SmartDocs for Microsoft Word Reviews

by 36Software

• Overall
    4.7/5
    4.6/5

About SmartDocs for Microsoft Word

SmartDocs transforms Microsoft Word into an easy proposal creation tool. Improve productivity from Day 1. Powerful yet easy-to-use.

Learn more about SmartDocs for Microsoft Word

Nomar salvatore M.
Terapeuta respiratorio
1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/03/2018

"ideal to make great content reports. "

Comments: The biggest benefit is that you can minimize the time in the edition of large documents such as research, degree work or any other large work, since you have at your disposal a number of tools that are easy to access and easy to use. the edition of these.

Pros: has an endless number of ideal tools for the production of large content reports, where you can edit it, change typeface, font size, use symbols, insert images from different sites, including preloaded in the program, as stored in the computer. The best of this program esque you can make the index of your work automatically, which avoids that there is a human error when doing it in a non-automated way, which also gives the user the minimization of time in the final execution of the report.

Cons: Sometimes the program closes unexpectedly and you can lose much of the inormaicon that is not saved, because you should always be aware of saving the information, even though the program has a self-recovery mode. In addition to this, it is not compatible with the free operating system, which means that when you open a file that is saved in any of these systems, it is modified arbitrarily and you must redo the edition of it.

• Reviewed on 19/03/2018
Osamah A.
Computer & Network Security, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/10/2019

"The Complete Package, All in one!"

Comments: instead of opening tons of programs at the same time, SmartDocs is a simple extension that can do all of the different tasks. it is very practical and useful to me in many aspects and I will definitely recommend it!

Pros: I am very fond of every Microsoft software and SmartDocs is definitely one of them, it is very smooth and comfy to work with, has an endless amount of useful tools and features and it continues to add more and more with every new release. I like the variety of the available options to work with, you can adjust the font, insert clarifying images and tables to your documents to make it more readable.

Cons: I am a satisfied user of SmartDocs for Microsoft Word, and have nothing to actually complain about!

• Reviewed on 11/10/2019
Robert H.
Information Services, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/02/2020

"MS Word - SmartDoc"

Comments: Experience has been good, we use the product along side google docs.

Pros: I like being able to share and collaborate with my work colleagues. This software allows me to do that.

Cons: It is not as syncd as some competitors in the market. Hard to fault it though. The price point perhaps is a fault.

• Reviewed on 24/02/2020
Belkys F.
Admin Director
Sports, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/01/2020

"Smart Docs"

Comments: I do love the product and feel it has been a benefit for our company

Pros: The ease of use and the ability to share docs among staff for edits and comments

Cons: Does not convert to some other software

• Reviewed on 22/01/2020
Benjamin W.
Education Management, 10,001+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/09/2019

"Good"

Comments: I use it a ton and I sometimes dont have any other options.

Pros: I like this and I use it every much. There is a lot you can do with it and it is easy to use. would recomend.

Cons: I dont tlike the transition of use while using this product and other product. SOmettimes they do not transfer well.

• Reviewed on 29/09/2019
Rahil H.
Sector Msnsger
Government Administration, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/02/2020

"The Best Text Editing Software - Microsoft Word"

Comments: I use this software long time, word software the best I've ever seen software. Crack version I never used it

Pros: This software is very simple, I use my text editing work, I can correct the distances between words and sentences with this software.

Cons: Microsoft Word software didn't like crack version, in our work environment everyone downloads the crack version, i can't understand, full version is comfortable and every day update new version.

• Reviewed on 27/02/2020
Mohamed E.
doctor
Hospital & Health Care, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 9/02/2020

"word is the amazing software"

Comments: i used the word software for more than 5 years. i use it as a part time job by writing text and make different styles for people who want that . and the updates that are made regularly helped me to increase my clients and make very good work.

Pros: what i most like about this software is the abilities it provide to make a good text styles and the very good options it provide.

Cons: what i like least about word is the the control the space between lines.

• Reviewed on 9/02/2020
Raven M.
Administrative Assistant
Computer & Network Security, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/01/2020

"Absolutely love Smart Docs for Microsoft Word"

Comments: Microsoft smart docs has made creating documents For our company so easy and fun to do because it takes all the effort out it

Pros: it’s extremely easy to use, user friendly, easy setup and makes creating docs a breeze

Cons: I have no cons for Microsoft smart docs it’s a really great program that makes creating docs easy for you

• Reviewed on 16/01/2020
Katrina M.
Security
Gambling & Casinos, 10,001+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/02/2020

"Smart docs wsord"

Comments: I love it word has always been my go to for writing material of any kind.
My overall experience is amazing. I continue to use this program for writing and saving
Information from email , resume sending and just overall I am familiar with this software.

Pros: Word docs is great for saving and editing easyg to upload so I have extra copy of important information for my small business.
I just started writing a book and this software supports templates needed for writing ideas and outlining actual details helping me to organize my thoughts and ideas for book.

Cons: Well I believe that additional downloads and perhaps just reviewing software to continue to run smoothly to make my tasks easier. It does take some docs and encrypt them which I have to make sure when sending docs it's in right format for others to open.

• Reviewed on 17/02/2020
Heather H.
District Manager
Education Management, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/01/2020

"Document Writer"

Comments: I can create many items that are need specific and edit them when necessary.

Pros: This software allows me to create and edit documents. I can be as specific and change them according to my needs.

Cons: There is not at alot of training available on how to use this tool. I used the tool bar the figure out exactly what I needed.

• Reviewed on 25/01/2020
Liz D.
Medical Information Manager
Medical Devices, 10,001+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/11/2018

"Not sure if I should be happy or concerned"

Pros: This program saves the team serious time in managing reusable information. We are also able to control components of document templates and use a logic-based wizard ("Smartbuilder") to customize a template off a single source document. Before, I had to manage 18 different templates to accommodate different combinations of components.

Cons: Con 1 - Lack of development progress makes me concerned about my decision to invest time and money into SmartDocs as a solution. Version 2016 was promised in 2016 - no release. In 2017 users were told there was a change of plan and 36software was working on Version 2017 - no release. In August 2018 we were told that Version 2018 would be officially released soon - no release. We are at the end of 2018 and users are still running version 2014. Con 2 - Training/support. Most SmartDocs training is video based which is way more difficult to reference than written guidance. Support portal is outdated. 36software has a very lean customer support team so it takes them longer than I'd like to help with support tickets. Despite these cons, SmartDocs is still solving business issues for my team and we're not about to abandon the software. It means that I've had to do a lot more on my own with training and support than I anticipated.

• Reviewed on 30/11/2018
Lauren D.
Senior Manager, Proposal Department
Human Resources, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/09/2017

"Making Proposal Writing easier every day"

Pros: SmartDocs is an extension right into Word, so I don't have to open and close multiple programs to manage my content. I can update responses on the fly, and easily search and find the content I need.

Cons: They are a small company and sometimes support takes a couple of days. And the latest version is only available in Beta form, but I have started to use it and it already wowed me!

by 36Software on 13/10/2017

Lauren,

Thank you so much for your review! We love hearing from our customers and we take your feedback to heart.

We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying the new Beta version of SmartDocs. We'll be releasing the final version soon!

We're sorry for any inconvenience stemming from Support response times. We're adding members to our Support team in the near future in hopes that we can answer Support tickets more efficiently.

Thanks again for being a valued SmartDocs user!
The 36Software Team

• Reviewed on 28/09/2017
Business Owner
Farming, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 29/12/2018

"Adaptable to your needs and easy to use"

Comments: Overall it's been a great experience, and I program I would recommend if you like the Microsoft family of word processing programs.

Pros: The fact that the menus are easy to select from, and that it's relatively easy to use. It appears to be the most used word processing software for those who use documents in their business because I get (and send) a lot of papers that are .doc and can be easily opened with Microsoft. If, by chance, it's a slightly different word program that was used by the sender, I've always been able to open it with a little converting. Never really have had an issue using it.

Cons: There are a lot of features that I'm not sure how to use and a little afraid to try. Years ago programs came with books that you could access to look up what you needed to know. Now everything is web-based, and I don't like that. I like my answers to be in a book by my side, not in some web browser search engine somewhere. But that being said, it does a lot and I know a lot of people who use a lot more features of it than I do.

• Reviewed on 29/12/2018
Adnan A.
student
Medical Practice, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 6/10/2019

"Best app for your daily word and recordings "

Comments: I have been using this app for years, both for personal and educational reasons. I'm 100% satisfied with it and will definitely recommend it to friends.

Pros: - Multi-function application, all your needs are included and plugged in, you won't need to use other programs
- You can save your work in multi-forms and transfer it
- you can use the online features, which allow you to complete your work in different devices

Cons: - The trial period is somehow short
- Sometimes the format is messed up if your are using different versions of the program.

• Reviewed on 6/10/2019
Mary N.
editor, photographer, social media manager @ icc
Broadcast Media, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/03/2019

"Available 24/7"

Comments: Working online with groups and being able to compile the work as a group is one major advantage. It has helped me collaborate with my team members during team work and makes work easier in compiling my work.

Pros: SmartDocs are very easy to use you can access them whenever you are. As long as you have internet you can access the documents any time and anywhere. Another pro is the ability to share with others online you can use it for team projects.

Cons: One con about the SmartDocs is that you cannot access them if you are not connected to the internet.

• Reviewed on 17/03/2019
Law Student
Higher Education, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/10/2019

"Intuitive, Organized, Document Collaboration Solution"

Comments: Smartdocs is a wonderful solution to our need of collaborating on projects across different teams and businesses. We do nearly all of our work on electronic documents and nearly everything gets checked and double-checked by other people. This program has made doing so super easy.

Pros: This program is easy to implement, it's easy to use on mobile devices, and it provides an easy platform for collaboration. There are a variety of different tools that make creating intelligent documents incredibly easy. We do almost everything through Outlook, and this integrates almost flawlessly with Outlook. We LOVE it.

Cons: The only complaint I have is that it becomes difficult to navigate when you're offline (airplanes, road trips, etc).

• Reviewed on 15/10/2019
Dominque T.
Safety and Facilities Management
Facilities Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 5/12/2018

"Smart Docs Microsoft Word "

Comments: Despite the CS issue, great program! Very efficient and resourceful.

Pros: The ability to use information repeatedly without doing a whole lot each time. You can customize a template to suit your needs.

Cons: The videos! It would have been nice to talk to a live person faster rather than be assigned a ticket number and wait. There are deadlines to be met and you may miss them waiting on assistance.

• Reviewed on 5/12/2018
Mohammad mahdi H.
Visiting Scholar
Higher Education, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/10/2018

"Excellent Tool"

Pros: It makes the life really easier. As a person who is using it every day, easier to use along with being user and friendly is the best thing I need. I am really satisfy with it.

Cons: Sometimes It does not work perfectly. For example, with doing something, you expect to get specific result, but the results is not what you expected. Maybe it is the bug of the software.

• Reviewed on 24/10/2018
Vijay P.
Business analyst
Information Technology & Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 6/08/2018

"It is one of the best software to work on in proffesional network"

Pros: You can modify and save your data as in way you want.
You can even send these files without any restrictions via email.
It has a autosave functionality which is one of the best feature of this software.

Cons: Only one person is able to modify the word document at a single time.Share functionality is not available on word document as it is in excel.

• Reviewed on 6/08/2018
Billie B.
Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/02/2019

"SmartDocs"

Comments: my business is always moving aroudn with me and i like my files and editing capabilites with me at all times smartDocs allows that to be possible

Pros: i love how my business can be on the go wherever i go, and i can transfer from device to device in the snap of a finger.

Cons: i did have some freezing issues a few times but both times i was able to save and close the app

• Reviewed on 11/02/2019
Aakash S.
Senior Associate Business Analyst
Computer Software, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/08/2018

"Best Documentation Software"

Comments: Very good

Pros: Draw diagrams, pictures. Very easy to use. Documentation of proposal documents are only prepared on it. Checkbox option is very good feature for those who uses it as test plan in testing domain

Cons: From my side there is one con that you can't share the same file at same time as you get the smae feature in Excel.

• Reviewed on 23/08/2018
Ghulam A.
Higher Education, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/08/2019

"As a user"

Comments: Over all its best as it saves my lot of time.

Pros: It is a tool to transform word file to manageable document.We can make documents, proposal, reports with saving time and in best design.

Cons: There is nothing which i dislike about it.

• Reviewed on 14/08/2019
Enid G.
PACS SUPPORT ASST.
Hospital & Health Care, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 1/08/2019

"overall of smartDocs"

Comments: it's worth to have specially in this electric world

Pros: almost all their Docs works very well and properly. easy use and more creative things.

Cons: I think so far everything I has worked for me and even me through school as well.

• Reviewed on 1/08/2019
Tera C.
Preschool teacher
Education Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 3/11/2019

"SmartDocs"

Comments: I use SmartDocs to save all my documents for my class and other papers that I need to save and print.

Pros: SmartDocs is very easy to use.

Cons: No cons.

• Reviewed on 3/11/2019
Ashish B.
Software Developer
Information Technology & Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/12/2018

"Smart docs Editor"

Pros: Easy to use, provide many editable options. We can also add extra fonts liberary according to requirement

Cons: Not able to open pdf files. Hangs when file size is too large.

• Reviewed on 12/12/2018