• Overall
    4.7 /5
    4.7 /5
    4.8 /5

About Verenia CPQ

Verenia's product configurator provides simple and intuitive UX/UI, guides users through the process and results in more sales revenue.

Learn more about Verenia CPQ

Showing 25 reviews of 66

Matt D.
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/11/2019

"Great Product"

Comments: We use the software for our configured products to layout the design before carrying over to manufacturing.

Pros: Ease of use with graphical illustrations of configured products.

Cons: Pictures sometimes don't carry over to PDF

• Reviewed on 23/11/2019
Terence G.
Warranty Coordinator
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/06/2020

"Freedman Configurator Review"

Pros: It's fast. It does not hang like some software I've used in the past.

Cons: I can't think of anything at the moment.

• Reviewed on 24/06/2020
Brittany F.
Sales Support
Consumer Goods, 51-200 Employees

"Review on Verenia"

Comments: Overall, the team is very helpful when there is an issue and always resolve it quickly.

Pros: This software has great features that enables you to set up in a way that works best for you. Adding shortcuts to areas you use most or downloading reports with accurate data.

Cons: The biggest aspect of difficulty would be learning the system, however, once you understand it is easy and effective.

Steven R.
Product Specialist
Design, 11-50 Employees

"Verenia Review"

Comments: Overall, Verenia has made a world of difference for the better in our company. We're able to increase both quantity and quality of quotes and orders for our clients.

Pros: I love Verenia because it's allowed us to fine-tune our quote and order making abilities to accommodate the extremely custom fixtures we produce.

Cons: It's a bit clunky sometimes and slow clicking in and out of orders.

Matthew M.
Account Manager
Automotive, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/06/2020

"Orders made easy"

Comments: Helps keep me organized. Couldn’t imagine my job without it.

Pros: The ability to search an select accurate products.

Cons: Sometimes I do not understand how to fully use this product.

• Reviewed on 11/06/2020
Heather G.
Vice President
Furniture, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 3/12/2020

"Perfect for Us"

Comments: Great customer service - tech savy AND user friendly. They worked to understand our business first and then made the system work for us.

Pros: Multifunction - This benefits both our sales and production team, saving time on quotes and part number set up.
Phased Approach - We are rolling out internally, then to our dealers and then looking to build out the visual elements to make it even better for the end user.

Cons: Nothing at this time - just wish it could configure more hours in the day!

• Reviewed on 3/12/2020
Meghan Z.
Design Engineer
  • Reviewed on 10/07/2018

"Simple but pretty robust"

Pros: It is easy to use even without an extensive coding background. It makes the configure to quote process so much faster which really pleases customers.

Cons: Sometimes I wish there were more options for customization of how you can display things. But I understand there are only limited options in order to keep the usability easy for everyone

• Reviewed on 10/07/2018
Dave H.
Customer Service - SMB
  • Reviewed on 3/12/2015

"It is a good start and with time should be quite useful."

Comments: There are still some bugs to be worked out.
One feature that can be improved is that when you enter a fabric set # or part #, if you don't have it exactly right, it doesn't offer any choices. For example, I wanted to enter the floor tiles into an order so I typed "47726" and nothing came up. I had to type "47726-1N" to get it. It is the same thing with other part numbers where there are various suffixes. If you type in the parent #, none of the possibilities are shown.
Also, I noticed when you copy a Configurator #, it keeps the original entry date and doesn't allow you to change it. That NEEDS to be changed.
When you doclink orders, you still need to enter the dates manually. It would be nice if there was a calendar to click on to choose the ship date.
When you are reviewing the lines on the Configurator #, it would be helpful if it showed whichever line you did last to help keep track of where you are, especially when there are a lot of lines.

Melanie H.

"Great Experiance"

Comments: This product is by far the easiest Configurator that I have worked with. With almost no instruction you can easily go in and get right to work. This program is a great addition to our software. I look forward to using your product for many years to come!

Matt J.
  • Reviewed on 8/12/2015

"needed a few tweaks but it's an ongoing project"

Comments: Pro's are Vic and Jordan are here to help. We've got kind of a complicated business here with so many options and special situations. Any bus will get worked out. also, I want to give overall 4 stars but it won't let me.

• Reviewed on 8/12/2015
Maxwell W.
Inside Sales

"Very easy to use"

Comments: I love everything about the software. Only one con, not easy to search through open quotes.

Heidi H.
Machinery, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/12/2019

"First time round"

Comments: I was not a direct creator of our software platform but it is pretty easy to use. Verenia's contacts are very helpful and easy to work with. However, I am not sure we were prepared big picture and got tripped up a bit along the way.

Pros: There are a lot of options on how to create your platform.

Cons: You really need to have a clear view in mind before you get started to be sure the overall flow works long term.

• Reviewed on 16/12/2019
Roger M.
modifications service
Medical Devices, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 1/12/2020

"easy to use"

Comments: Makes my job somewhat easier as I can get more info into my work.

Pros: overall ease of use for someone who isnt a computer use person.

Cons: overall happy. sometime wish could get more info to automatically come up or should i say move to new order. once used to it happy.

• Reviewed on 1/12/2020
Eric Y.
BOM Supervisor
Automotive, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/11/2019

"Four years in, still the best configurator I have used"

Comments: We continue to expand our use of this software. It is flexible and customizable. With Verenia CPQ, if we can think it, we can do it. I have had the opportunity to program and use several configurators during my career, and this is hands down the best.

Pros: One of the best aspects of Verenia CPQ is its ease of use. We use it primarily for order entry, and when new salespeople join our workforce, they are able to pick it up quickly and aren't hindered by struggling to learn new software. Customer support is outstanding and always has been. In the 4+ years I've been using this software, there have been very few issues, and those few have been dealt with quickly and with excellent communication from Verenia.

Cons: I have yet to find anything that I dislike about the software. I would like to be able to group users in more specific and detailed ways than I can currently, but that in no way hurts business or slows us down.

Jeff R.
Sales Manager
Maritime, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/09/2017

"Excellent product. Easy to use. No customer complaints."

Comments: I use this on a daily basis and highly recommend it due to it's ease of use and explanation of the pontoons and options.

Pros: As the sales manager for a Bennington pontoon dealership approx. 80% of our Bennington sales are custom ordered pontoons. This software is extremely easy for our sales staff and our customers to build their pontoons, send the build to my desk, and easy for me to price quotes. The customers as well as our sales staff really like the info icon on options that actually show what the option looks like.

Cons: As I stated our sales staff and customers really like the info icon that shows what the option looks like. I would like to see more of this as well as percentages of customers that select that feature. This would help add more value to the options.

• Reviewed on 23/09/2017
Jason B.
Customer Service Supervisor
Public Safety, 201-500 Employees

"Easy to use"

Pros: I love being able to see what we are building in EOS. The options are great and the ease of changing said options makes for a smooth product creation. I am excited for the option for our end users to get their hands on this. I like that we will be able to create purchase orders directly from the system. This will make it easier for smaller companies to submit their orders to us.

Cons: We have issues sometimes connecting to our CRM. That is currently being worked on.

Nathan F.
  • Reviewed on 8/01/2016

"Great software, incredible company!"

Comments: I was the project manager that lead the implementation of EosCPQ for my company. We had a very aggressive timeline for implementing a new CPQ with a new CRM. I can't say enough good things about the Verenia team and their effort. Without their help we would not have been able to hit our deadline and deliver a significantly better quoting experience for our sales team. The software is really good. It has a lot of flexibility and is very easy to use with just a little bit of training. Our company had a CPQ prior to switching to Eos that was much more complicated and difficult to use. So the users are much happier with the ease of use in Eos. We were able to also integrate Eos with our new CRM and our ERP system. This has allowed us to get a much better workflow for our sales people, and to pass the quotes directly to our ERP system as sales orders, which has saved a lot of time from re-rentering information from the quote into a sales order.
All of these improvements are making a very positive impact on our business and has been received well by our sales team that has to use the system on a daily basis. As I mentioned before, we were able to implement two new systems (EosCPQ and CRM) in less than 6 months in order to time the launch with a slower business period to make it easier for our team to adapt to the new systems. None of this would have been possible without Eos or the great team at Verenia that helped us pull this off. I would highly recommend this to anyone that's considering a new CPQ.

Josh K.
Sales/ Installation Consultant
Public Safety, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/11/2019

"EoS was made for daily use"

Comments: Being able to configure one off products for customers within minutes, as well as having those designs saved and ready for a later date, is priceless.

Pros: The simplicity of the program itself, is what makes me like it the most.

Cons: Sometimes, when things have been added recently, it can be a little buggy or slow to compute your selections. This issue seems to work itself out over time though.

by Verenia on 20/11/2019

Thanks for your feedback Josh. We appreciate you as a customer and your business!

• Reviewed on 19/11/2019
Chelsi B.
Manger Sales Admin
Sporting Goods, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/11/2019

"Great!"

Comments: They are quick to respond and easy to work with. We have a lot of information for our product and have made it very manageable for us.

Pros: It is easy to use. We have constant changes and it is quick to update!

Cons: Sometimes slow but we have a log of information to our product

• Reviewed on 25/11/2019
Cassy B.
Marketing Communications Specialist
  • Reviewed on 4/01/2016

"Quality product with very responsive customer service and ongoing positive updates"

Comments: The software is very customizeable, flexible and is extremely helpful for quoting the various configurations of a wide range of 20,000+ part numbers.
The team at Verenia is also very responsive and works diligently to help solve any challenges. They really go above what was expected from a vendor.
Overall, this software offers more easy of use for administrators, ensures accurate part numbers are quoted and decreases the time required for sales to get quotes to customers.
There were a few, small features that were lacking, but the team worked hard to implement our suggestions in an update and help us in creating alternate ways to do what we needed to do to solve our business challenges. What we accomplished with EosCPQ:
-Decrease the time it takes for users to send quotes to customers.
-Ensure accuracy of customer information by implement the quoting software with our CRM customer database.
-Decrease the time it takes to add new part number configurations to the quoting software.
-Easier for admins to make modifications and changes that are required in the CPQ.

• Reviewed on 4/01/2016
David S.
Sales Coordinator
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 1/08/2018

"Great Product. Modernized our selling process!"

Comments: Capture product knowledge, reduce quoting time, reduce quoting errors create platform for future salesperson training.

Pros: Verenia CPQ has allowed us to capture tribal knowledge of a veteran sales team, significantly reduce quoting time, and eliminate quoting errors. And the implementation was easy...no coding knowledge required!

Cons: Verenia has been great about adding custom functionality that they haven't done before, but it took quite a bit longer than they estimated / promised.

• Reviewed on 1/08/2018
Keri R.
Systems Programmer
  • Reviewed on 17/02/2016

"A Rock Solid Foundation"

Comments: EOS CPQ was exactly what our company needed to begin building our custom configurator that is now known as one of the very best in the business. EOS CPQ is a solution in and of itself, but our requirements involved quite a bit of customization. The combination of the product, and the amazing Verenia team that supports it, put our company in a position where we were only limited by our own imaginations. As a Developer/Programmer, I love that it gave me a solid foundation, but didn't lock me in a box. EOS CPQ has a little bit of a learning curve at first. After that, someone with just basic computer skills can use it to build a great system, and someone who understand code can really take it to the next level. It's the best of both worlds.

• Reviewed on 17/02/2016
Elizabeth D.
Customer Service Rep
  • Reviewed on 3/12/2015

"Not bad for a newbie :)"

Comments: It was interesting for me because I was a fresh set of eyes to the new configurator as well. From the week experience I had with the original one, I can say that this is far more streamlined and more user friendly. I particularly like the prompts on the sidebar when parts don't match up, as well as not having to return back to the header should you need to select a different type of seat. It runs faster, DocLinking is no longer the nightmare it once was. All of the minor stuff that was part-specific was addressed by Vic and Jordan quickly. I think the team needed to do more testing/training for a smoother launch.

Eric Y.
  • Reviewed on 1/05/2015

"A configurator that has been developed by people that know what configurators should do."

Comments: The EosCloudStore configurator is an outstanding product. It has been fun to learn and apply to our business. The support from Verenia is first rate. The few (very few) issues that have come up during our conversion process have been resolved quickly and accurately. Questions are answered in the same way. This feels like a configurator that has been developed by people that know what configurators should do - with a bottom to top approach to configuration that allows you to accomplish anything you want in the simplest way possible.

• Reviewed on 1/05/2015
Chris C.
District Manager
  • Reviewed on 19/10/2015

"The Solution to our Problem"

Comments: With minimal training for its use, I can knock out a quote in just a couple minutes. There is a visual layout of the product I've configured which reduces the opportunity for errors. Previously, we used Live PDF files with drop downs to make selections. This was tedious and time consuming and quite often, our customers would select an option that they didn't want. Not anymore! Cons??? none. but I'll like it even more when its fully functional from my Android phone....