15 years helping New Zealand businesses

QuickBooks Online Reviews

4.3 (6,600) Write a Review!

About QuickBooks Online

QuickBooks Online is a small business accounting software and app that allows you to manage your business anywhere, anytime.

Learn more about QuickBooks Online

Pros:

Everything is easy to use, the bank integration feature is super helpful, and I can do it on any computer that has internet.

Cons:

When you first start using the app it can be irritating and tricky.

QuickBooks Online ratings

4.2
4.0
4.2
4.1

8.0/10

QuickBooks Online has an overall rating of 4.3 out 5 stars based on 6,600 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used QuickBooks Online before?

Filter reviews (6,600)

Doc
Doc
Principal-Owner in US
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Gold-standard 1-stop solution to ease small-mid sized businesses into online accounting and grow with integrations as needed

5.0 last month New

Comments: Overall, I would give QBO a 9 out of 10. If support were beefed up, I would give it a 10 out of 10.

Pros:

It was fairly easy to transition from a home-grown Excel- based accounting system to QuickBooks Online with the help of an expert. She was also able to integrate autopay [via ConnectBooster] and auto task [ticketing]. The latter feeds directly into QBO and as such, makes month-end invoicing so much easier. The level of automation enabled through these 3 solutions, all integrated in QBO], has reduced month-end invoicing from a solid week to literally 30 minutes each month. This is followed by a QC review and then boom, invoicing. Clients appreciate the accuracy and ability to pay directly, via ACH, credit card, or check.

Cons:

Support leaves a little to be desired. On the few occasions that I had to call, the solution was not forthcoming. Not sure if this is because we were working with a minimally-trained support staff. It would be extremely helpful to have the option of requesting escalation to a Tier 2 or Tier 3 engineer who can identify the issue expediently and navigate through solution/resolution.

Religious Institutions, 2–10 Employees

Efficient Financial Management with QuickBooks: A Solid 4-Star Choice

4.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: My overall experience with QuickBooks Online has been positive. It has helped me streamline my financial management processes and stay organized with my business finances. The software's user-friendly interface, comprehensive features, and real-time data accessibility have been valuable in tracking income and expenses, generating reports, and maintaining financial stability. While there were some drawbacks such as the cost and learning curve for advanced features, the benefits outweighed the challenges, making QuickBooks Online a valuable tool for managing my business finances efficiently.

Pros:

I liked the ease of use and intuitive interface of QuickBooks Online. It made it simple to manage my finances, track income and expenses, and generate reports quickly and accurately. The ability to customize reports and access real-time financial data were particularly impressive features that helped me stay on top of my business finances effectively.

Cons:

I found that the cost of the subscription could be a bit high for small businesses, especially when compared to some other accounting software options on the market. Additionally, while the basic features were user-friendly, some of the more advanced functions required a bit of a learning curve to fully utilize. It would be helpful to have more in-depth tutorials or training resources available to make navigating these features easier.

Jaqlyn
HR, Finance, and Communications Director in US
Automotive, 11–50 Employees

Takes a bit to get used to, missing some features, but overall, adequate

3.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Overall, it does what we need it to do. It is relatively easy to figure out, and some of the features are decent. The Quickbooks desktop version was much better, but they really make it financially not make sense to maintain the desktop version to push you to their online subscription-based model. It is lacking a lot of basic features that the desktop version had, it's incredibly buggy, and if you do not use their automated features (which are not foolproof and do not allow you to re-verify any discrepancies), it will leave you with obnoxious incomplete tasks that you cannot "complete" because you didn't use the automated feature. Those are our main complaints. Otherwise, it does everything it needs to. It is probably the biggest software on the market, so it tends to be most-often compatible with any other software you may use in your business. There are definitely good and bad things.

Pros:

We primarily use QBO, as it is the software our accounting agency uses. We previously used the desktop version until QB rolled out a new pricing increase that made it exorbitantly pricey to maintain the desktop version. There is a lot about the online version that is great; the transaction matching, the customizable dashboard, the ability to have multiple users, etc. It is relatively intuitive if you are decent with software.

Cons:

Quickbooks essentially pushes you out of the desktop version to the online, subscription-based model by pricing the Desktop version at a ridiculously high rate and making you pay for an additional yearly subscription, which was a huge frustration, as QBO lacks a lot of the features that the desktop version had. QBO wants you to do an automated version of payroll; however, you literally cannot let it be automated as it does not have the capability to automatically transfer overtime hours. It also lacks the ability to make payments out of deduction accounts; ie: if you offer something like life insurance deducted from your employee's checks, it does not automatically total that under the life insurance account as it did in the desktop version, you have to do all of this manually. A lot of things that were automated and smooth in the desktop version are completely manual in QBO, which is completely counter-intuitive. It is also really buggy. It shows us "tasks" that are overdue (like taxes for instance) that have been completed, and no matter how many times we mark them as complete, they just permanently exist as tasks (something QB has not fixed). Additionally, you cannot manually mark certain tasks as complete as QB wants you to do it through their automated services. For instance, we have an accountant review and put together our w-2's at the end of the year just to verify everything was entered correctly, that there are no issues, and verify that all of the taxes are correct. Because we have that done outside of QB's automated online delivery, this will apparently forever be a task that we have not completed.

Mark
Director, CEO in US
Renewables & Environment, 11–50 Employees

Accounting and Financial Management made simple and fun!

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: Wow, my experience with QuickBooks has been just amazing, I am able to manage to manage my financial and accounting processes as well as provide invoices and reports in an intuitive way. High recommendations to non-users and people who want to elevated when it comes to financial management.

Pros:

Intrigued with how the platform has a clean and well organized interface. The customer support team is always responsive and user-friendly incase of hitches I love how the in-built have been designed to work together to provide smooth operation of tasks. QuickBooks is price friendly based on how well it delivers.

Cons:

I have no issues with QuickBooks at the moment reason being is that there are weekly updates to features and once a problem is addressed, they are usually keen to ensure that it does not occur again.

Susan
Head of School in US
Education Management, 11–50 Employees

User friendly with a learning curve

4.0 last month New

Comments: In general, QBO is a very effective system. It helps to have someone with experience to guide you when getting started or using some of the more intricate features. There are opportunities to make a big mess of things unless you have someone who knows what they are doing. We use QBO for almost all of our accounting, and have been happy with the general output. It integrates with other programs easily.

Pros:

Good interface with lots of options for reports and customization.

Cons:

The program can be a bit cumbersome when trying to create custom invoices.

Alok
Alok
Account executive in India
Legal Services, 11–50 Employees

QuickBooks complete solution

4.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: Overall I'm satisfied with the QuickBooks online it provides complete accounting solutions to company.

Pros:

It's user friendly interface which is very easy to use you can get all the company details on your Desh board.

Cons:

It's Pro advisor exam is very tough to creak because of it's rules which is very strict to complete.

Happy
Happy
Accountant in Malawi
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Employees

QuickBooks: The Accountant’s Ally

5.0 last month New

Comments: Simplicity at best, lets take a moment and really appreciate simplicity some times.

Pros:

Simplicity comes to mind, I need something that I can easily log into and not get lost.

Cons:

Well some say that when something is easy to log into then something is wrong with the security. Am yet to experience that I guess.

Andy
Andy
Executive Director in US
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 2–10 Employees

Money Matters and knowing where it is is key

5.0 last week New

Comments: We use it daily for all accounting and fin repording.

Pros:

Ease of reporting, easily learned and understood. The have tooks that truly help our organization.

Cons:

There were some features in QB desktop that are not in online. I was quick to adapt but my CFO was slower to since she had been using QB dekstop for years.

Jesse
Jesse
Manager in US
Food Production, Self Employed

Amazing software for small business

5.0 last month New

Comments: Makes my life easier i am a manager at a small business and it makes payroll extremely easy

Pros:

How simple it is to use compared to other products..Great for small businesses.

Cons:

There is not many cons to this .so this is a tough one .

Erica
Staff Accountant in US
Accounting, 11–50 Employees

Great Software

3.0 last month New

Pros:

Simple to use, great quality, bank reconciliation are easy to do within the software

Cons:

I often see glitching occurring in the bank feed

Robin
Client Relations in Canada
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Quickbooks Serves It's Purpose

Comments: It's a somewhat love-hate relationship I have with Quickbooks. Love more so though. I have gotten used to a lot of Quickbooks' quirks now. It was a difficult go to get started to get things set up but I had support. I've been using Quickbooks for a few years now. I like how clean and organized invoices look for clients and how I can customize them and emails. I appreciate recurring invoices that help to avoid user error on consistency in repeat services and in sending invoices on time.

Pros:

I like the ability to customize how invoices and emails look. I appreciate the ability we had to import our clients' details and past invoices when we started up with Quickbooks. The plethora of reports and customizable reports are very useful. I also appreciate being able to process payments through Quickbooks. The search ability is decent helpful in looking for specific invoices, amounts, or other specific data.

Cons:

It was quite a challenge to get everything up and going when we started with Quickbooks There are some features that are limited and seem to operate oddly, such as deleting some clients vs marking some as inactive. If I have completed services with certain clients, I want to keep their data, but mark them inactive. When I mark them as inactive, the system puts them in a state of "deleted", which makes me very concerned when I see that. I don't want to lose their data. Also, some duplicates of clients have been created or clients never started services with us. So that data was just bloating the system and a bit confusing sometimes. Those particular clients would be good to actually fully delete them. I've run into processes that can be very confusing. Luckily my accountant is able to help me through the challenges.

Intuit Response

5 years ago

Hi there, Robin. It's great to hear you've enjoyed using QuickBooks to customize reports, process payments, and manage many other accounting elements. You can continue to count on us to help lighten the work load for years to come! We recommend our video tutorials to expand your knowledge of features and work flows in your account (https://quickbooks.intuit.com/tutorials/). Additionally, the following article provides a detailed explanation of making clients inactive in your account (https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/configure-products/make-a-customer-inactive-and-then-active/00/186156). We appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us! Morgan, The QuickBooks Team

Joshua
Joshua
Owner in US
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

It's The Standard, But Not Because It's The Best

Comments: Overall, we still use it because it's the best option for our accountant and it integrates well with our business management software. However, if another stable option presented itself with a similar feature set but providing a better client experience I would absolutely consider moving to another product.

Pros:

The biggest pro of Quickbooks is that your accountant is going to be very familiar with it. The second biggest pro is that it's probably going to be integrated with whatever software you use to manage your business.

Cons:

The software can be quite "buggy" at times, adjusting options randomly with no explanation. Not only this, but it can be difficult to get certain features to even work. For example, the T-Sheets integrations never exported our employee information over, which defeated the purpose of using T-Sheets versus another time tracker. Neither the Quickbooks nor T-Sheets customer support could ever find out why this was not working. On the subject of Quickbooks customer support, they don't seem to be very well educated in the software itself. The times I've had to contact them, they were not very helpful and didn't seem to have any more knowledge of the product than I had.

Krishna
Krishna
Human Resources Generalist in US
Hospital & Health Care, 5,001–10,000 Employees

I like how easily reports can be customized

Comments: The system is simple to learn and utilize. Helps me prepare for tax season all year long so that I don't have to worry about anything. An emphasis is placed on UI and user experience. It's clear to see that they've done so. Because we don't utilize all of the tools, there might be a lot of clutter in our workspaces.

Pros:

In order to handle my clients' businesses, I use Quickbooks Online, a powerful accounting program. In addition to project accounting, we can handle receivables and payables, set up rules for posting to cut down on time for posting (which equals cheaper accounting costs!), and quickly produce useful reports with this software.

Cons:

I'd want to be able to create bespoke purchase orders with additional signatures, but I'm not able to do so at the moment. The ability to perform genuine bank reconciliations from within the program would be an added bonus. The process of comparing receipts to invoices is likewise time-consuming.

CEO in US
Wireless, 11–50 Employees

Efficient Accounting Software

Comments: Highly recommend. Great product that keeps getting better.

Pros:

Really easy to use, automates a number of functions, and provides a comprehensive accounting package for our small business.

Cons:

My background is accounting and sometimes I get the impression that Quickbooks has tried to dumb the software down too much, which makes it harder for me to deal with anything outside the box. Calling in to support can also be really challenging.

Ahmad
Manager in US
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 2–10 Employees

QBO is excellent for non-profit except for a few limitations

Comments: It is the best for small size non-profits as long as one can find an away to produce end of year donation tax statements

Pros:

If you know how to setup the chart of accounts including using Locations and Classes you can fairly run non-profit accounting very smoothly. Data entry is simple. Reporting is fairly good. Import and export functions are very good.

Cons:

There are serious limitations with issuing end of year donation statements. One can't filter out sales and can't customize the statement text to meet regulations. The statements are very inflexible.

Eugene
Project Manager in US
Food Production, 2–10 Employees

QuickBooks Online for the win!

Comments: Overall my experience with QuickBooks online has been very positive. The pricing is fair. The system has incredible capability, and keeps all of our financial affairs in order.

Pros:

I don’t think we would be able to run our business without QuickBooks. This software has allowed us to handle all aspects of accounting in-house. The best part is the help section which contains answers to just about any accounting questions we have ever run into.

Cons:

There’s a lot of features we don’t use that seem to be in the way while navigating through the program.

Intuit Response

2 years ago

Hello there, and thanks for leaving your review here, Eugene! It's so awesome hearing how well QuickBooks has been working for your small business. That's amazing. If you ever need any help with your account or have questions, please feel free to reach out through the 'Help(?)' icon > 'Contact Us' in-account and we'd be glad to get you taken care of by phone or chat. All the best! -Faith, The QuickBooks Team

karie
owner in US
Accounting, 2–10 Employees

QBO Accountant

Comments: Overall, I am happy with the product. they also have live chat now, and they can call you if you need to talk to someone. Customer service definitely is great improvement over the years. It is big for me because I refuse to work with any software company that I cannot talk to anyone (hint hint Zenefits). And most of the time they get it resolved over the chat. Recommended

Pros:

Love the bank matching function, makes the bank reconciliation 10x better if you do it right. It's very easy to navigate the system, for beginners, it's the easiest system I used so far for them to pick up. Make sure if you set up, you don't use the simple cheapest version if you own a business tho, it's cheaper but the reporting is not as good as essential and above. I have implemented qbo for all my small clients that doesn't need a big system for POs

Cons:

I have mixed feeling about the auto categorization, some bookkeepers gets lazy and thinks it's correct and just click add, which half of the time can be wrong especially when it comes to use project and classes. it's a great function to make our lives easier, but also makes people lazier. I made sure to train my employees to not get lazy and check every transaction

Anna
Anna
Lower School Science Teacher in US
Education Management, 51–200 Employees

Gets the job done-- but very buggy.

Comments: QuickBooks online has its weaknesses and bugs. However, after my research I think it's the best option out there for now.

Pros:

Quickbooks is easy to "plug in" and go... You can use their templates and basic accounts and set up your own accounting system in no time. I had no bookkeeping or accounting experience before using QuickBooks Online, and I was proficient after about 6 months of part-time use. Having an accountant log-in is so helpful in today's world so many people are working from home/ traveling/ etc. It is indispensable for my organization to have an online accounting platform that I, my organization's volunteer treasurer, and our hired accountant can all access from our home computers. As a non-profit organization that only pays a tiny amount of sales tax, that portion of the software is very functional and is one fewer thing I have to deal with. I do not use payroll through this system, so I cannot comment on the functionality of that portion.

Cons:

The bugs in the software (accounts that won't delete, messing up check numbers, etc) are the most annoying part of using QuickBooks Online for me. If you are a small team, you can just work around them and you eventually learn what they are, but it is repeatedly annoying. Their customer service is weak, but there are lots of affordable training courses that can fill in those gaps as you use the program. I sometimes wish that Quickbooks Online were MORE customizable (i.e. allow you to delete certain generic accounts), and I sometimes wish it were LESS customizable (journal entries can be numbered ANYTHING which confuses me). Overall, I think it allows me to do most of what I need to do in bookkeeping for my non-profit.

Phil
Phil
President in US
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

A constantly moving target, but works well for basic SB accounting needs...

Comments: We initially moved from QuickBooks Pro Desktop to the Online version to allow for our new Online Service Management System (RazorSync) to easily export invoices into QB for processing. In that regard, QB Online has worked well and met expectations. It's obviously an evolving product and there have been many changes to it over the time we've been on the service; some good, some not-so-much. The reporting module is very limited and unless one of the canned reports is close to what you want it's a struggle to obtain some information in a format that's useful. All those issues aside however it's been a good solution for our company and we expect we'll continue to use it.

Pros:

It's wonderful to have access to our accounting system from any Internet-connected device. Integration with our Service Management System (RazorSync) has allowed us to turn Service Orders into invoices and send them via QuickBooks Online quickly and easily, which has absolutely improved how quickly we get paid on jobs. The Payroll module makes it easy to pay our employees and calculate the necessary withholding and taxes due.

Cons:

The reports in the Online version are clunky and horribly limited. Recently Intuit modified what was included in the package we were in and limited the number of accounts we're allowed to have in the Chart of Accounts without paying a higher fee, so we're stuck not being able to add new accounts unless we want to go to the "next tier". Last year we needed to reprint some older tax forms that weren't showing up so we were forced to contact support for assistance. We finally got what we needed done but it took contacting two different support reps as the first one obviously wasn't familiar with the product and made changes to our accounting data that had to then be fixed by the second rep.

Julianna
Office Manager in US
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11–50 Employees

QuickBooks Great for General Operations

Comments: We are able to keep a live time view of the company's financials every day. Even when we cut vendor checks and are waiting for them to be cashed, our QB's bank already shows our actual available bank amount with the amounts already deducted. This way we know what we have to spend elsewhere without worrying if there is enough to cover other reoccurring expenses.

Pros:

The ease of adding vendors and customers is great. Once you iron out the how to of the invoice templates they can be very useful to switch what is needed on each invoice per customer. The general ledger allows you to copy previous transactions which is useful for reoccurring transactions such as Payroll or loan payments. All you have to do is edit the date and transaction amounts (if yours change ie. Interest and principal amounts) and save. It keeps you from having to re-select accounts each time which is a huge time saver. Reports are useful such as PNL, Balance Sheet, AP and AR. It allows you to see where you may need to break out different accounts or where some can be combined for a better financial company overview.

Cons:

We did expierence an isolated incident where we printed checks but the system did not record the money paid for each vendor. But still marked the invoices selected for each vendor as paid. It took some time to figure out that was the issue, which was a bit frustrating. I had to go back into every vendor and invoice to reapply the amount paid so our AP and business bank account were accurate again. Not sure why this occured but as I said it happened once and we were able to iron it out. I also would say under FILE and Forms it would be nice to have this under reports so there is one place to print out what you want. The forms section is very small and a bit confusing on the descriptions of what your looking to print. For example if I want to print a list of all the checks or invoices that I just paid/printed checks for...I always forget exactly where to go. Same for if I need to print a complete list of invoices paid on a check for a vendor as it was to long to print on the check reference voucher. I always have to play around to remember where I got it the first time.

Edward
Edward
Partner in US
Management Consulting, 2–10 Employees

Really...what choice do you have? Nobody ever got fired for going with IBM...or QuickBooks...

Comments: We primarily use QuickBooksOnline to generate and track invoices, as well as "keep the books" (General Ledger). It does these things well, but the learning curve is steep and I often find myself wondering why it does not have an obvious feature (like - why can't I get a subtotal within an invoice? Why can't I sort items within the invoice before making it final?). Beyond that, I have found the service / support to be lacking, and I am not at all keen about the fact that they incrementally increase the price once you are committed to using their product. Can I recommend? I suppose, but it would be a lukewarm recommendation. Really, it comes down to the fact that once your business is too large to use Excel for invoicing and General Ledger, QuickBooks is the defacto standard. I do not love it, but I don't hate it - yet. If they keep raising the subscription fees though, they will push me into doing some research for a replacement.

Pros:

It does what it does well, and it is the standard, so you don't have to worry about acceptance or compatibility issues with your clients or with your financial institutions, nor with your accountant and / or bookkeeper.

Cons:

Just because it is the standard doesn't make it the "Gold Standard"; it does the basic things you need it to do, but I often find myself wondering why some obvious functionality is missing, despite the fact that the learning curve is steep. And...they have a sneaky way of repeatedly raising the subscription fees once they have you committed to their product.

Accounting, Self Employed

Great accounting software for small & large businesses

Comments: I use QBO for my own tax practice bookkeeping as well as for my clients. I use it daily to keep up with my firm and my clients. We all use the bank feed to facilitate automatic entry of as much data as possible.

Pros:

QBO allows users to easily enter their financial transactions. It even has the capability to enter most transactions for the user from the bank feed. You can let QBO import your bank activity and use rules that you set up to code the transactions appropriately. It makes reconciling your bank statement a complete breeze!

Cons:

There are some issues with payroll that can only be corrected by calling in to Customer Support. I find this annoying when I personally know and understand how the correction needs to be made. I do, however, understand that not everyone understands the ramifications of making corrections.

Mizanur Rahman
CEO in Bangladesh
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

It's an excellent accounting software

Comments: Despite these issues, QuickBooks Online remains a popular and highly regarded accounting software solution for small and medium-sized businesses, thanks to its powerful features, ease of use, and cloud-based platform that makes it easy to manage finances from anywhere.

Pros:

Quickbooks Online allows us to create and send professional-looking invoices to our customers with ease. It also provides a range of tools for managing expenses, such as the ability to upload receipts and track expenses on the go using the mobile app. We can easily integrate with third-party applications, such as PayPal, Shopify, and Square, which allows us to easily integrate our financial data from these platforms into QuickBooks Online. This integration makes it much easier for us to manage our finances across multiple platforms, saving time and reducing errors.

Cons:

Quickbooks Online can be slow and unresponsive at times, especially when dealing with large data sets or complex reports. This can lead to frustration and delays in getting important financial information.

Devon
Bookkeeper in US
Accounting, 2–10 Employees

Horrible Updates!

Comments: I used to say I "love" QuickBooks. Now it's safe to say I "hate" it. I have considered switching software systems and taking all my clients elsewhere. I keep saying that if QuickBooks wants to migrate users from Desktop, they need to make Online more like Desktop. That couldn't be further from the changes they're making. Do they make these changes without holding focus groups? Honestly, do you even care about your users anymore?

Pros:

I love the ease of signing on to QuickBooks Online from anywhere. My clients email me questions and I can answer them right away. I can also work from anywhere, which is great!

Cons:

Recently (2023), QuickBooks Online development team have been making a lot of physical changes to the program that are HORRIBLE! I hate every change they've made this year. You can tell the developers do not use the program on a daily basis. And worse yet, when they implement a change, it glitches terribly and it takes them months to fix it. A lot of the changes make it harder to do my job by adding steps/clicks to performing tasks that weren't there before. A lot of the windows are also not seemless/ aligned like they used to be - not everything is lined up on the same gridline. Most people use the program on their laptops and you can tell they're making it more for desktop in that the pages are too wide/big and don't fit on your computer screen. However, when I use the program on my desktop screen, I have the same issues. There are boxes where there didn't used to be and don't need to be. It makes me feel like they're going backwards in technology and not forward. A lot of the features are not Intuitive... as the name suggests they should be.

Construction, 11–50 Employees

DON'T DO IT!!!! ITEMS AND FEATURES still broken after four years.

Comments: Horrible.The complaints are all over the community page. A strong product manager could easily see the threads of complaints over the last four years and prioritize customer needs appropriately. QB is not a current customer focused business. I have never been more frustrated with an app this much in my entire career. We have incorrect data being posted from timesheets to payroll. We have reports with inaccurate data. We have reported this multiple times. Again, another ticket open with likely no resolve.

Pros:

If your business is simple and you don't plan to need to do anything in bulk, the UI is pretty simple to follow. That is about all I can say positive.

Cons:

Here are some basic things customers complain about that are still not fixed in QB Online.1. Project Costing is INACCURATE, payroll data doesn't show correctly. Can print a transaction report because it will show the whole bill for a vendor not just the costs applied to that specific project. Same with showing a whole paycheck instead of just the cost to that project.2. Can't print a bill3. Product or Service Item in an invoice, bill, PO can't be edited without deleting entire line of data4. Can't bulk edit invoices if sales tax is turned on5. Sales tax status for customer doesn't translate to transactions like invoices. Have to mark customer exempt every single time or that transaction will show up on your sales tax report.6. No way to import a purchase order or invoice to create a bill or invoice.7. Can't set up CCs for emails for separate customers. 8. The Purchase order cannot be customized to add fields you might need. And the standard template looks like it is from 1987 with no company branding.9. You can't customize invoices per customer. ...because you can only print three custom fields and they all print on every template even though your customers might require certain data on their invoices. You are out of luck.10. No line item Vendor Statement. Can't print a statement with line items. Only can show Bill and Bill Payment. That really does the vendor no good. You can somewhat manipulate a report. But been a big ask from community with no response again.