15 years helping New Zealand businesses

Housecall Pro Reviews

4.7 (2,789) Write a Review!

About Housecall Pro

Housecall Pro is a top-rated business solution for home service professionals to streamline scheduling, dispatching, payments, & more.

Learn more about Housecall Pro

Pros:

It allows you to keep track of your business and better control invoicing. Customer Service is always there to help you when you need them most.

Cons:

The employee time tracking sucks, in out only other programs show the the time thought out the day of each but that minor.

Housecall Pro ratings

4.6
4.7
4.5
4.6

9.2/10

Housecall Pro has an overall rating of 4.7 out 5 stars based on 2,789 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Housecall Pro before?

Filter reviews (2,789)

femi
femi
Head of procurement in Nigeria
Hospital & Health Care, 51–200 Employees

Service Delivery

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Really exceptional software i will recommend to my colleagues.

Pros:

keeping appointments with my patients has really seen an increment of about 20 percent compare to the last two year. which has helped improve my time managment

Cons:

Knowing how the understand the usage of how the plumbing option works becauses this a been quite demanding for me.

Rayanne
Rayanne
Operations Manager in US

EXCELLENT

Pros:

HCP is very easy to use and a very intuitive layout. When we tried ProjX360 and D-Tools SI, there was a HUGE initial setup required and a HUGE learning curve to figure out how to use the programs. Not HCP. Easy to use from Day 1 and it's quick and easy for new employees to learn. One of the best things is the customer service. It's top notch. They always solve the problem, even if they have to go research and get back to me the next day (and they actually DO get back to me). They also make it easy to contact them with a button on the bottom right of the screen. Other softwares I have to scour the internet trying to find out how to contact customer service.

Cons:

Would like to see more integrations and there are little things I would change here and there, but I know that's hard to do since the software covers so many different industries. A better way to pull reports would be especially good.

Accounting, Self Employed

Compared to other applications, this is really the best application.

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: After moving recently, I updated my business address in my profile a couple of months ago. However, during this update, some profane words were mistakenly entered into the license box and saved. Consequently, every PDF invoice sent to customers now displays these profane words at the bottom. HCP informed me they cannot determine the exact date of the change or provide copies of emails sent to customers during that period. This complicates how I can manage disclosure to affected customers, especially since not all of them check the PDFs. It's baffling that HCP lacks email history retrieval capability; this raises concerns about using Twilio in the future. While I take responsibility for the profanity's origin, it was HCP's system that propagated it to customer emails, potentially exposing them to legal liability. If a customer does view the PDF, I will promptly provide them with HCP's contact details."

Pros:

Ideal for new companies aiming to go paperless. I've never seen such an innovative application before. I recommend it to everyone I'm sure anyone will use this app and not regret it. It's the best choice.

Cons:

HCP is shifting focus towards marketing, moving away from serving professional clients to targeting warranty companies. There's no efficient way to search for jobs and clients using keywords on the main page, a feature that's commonplace on Google platforms. My main grievance: Emails sent to clients are done through HCP without providing the pros with copies of what's been sent. This lack of traceability compliance means jobs can be edited post-client billing, with no way for our office to confirm what clients have received, as HCP can't retrieve it beyond 7 days

Esther

Mixed Emotions

Comments: PRO: Liked the GPS locator for the office and field techs. The app was also very easy for the techs to maneuver. Having a picture of the tech when notifying the customer via text they were on their way was great. Made our customers feel at ease for them to know who would be coming to their door.
CON: Chat takes way too long and not able to speak to someone. We have a lot of commercial accounts that require a purchase order number on the invoice. There is no "box" to add PO, need to put in the notes at bottom of invoice. Should be at the top of the invoice for customers to reference quickly. Job location only has two lines available. Again, a lot of our commercial customers have several job descriptions and need to have the job location name (1st line), street address (2nd line) and city, state and zip (3rd line). They do have the "parent/child" entry but they are separate from each other when searching or invoicing. Can't search for an invoice number quickly. Need to pull up the customer and then find the invoice. Invoice template could not be changed, font too large and spaced out way too far so almost every invoice went into 2 pages. A lot of our commercial customers had complained because they were having to print out multiple pages for an invoice.

Pros:

We loved the GPS that showed the property location and street view. This helped our techs locate the property without questioning. Also when entering the job, it prevented the office from a typo when entering the property street address.

Cons:

At first sign up we were given our "own" personal trainer. However, she was on a time limit and did not help with our concerns. Would cut me off and say she had to take other calls, would need to set up another appointment... a few days later. Got my 30 minutes again, then she said set up 5 jobs and see how they go. The problem is that our business did not stop, it had to keep running and we didn't know how to set up our system. By the time it was set up we had a huge backlog of entering, late invoices, etc. After our 2 or 3 visits with our "personal trainers", they converted us to customer service online chat only. It took a long time to get someone to respond, most times would lead into another question, wait again, and so on. Wasted so much time in the office! At the beginning of set up, it took days and hours to get results, very, very frustrating. Kept asking if we could just speak to someone and they said they were set up for online chat and could make an appointment if the concern was something a chat could not resolve. I would need help at that moment, would not want to wait several days to speak to someone. ( After a few weeks we ended up going to Service Fusion which gave us 60 full days with our personal trainer. Would spend up to an hour on the phone guiding us through the set up. And if our rep was not available, you could speak to anyone on the customer service team. Absolutely wonderful!)

Charity

Super friendly and helpful

Pros:

The staff is incredible and provides a really comprehensive yet efficient demonstration, to start with an then blew my mind with how simple and straight forward the software is, all the whole tending to so many needs that come with being in the cleaning industry.

Cons:

So far, the only thing I don't like is that I didn't hear about it sooner!

Paul
Paul
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 2–10 Employees

Great Product!

Comments: CRAZY! how I ever managed without it. My life as a business owner was forever simplified by this on decision. Great Job Guys! Really, I mean it.

Pros:

I appreciate the customer support team, always ready to improve. The pro vote feature is ingenious, I have seen several of my personal pro-votes come to fruition.

Cons:

The name. When interacting with clients the name "HouseCall pro" is limiting this amazing product to residential service calls, when in fact it is so much more. I had to modify a few internal processes, but I've managed 2 and 3 month projects from 1 invoice allowing Change Orders to bill out as segments. the name should be revised, considering something more wild. Service Titan had the right idea on the wrong product.

Ryan
Ryan
Managing Partner in US
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

Great software that has really helped us take our remediation business to the next level.

Comments: HousecallPro has helped us take our business to the next level and makes dispatching, estimating, and bookkeeping much easier. I've used other competitive products in the past, but nothing has come close to the features of HousecallPro.

Pros:

Price list flexibility, automated emails, estimate approvals and invoicing, and dispatching to make sure everyone's on the same page.

Cons:

The automated emails should absolutely be tied to job tags, but because they're tied to customer tags, we have to add and remove them vigilantly if we have repeat customers with multiple properties or different service needs. I wish the estimate approval process was more of an eSignature process as opposed to any party just clicking a button.

2 years ago

Hi Ryan, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a kind review. We really appreciate your rating and value you greatly as a Housecall Pro. Pro Advocate Team

Carter
Vendor management consultant in US
Business Supplies & Equipment, 51–200 Employees

Great management system!

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

One of the most well oiled FSM machines on the market.

Cons:

Their merchant services partnership is a little bit of a scam, but most are with these all in one systems.

SAROJBEN
Caregiver in US
Hospital & Health Care, 11–50 Employees

Review of Housecall Pro

Pros:

Housecall Pro has a successful integration within our QuickBooks Platform where we can communicate with customers regarding payment, invoicing, and scheduling matters.

Cons:

Least likeable feature is tailored around is its lack of ability to add customizable features around invoicing and reporting needs.

Scott

3 months in

5.0 last month New

Comments: Housecall Pro simply works. The learning curve is minimal.

Pros:

Comprehensive and easy to implement. Our employees like being able to see the schedule and their ability to log in their daily hours for payroll.

Cons:

The interface with QuickBooks can be quirky depending on the customers payment method.

Wayne
Consumer Services, 2–10 Employees

The best service management software for small to medium service companies.

Pros:

Housecall pro was designed with the most important things to be successful in business in mind. They are constantly improving the software, and have estabilshed a community that you can tap into to become a better business. They listen to their users and are proactive. And the mobile version works great! I have Housecall pro fully integrated with Quickbooks Online, offer integrated online booking, offer service agreements, and impress customers with the automated texts and emails. I originally spent I don't know how many hours looking for the right software, trying to figure out what they all actually did, and tried several different programs. I even switched to another software after using Housecall for a year because I thought they were not going to develop their service agreement capabilities, but that

Cons:

Over the past two years, there have been several issues for which I have needed to use a work around, but most of those issues have been, or are being addressed. Currently the most inconvenient issue is a somewhat clunky estimate process, and the inability to create multi-option estimates from the mobile app, but they are working to solve that issue.

Chase
Facilities Services, 2–10 Employees

Great Software for Residential Service

Comments: HCP handles a lot of my business for me. It even has online booking features.

Pros:

Many things. I like the payment options I can give to clients, the calendar sync, estimates, postcard integration, support systems etc.

Cons:

Sometimes it takes a while to load on the customer's end so they think it’s not working. I think it’s just because it’s encrypted though.

5 years ago

Thanks for the loyalty and 5-star review, Chase! And glad to hear you are taking advantage of online booking. Did you know that more than 1/3 of homeowners want to book service appointments online? Great that you are not missing these important folks.

Carla
Owner, plumbing co. in US
Construction, 11–50 Employees

So much potential...so much that was wrong.

Comments: Frustrating, frustrating, frustrating. Best word to describe HousecallPro. The worst thing is when you call for help or do a chat, they give you bad advice, you relay it to the techs in the field, you mess up everything and have to start over and then you figure it out yourself. The tech support crew at HCP doesn't know the program very well. It is highly frustrating to open a chat, get bad advice, get a wrong answer and before they can figure it out you figure it out for them and let them know the correct answer for the next person that chats in with the same issue.

Pros:

Integrated with Quick Books Online. It is hard to say what we liked about it. It had a map built in so we could see where the techs were theoretically but didn't exactly work all the time.

Cons:

Frustrating to find out the history they said would be imported only gave us dates of service, not the actual history. We could not see what we had done for the customer only what amounts Quickbooks had received and when. That is not history. Something that was major for us is that if you have a multiple day job, remodel, tunneling to replace a sewer system, running new water lines in a house you have to add additional scheduling and each occurrence ends up in QuickBooks whether you billed out for that or not. In other words we had multiple no money due invoices in QB's that didn't need to go over because customers should receive one invoice for a job with all the details on the one invoice not multiple invoices with small amounts on them. This was the worst.

Whitney

Excellent Service Industry Software

Comments: More than positive! It has streamlined our business and provided a better experience for our customers.

Pros:

The ease of use of this software is by far some of the best and I demoed several before deciding on Housecall Pro. This is our first go at a digital software and they have been excellent to work with in getting us a set up specific to our needs as a company. We like that it encompasses a review component as well as real time data for our office staff to see where our technicians are at on their schedule. The online community Facebook page has been a tremendous help in hearing how other companies are working through issues as business information in general.

Cons:

There have been times where chatting into the blue bubble yields less than timely feedback for important things we need to get sorted out in the office. The Facebook group is helpful in me searching to find a work around or solution while I wait to hear back from the blue bubble. I understand why there is no direct phone contact for immediate issues, but it would be nice in dire times to be able to immediately get a person on the phone.

Skye
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

This software is a game changer

Pros:

Our customers love the communication. Our staff love how easy it is to use the app. It sets us miles ahead of our competition and gives us that sharp professional look we strive to bring our customers on the job. The fact that it communicates with our Quickbooks software makes the accounting end simple and saves a tremendous amount of time.

Cons:

At this point, there isn't anything I don't like about HCP! I am a happy customer!

Denise

HOUSE CALL PRO

Comments: I like HouseCall Pro very much on the desk top version and would definitely recommend the program to others. I would not recommend the mobile version at this point only because of the issues I have stated. I hope that in time the mobile version will catch up to the desk top version for the ADMIN to be able to conduct business whether in the field or in the office.

Pros:

I like the way house call works on the desk top. It is quick and easy for me to do all my daily tasks as it pertains to each individual project I have going on. It is pretty easy to navigate through. The system allows me to keep all projects organize even if we have to go back out on more then one occasion.

Cons:

I don't like how difficult it is to search on the desk top version for a particle project. It would make it quicker and simpler to have a "1" step process to look up any project by address or contractor name. Too many steps and difficult right now to find what I am looking for. The mobile version needs to be simpler for the ADMIN to be able to use. If I am away from the office I can only see my projects, not ALL. I need to be able to see all as the ADMIN in order to conduct business when I am away from my desk and office. Our business requires putting in the home owner address which is not the contractor's address on file. When I try to schedule a job in the field on the mobile version I can never put in the address of the home owner which is where I need my employee to go.(NOT THE CONTRACTOR OFFICE) I have to always put it in the notes and take an extra step to tell the employee address is in the notes instead of where it should be. This makes it very difficult to work with and dispatch my employee to the correct address.

Mike

A review of Housecall Pro CRM

Comments: It is much easier to look up phone numbers, addresses, and prior work orders within Housecall Pro vs. our former manual paper system. Also a good feature HC Pro provides is the ability to collect payments in the field which is probably more accurate and faster than other methods.

Pros:

Housecall Pro is a great CRM product. We are a plumbing company and we use this software every day and it helps us keep track of our customers in the cloud. We have not started using Housecall Pro in the field as of yet, but we will soon. Once a person learns the software it is fairly easy to upload a list of inventory items such as plumbing parts and then add these parts to a customer's invoice. We are experimenting with locating parts through voice recognition from the tablet and then adding these parts to the invoice rather than keying them in by hand. We use a time and material vs. flat rate customer invoicing system. Many companies are hard to reach or place you on long holds when you call them. Housecall Pro utilizes a chat feature which provides a timely response to our questions. Housecall Pro is an affordable and good quality software program that is web based. Some of the features of the program include job scheduling, dispatch, customer invoicing, the ability to accept credit cards in the field, and more. Overall we are very satisfied with Housecall Pro and recommend them as a Field Service Software solution.

Cons:

It would be nice to have sub categories or some type of drop down menu for our parts so they would be easier to find. For example it would make sense to have a category called copper fittings and then a sub category called elbows, and then a sub category to that for different types of elbows such as 22, 45, and 90 degree. Since we are time and material plumbers it would also be nice to have an automated way to calculate our labor costs based on time spent on the job, but this still requires a manual calculation from what I understand.

Boo
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 2–10 Employees

Clients LOVE it!

Comments: I love that it talks to quick books, but sometimes there are glitches that my book keeper can't figure out without an HCP rep. I love how easy it is to use on my phone.

Pros:

The feedback I get from clients is that they love the professionalism of the software, the easy ways to communicate, the online booking option, the automated 'on my way' text and paying online. What I like is how easy it is to look at. I know other software have more options, but sometimes less is more. You can get lost in all the functions and it makes it harder to use. I don't need a lot of the other features that other software offers. I need software that is quick and easy to use (and hard to screw up). The way everything is set up makes each page easy to look at, therefore, easy to navigate and use.

Cons:

I don't like that I can't call someone to help me figure something out. I don't like that the invoice number is not the same as the estimate number and sometimes it can be tricky to keep them the same. I wish there was an automated function to send an invoice for the deposit once someone approves an estimate. Another thing that would be helpful is if people can schedule an estimate online, not just a job. I know I can convert jobs to estimate, but numbering can get tricky. One more thing. It would be helpful if on the app, you can see the invoice number right on the calendar or when you open up the job. I'm in metal warehouses a lot buying material and I have to select the invoice button just to see the invoice number and reception is bad. My way around it has been putting the invoice number in the notes, but that's obnoxious.

Jennifer
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 2–10 Employees

Great Product

Comments: MY overall experience has been great, whenever i need customer service they are available and always helpful via chat or phone call

Pros:

The owners were use too and liked a different dispatching/invoicing system. When I was hired as the Office Manager I was trained to use that system but always felt like it was out dated and not user friendly. I ran across an ad for house call pro on social media. I immediately loved what I saw, the ease of the program and how customers could make payments online and leave reviews for our business and technician experience. I showed the owners and we made the switch to housecall pro and have never regretted it.

Cons:

I wish the system could notify me when my technicians went in route, started there job and finished there job. Wish some sort of push notification or a chime when the dash board is open

Scott
President in US
Consumer Services, Self Employed

Love HouseCall Pro

Comments: Overall great! I have referred it to many friends and people I talk to. It far surpasses any software I’ve seen or used and the way they communicate and run the company is just icing on the cake.

Pros:

HCP has made my day to day business adman much easier. It literally replaces a part time employee w all that it does for me. The digital schedule is great. The text and email reminders that are sent out look so professional-I get comments from customers saying they love all “my” communications (it’s mostly automatic). So cool! The invoicing is clear, the cc payment link that comes on every invoice sent out has helped to keep a/r low. Everything is at the click of a button, and very user friendly. One of the really great things is their customer service. When I get stuck or have any glitches, they reply within minutes (no joke), and it’s always a precise reply. Sometimes they tell me there’s no feature for what I’m asking but they submit my request for the feature to be a future addition. Overall, it’s been the best software addition I’ve had. This is my 4th software over 20 yrs of doing business and with all their constant updates I don’t expect to ever have to change again.

Cons:

There are features that don’t exist yet. I have been able to find work arounds for all of them. For example, you can’t send out a broadcast marketing email to your customer base. However, you can easily export your client list to do it through another platform. You can easily and send out a custom postcard to your client list through HCP, it can even be automatic. Since it’s cloud based, if I don’t have cell svc or wifi, I can’t access any info or process any invoices/estimates etc. This is a limitation.

Erin
Environmental Services, 2–10 Employees

Best process/program out there!

Comments: Amazing! Anytime, day or night that I have a question I just chat with an agent and someone is always able to direct me where to go or what to do. This program really is user friendly for your workers and your customers. I’ve always gone by: Keeping it stupid simple. This program can’t be any simpler.

Pros:

New employees catch on very quickly! They like how user friendly it is for anyone and everyone who may not be technologically savvy! Our customers also enjoy the ease of paying their bills, seeing that we are on our way and even our progress along the way. We have been able to gain steady reviews after every completed job!

Cons:

I would like to see more selections for pulling data and generating sales, total sales, estimated sales for each month, maybe a comparison graph of where you are now from last year or last month? The graphs and data I can pull now is good, however, it would be even better to be able to gather more since this is all that I use for the business. The other part would be, maybe making it less complicating? For example, if I want to compare anything of sales in the business right now (we detail and pressure wash) I was told I would need to gi back and make sure each job had a job tag, and then make sure I could identify it by one other thing that I can’t remember (I apologize). On the spot entering in all the customers information, there are times job tags are forgotten, however, now I try not to forget them ever. Overall, having a graph that could pull data without having to tag this and add that would allow me less time spending on that and more time on other business items that I can never seem to get much time for at all.

Sean

Buyer Beware

Comments: It has been a waste of time.

Pros:

It was easy to understand and integrate with quickbooks.

Cons:

This is a good system for someone that sits at their computer and someone that has alot of time to message back and forth with support for a couple of days to get an issue resolved, if you can get a resolution. They would rather give you options that take more time from you running your company so they don't have to change and or evolve the system to make things more efficient and give all the information that you need to see in the system. For the last year and a half I have been dealing with this company and I would rather call my cable company or cell phone company then to have to deal with the messaging back and forth with the support team. They do not have a number to call and get quick answers or responses. They also don't offer email to use with your domain which is something that most other software companies do when they offer a web domain. They are not going to change anything that you suggest even though they say the listen to what you suggest. Listening and doing are two different things. This company has set my company back do to their unwillingness to evolve the system. Truly check around, other companies might charge more but I wish I would have saw this review before I signed up, because the extra money it would cost with other companies would have saved alot of time wasted and time is money. They don't care about your time.

JULIE
owner/admin in US
Construction, Self Employed

This software changed my life and kept my relationship together!

Comments: it makes my job way easier AND we were able to have a paperless office.

Pros:

Ok so my partner and I started a new business together and I was using Joist which, for free, is a sweet app but I quickly realized that a serious business needed a serious software to help with logistics. Demo ensued and... Long story short our sales person was really cool and answered all of my difficult questions with ease. And trust me I am an office gorilla. And if you are trying to bamboozle me, well, I have those maternal instincts that can smell bamboozling a mile away. the program was easy to use and easy to learn. It has a real-time app that my tech in the field uses, it is partnered with zillow so the service address shows up with all the juicy details, bed/bathroom, sq ft, price it sold for . my tech uses the map function so he doesn't have to call me for directions. you can search specific date ranges and tag customers with specific tags for ROI data. It keeps a graph display dashboard of all the business vitals. Unlike other programs this one lets you pick the level you want to pay and for more you can get extra services. the lowest level still gives you plenty to run a successful business. I LOVE house call Sparky, the virtual text concierge, that reminds clients when their appointment is, confirms appt, tells them when the tech is en route and when a job is finished. There is a pay online feature, a "bill to separate address" feature, and the customer service is the BEST I've ever dealt with. they even take suggestions.

Cons:

when you use the payment box to run a credit card it pops up in the center of the screen and you cant move it to see what the billing zip is on the screen below it. I don't know if it's me but sometimes it takes a few seconds longer than I like to load between screens. There might be a toggle feature I am missing. I work hard and I expect my technology to do the same. I would like to see a little more flexibility in the price list feature. It should operate faster with the line item selection. If I pick something I know is in our saved price list it takes a minute for it to populate the selection box. When you are inputting the prices of line items by hand the cursor goes to weird places in the price. drives me bonkers

Kenneth
COO in US

FSM, CRM and Appointment Scheduler - All in one!

Pros:

For 18 months we were looking for a software that could do three things: 1. Manage our customer database (CRM) 2. Schedule appointments and send automatic reminders to customers 3. Assign and dispatch employees to jobs (Field Service Management) It seemed every software was designed to do one, MAYBE TWO, of these things, but no software could do all three. Then we found HouseCall Pro. It seemed almost too good to be true, but HouseCall does it all for us. We haven't looked back. 1. App for field technicians is awesome! Best I've seen. 2. Strong and powerful integration with Google -- autofills addresses and integrates with Maps. 3. Automatic e-mail reminders sent to customers. 4. Postcard marketing campaigns. 5. Quickbooks compatible. 6. Incomparable customer service. They have a friendly, helpful and intelligent group of people working for them. They are always there to listen to requests and solve problems. The messaging app within the desktop software lets you communicate with them directly anytime. They always seem to respond within mere minutes. 7. They are constantly releasing updates and improvements to the software. It gets better with every release and it shows they really listen to customer suggestions!

Cons:

1. The schedule view is hard to read and use. When you are trying to get an overview of your resources and availability, you have to scroll left/right as well as up/down. It's made it hard for us, so we still have to rely on Google Calendar to view employee availability when trying to schedule jobs. 2. No automatic reminders sent to employees. There is a push notification one hour before a job starts, but this is not enough time for us. We want an email or test least a day, even a week, in advance. 3. Few customization options. (eg - You cannot rename "professional" to "stylist" or "technician" to suit your industry.) You can't include hyperlinks in follow-up emails to link customers to a satisfaction survey. (They have to copy/paste the address into the browser.) 4. No way to "black out" dates on scheduler for employee time off. Again, we still have to use Google Calendar. Although they just released "Non-Job Events" and this could serve as a possible workaround for us. We are looking into it! 5. The CRM is weak. (No multiple contacts for a business, no way to name different service addresses, no pipeline for making sales, etc.)

JonPaul
owner in US

Incredulous

Comments: So, we moved and I changed the business address a couple of months ago in my profile. Somehow during the change some profane words were written in the license box and then were saved. After that every invoice a customer received as a PDF has the profane words at the bottom of the invoice. HCP Said that they have no way of telling me when the exact date change was or a way to forward the emails sent to customers in the time frame so I can limit the amount of customers I need to confess this to. (some customers don't look at the PDF) This is something to think about here because HCP sends the email and we don't get Cc'ed or Bcc'ed. Therefore after a customer gets an invoice a permitted staff worker can change information later. It is incredulous that they can't look back at email history; I would think twice about using Twilio then. Although it is on my end that the profanity was created it was HCP that polished it into customers email. this makes them libel. Customers don't often open the PDFs when one does I will promptly give them HCP's number.

Pros:

good for new company that wants to go paperless.

Cons:

HCP the company is moving towards marketing. The pro clients are no longer the target clients. The pros are now the "Product" and the new target audience are warrantee companies. There is no way to quickly search for jobs and clients from the main page using key word. Things that make sense on a google platform are nixed in the HCP board room.And my main complaint: emails to clients are sent from HCP and the Pros are not even sent a copy of what they get. Therefore, there is no traceability compliance. When an invoice is created and sent the job is not locked up and can be edited after the client is billed out. The office will never see what the client gets sent and HCP can not dig it up for you. Emails are lost after 7 days I'm told.

last year

Hi JonPaul, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a kind review. We really appreciate your rating and value you greatly as a Housecall Pro. Pro Advocate Team