• Overall
    4.5 /5

About Breezy

Breezy's the #1 ATS on Capterra for a reason. It helps you automate time-sucking tasks so you can focus on hiring great employees.

Learn more about Breezy

Showing 1,085 reviews

Ivana T.
Education & HR
Financial Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/01/2021

"Execllent recruiting tool"

Comments: It’s a great tool! Their customer service is great and they are super quick to respond to any questions and solve any issues. It has made my recruiting job a lot more fun and it has has helped me simplify the process.

Pros: It has helped me simplify recruiting and do away with spreadsheets. It is very user-friendly and makes recruiting super easy. It’s very easy to keep track of email correspondence with the candidates.

Cons: There aren’t any cons really. It would be great if the free plan had a bit more features.

• Reviewed on 29/01/2021
Noel R.
System Architect
Human Resources, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/03/2021

"Comprehensive ATS, incredible price."

Comments: We just implemented it, but it has simplified a lot of our processes.

Pros: It encompasses most of what we employ during our recruitment process, from sourcing to closing for a pretty low price compared to the competition.

Cons: Some options missing for recruitment agencies, such as having a video chat with a wait room instead of multiple links.

• Reviewed on 16/03/2021
Michele H.
Recruiter
Staffing & Recruiting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/11/2019

"Excellent ATS -flezible and easy to use!"

Comments: Our greatest challenge in implementing an ATS was getting all of our recruiters on board with utilizing it as the sole means of candidate tracking. Other systems that we tried never suited our needs well enough to get our team working cohesively and dedicated to one system. Breezy has been a real boon to our recruitment

Pros: The best part of Breezy is that it can be used by our recruiters either according to how they prefer to approach their work or by how the team decides. It's so easy to learn and to customize

Cons: I want to be able to delete old positions

Asif S.
Managing Director
  • Reviewed on 28/02/2020

"Amazing HRMS, We Love It!"

Comments: We've been using Breezy HR for over a year. We manage all of our candidate pooling and onboarding processes through it. With Breezy HR we can manage everything from one place. Other HR Recruitment Applications that we’ve used have been difficult to work with, but Breezy HR was easy to learn.   Our team loves the simplicity and the functionality it gives to the overall employee onboarding process. A simple task of profiling of candidates that used to take days and sometimes even weeks have now been reduced to take a matter of minutes or hours.  Breezy HR is a huge timesaver for us and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a complete recruitment solution.

Pros: Candidate Pooling is easy with a career page.
Candidate Profiling becomes easy
Easy to learn and use.
Timesaver
Full Life-Cycle HR management

Cons: Can develop into a complete HRMS with payroll and expense management in future.

• Reviewed on 28/02/2020
Caroline H.
HR Manager
Financial Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/11/2020

"Game Changer!"

Comments: It has been really easy! I have looked into a number of other ATS systems and could never justify the expense. The price of Breezy is fantastic for what we get out of it!

Pros: I love having everything in one place - job posting, resumes, email communication, notes, scheduling, and video interview capability. I also love the questionnaires and the ability to tag a candidate with specific certifications (or disqualify them) based on their answers.

Cons: The video interview can be glitchy. Some hiring managers (our Dir of Tech to be specific) cannot get it to work. Sometimes I can only see the candidate sometimes I see the candidate in 2 windows and myself. But overall, I love being able to have their resume side by side with their video.

• Reviewed on 10/11/2020
Rick W.
Director of Human Resources
Consumer Goods, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/11/2019

"Flexible Cost Effective Productivity Tool"

Comments: Friendly, excellent. They make me feel part of the team.

Pros: Breezy is a flexible tool that is intuitive and robust at a cost that makes it hard to beat.

Cons: Some small formatting problems with some templates.

Director of Digital Marketing
Retail, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 1/08/2019

"Nothing really compares"

Comments: - It has been far more effective for us than spreadsheets and tracking in platforms like Indeed or in a proprietary applicant submission platform

Pros: - It is insanely inexpensive for what it offers - like, unbelievably inexpensive
- Incredibly easy to use
- Lots of good tracking features

Cons: - Analytics numbers don't always add up, which is concerning at times
- The staff seems to be small and lean, and some are less than knowledgable, making it tough to get straight answers
- There is a lot of room for improvement, and a small team means they will only get to them over a long period of time
- It native integrates with virtually nothing and its API is very limited

• Reviewed on 1/08/2019
Asher P.
Director, Human Resources
E-Learning, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/06/2020

"Easy to set-up and use, and cost effective"

Comments: Streamlined our applicant tracking as well as interview scheduling and tracking. Service is quick to respond.

Pros: Self scheduling feature is they best part and saves my team huge amounts of time.

Cons: I wish it automatically pulled in address data for candidates, but this is very minor.

• Reviewed on 30/06/2020
Tracy R.
Talent Acquisitions Manager
  • Reviewed on 9/01/2020

"Great for value for money for what you get!"

Comments: I compared breezy to about 6 other companies when deciding to stay with or change - for the price you pay it is the best

Pros: - easy to use, easy to message candidates and links interviews to calander, posts jobs to a lot of boards, great customer service!! can online chat well.

Cons: I dont like the free websites template that much, but hey it is FREE so I can not really complain.
I have had many managers complain that the canidates get a different google hand ous to link to them and this causes issues as we like google hangouts for interviews

• Reviewed on 9/01/2020
Brittany R.
Founder & CEO
  • Reviewed on 3/07/2020

"A done-for-you repeatable hiring process"

Comments: Breezy helps us hire better candidates faster. It also gets us out of the weeds and helps us stay organized and focused on our entire recruitment and hiring process from a helicopter view. Having the ability to sort and prioritize candidates based on our core qualifications and diversity goals makes it easy for us to act on the things we say we're going to do as a business.

Pros: The thing I like most about Breezy is that is shows us how to hire like a company that's much bigger than we actually are (minus the unnecessary admin and red tape). As a busy startup founder, I was wasting way too much time bouncing back and forth between Trello, Google sheets and email. For our remote team of 5, I think the Automated Questionnaires, Video Assessments and Team Scorecards were probably the features that saved us the most time. My team lead can easily screen and curate the top candidates quickly (despite the fact that we get literally hundreds of applicants for each open position) so that all I have to do is go in and say yay or nay. All the communication happens right there where the candidate profiles are so there's no need to ping each other in Slack or email or whatever. You've got everything you need in one screen.

Cons: No cons that I can think of at this time. It's an amazing tool as is!

• Reviewed on 3/07/2020
Arielle B.
Human Resources Coordinator
Automotive, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/11/2019

"Recruitment Time Vampire, a thing of the past!"

Pros: The simplicity of contacting candidates via email to arrange interviews. No more chasing candidates that never return your call. Time is much better utilized.

Cons: Could make the system a bit more interchangeable in your home screen when it comes to jumping into interviews, leaving candidate notes, score cards, etc.

Fahima A.
Recruitment/HR Coordinator
  • Reviewed on 22/01/2021

"Amazing!"

Comments: has been excellent. We transferred over from a previous system and everyone loves Breezy.

Pros: The product is extremely easy to use. It can often be difficult to introduce managers to ATS softwares as they can be complicated. Breezy is extremely intuitive and makes for easy collaboration between HR and Hiring Managers. The Breezy team is also excellent with their response time when there are issues!

Cons: Screening out bad resumes - ones that don't match the qualifications at all.

• Reviewed on 22/01/2021
Chad R.
Sr. Recruiter
  • Reviewed on 3/02/2020

"Up & Coming Competitive ATS"

Comments: Great customer service and account management, cost effective, and hits many of our needs as a HR/Recruiting team.

Pros: User friendly, great reporting functionality, and global solution.

Cons: Would like more customizable options (scorecards, dashboard).

• Reviewed on 3/02/2020
Danish H.
Founder & CEO
Human Resources, 2-10 Employees

"One word AMAZING!"

Comments: You cannot do TA without an ATS. I recommend this product to my clients everyday.

Pros: Makes common sense and works! Since 2009 when i started Hamilton Resourcing i have used a dozen ATS's from Australia to UK to USA and this is far far better than everything. I wish I could buy Breezy.

Cons: Sign in process is still work in progress. Just doesn't work. Here is the problem.
' New member is invited
' Member receives email with link
' Member clicks the link and browser opens a form
' Member completes the form and click the button (save or submit don't remember)
' Nothing happens (this is where the problem is. After the details have been completed and submit button pressed the browser should log the member in. this never happens)
' Member is wondering what happened and goes back to email
' No new confirmation notification member presses the same invitation email link again thinking something went wrong
' This time when the browser opens it gives an error; your login session has expired!
' More problems and total confusion on what to do next
Guys as soon as the form is completed the first time it should take the member inside the application. At this point the Admin should also receive email notification confirming that the member is logged in so he could give him permissions for the jobs.

Shirley B.
Owner/Administrator
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 Employees

"Breezy HR Software"

Comments: Recruiting has become much more streamlined

Pros: Ease of use for posting multiple positions. It's difficult to reach that many candidates on so many websites without a full-time recruiter. We have been able to do that with Breezy

Cons: Not being able to manage applicants across the board. When there are multiple postings, candidates will often apply to more than one posting. It would be great to have the ability to manage them in one area instead of having to go into each posting individually

Steve M.
Consumer Electronics, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/09/2016

"I'm a Breezy addict"

Comments: I discovered Breezy after seeing what other companies were using for their recruiting. After sorting through a lot of uber-expensive solutions, I found that Breezy was reasonably priced given its power, has a really intuitive column-based workflow, and keeps getting better with new features every few weeks.

Pros: Simple, customizable, workflow-based paradigm; that's what separates it from a simple posting platform. Also, unlike other SaaS products I use, my whole team can participate with no extra per-user charges. I love that it automatically sends jobs to other platforms like Indeed and Glassdoor with no extra work on my part.

Cons: I feel like the monthly fees accelerate pretty quickly when you're posting a lot of jobs. For a high-growth startup like us it can get expensive for a single-purpose tool, but overall the value is well worth it. I really love that posting a single job is free, so that makes up for a lot.

• Reviewed on 21/09/2016
Eldhose K.
  • Reviewed on 27/03/2019

"Happy with our HR management using Breezy"

Comments: We are moreover happy with this tool as it helps us tremendously in maintaining our employee payroll, great tool and we loved it !

Pros: We are using Breezy HR on our company and its really a great tool to work with, all the employee data can be imported on to the solution very easily and the managing of employee payroll is done very perfectly and easily. The HR management staff has only little to worry about as Breezy HR takes all the employee related steps automatically and calculated their salary. The salary slip is generated and is mailed to the employee automatically.

Cons: The initial delay on loading Breezy HR is very high, please try to reduce the time.

• Reviewed on 27/03/2019
Chloe F.
Recruitment Officer
Information Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/04/2020

"Ease when recruiting"

Comments: This is something I would recommend to anyone I would know who will try to source applicants.

Pros: I like it that it is really interactive, from setting emails, questionnaires, pipelines, meetings, and everything you need when recruiting. I am able to do steps tailor-fit to the hiring I have. It also posts the job to their partners, which really helps when attracting more applicants.

Cons: Before I discovered the shortcut keys? I almost want to cry when reviewing 200+ applicants :)

• Reviewed on 24/04/2020
Mark B.
Telecommunications, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/02/2018

"Amazing find - every feature you can think of."

Comments: Saves an incredible amount of time by automating processes. The ads and job board looks great. It's improved the quality of our communication and follow-up time with applicants. All around, we love it.

Pros: So we have been live for 4 weeks now, and wow, super easy to use. We were up and live in under an hour. I can automate every work flow, score applicants based on custom questions; stream-out unqualified ones and auto-respond to highly qualified ones. Templates for emails, questionnaires, reference checks. Video interview questions and reference checks. I can drag an drop an applicant into a 'phone screen' workflow and they automatically get an email invite to my calendar. With auto-declines, we love that we can respond to everyone who applies. We have a work flow for people out-of-country, and over-qualified, so we can personalize our decline email. Our team loves getting to input feedback on applicants and build their own interview guides to score. We have used at least 3 ATS in the past, and demo'd a dozen more, this is by far the best we have seen. Really, really impressed so far. If you're looking for an ATS, demo this one.

• Reviewed on 15/02/2018
Maria H.
Customer Support Representative
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/05/2019

"Recruitment taken to the next level with BreezyHR"

Comments: Since we have moved to BreezyHR, our candidate experience has improved and our key drivers to successful recruiting have also gone up. Breezy has made the life of our recruiter much easier and has definitely helped them improve their process and work.

Pros: This tool has been one of the best ATS that I have seen. It is very complete and tackles every aspect of our recruitment process in order to make the recruiting tasks a lot easier! All its functionalities and capabilities make it one of the best ATS in my opinion. Specially the video call integration which I think is great!

Cons: I dont know something I dont like about this product so far.

• Reviewed on 10/05/2019
Sean L.
Social Media Manager/Marketing & End-User Support
Internet, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/01/2019

"Great for recruiting and managing applications"

Comments: As mentioned before this is a huge time saver and is tremendously helpful to us. Anything we can do to get more done in one day is great. I definitely would recommend this to people who can afford what I would consider a pricier product. But it is worth it.

Pros: Resume parsing is great, posting to SEVERAL job boards done for you, integrations, and far more. There are a boatload of really great features that help save time. We all know time is money and I prefer to stay focused on the job and the people who already work in the company but when it's time to find new people, this is wonderful.

Cons: There are a few features I do wish were available to Startup level pricing. Developer API would be nice and I feel like it's something that wouldn't cost the company any extra money to offer small level accounts.

• Reviewed on 10/01/2019
Dory K.
HR Consultant
Entertainment, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/06/2017

"As someone who has implemented and managed many ATS, Breezy provides great bang for the buck"

Comments: Breezy has simplified and streamlined the recruiting process for a company where systems have been non existent before. It's given us a place to centralize our existing freelance staff and candidates and the ease of use allowed it to be quick to implement. I look forward to continuing enhancements, but some of the limitations may require some companies as they grow to consider other options.

Pros: Fairly intuitive and easy to figure out, easily within the budget for most smaller companies, career portal presence is fairly attractive if simple.

Cons: Lack of wide integration with other systems, if this will continue being able to modify and export custom fields really needs to be expanded. Street address really needs to be part of the candidate profile. I am not able to easily report across a population of candidates (why can't we export where people live easily?) and for my new hires I have to ask them to fill out address on a separate questionnaire and then I have to manually cut and paste the address into an export one-by-one. In an ideal world any custom field created could be put into a column and then exported.

Creative Professional
Human Resources, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/12/2018

"Ease in Hiring"

Comments: Overall, if you are recruiting and don't have the budget for a more expensive system or a 3rd party recruiting team, Breezy HR is your best bet.

Pros: Breezy HR helped during my days as a Recruiter. It was definitely a lot easier to sort the candidates per job listing, and to sort them into pipelines during the hiring process.

Cons: The only thing that sucked is losing some key features with the new pricing model. We had it when it was still in Beta mode and had access to some of the questionnaires that are now in the higher price plan.

• Reviewed on 17/12/2018
Regional Vice President Africa
  • Reviewed on 9/10/2017

"Simple and Powerful tool"

Comments: Automated the Work flow to depend less on HR and more on users across companies.

Pros: Easy and Fast setup; Great User Interface; Excellent Analytics and very good customer support; Also enjoy the Roll out of new features.

Cons: Video Interview uses a different app which integrates with Breezy HR; wish this is integrated. The Analytics would be great if it was in realtime.

• Reviewed on 9/10/2017
Allan A.
Human Resources
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/04/2019

"Perfect ATS for mid sized companies!"

Comments: Best experience ever! it has made our Recruiter's life easier and simple. They have doubled their productivity and are much more effective and efficient now.

Pros: I like that it has everything in one place. It has made recruiter's life a lot easier! Specially, the video calling integration within the software.

Cons: The video calling option sometimes causes issues in some locations around the world. It needs to be reviewed and worked on to function flawlessly around the world.

• Reviewed on 13/04/2019