on 13/09/2019
Chief Executive Officer & Founder
Internet, 11-50 Employees

"Easy to use Service!"

Comments: Great Service. Cheaper alternative to docusign which is a very expensive product . Concordnow provides the same services at a much cheaper alternative.

Senior Contract Manager
  • Reviewed on 2/11/2017

"Have recently been using Concord."

Comments: Will streamline our contracting process from start to end. The ability to have a provider sign and forward along without printing hardcopies and sending in the mail we eliminate lost and misplaced contracts.

Pros: The software is easy to use once you get the hang of it. I recently began using the software and as I become more familiar the easier it is to use it.

Cons: It would be helpful if Concord was also a database that could be used to run reports and act as a repository.

• Reviewed on 2/11/2017
International Sports Partnerships Manager
Entertainment, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 1/10/2016

"Very easy to use"

Comments: I recently started using Concordnow to sign online documents. Was very easy to use and will continue using for future document signing. If you're looking to convert to online signing of documents this is a great tool.

Pros: Easy to use
Customer support within the app

• Reviewed on 1/10/2016
Katie L.
  • Reviewed on 23/03/2017

"Got custom fields you need to access? Run away!!"

Comments: We contracted with Concord over a year ago and have experienced two very disappointing situations: (1) We started working with Concord in April of 2016. We were guaranteed connection to our custom Salesforce fields within 30 days before we signed our contract in June (only out-of-the-box fields are accessible at this time). Once those 30 days passed, we still were not able to connect custom fields and were then 100% gold star guaranteed it would be working by the end of 2017 (note this is still seven months after initial promise). As of March 2017, we are still not able to connect to the custom fields. We have been paying for a severely handicapped service all this time with no offer of account credit, or any sort of response as to when the custom fields will actually be available. On top of that... (2) One of our users that we have been paying for is not able to connect his API key at all to the Concord platform. We have been in contact with their Customer Service department at least a dozen times regarding this and keep getting the same general response that the tech team is "working hard to investigate the issue". To add insult to injury, our last two emails requesting a response have not received any response. It's been over 30 days since they last responded at all. We feel ignored, lied to and very disrespected as a customer. The saddest part is that we really love everything else about the platform! But if it won't connect to the fields we need, or connect to our user at all, it's not valuable and causing productivity issues. Get it together Concord. At least RESPOND to your customers. And if you are going to promise something to a customer to get them to sign a contract, FOLLOW THROUGH.

• Reviewed on 23/03/2017
Tiffani P.
Sourcer
Computer Games, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 9/12/2020

"Game Changer!"

Comments: Concord has been a GAME CHANGER! I remember the days of yore, manually typing out each offer letter in a Word document, it was tedious and offered lots of opportunity for mistakes. With Concord, we are able to store handy dandy templates that makes this process a breeze, and holds people accountable for their role in the workflow.

Pros: With Concord, we are able to store handy dandy templates that makes this process a breeze, and holds people accountable for their role in the workflow.

Cons: There is nothing I dislike about using this software, it has only improved my job!

• Reviewed on 9/12/2020