• Overall
    4.5 /5
    4.4 /5
    4.2 /5

About vcita

Manage & grow your business with one app that does It all. Goodbye endless phone calls, so-long paperwork, hello client loyalty!

Learn more about vcita

Les B.
Managing Director
Food Production, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 26/03/2020

"Les Baxter - Review of Product"

Comments: I haven't tried this function yet

Pros: It is easy to use, easy to set up and it does what I need

Cons: The product has more functionality than I need at this point in my Business life cycle, but I can see advantages as I grow and I can upgrade for more functionality

• Reviewed on 26/03/2020
Sasaki S.
Directer
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 11/05/2017

"overall good!"

Comments: Fast response from the clients, easy to manage so I can remember each schedule well.

Pros: After I used this software, my clients response became faster and more people are attending each sessions.

Cons: Private appointment schedule don't want to be shown in my shared google calendar while group sessions schedule do want. I still don't get used to this point.

• Reviewed on 11/05/2017
Adam R.
Certified Life Coach
  • Reviewed on 4/11/2017

"Fantastic solution for small business scheduling and client retention."

Comments: Customer service and their attention to the client's needs shows that they care about their users more than about making money.

Pros: The scheduling flexibility and control is valuable beyond words. You have the ability to organize services and set specific parameters for each.

Cons: Minor bugs with the App Version that do not translate over to the PC Version. Otherwise, I have not experienced any "cons" that are beyond the learning curve of new software.

• Reviewed on 4/11/2017
Erica K.

"Super simple"

Pros: I like that once it is set up, it is pretty much done. Adding services and changing the schedule are very easy to perform. Integration with clients very smooth.

Cons: I sometimes have to get an access code for Vcita / Stripe, which is ok considering the information that they hold. It bugs my bookkeeper, however.

David C.
  • Reviewed on 28/02/2018

"The software is easy to use and is easy for my clients to use."

Comments: Better interaction with my clients who use it.

Pros: The ease in which I can set up a new item and the experience my customers get when they access the software on their device.

Cons: That I cannot get it to sync to Wave Accounting

• Reviewed on 28/02/2018
Margaret M.
Holistic Nutritionist
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

"Vcita- saving you time"

Comments: Very responsive and easy to use; lots more to explore but amazingly easy to navigate as I saw in the free demo

Pros: Easy accessibility of information; calendar is easy to follow; colour coding is a plus; reminders of appointments are amazing and so helpful; customer service is very responsive; new ideas , blog and tutorials are helpful too.

Cons: Not sure at this time - maybe the wish to have more newsletter access at my current level

Sandra J.
CPC
  • Reviewed on 10/05/2017

"Easy to use application, looks like a web page without being one."

Pros: Easy to set up. Great customer support & training. Works great with my google calendar. User friendly.

Cons: There are no cons at the moment. Everything is what I had hoped for & anticipated. The customer support is great!

• Reviewed on 10/05/2017
Christopher C.
Technology Advisor
  • Reviewed on 9/01/2018

"A terrific combined customer experience manager"

Comments: All in one solution for CRM, Accounting, and Scheduling

Pros: I love that this one app and web software acts as my invoicing system, accounting software, scheduling system, and CRM.

Cons: I have only two issues with vCita. 1. Accounting is not very robust. I wish it offered better reporting and filters when watching over the business finances. 2. I would like more control and customization over the look of the invoices. They are very functional and they make it easy for me to send and get paid. I would like to be able to customize the look more and add more options like a la carte services and custom services.

• Reviewed on 9/01/2018
Michèle W.
LCSW, PhD
Mental Health Care, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 18/03/2021

"Great product"

Comments: Overall, it’s awesome.

Pros: It’s easy to use. My clients love the reminders.

Cons: I can’t have 2 different clients with the same email address. I am patiently waiting for the fix.

• Reviewed on 18/03/2021
Aundrea D.
Life & Leadership Transformation Guide
  • Reviewed on 30/07/2018

"A pleasant tool to use for non technical people and creates ease for clients to self book sessions."

Comments: Ability to have clients set up appointments, collect payment, and share documents. Also ability to send emails from the same tool is extremely beneficial in keeping systems and processes simplified.

Pros: I like the interface and easy to use set up features. I like the customer facing portal and how easy it is to customize for my business. The ability to set up schedules is decent and makes client booking simpler.

Cons: What I don't like is the lack of flexibility in setting up packages of sessions and allowing clients to book their package sessions. Also the discount offerings are limited and ability to set up group class registration isn't convenient.

• Reviewed on 30/07/2018
George W.
Co-host/Producer
  • Reviewed on 31/10/2017

"Responsive support, good integration, an (almost) complete solution for my needs"

Pros: Easy to setup, somewhat flexible, comprehensive set of features, integration with Google, helpful support team. Approaching the all-in-one CRM, scheduling, and cart solution I've been wanting since I started in business over 10 years ago.

Cons: A bit pricey /mo, but I paid up front and got a discount code so that shaved a lot off the bottom line. There are some missing features I need to make this a total solution for me, so I am still using some other tools on my website to fill the gaps, like ScheduleOnce and Paypal buttons. I'd love to eliminate the need to cobble bits together, as I've had to do since day 1. vCita is the closest I've come.

• Reviewed on 31/10/2017
Angela S.
Alternative Medicine, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 13/03/2021

"vCita is super"

Comments: Great

Pros: Versatile, flexible, comprehensive . HIPAA compliant

Cons: Takes awhile to master. Wish there was live customer support at least 1sy 6 mo.

• Reviewed on 13/03/2021
Joseph D.
Medical Physician
501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/01/2015

"The Evolution of Medical Care"

Comments: I personally think vCita provides a product that is cutting edge, easy to use and ready to meet the demands of this generation of savvy mobile technology users. For my purposes, providing an scheduling system that both my office staff and patients can share from any location or device is crucial to meeting the needs of both sides of the equation. When staff and patients are happy using a system that is the link-pin to the success of my practice, it allows me to focus my efforts on what really matters - caring for the needs of my patients. I look forward to future enhancements in the service.

Pros: 1. Accessibility from anywhere.
2. Common sense interface for staff and patients.
3. Great responsiveness to mobile device interactions, i.e. messaging from within an e-mail to either cancel, confirm or reschedule appointments.

Cons: 1. Needs the ability to develop formatted responses from the "reply to" area when responding to a message.
2. Needs HIPAA compliance certification, despite the fact it is secure (https) and requires a patient to create an account.

• Reviewed on 12/01/2015
Shamil N.
Real Estate Agent
Real Estate, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 26/07/2019

"Makes Life Easier"

Comments: Love it just wish it would sync to my phone calendar immediately.

Pros: You can set up as many schedules as you want to make life easier and organize yourself easier.

Cons: Not able to link to my phone calendar. Customer Service is pretty useless.

by vCita on 29/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review! I am sorry to hear that your experience so far regarding our customer service has been less than stellar. It does sound like there was a miscommunication regarding the Onboarding options available to you versus the customer support options available to you. Sorry for the confusion! Please know you can always reach out to our Support Team if you run into any issues. Just click the "Contact Us" button found in your vCita.

We noticed you were able to get your sync working, but our Support Team will reach out to double-check if you need any further assistance. If you do need anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out!

• Reviewed on 26/07/2019
Connie K.
Health, Wellness & Fitness
  • Reviewed on 6/01/2015

"So happy!"

Comments: I am SO happy after discovering vCita! As a small business owner, this handy, simple software is PERFECT for me! I've tried various systems to help me get organized, including Infusionsoft (too hard to understand and too expensive!); 1ShoppingCart (better, but still expensive and didn't meet all my needs); Appointment-plus, pricier and is not as simple and does not allow the ease that I have with vCita, Constant Contact, etc. vCita answers ALL my needs for MUCH less money and MUCH less headaches! Did I mention SIMPLE to use?!! For those of us who aren't tech-y, and who actually want to make a living at what we do best, this system is great! Too much of the other software out there is difficult to understand, time-consuming, and needs tons of additional plug-ins (that all cost extra money). If you are a self-employed practitioner of any sort that needs to set up appointments, have your database all in one place, gather people from your website, have clients make appointments from your website or even Facebook, then this is the software for you!

Pros: Simple to use and understand, great support staff, affordable, and fits my business model.

Cons: The email campaign section is in beta stage, but great things are coming down the pike! So I can still send campaigns which is fine for me at this point.

• Reviewed on 6/01/2015
Shana P.
Professional Training & Coaching
  • Reviewed on 10/11/2015

"This app is the core of our business"

Comments: vCita truly allows us the freedom to teach and not be on the phone all the time. The online booking portal allows our students to set up, change, and cancel appointments 24/7, without our needing to answer the phone endlessly. This gives us time with our families and more time teaching. In addition, it's easy to use. And we love the reminders that we get, our students get and the ease of doing all of it online. We have used it for almost a year-- and it has never let us down. In addition, when we recently moved and needed to fix one last place for the address- the customer service person helped us in less than 10 minutes. And that small change saved our students and us-- all the hassle of a student going to the wrong location.

Pros: It's affordable, easy for anyone to use and works seamlessly with our website. You can turn off the automatic pop ups or use them depending on what will work best with your customers.

Cons: You do have to enter a lot of information. Which is not really a con, because it's customizable. However, if you have to change an address, there are multiple places you'll need to do it.

• Reviewed on 10/11/2015
Amer M.
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/07/2019

"Best platform in the market"

Pros: Very attention grabber call to actions buttons. Very easy to use platform and interface. Simple process to implement on Wordpress website

Cons: Not have the Ability to link with other softwares like Limo Anywhere software

• Reviewed on 28/07/2019
Gail T.
CEO & Founder

"Great system"

Pros: The branding especially so far the different offers like coupons etc is fantastic. Ease of system. Group support and customer service

Cons: I really wish I could itemize how many times a client comes to me for a individual service especially since I offer several it is out dated in this sense

Sue P.
Educational Consultant
Primary/Secondary Education, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2/04/2019

"Poor Customer Service and Unreliable"

Comments: Any benefits are undone by the disapearence of ALL Data and appointments.

Pros: I did like that you can put all of your comunication and documentation into the system.

Cons: Unrlieable: On 3 seperate occations, I have lost all of my appointments and payment records!
Unhelpful: Customer service is slow to repond with any response that keeps them blameless. I have never had any of my issues resolved.

by vCita on 11/04/2019

Hi Sue,
We apologize if we failed to meet your expectations and will be happy to schedule a call to address any concerns to see if we can help correct your impression.
In your review, you bring up two serious concerns:
1- Essential information such as appointments and payments that was deleted
2- Poor customer service from our team
We'd like to address each of these issues separately.
1. vCita is essentially a tool for managing all your client information and communication.
Since client data is the most sensitive information businesses can collect, vCita takes the highest measures of security to safeguard that information. The only way on-record data can go missing is if the business has actively chosen to remove or delete it.
2. After reviewing your communication with our support team to see whether there was any wrongdoing on our end we found that the response time was reasonable, and our team did their best to provide you with the support you needed, when you needed it.

• Reviewed on 2/04/2019
Executive Producer
Media Production, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/06/2019

"Very Good"

Pros: The software is very user friendly. It’s good for keeping your business up and running. CRM is very nice and the mobile app is convenient.

Cons: It would be nice to see a permanent free version of this software. It offer a free 14 day trail , no credit card needed. That’s good but I would love to see it being available after 14 days for free.

• Reviewed on 27/06/2019
Brian N.
  • Reviewed on 28/09/2018

"Hypnotherapy Business"

Pros: Good website widget/contact form. Used the free version for a while before taking the plunge and paying for a full plan.It integrates with Google Calendar and customers can book online - it's great and saves a lot of time especially as a one man band as customers can do everything online leaving me to see to the customers.

Cons: Plans are a bit expensive for a one man run business and the free version doesn't give enough flexibility.

• Reviewed on 28/09/2018
Tyrone W.
Construction, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/11/2017

"really helps a small contractor like my self stay organized"

Comments: a Organized system to engage with my potential customers 24/7

Pros: customers can create their own file when reaching out to us thru our website and request appointments

Cons: when using the app to share a Doc typing message really slow to show up on screen
Customers get confused when filling out the appointment Location instaed of the address they mention the name of the place like ( my House , or driveway , or patio, // since we do driveway and patio work they just miss understand it is the address of the meeting )

• Reviewed on 16/11/2017
Dario O.
Funding Specialist
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 3/10/2018

"Unique Appointment Management Solution"

Comments: For me, Vcita is now capturing more leads on my site because the visitors have a better interaction thanks to the widget that is constantly displayed, capturing the prospects and enticing them to contact me.

Pros: This is the best FREE Appointment Generator system you can get. It differentiates from other products by letting you set up a widget on your website that will capture the prospects and notify them to initiate a conversation with you by calling you, sending an email or leaving a note. Once the potential prospect starts any action, you can follow up on the web portal and start your lead generation/marketing campaign from there if you want. Vcita is easy to use and setup, and I would recommend any business to incorporate it on their website since it is FREE.

Cons: I didn't like the interface design of some web portal features.

• Reviewed on 3/10/2018
Jeffrey T.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

"A Really Great Tool"

Comments: My experience has been great. I almost feel like the vcita people are my friends even though they're in Seattle and I'm in NJ.

Pros: I love the people like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who understand that I am archaic and need help implementing technology. I also love that I can follow the day's activities by just flipping on my computer. Vita allows me to do virtually everything I need to do with the exception of cleaning the office.

Cons: I really do not have any complaints with the system.

Brian V.
System Administrator
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/10/2019

"Great Software with Awesome Support"

Comments: Overall, Vcita has done a wonderful job with their support team when in helping me maximize their features.

Pros: Calendar integration with my website, Revenue tracker, Invoicing, Easy of online payment integration.

Cons: There could be more features in the calendar section of the software

• Reviewed on 11/10/2019