Filter by:

• Overall

About Concord

Concord is the simplest way to collaborate on, sign, manage, and store agreements.

Learn more about Concord

Eric L.
Eric L.
Strategic Advisor in US

Bootstrap to Growth

5 5 years ago

Comments: I'm a fan of ease of use, as a long time SaaS user a product needs to be easy to use right away and i want to be able to get to work quickly. Concord has built just that . When needing to get a contract out quickly and struggling with making the contract sound "legal" enough Concord delivers. Concord has helped me take a 1 man PR agency to a 10 person Agency in 6 months.

Pros:

Ease of use, easy to roll out to the team as we grow and we don't need to hold hands to get contracts out

Cons:

None, the customer service is second to none

Jennifer H.
Benefits Coordinator in US
Warehousing, 501-1,000 Employees

Practical, effective and user friendly system

5 2 years ago

Comments: Overall we are very satisfied with Concord. We have about 20 users at this moment and everybody has had a positive experience so far. As with every new system, some questions have come up, but our Customer Success Manager,representative, is always very responsive and always provides effective solutions to our concerns.

Pros:

Easy to navigate platform Electronic signature Offers third party access Ability to track changes and set lifecyle

Cons:

The transition from our previous system to Concord took a little longer than we expected but we are very pleased with the system overall.

Senior Associate Counsel in US
Food & Beverages, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Concord is recommended without reservation!

5 3 months ago

Comments: As a one-person legal department for a multi-state, multi-location company, it's essential that I have a centralized contracts repository that's easy to use and customize as the company grows.

Pros:

Easy searchability. Use of tags to link docs. Customizable reports.

Cons:

Pretty much any limitations from the early versions have been addressed and remedied over time.

Jahnavi P.
sr legal counsel in US
Airlines/Aviation, 51-200 Employees

best document management system for the price

4 11 months ago

Pros:

Shared document editing; approval workflow

Cons:

Version history is harder to see at times

Greta V.
Supply Chain Coordinator in US
Oil & Energy, 501-1,000 Employees

Setpoint Integrated Solutions, Inc -Administrator

4 last year

Comments: We are able to manage contracts more accurately and efficiently. Being able to keep notes is very helpful for other uses to see the status and contact person.

Pros:

The summary and discussion area is very helpful. Being able to list a start and end date of the contract so that you don't have to read thru every time. And getting the reminders before expiration. Those are great tools and make it so efficient to manage contracts. The search is very useful for those that aren't sure where the contract is located when there are sub folders.

Cons:

Not able to manually move from the "Review" stage if you don't have to docusign. Not all of our documents require a signature, for example terms and conditions for purchase. We have to review, but may not need to sign.

Dana K.
Manager in US
Music, 2-10 Employees

Concord - the Best application for Contracts!

5 12 months ago

Comments: It has been a lifesaver!

Pros:

I loved that I can save templates of our contracts and that it keeps track of our signed and completed contracts and I don't have to store them locally. It is safe and secure and it also makes it easy for our customers to use and sign!

Cons:

I would say I wish that they would have an option to make a payment section after they sign the contract

Contract Manager in US
Computer Software, 501-1,000 Employees

Great & Easy to Use Product

4 5 years ago

Comments: My company struggled to find a contract management product that didn't cost thousands of dollars. Concord very nicely meets that criteria and comes with wonderful features. We unfortunately don't utilize all of the features available, but the repository and the reminders are extremely helpful. I also love being able to add comments as notes to myself when I check back in on a contract at some point. Another plus for Concord is the search feature. When dealing with hundreds of contracts sometimes I cannot remember all the names of each vendor. You can add "tags" to your contracts and can search for tags very easily. This makes the process of searching and finding a contract very easy. The ability to have reminders sent to yourself so far in the future is wonderful. I never have to worry about missing a deadline as long as my contracts are uploaded in Concord. Great product that we will continue to use!

Amanda B.
Safety in US
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 201-500 Employees

Very Helpful!

4 2 years ago

Comments: Overall I am very happy with Concord and would recommend it any large company who maintains driver files.

Pros:

The system is very helpful with maintaining our drivers files. They are help us with drug testing for random and pre employment.

Cons:

Only con I have is that they will not except forms for the drivers files if they are missing any piece of information, even something as small as the missing year on a date.

Adam M.
Integrator in US
Environmental Services, 51-200 Employees

Good Product Overall

4 3 years ago

Comments: Overall, I really like the software and I would recommend it to companies who need an easy and efficient way to get their contracts signed by their customers without the headache of using actual paper.

Pros:

I appreciate the organization features of this software. It allows you to create templates for various contracts which you can save for multiple uses between multiple customers. It makes signing, organizing, and saving contracts quick and painless.

Cons:

It can take a bit to get used to the overall formatting of the software. Overall, it is easy to maneuver through but it does benefit if you are a bit tech savvy.

Erin A.
Regional Market Director in US
Information Services, 11-50 Employees

Concord Document Conversions/edits

4 2 years ago

Comments: - Document control: this has worked well
- Sharing comments with external entities: this has worked most of the time (see comment above)
- Gathering signatures: this has worked sometimes - at other times, it has not allowed me to select the person signing until I re-created the document.

Pros:

Concord's primary purpose of version control, sharing, and signing of documents works fairly well, however, I have had some challenges with adding comments that others were unable to see regardless of how I added them and/or level of access of the recipient.

Cons:

When documents are uploaded to Concord, the formatting is a disaster. I have spent countless hours reformatting documents in Concord, only to see the document revert to the original formatting after I submitted it for signature! Also, I once spent a great deal of time creating a template only to have it disappear from the system - administrator couldn't even find it.

Jacob W.
Jacob W.
Sales Engineer in US
Computer & Network Security, 201-500 Employees

Great for SMB

5 3 years ago

Pros:

It's incredibly easy for us to manage our vendor and independent contractor agreements. Our favorite and most used feature is the automated templates, allowing us to save hours a month in paperwork for all of our independent contractors. They're also incredibly simple, which, for us is a huge plus.

Cons:

- We have over a dozen entities and we wish that we could manage users in one panel, then giving them inherited/overridden permissions by the entity, instead of each and every entity one-by-one. - The analytics piece is bare bones and could use some TLC.

Vishal S.
US
Hospitality, 11-50 Employees

Great contract management system

4 5 years ago

Comments: After researching all of the major e-contracting products in the market, we concluded that Concord offered the most functionality for the price. In particular, we were seeking a product that allowed us to customize workflows and set up approvals before a contract is sent out. Surprisingly, we were unable to find another system that could do that.

Pros:

Ability to customize work flows.

Cons:

There is no mobile app and the signature function does not seem to work on mobile phone browsers.

Diego C.
Account Executive in France

Good tool from an end-user perspective

5 7 months ago

Comments: Overall I am a happy and satisfied user. In the beginning, I was a bit sceptical, but It was mainly due to how we set it up internally.

Pros:

We have implemented Concord almost 1 year ago and I am using it on a weekly base to prepare and send out contracts. It is easy to use, pretty straight forward and have multiple functionalities that our previous tool didn't have. Is also very easy to keep track of all the contracts that have been signed/ are under review, needs to be signed.

Cons:

It would be great to have additional languages available in the tool.

Controller in
Telecommunications, 51-200 Employees

Concord Contract Management Review

5 5 years ago

Comments: The Concord contract management platform has become a resource tool used everyday for our company. Internal permissioning and automatic notifications allow for efficient maintenance and monitoring of our contracts and agreements, with a centralized repository for quick and easy referencing. The audit trail, discussion notes, term, and finance sections also add to ongoing dialogue amongst our users. Would definitively recommend the Concord contract management solution.

Sergey R.
Lawyer in Belarus
Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 Employees

On Concord is all in one

5 11 months ago

Comments: No complaints

Pros:

Edit, redline, and comment — all on one platform.

Cons:

The new interface may seem a little more complicated, but you get used to it quickly.

Sr. Director of Finance and Operations in US
Media Production, 51-200 Employees

Streamlined our agreements process

5 4 years ago

Comments: We moved from doing all contracts on paper to being 100% digital. It's streamlined our whole contract process incredibly and made it much more organized & efficient.

Pros:

It's very easy to track contracts throughout the writing, negotiation, signing, & execution process. The on-boarding process was made very easy, thanks to our Account Manager who walked us through that process and went the extra mile to make sure it was setup perfectly for our needs.

Cons:

I wish there were more robust reporting features- such as summarizing financial clauses by month/year and some way to mark them as paid or unpaid. That would be an invaluable tool for our finance/accounting department.

Alex P.
Sales in Belarus
Information Technology & Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Concord

5 2 years ago

Pros:

It is very convenient and saves lots of extra paperwork

Cons:

a few bugs here and threw but overall not bad

Paul H.
President in France
Internet, 11-50 Employees

Concord in everyday life

5 11 months ago

Comments: In an effort to digitize our internal documents, we needed to be able to electronically sign our documents. In addition, we also needed to be able to have our customers sign documents remotely. Concord enables all of this

Pros:

Adding documents to be signed and colaborate with some other people is very easy. Contacting people from outside our structure to sign is simple and efficient.

Cons:

Contract deletion is a bit complicated, not easy to find at first glance

Service Civique in Uruguay
Consumer Electronics, 2-10 Employees

An excellent contract management solution

5 3 years ago

Pros:

What is great with Concord is that it helps you at a crucial point in the business life: when it comes to negotiating the terms of a contract, and signing it. Many business partners can get a bit crazy at this point, and Concord is doing a great job to make this whole process smooth and transparent. I really love the electronic signature option as well as the online negotiating feature - Concord is an essential tool for your Business Development team, it will help them to sign agreements much more easily than before.

Cons:

Some business partners are quite reluctant to use the Concord Software, for many reasons. There is still an evangelization work to be done by Concord. Also you cannot get great analytics data of your contract management.

Cody M.
Cody M.
CEO in Philippines
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 51-200 Employees

Concord Review

5 5 years ago

Comments: The best experience I think is that it allows me to see what changes are actually happening and to check back what was modified. It is easy to use.Concord allows me to organize our files basically, so I don't have everything dumped into one place. It's easier to see and more organized.

Pros:

It's user-Friendly. I can share the documents with the client and I can check on the changes and what was modified. We can track the number of contracts sent out vs. how many were executed.

Cons:

So Far so good. I can tell that it was really useful.

Lori M.
paralegal in US
Publishing, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Great product

5 3 years ago

Pros:

It's very easy for third parties to use.

Cons:

Can be a bit tricky to format when creating templates.

Jean-baptiste T.
Président in France
Education Management, 11-50 Employees

Concord

5 12 months ago

Pros:

The easy access of the website which is very intuitive. Various documents an be upload and easyly signed.

Cons:

The management of the individuals of my company, whichcan be improved.

Jessica G.
Program Manager in US

My experience has been fairly good as far as creating the structure for our company.

3 4 years ago

Pros:

I like that we are able to complete the full contracting process externally and internally within Concord. I like the ease of communicating with the provider and having everything in one place. Also, being able to attach supporting documentation as well as linking other documents for historical purposes.

Cons:

What I like least is that it doesn't have the ability to continue the full contracting process post signature. I structured the post contract implementation process into Concord but it's really manual not something provided by Concord.

Nawal N.
Coordinator in Panama
Education Management, 501-1,000 Employees

Safe, efficient, and great value for the money

5 3 weeks ago New

Comments: I have only used the free version of Concord but I am negotiating with my organization so that we start using it. We hire many educators from different countries and Concord will help us keep track of contracts and would definitely save us time.

Pros:

I love the clean of concord. It is minimalistic, practical and easy to use. Concord can save the Human Resources department in any organization time and money. The free version allow users to organize documents, edit them, sign contracts and save them securely. The price is very accessible if users decide to acquire a more advanced version of the program.

Cons:

I have only found an English version of Concord. I believe that Concord has a great potential of growth if it became available in other languages like Spanish and Arabic. It is a very good tool and more users can benefit from it worldwide if it becomes available in their language.

Adam S.
Contract Manager in US
Medical Devices
Used the Software for: Not provided

Low cost but full featured contract management solution

5 5 years ago

Comments: Concord is an entirely cloud-based system that features as a contract database as well as a full fledged negotiation/e-signature platform. It has integration with Google Docs and Office files, as well as PDF. It's a very flexible piece of software that can have multiple uses depending on the organization.

Pros:

Very customizable, template system is excellent, ability to import redlines from Word files is essential

Cons:

Some pushback on proprietary platform from outside partners (although this is rare). Requires partners to create an account, although it leverages logins from LinkedIn, Twitter, Google, etc.