• Overall
    4.6 /5
    4.4 /5
    4.7 /5

About ERPAG

ERPAG is an ERP cloud service that covers all business processes for small or mid-sized companies.

Learn more about ERPAG

Subi G.
Sales Manager
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/06/2017

"Nice package for small business applications."

Comments: I could set up a small business in a very short period of time (from quotation to printing packing slip).

Pros: In an hour or so I could figure out how the software works. So it will good to train new people fast compare to big-name software like SAP or Oracle.

Cons: There are still many features to be worked out. (a) The address fields in the forms do not follow the US address standard. I reported specific example via chat room,
(b) I believe you are still changing the software on a daily basis. At some point you need to freeze a rev and come back late with a diff rev with consolidated updates
(c) There should be more templates for quotation and invoicing. I could not find a template in quotation where I can quote tier-pricing to my customer. The template automatically sums them up at the bottom which is not right.

• Reviewed on 12/06/2017
Rafiq M.
Sales Manager
Food & Beverages, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/12/2020

"A great option for small to medium businesses!"

Pros: Sales, Purchasing, Manufacturing and Accounting features are easy to use. Software is responsive and even have its own mobile app feature! Great value for companies looking for a functioning MRP software on a tight budget. ERPAG also can sync with xero, although the feature requires you to update manually.

Cons: So far nothing has made me not like about the software. I would say I would like more people to use this software as the only online help that I can find is on their help website.

• Reviewed on 18/12/2020
Abbey N.
Chief Operating Officer
Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/08/2020

"ERPAG solved my admistrative problems with orders."

Comments: I am still trying ERPAG but so far I am impressed with the manufacturing part. It is simpler to use as opposed to the product I used before and it is cheaper.

Pros: What I like is that I an tack an order from beginning until the end. Also I liked the fact that I could import data fro mypreviuos ERP system. I did not have to start from scratch. The integration into the E-commerce.

Cons: The fact that it does not integrate with my current E-commerce software. But I will be able to switch say to Shopify.

• Reviewed on 12/08/2020
Kenneth R.
Factory Manager
Pharmaceuticals, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/02/2021

"Promising and inexpendsive software"

Comments: The customer support is always available and respons very quickly

Pros: I like it has a complete range of functionality, time will show when I start using this if I will miss something

Cons: None that I come up with at this point.

• Reviewed on 18/02/2021
Bryan F.
Associate IT Director
Food & Beverages, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 7/08/2020

"Great Software for the price"

Pros: I love that this has a very simple to use software; however, it is very sophisticated in what it can do. The customer service is great as well

Cons: There's not too much not to like about this software

• Reviewed on 7/08/2020
Bryn H.
Wine & Spirits, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/10/2019

"Wonderful Fully Featured ERP Package"

Comments: ERPAG support is fantastic; they have been quick to respond to our questions making it easy for us to move forwards.

Pros: ERPAG has been one of the easiest products we've come across to get started with. The menus are clear, everything is easy to find and mistakes are easy to fix. The data import functionality is very easy to use - just copy and paste from a spreadsheet and you're good to go. Sales tax handling was a big problem for us with several competing products; ERPAG handles the relatively complex tax rules here in Canada with ease, including different tax rates depending on the buyer's location, etc.

Cons: Some pages are a little hard to work with on smaller screens

• Reviewed on 16/10/2019
Sylvia L.
Vice President
Machinery, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/03/2020

"Best MRP/ERP software out there"

Comments: We run a scientific equipment manufacturing company and the services are excellent. I've tried out many other similar tier software (SOS Inventory and MRPEasy) and this is in a league of its own.

Pros: The software is a manufacturing company's dream. I love so many things about this. Beautiful interface, amazing support (instantaneous directions if I chat with them and the developers can turn on a dime to implement features if requested). It also does everything I want it to: track purchase orders, tell me intuitively when things are late, search items, assign serial numbers to items (we purchase a lot), customize fields, and multi-level BOMs.

Cons: It was hard to find this software! I was looking at the really expensive onsite MRP/ERP solutions and thinking that they were overkill. This is EXACTLY what I need.

• Reviewed on 23/03/2020
Hung H.
  • Reviewed on 8/08/2017

"Operation is very human.There are support for Chinese, very convenient"

Comments: Save a lot of time.

Pros: The sales function can be used as a CRM system.After the shipment query sales record is very convenient. Sales reports can filter different sales data, it is easy to analyze.
Manufacturing is very powerful.Set the assembly can automatically offset the raw materials, the factory management of the company is very convenient.
ERPAG can save a lot of time, it is recommended small, medium-sized companies to use.

Cons: No API and Order upload for EXCEL.When the amount of orders is growing, it is necessary to import customer information and order information.This can save a lot of time for customers who are engaged in online sales.APIs can be connected to their own website will become very convenient.

• Reviewed on 8/08/2017
Darko ¿.
Computer Hardware, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2/03/2017

"Very inspiring and perspectable software"

Comments: Using it for a year in my business, works great, functionality is great, features like service management with invoicing and retail sales with great inventory management. Cloud based functionality is great because i don't have to worry about backup or my computers speed, it works fast every time from anywhere. I can access it on my mobile phone (the screen is not adapted but i can still manage around in need). Customer support is very quick and responsive and they worked hard on my demands.
Overall i tried many many softwares and i would suggest this to anyone. The big downside is lack of accounting but since i have an outside bookkeeper it is not an issue for me. User interface is very well designed, for me it was very easy to learn to work with it, some of my workers say it has to many clicking but i don't see how else you can unite all those features.
My recomendation to anybody!

Pros: Multilanguage support, lots of features, awesome user interface, cloud based

Cons: No accounting

• Reviewed on 2/03/2017
Bob H.
ENG. MGR.
Packaging & Containers, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/01/2020

"Does what I need it to do!"

Comments: So far, I am very please with the functionality of ERPAG and plan to turn my trial into a license very soon.

Pros: I really like the simplicity of the software. It does what I need it to do and is not overly complicated. What more could you ask for?

Cons: I wish it could standardize on a single UOM for labor tracking, like hours. I don't see any use for the days (which actually seems to be groups of 24 hours, and not work days) or minutes...at least not for my use.

• Reviewed on 20/01/2020
Anaïs R.
Arts & Crafts, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 5/01/2021

"Excellent support"

Comments: I am selling kits and product through shopify.
I need to manage inventory of products and components and manage BOM. For now Erpag is a good solution because i had 2 criticals criterias and Erpag is ok:
- I don't need to create manufacturing orders for kits, and Erpag manages inventory of components directly
- I can manage in bulk sales order to validate it

Pros: Easy to implement and to use, excellent support, very available, competent and accurate

Cons: - I would have prefered managing sales order in 1 click, instead of every steps of the process (pack, ship, facture, archive).
- Same for Manufacturing orders: I would have prefered to be able to create and validate BOM in 1 click
- I saw some mistakes in datas (mergin, ...) : not critical for now but I have to see if the impact is important

• Reviewed on 5/01/2021
Vincent P.
Senior Engineer
Building Materials, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/05/2020

"ERPAG brings Light to Lighting"

Comments: how to find inventory

Pros: The Configurable bill of materials is the reason i selected this product.

Cons: the product does not work well with one drive. CSV import should be available for all menus. CSV export needs to be available for all items

• Reviewed on 18/05/2020
Astroneil M.
  • Reviewed on 1/03/2020

"Promising ERP of the new millenium"

Comments: Promising ERP

Pros: I loved the design and user friendly. Excited to implement the system!

Cons: Need improvement in customization of screens and reports

• Reviewed on 1/03/2020
Ashraf A.
Business Analyst
  • Reviewed on 5/08/2020

"ERPAG Client Review"

Comments: 2. The motivation Behind Implementing the ERP system was that it offers a more comprehensive solution to Fieka SPECIFIC business requirement. We have trailed many ERP based business packages but have found 3 to be the most suitable namely SAP BUSINESS ONE, ERPNext and ERPAG

Pros: All the modules are easy to use and its Comprehensive. Support is top notch and professional. We would prefer to see more short vids on the setup of new businesses. Also a msg record option.

Cons: The font and display could do with some colour.

• Reviewed on 5/08/2020
Juan R.
Marketing Coordinator
Oil & Energy, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/06/2019

"useful and economic"

Comments: in general lines it is a good system to carry the operations of a small business

Pros: I liked your new interface is very friendly

Cons: its links buttons some are very hidden and it is not easy to find

• Reviewed on 10/06/2019
Nemanja C.
manager
  • Reviewed on 30/08/2018

"First day of use review"

Comments: Over all i am very pleased with it. i will try to connect it to printers and scanner and see how it goes and if it can do the printings and scanning as it advertises i will keep using it

Pros: Software is easy to use and to operate it myself, no need for additional company. It has the academy which can give a good amount of information well as customer support seemed very professional and quick to respond

Cons: Import sheet should be more customisable, I believe it should have all the fields for import available or at least option to ask as there are fields about product informations, not i will have to go in one by one and insert certain info such are country of origin, sizes, colors...

• Reviewed on 30/08/2018
Imtiaz B.
Wholesale, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/01/2020

"Best value"

Comments: Great experience

Pros: Ease of use
Price
Functions for the price

Cons: Could have more search options
Opens too many windows

• Reviewed on 24/01/2020
Nestor T.
  • Reviewed on 12/10/2017

"Its a whole new experience, I feel great with this solution, I think that it is unique in every way"

Pros: That I can have access from anywhere just going to internet on my laptop or tablet, this is the best of it.

Cons: That I does not have an app for mobile phones, it would be a lot much easier if they were a mobile app where we could check hows bussiness

• Reviewed on 12/10/2017
Abdullah B.
  • Reviewed on 5/02/2019

"ERPAG review"

Pros: Light, fast and uncomplicated , Excel data extraction is also an excellent property

Cons: There are non-existent features, such as units of the item more than one type of unit per class, discount on the invoice in full amount does not exist and we must put 99.99999999 and other thing

• Reviewed on 5/02/2019
Milind M.
DIRECTOR
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 9/03/2020

"Best customization options"

Comments: My experience is very good so far and I am still learning and finding how can I get most out of it. I feel that if we are able to utilize this software features by at least 75% we can get very good business control and that is what we need more to get success in our business.

Pros: This software has many options and many deep customization options and very good for various Industries and mainly for manufacturing Industry.. Also while exploring I got very prompt response from support team.

Cons: No software is 100% perfect but we need to customize it as per our need and demands. ERPAG is very much customization friendly and by little practice and help from support team you can go on it.

• Reviewed on 9/03/2020
Matthew R.
Chief Information Officer
Computer Software, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 13/09/2019

"Very in depth and customizable"

Pros: ERPAG seems to have functionality for almost any business need.

Cons: It is a bit overwhelming at first, but once I worked through the processes, it became easily understood.

• Reviewed on 13/09/2019
Marc M.
Technical Consultant
Automotive, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/04/2020

"In search for software suitable for our company"

Comments: for us it is important to be able to work with bills of meterials and the additional advantage of this is that we can immediately make cost price calculations

Pros: it was important to us that the software can process bill of materials and that the layout should not be too complicated

Cons: Because we move around the company all day, it is a bit difficult to log in again and again

• Reviewed on 27/04/2020
Brandon T.
Consumer Goods, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 4/02/2019

"Product Review"

Comments: It has taken me a bit to get everything set-up to start using it properly. That was mostly on my inventory management side, trying to get everything set-up to bulk upload to the service. I'm starting to get the feel for it and am excited to see what power it has when used properly.

Pros: I love the versatility of it. It handles pretty much every aspect of my business.
The value for the price is astonishing.

Cons: There have been a few things that I thought would be natural functions when trying to bulk upload my inventory and such that are not present. However the team has been really wonderful in helping to make those feature available as they can.

• Reviewed on 4/02/2019
Abdullah K.
Accountant
Accounting, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/08/2020

"About Software"

Comments: I am using the trial version of this software but i am going to like this. Its useful. Need some more time to check the accuracy of this software. Need to add Fixed assets and depreciation... Overall I liked it

Pros: User Friendly... Very simple to this software.

Cons: I didnt see any find kind of feature regarding Fixed Assets and Depreciation.

• Reviewed on 10/08/2020
Mohammed J.
Consumer Goods, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2/07/2020

"Great product"

Comments: Very good experience, wish to use it in our business

Pros: Has eveyrthing an ERP Inventory management system could offer

Cons: Very hard to intergrate with other Software, no access to API.

• Reviewed on 2/07/2020