Flexibility to Customize According to Your Needs

Bruce B.
Technical Support Supervisor
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We are using time-sheet entry notes for our users to document their activities with customers. These notes in turn make their way onto our billing statements to our customers . This saves countless hours of work for our billing department.

Pros: Workforce Ready is a very robust time and labor application that can integrate seamlessly with your payroll solution. The granular configuration options allow the administrator and/or implementation team to set up their timekeeping solution according to their individual needs. Moreover, by mixing and matching profiles within the different areas of configuration, one can fine tune options by departments or individual employees if necessary.

Cons: Perhaps it is unavoidable but with the extreme level of flexibility comes also an extensive admin interface that could take a good amount of time to fully grasp. An administrators with years of experience could easily expect to still be learning new and better ways to complete tasks.

Kronos Review

Lisa M.
HR Director
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I am a little frustrated with at times the communication flow. Frequent cancellations of meetings. Not always meeting deadlines on things. Sometimes not communicating proactively updates on where we are at with fixing certains issues. The latest hiccup occurred when the system went down and we reported this. Then we found out that we were supposed to sign up for the workforce community to get the updates when something goes wrong. This was either not communicated to us, or not quite communicated in a way that any of the implementation team understood. Not one of us either remembered or understood this. Separate from that I am very disappointed that important notifications are not automatic - instead we have to sign up for those notifications. My question is why? Shouldn't important notifications be standard? I have never had a product where we've had to sign up for those. You really need to reconsider that. There are other minor issues that make no logical sense to me as well. Like how to request PTO and not having the option to request a flat number of hours over several days. We are a healthcare operation with various schedules and requesting two weeks cause odd things to happen. Seems like this is something that should have been offered as an option long ago. Our first go-live date was December 23rd and now it is August 16th and we still have not gone live because there are still numerous issues to work through. That is frustrating for all the staff here.

Pros: I've used time and attendance systems before and generally like them.

Cons: We've have a tough time pulling the trigger to go live. I recognize that some of that is related to our unusual rules. However, I get a little disappointed about the lenghthy time and some of the hiccups seem to be for other reasons.

Kronos Mobile VS Kronos Desktop

Reviewed on 24/05/2019
Adriane M.
Mobile Expert
Consumer Electronics, 5,001-10,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: The overall experience is positive. I have been using Kronos in the work environment for over 4 years and the software has drastically improved. I feel that additional tweaks on the desktop software could really make a difference in user experience and minor tweaks in the app would make it perfect. I think that the app is great for everyday smartphone users, but the desktop software could really be the most beneficial for management.

Pros: I love how easy it is to use Krono’s on a smart phone. The Kronos app on both android and iOS are extremely easy to navigate and are not drastically complicated to understand. If anything the app itself is very straightforward and also easy enough to give clear directions to another user. Overall, my favorite thing about this app is the ability to request time off. Putting in a request for time off is just a simple as selecting time off request, the days, and the amount of hours that you want to use. I think that it’s equally easy to punch in as well as punch out. The latest software updates to Kronos has also made the launching speed of the app much faster so it doesn’t take as long to login like it used to. Putting in the request for time off is just a simple as selecting time off request, the days, and the amount of hours that you want to use. I think that it’s equally easy to punch in as well as punch out. The latest software updates to Krono‘s has also made the launching speed of the app much faster so it doesn’t take as long to login like it used to

Cons: I feel that the software is generally straightforward and pretty easy to navigate, but there are just a few features that could use some tweaking or updates. for example when I log into Krono‘s on the mobile app and want to look at my weekly schedule it can be a little confusing since the week is shown in a vertical format rather than a horizontal week format. The reason that this becomes a little confusing is due to the amount of numbers that are showing on one screen in a Vertical list format. For example the schedule would show 9/1 and then underneath, the timeframe for work would show 9 AM to 1 PM. Although I am not dyslexic myself I feel that this could be a little bit more friendly to people who struggle with visual number reception. If it were to show a printable pdf option as well, that could be very beneficial for users who like a tangible schedule. The next thing about Kronos that I would like to discuss is that the application is far more user-friendly for requesting time off than the desktop Kronos software. It’s almost an Easter egg hunt to try to find the option to request time off on the desktop. Additionally, the amount of time it takes to log into the desktop to punch in for work is a bit annoying. Lastly, I wish there was an option for a shift request. For example, if a person wanted to work In the evening as a “request” they could submit it to management to approve. It would be useful for small things.

Kronos WFR is Amazing

Reviewed on 7/05/2019
Connie E.
Administrative Resource Planning Analyst
Individual & Family Services, 201-500 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: One of the things Kronos worked hard with us was to get our Weighted Average Overtime process set-up. We are semi-monthly payroll and this sometimes creates some issues. Kronos worked with us determined to find a way to make this work and they didn't stop until it was resolved.
We also do a Allocation report and Kronos Support help us get a report put together to pull out our monthly allocation by labor cost departments. They did not quit working with us until this report was what we needed. It actually turned out better than what we had in the past.
Some of what we do as a company is sometimes different than the norm. Kronos as worked with us on each of this things so that the program works for what we need to get things done in the most efficient way possible with the most accurate information. I personally would not want to go to another Software Company.

Pros: We have been with Kronos family since around 2000. In 2015 we transition from Kronos Central to Kronos Workforce Ready. During the time with Workforce Ready, I enjoy how they are constantly changing and updating to stay up on current trends. The best part is that with all the changes, we are able to update and move to the new functions without any issues. If there is something we are not sure of, a request for support is available with a knowledgably support tech to help us get to the next level. Kronos Workforce Ready is able to keep us up to date with the latest technology trends and required reporting. Creating reports and pulling information has never been easier. Basically I have found that whatever I think of, Kronos can do it.

Cons: We were one of the first jumping on board with Kronos Workforce Ready in 2014 when things really started taking off for this program. So our implementation was a little stressful, but Kronos listen to us and has worked hard to resolve the early implementation issues. Support has improved and it is more than support when they are called they are full of suggestions to help improve processes that are used.

Promised everything would work with our setups, but only about half was delivered. We've learned to live with it by implementing manual work arounds that put the responsibility employee & the payroll analyst.

Reviewed on 13/07/2018
Leesa P.
Payroll, Benefits & Compensation Analyst
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Most of the reporting functions are great. The general look and feel of the website is great. Time clocks were easy to update when we got new badges and we never have issues with missed punches. The Manage Payroll function works well. It's easy to make changes to most features to get it working how we want it.

Cons: It's difficult to use with shift differential on time off requests. It requires multiple requests off from the employee just to get paid their shift diff correctly. The accruals function is terrible. It doesn't forecast into the future, which is a HUGE issue for employees & management. This doesn't let employees request for time off using future accrued time off. And, it doesn't give them any way to plan for future vacations. The fact that everything hinges on the anniversary date causes a lot of employee confusion. The Current Balance is supposed to account for Scheduled time off, but when the Scheduled time off is after the employee's anniversary date, it doesn't deduct from the Current Balance, so it causes a ton of confusion. Also, the Current Accrued column makes no sense to employees or even me, and I'm technically the 'Kronos expert' at my company. It would be great if you could get rid of Current Accrued & Taken columns since they cause more confusion and questions than anything else. When an employee using a Bulk Hours schedule requests time off in the current pay period, once the manager approves it, it populates their time card with the time off rows, but it doesn't delete the working hours, so suddenly they have 8 hours of work and 8 hours of vacation on the same day. While the support desk personnel are helpful, it can be very inconvenient to wait 1-3 days to get help with an issue or question. It's also hard to stop everything I'm doing when Kronos is ready to help me. I feel like my only choice is to drop everything I'm doing, because this is my chance, and I don't want to put it off another day. I feel like this puts all the convenience on Kronos support and none of the convenience on the customer. It would be nice to be able to talk to someone when I have the problem and I'm working on it. The Kronos update webinars to hear about new features & updates are painful to sit through. The presenter sounds like she's reading a prepared essay for a 7th grade class. I tried attending three webinars, and it was always the same. I feel like I learn nothing with this presentation style because I'm so distracted by the robotic presentation.

Workforce Ready

Reviewed on 7/07/2017
Michele O.
HR Assistant / Executive Assistant
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 201-500 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: This is a good program for our purposes, and it is used by accounting and HR. I can't comment for accounting, but HR is making good use of the program.

Pros: After training (and retraining,) I am able to maneuver through the program easily. It's good to be able to adjust the company settings so that some fields are auto filled, such as our benefits guidelines. Reports are easy to customize, although I need more practice because I only run them infrequently. It's good to be able to save reports for ease of running them the next time. Easy to download to excel for further customizing the reports. I have admin access, so I am able to get whatever information I need quickly, without being blocked. I am in the program many times throughout the day. It's easy to manage my own time and requests for time off as well, both for myself and on behalf of others (when they forget!) The benefits feature and ability to get copies of W-2's and other forms both for myself and employees is a good one. The amount of information on each employee is very thorough. There are times we have layoffs, and then recalls, so it is easy to REHIRE the employees, with their previous information already loaded.

Cons: I find it somewhat cumbersome when hiring a new employee, but again, the company settings make it easier. When running reports, I sometimes struggle with finding the right fields to add, especially when it has to do with the accounting features, but I have an excellent "go-to" person in accounting that assists! Again, that is usually due to the infrequency of running those types of reports. When rehiring employees, we found that some of the information was not prefilling, but with some adjustments in the company settings, (after trial by fire) it seems to be working correctly.

by Holly on 8/09/2017

Hi Michele – I love to hear that your HR team is making great use of the product. It is fantastic that you have a go-to person in accounting for pulling reports when you need them, but I wanted to highlight some key resources we have available to help you further with your reporting needs. We have a reporting best practices webinar available to all our customers and we also offer instructor-led classes on reporting. If you are interested I would be happy to share further details and a link to the webinar with you. Please feel free to send me an email at [email protected] – I look forward to hearing from you!

Big Company Technology - Small Family Feel

Lindsay M.
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 201-500 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: As a new user of Kronos - I have been impressed with the value placed on customer service and community support. Workforce Ready is a newer platform and as with all changes, there are a few glitches; however, the tech support and responsiveness makes you feel as though the system issues are minor and worth it. Every single time we call for assistance, the experience is helpful rather than stressful. Product wise - I love the cloud technology and the community features. One of my favorite features is the export option. When first using the product I kept looking for where to "Run Reports" for basic info - when I realized I could manipulate the columns and then just export the data I was looking at I was thrilled. It isn't complicated, doesn't require that I run a bunch of numbers - I just pick what I want to know at that moment & export the file. Then I can easily sort/filter the excel data as needed. I also appreciate the ability to search by multiple details - other platforms require the last name only, but WFR let's me search by multiple features - including the exact name or "starts with". I still have a lot to learn about the system and am anxious for the upgrades and suggestions to be implemented (like the ability to click back/forth between pages as you move through a file without having to go back to the home page); however, I'm pleased with the product and love the relationship - so as long as the focus stays on technological advances, combined with stellar customer service - Kronos will get my vote at the executive table.

Pros: PEOPLE! Software is available and mostly similar - we have a lot of choices in HRIS/Payroll systems, so how you treat your customers is the most important factor in being better. Kronos has this in spades!!

Cons: Benefit plan set up isn't ideal - I need to be able to put in an effective date AND an enrollment date, as they are not the same thing. If my employees don't elect their benefits before the "waiting period" the "New Enrollment" radio button disappears. An employee's waiting period and eligibility dates do not match their election period. I'd like the opportunity to select the different options.

Workforce Ready - an upgrade?

Deon S.
Technology Division Manager
Financial Services, 201-500 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Workforce Ready was supposed to be an upgrade from the previous Kronos platform. The feature set was less than what we had before. As much as this was hyped as an upgrade. Unfortunately, this was not the case.

Pros: Cloud-based and zero on-premises footprint.

Cons: Some processes are convoluted.
Not intuitive.

Solid HRIS, but some updates/improvements needed for some features.

Reviewed on 1/03/2017
Lisa R.
HR/IT Technology Specialist
Retail, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Kronos is committed to improving WFR and we already see the improvements made since we went live. There were some bumps at the beginning, but Kronos is a company that listens to their clients and helps in anyway they can. Although, the system is still a work in progress, we are in a much better place then we were before Kronos and are happy to have the system in place.

Pros: 1. All in one product that including ATS, HR, payroll, benefits, ACA and reporting.
2. One system, one number for customer support, one community (great customer portal), one company you are working with.
3. Employee Self Service is great! You can grant as much or as little access as you would like to complete actions, access data, benefit enrollment, etc.
4. Kronos Team willingness to set up the system the way you need to in order to accomplish business needs.

Cons: 1. The system is very particular in the way you set up. Ensure you have a good application consultant that understands what your company needs and how they will set this up in your environment. Also, if you chose to bring WFC into the mix, you are dealing with two systems and not one and there is a whole other level of set up you need to consider.
2. No development site. Everything is conducted in live site.
3. Recruitment and onboarding (checklists in general) need to be more flexible. Kronos is working on this and is on road map. We look forward to some improvements.
4. Training in product and training material needs some more work. There is a noticeable difference in training presentation vs. other products (i.e. WFC learning portal vs. WFR offerings). Also, you really will need someone dedicated to learn and understand WFR, as it is very layered.
5. There is not current API offerings, only flat files every 15 minutes can come out of WFR. Kronos is working on adding this capability in near future.

Kronos Workforce Ready is the best timekeeping system I have ever used

Reviewed on 22/08/2017
Teresa N.
Payroll Specialist
Medical Practice, 201-500 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Not only is the payroll system a well oiled machine, the HR module turned out to be better than we could have hoped for or expect. So much of the manual tasks that either Payroll or HR would perform are now automated. Kronos has really been a blessing and the price for a product of this quality is incomparable to other products on the market (which were thoroughly researched before deciding on Kronos).

Pros: My duties have come down to literally pushing a few buttons to generate a bi-weekly payroll for 200 hospital workers. The reporting functions are endless, in addition to the already prepared reports within the system, it is extremely easy to build your own and have the exact information you want to see on a report. I am able to do the quarterly reports in about 10 minutes (including submission to the various entities). The customer support is phenomenal. If you've ever had tech support that the rep didn't really understand the problem or their job and tried to correct your system only to find it become even worse, you will really appreciate Kronos support. I have yet to be let down, they are very personable, intelligent and an expert in the field to which your question is based. I really can't say enough wonderful things about Kronos functionality and support.

by Amy on 7/09/2017

Hi Teresa,

We want to thank you for your thoughtful review highlighting the product and our Support team! It’s so great to hear that Workforce Ready has made your day-to-day duties much easier and less time and labor intensive.

Amy Fafard

Ease of Going Paperless

Penny H.
Total Rewards Manager
Retail, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Kronos Workforce Ready has lead us in the direction we have been wanting to go with reducing the amount of paper we process in HR and Payroll daily and allowed us to have more efficient, instant communication with our employees. We are utilizing the Onboarding process. We allow employees to make demographic changes and view their payroll data, such as pay statements, as a self-service option. We are beginning the benefits enrollment which will automatically add the payroll deductions to payroll. Our payroll processing has been reduced from 3 days to 1 day. Chasing down lost paperwork that was sent through the mail is no longer an issue. We have recently completed the integration with Workforce Central's Timekeeper.

Pros: Kronos has taken us to the next level in service that we were looking for. It is very easy to use for creating your own reports and importing data. We couldn't be more pleased with how they helped us work through our custom profit sharing allocation.

Cons: There are often updates that we are waiting for to continue what we would like to accomplish with the Kronos software. Although it automates several of our paper process and gave us efficiencies, there are now processes that we need to track manually and audit by hand. The third party tax software is more time-consuming than before. We were breaking ground with integrating the Workforce Central Timekeeper with Workforce Ready. We chose Workforce Central over Workforce Ready Time Labor Management due to the complexity of our work force. If you can use one system, I would recommend Workforce Ready.

Kronos aims to be the one-stop-shop for your HRIS solution.

Reviewed on 8/09/2018
Stephen N.
Maintenance Admin Assitant
Hospitality, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Overall great product. It's the way we get paid, and the taxes are all right. I attended the payroll class and they have solutions for living in all different counties in Pennsylvania with their thousands of local taxes.
Say 95/100 things go right, the 5 things feel bad, but you forget how much work it makes to make anything right. It often takes one thing to make a program go awry.

Pros: Many modules and what they don't do well they are investing on to make it more of a one-stop shop. Most of the users in the company can use this fairly easily. The setup on the back end is comprehensive. The reporting is good and easy to use, but you can't change the width of columns on the screen and some columns are missing. The support staff takes tickets and work with you over the phone and share screens with you so reporting issues is a breeze. I've been invited to a subgroup for development for a certain feature and it's great to get some eyes on the product before release so i can prepare some training materials for my company.

Cons: I mentioned reporting issues is a breeze. The wording I get back fairly often is "working as intended." It's easy for me to say a certain feature may not make sense but for another company it may make lots of sense. I wish there was just a little bit more of product testing for major features. Global Support is very polite and they will operate for your timezone even though most of their support staff are on the east coast.

Great functionality

Ashley B.
Director of Human Resources
Entertainment, 501-1,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: From an admin perspective, I love the reporting functionality, automated emails, and general navigation. This may change a bit with the new user interface, but overall it is intuitive and easy to use. Customization and capabilities are great.

Cons: The occasional bugs that happen with SAAS.

Kronos - an excellent HCM software

Reviewed on 7/11/2018
Caleb J.
Programmer/Reports Analyst
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 501-1,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We were tasked with the challenge of payroll management, accrual management just to name a few. These problems were all resolved by employing Kronos Workforce Ready as our central point of data storage and data management.

Pros: Kronos Workforce Ready is one of the best HCM software on the market in this category and does a pretty good job of managing data. It has a large set of very useful reports available to be exported in the most popular formats, has the option to customize reports to suite your needs and also you can schedule your reports to be sent or delivered to and email address at your convenience which really cuts out a lot of the manual labor. It has a well thought tru time-sheet feature and which allows easy management of all employees hours per day per week. The recruitment features are an excellent asset as it allows applicants to create a profile while applying in which makes hiring the applicant a breeze with the click a a button. Overall, the Payroll Management, Recruitment Management and Employee Management features are top notch just to name a few and I would recommend Kronos to any medium to large company.

Cons: The feature I like least about Kronos Workforce Ready is the manual accrual management feature available . You are tasked with real manual work whenever it comes to uploading hours for employees as there is currently no mass edit option available to apply hours across the board to all selected employees, instead you must load all selected employees into the bucket and scroll through them one by one and apply the credit and whatever other in formations are required to be filled in.

Most Comprehensive System on the Market

Reviewed on 15/02/2017
Dawn T.
HR Generalist
Insurance, 201-500 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: My organization started with WFR's HR and TML. Employees, managers and administrators were impressed with the ease of use, the robust amount of information at their finger tips and the reporting capabilities. After a year and a half of using HR and TML, my organization decided to transfer our payroll to WFR as well. Having HR, Time and Labor and Payroll integrated with each other has allowed my HR team to evolve from and administrative department to a strategic business partner.

Pros: I love that employees and managers have virtual personnel files at their fingertips. Through Employee Self Service, employees can access and change their address, beneficiaries, payroll information, enroll online for benefits, request time off and maintain their schedules. Managers can access employment history, process compensation changes, approve timesheets and upload and review current and previous performance reviews. Instead of tracking down information, entering payroll changes and being the timesheet monitor, my team and I can use our knowledge and skills to make our employees and organization better.

Cons: The reporting functions in WFR are robust but each organization has specific reports required by leadership. Enhancing the reporting function for easier report customization would be my only critique.

Implementation for small government utility

Paulette M.
Deputy Executive Director - Finance Divison
Utilities, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Kronos is a great product, but it is a very complex system that requires experienced module leads for the build out and implementation of the product. We wasted four months with inexperienced module leads and had to start all over again from scratch. Once we had experienced module leads we made a lot of progress, but those leads still had very little time for us because they were assigned too many customers. We implemented HR, Timesheets and Payroll, which is a pretty complex implementation. If we had only implemented one of the modules, it would not have been as difficult.

Pros: Kronos has a number of features that work well for our business. We use a lot of work orders for our plant and we were able to import work orders each day and create a search for employees to find them in their timesheets. The integrated system works well once it is set up properly. We have eliminated a number of manual processes with this system. Reporting is very easy to use and our end users are very happy with their ability to create reports.

Cons: The biggest issue with Kronos is the virtual implementation and lack of time that the Kronos implementation team has for each customer. Kronos module leads have too many customers to support, so you only have a few hours of their time each week for the build out. If you have any complexity with your timesheets and payroll, you will need to have experienced module leads. Our implementation took twice as long as planned because we started with inexperienced leads.

by Holly on 20/04/2017

Hello Paulette,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Workforce Ready. While we are always happy to hear what customers enjoy about the product, we are deeply invested in learning what we can improve. Your feedback on implementation is truly helpful and we are sorry that the process did not go as expected. I thought you would like to know that based on customer feedback we have recently restructured our onboarding process for new customers and have put a strong focus on improving internal training for the implementation team.

978.947.5173
[email protected]

Easy to use bundle

Reviewed on 23/08/2019
Jonathan M.
I.T. Manager
Automotive, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: The ease of use with the finger reader and software has been a great benefit. We are an auto dealership with sales and technicians, the ease of use is a great benefit to people not tech savvy. So easy to use software and hardware is paramount for us.

Pros: The software is easy to keep track of clocking and clocking out, vacation and sick days. The finger reader is also convenient and very easy, Just put your finger in the reader and ding! Your clocked in or out.

Cons: I have not experienced any Cons, the software always works and if I need to call support, they are quick to respond and resolve my issue.

Hospital Review

Brooke D.
Director of Human Resources
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: It is a good system.

Pros: It is a user friendly system. Easy reports are easy to customize.

Cons: Implementation is awful. They do not send any reps on site to help with implementation. Reports that require Kronos assistance take forever to receive. One took over 6 months to get.

Kronos Workforce Ready is improving

Reviewed on 6/07/2017
Rodica M.
Sr. Payroll Specialist
Banking, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: This is the first cloud system we are using. After having Oracle E Business Suite for more than 10 years, I like the simplicity of Workforce Ready. We hope that the new upgrade coming in August will be a great improvement and reduce our Cons.

Pros: Easy to use. Easy to create reports. Works well in most areas. No need to have pre-printed checks.

Cons: Does not keep the history of changes. Does not have a TEST feature. No retro pay calculation. The change in pay rate in the middle of a pay period applies to the whole period, for exempt and non-exempt employees. Does not re-calculate regular rate of pay to add the additional overtime premium when nondiscretionary bonus is paid for current or past pay periods.

by Holly on 8/09/2017

Hi Rodica – Thank you for your review, I am glad that you are enjoying the simplicity of the system. I wanted to let you know that retro-pay functionality was delivered this month. To learn more about the functionality you can access the release notes right from your Workforce Ready solution by navigating to Our Company > Service Provider Documents > Download Documents. If you have any further questions on this functionality, please feel free to send me an email at [email protected]

Workforce Ready

Mario H.
Assistant Office Manager
Retail, 501-1,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: The main reason we went with Kronos was for the TLM. It has worked good and we are still playing with it to make it work its best.

Cons: I don't like that you have to click here and there just to get to where you want to be. Specially to print a document.

Easy to use system that reports easily.

Reviewed on 26/09/2017
Jessica W.
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 501-1,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Continue to improve the system and we will be long term customers!

Pros: The use of the system and reporting functionality are pretty easy to learn. Benefits setup is really nice and I am eager to see how ACA works for 2017. Our implementation specialists have been pretty good and attentive. I like how you get the same support specialists repeatedly as they begin to understand your company and can relate to ongoing issues you have.

Cons: The wait time on some cases is not always the greatest. I wish there was more functionality with the custom columns with reporting and also creating one line reports for payroll purposes. Some features are not as diverse as we expected such as the HR action items, no option to print if you use electronic option.

by Amy on 20/11/2017

Hello Jessica,

Thank you for taking time to review Workforce Ready. We are happy to hear that you are finding the product easy to use and are looking forward to understanding its additional capabilities.
It is also great to hear that you are benefiting from a group of support specialists. For the wait times, we have added additional capacity to our support team to help decrease wait times. In addition, there is a new self-paced training course available within Workforce Ready MyLearning for reporting. To access it log into Workforce Ready and navigate to My Account > My Learning > Manager and within the Manager section will be the training “working with reports”
Please feel free to contact me if there is anything additional I can assist you with – [email protected]

Amy Fafard

Ease of use!

Bernadette R.
Food Production, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: The software is very user-friendly both for admins and users. Reporting is a breeze and is one of my favorite features!

Cons: The con that I have experienced is not in the software itself but in the customer service. I would like a designated rep that knows my rules, my employees, etc. It's like starting from scratch every time I have an issue. When I used Empower, I had designated reps. I miss that feature the most.

Kronos User

Dr. debra P.
CHRO
Retail, 201-500 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Overall experience have been positive. The system has provided workforce analytics that gives deeper insights to the CEO about the org. The company did not have that ability prior to my tenure

Pros: Functionality
Real-time
Ease of use
Training

Cons: Some reporting features especially on performance mgt

New and Refreshing

Reviewed on 28/02/2017
Diane G.
Human Resource Assistant
Real Estate, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Kronos is a tool that our Company is learning as we go, and it is much more we have to learn. But the over all learning process is great ! Once you get it, there is more that will tie into the one thing that you learned about that day. You have to explore and get into the process and you will see that Kronos has a lot to offer. When our company first signed on with kronos we were just using the timekeeping module and later we signed on to use the payroll module, and Wow that opened up a lot of what Kronos can accomplish, We are a company with a lot of different issues that a normal company would not have. But Kronos was able to accommodate us with our needs. They have a great support team (The Application Consultant) (Technical Support team).

Pros: I like the way this product ties in and gives you what you need. You can create any kind of report.

Cons: I am a little disappointed in the timely status of customer service getting back to you when you call or put a ticket in through the kronos community. Sometimes you need to know something at a moments notice and we don't have the option to get that answer right away. I think there should be different levels of customer service techs.

Exceptional Time keeping

Reviewed on 2/10/2018
Joyce W.
Payroll Clerk
201-500 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: General note to anyone considering Workforce Ready: We have been using this product since 2012. I seldom need to contact Support for assistance as this product tends to work great with minimal problems. When I have reached out for assistance the staff has done a great job resolving problems in a timely manner. You can expect a great product, courteous and professional service.

Pros: We have a wide variety of pay codes and rules. We have built in overtime, shift differentials, Differentials for field training, etc. I have worked with other software programs and Workforce Ready is a program that has been extremely accurate for time keeping. Workforce is one of the best software programs I have worked on for payroll. It is easy to use and understand.

Cons: The only issue I have encountered is when I have employees with multiple codes that fall on a holiday. An example would be: Patrol Officer, who is an FTO while working a holiday. Some hours just don't move over to payroll. However I understand the problem because we are "over-loading" the program with multiple codes.