Filter by:

• Overall

About SimplyBook.me

Online Booking System with reminders for all service companies! Let your clients book themselves online - Includes free version.

Learn more about SimplyBook.me

Gavin L.
Digital Development Officer
Libraries, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/11/2020

"Using Simplybookme to reopen Sports and Culture Services after the Covid-19 Lockdown"

Comments: I really like Simplybookme. It has been especially useful during the Covid-19 pandemic as I have been able to provide a booking system allowing customers to access services and events right across our Sports and Culture Department (LLA) of Abredeenshire Council. Customers book pickup slots within our Library Click and Collect Service, outdoor tennis courts can now be booked allowing our customers to observe social distancing, two of our museums have reopened and are using Simplybookme to take bookings. It really has helped us provide a service through these very difficult times. I highly recommend Simplybookme.

Pros: Very easy to setup and all accessed from a single Admin site which is cloud based so I can easily roll out the system to other staff across several sites.
I found the initial setup very straight forward and adding further complexity to the system was easy to do too once I got the basics right.
I can easily add multiple sites providing many different services all from the Simplybookme Admin site.
Great value for money. I'm running almost a 100 different sites (service providers) providing our customers with over 30 different services.
Superb email and SMS notification setup. I have a bespoke booking confirmations go out from each of my sites or service providers as they all have a different setup.
The system is jam packed full of really great Custom Features many of which I use. Such as Book Soon Notification System, Intake Forms, Service Categories, Group Bookings, Flexible Notifications, Terms and Conditions, Products, Booking Status. That's only about 15% of all the Custom Features available!

Cons: Can't add single Special Days (e.g. for a one off holiday) without having to move away from the easy to use "slider" schedule I use for opening times.
No "Sand Box" site for testing setup or training.
The dates/days in the front end Calendar for customers (when using a phone) are not locked which means if you scroll down the screen it's very difficult to keep track of which day/date you are selecting.

by SimplyBook.me on 2/12/2020

Dear Gavin

Thank you so much for leaving your positive review, we appreciate it enormously!

• Reviewed on 19/11/2020
Robert T.
Owner/Operator
Entertainment, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/04/2019

""Years ahead of it's time thanks to an ingenious underlying database design.""

Comments: Without SimplyBook.me, we wouldn't be able to offer "same day book & play" along side our counter "walk-in" ticketing system. Based on customer support feedback: I believe (and am very optimistic) about a future update addressing the "default value of 1" setting which can potentially lead to user booking errors as noted above. Nothing is perfect, but honestly: SimplyBook.me comes close. It's "the best of the best."

Pros: SimplyBook.me is the ONLY "booking engine" which had the capability to integrate "same day book & play" online booking with our in-house "walk-in's" ticketing system. Not only does it "work", but it's a "near perfect fit!" (Largely due to the custom feature "add-ins.") I had done extensive research & tried them all.... Simplybook.me is in a class of it's own. Surprisingly, customer support is also truly "world-class!" Having a fair amount of coding & web design experience, I dug in a lot deeper than the average user. In doing so I uncovered several bugs. Not only was the support phenomenal, but most of the fixes came FAST! Booking is fast, easy & designed to work well with smart phones. (Really well for the most part with proper setup, selecting the right "timeline" & adding the CSS custom feature add-in.)

Cons: "Power comes at a price": Monthly fees are based on "custom feature add-ins." IMO, their tiered pricing needs more flexibility. Pricing model is also based on # of bookings & # of SMS messages (if you use them.) This is not a big deal and actually favors "low volume users." (There is even a 100% free plan that comes with 1 custom feature of your choice.) BUT: If you need more than 3 custom features, monthly fees triple to get to the next tier which is 8 features. (So for a business that only does a few bookings a month but need more than 3 features, SimplyBook.me may be too expensive to use.) ~ However: If you do enough volume", your bringing in enough sales to "more than justify" using the best booking system on the planet! "Custom CSS" custom feature: Had to use the "Weekly Classes" timeline ALONG with this custom feature ("CSS custom feature) to avoid/minimize potential user mistakes in booking. The combination of these two work OK. With a few "simple" modifications to the other timelines, those should work well too. Hopefully the engineers will make two (2) very slight "navigational" & "display" modifications to correct these issues when using the other timelines. "Group Bookings" custom feature: When using "group billing custom feature" (one booking for a group of participants): A default quantity of 1 always displays. (Making it too easy for user to forget to select the correct quantity. And on the review screen, this quantity does not appear.)

by SimplyBook.me on 23/05/2019

Dear Robert,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we appreciate it greatly!

Good to hear that you suggested those changes to our Live Chat which will then discuss it with the developers and hopefully that will be taken forward.

Kate L.
Photography, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/08/2020

"Reliable and functional booking software"

Comments: I started with a free plan, and have loved it. I recently upgraded to a subscription, and it's great too. I looked into other options, but SimplyBook seems to offer the most flexibility for our specific needs.

Pros: I've never had an issue with the site being down, and customers have found the booking process easy to use. I love the custom translation features which allow me to set the exact terminology for my specific business. I've use this for about 5 years, and we love it.

Cons: When we set it up, it definitely took some learning to work out how to make it work for us (special day schedules only). But now that it's up and running, it hasn't skipped a beat. I can keep adding and changing things as I go and as our business grows and changes. I would like to be able to set the date that follow up emails go out requesting a review to a later date, as our customers don't receive their final printed product for up to 2 weeks after their booking, so asking them for a review a maximum of 3 days after their sitting isn't very useful for us :-(
I'd also love some more flexibility in sending sms or email reminders (eg, email 3 days before booking, sms 1 day before).
Setting up our home page (especially images) has taken a lot of trial and error, but it's working for us now :-)

Dear Kate,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we truly appreciate it!

I will check out with my team if we can add some more flexibility with regards to sending sms/email reminders.

• Reviewed on 26/08/2020
John P.
  • Reviewed on 8/01/2018

"Although not everything works as we would like it to work for our business is it still a great tool"

Pros: Possibility that clients book themselves. Connection to our google calendar. The ease with wich you can add a service.

Cons: Not possible to book for groups, as we use it for planning our guides for farm tours etc. People can book a tour for their group, and pay per head. We really miss this functionality.
Also we have different locations people can book (instead of performers, but we use the performer tool), and it is a lot of work to plan the opening hours per location/performer (we close most locations for 5 months in winter)
We cannot send a reminder more than 3 days before the appointment. For us 7 or even 14 days would be better.

by Simplybook.me on 9/01/2018

Dear John

Thank you so much for the feedback, we really appreciate it!
With regards to the comments, then I would like to inform you that you can accept bookings for tours/groups with our Group Booking Custom Feature and accept payments as well for the whole group. If you however want each to pay for themselves then as a workaround they can choose "Pay later" for example or not receive payments online but instead send bank account details in confirmation email so that the clients will make bank transfer. Admin can then use approve bookings feature to approve them when transfer is received.

We also have Multiple Location custom feature, which enables you to create multiple service locations at different addresses, and connect them with different service providers (staff members).

Last but not least you can contact our Live Chat and ask them to add the functionality to send reminders with more than 3 days before the appointment.

I hope this helps:)

SimplyBook.me

Amy S.
Instructional Designer
E-Learning, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/10/2018

"Simplybook Review"

Comments: Overall I'm happy with the platform's functionality, but the customer service you advertise is nonexistent.

Pros: The unlimited number of service providers and services.

Cons: 1) The limitation of a single company time zone. This does not work for decentralized teams working out of multiple locations. Some of us use the calendar integration as a work-around, but having to localize our availability is a huge headache.
2) I have used the pop up box on the Simplybook website to engage the "almost 24/7 support" a number of times. There is never anyone on chat, so I end up sending an email message. To date, I have not gotten a single response.

by SimplyBook.me on 1/11/2018

Dear Amy,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review, we appreciate it.

Regarding the time zone,bigger companies are using separate sub systems for each location making the time zone issue manageable. For those using one system only, this can be problematic, you are right about that.

We take our customer support service very seriously and would really like it if you could send me the email that you sent to our chat, or your login name so that we can find your communication with our support. Our customer support is online 21 hours during the working days and always respond asap and if not on duty then they do reply to emails asap as well. We have never heard about anyone not getting a prompt reply.

• Reviewed on 25/10/2018
Katie G.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/06/2021

"Great support, needs some alterations"

Comments: Generally very pleased with how this works alongside my business and keen to remain using this software.

Pros: The customer support is amazing, some of the best I have ever had. It integrates with my website really well, and I love that you can customise it to match your brand.

Cons: A few things have been really frustrating for me: - There is no option to select that they have paid a deposit in person, only online payments. This means I have been unable to take deposits at all as there is no way of documenting quickly if they have been taken, other than writing a comment which may be missed by another practitioner. - Body charts would be very helpful for health care settings - The ability to attach a PDF/document would be very useful, at present I need to store these on my computer outside of the database - I need to be able to extract more data onto an excel spreadsheet. Data such as, number of appointments, amount spent would help to analyse most profitable clients - The ability to put in a discount code manually when creating a booking (when someone books over the phone). I have been unable to do this - To have a search function on the main calendar page would be very useful. Then, rather than searching for booking details/transactions etc it would be better if they were all in one place

• Reviewed on 21/06/2021
Jennifer J.
Therapist
Mental Health Care, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 12/04/2019

"Great for Small Businesses who are growing"

Comments: With simplybook.me I can move appointments around easily and not have a paper schedule that looks a mess. I can easily see if I've reached my maximum clients for that day with one quick glace, so I don't over book myself. And I color code my clients if they showed up or not and I can just look for "no show" or "late cancel" or "inclement weather" patterns.

Pros: I found it super easy to learn how to use. I love the e-mail reminders. That was one of my main draws to it. Not only does it e-mail my clients, but it e-mails me too so I can remember to leave the house on time. Because of the emails as well, my "No Shows", or "late cancels" have reduced. There is a less chance of "oops I forgot!". I also like that I can access my clients info in case of a snow storm and I need to call to check in on them or tell them I can't get into the office.

Cons: There isn't a lot I don't like about the program. If I accidentally hit the "back" button, it'll take me out of the program, but that's user error really.

by SimplyBook.me on 23/05/2019

Dear Jennifer,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we appreciate it greatly!

Amanda I.
Psychotherapist
Mental Health Care, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/09/2018

"Helpful and Easy to USE"

Pros: Ease of use and the quick customer service response. I am truly grateful to Simplybook for existing cause they have helped me manage my business and my time efficiently.
It has everything that I need to help my business grow. My clients are pleased with how simple booking. Rhymes with the name. I am pleased. Thank you to all the staff members of SimplyBook.

Cons: I guess that as I expand my business having my own website will become important for my brand. That is the only reason why I will leave Simplybook.

by SimplyBook.me on 9/10/2018

Dear Amanda,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your great feedback, we appreciate it greatly!

Good luck with your business going forward, I hope it does expand! Just to let you know that if your business does pick up, then we do have custom pages feature (so you can add more pages to your booking web where you can present your services) and also a Custom Domain name feature where you can define exactly which URL you want to have on your booking page.

If you would still want to create another website then you can always use our widget within your new website, so that even though you would have a different website, you could still use our booking tool within that website to allow your clients to book your services.

Just to point out all the options:)

Have a great day!

• Reviewed on 20/09/2018
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
Business Owner
  • Reviewed on 3/01/2018

"an easy to use system to take online bookings"

Pros: The system has a lot of functions that can enhance the online booking options, customer support is fast and any problems in my experience have bee quickly dealt with. As a start into online bookings it is a good system. Customer service is excellent.

Cons: the cost of adding some basic 'custom features' which I feel should be part of a basic package, I don't need the amount of bookings that are offered but could do with more features, but to add them is now getting expensive compered to other software systems out there. Also it has very very poor reporting features, and no way to know best customer ect. I feel that they could offer a better value package of more costumer features and less bookings.

by Simplybook.me on 16/01/2018

Hi Katherine,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your positive feedback, we appreciate it greatly!

It is a good comment about the reporting and we are about to start working on an update. If you want to send us an input on what you would like to see in the reports, then please send an e mail to [email protected], that would be greatly appreciated.

Rob O.
Therapist / Business Owner
  • Reviewed on 4/04/2020

"A brilliant booking / client scheduling solution that continues to serve me well after several years"

Comments: SimplyBookme has been the backbone of my business for several years now. It allows me to book client sessions in from my phone when on the go (and I believe there's also a dedicated app for that now too), allowing me to provide clients with email / SMS confirmation of their next session immediately after their last one. A brilliant product (with very responsive support).

Pros: I like the 'modular' nature of SimplyBookme, which allows me to add additional functionality 'custom features' if I'd like, but not have to pay for them if they're not relevant to me. The client SMS reminder function has cut 'no shows' to a minimum, which is great for business.

Cons: I really like SimplyBookme, though sometimes I wish the web interface was a little simpler to use. There is *so* much functionality that it's sometimes confusing.

by SimplyBook.me on 29/04/2020

Dear Rob,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your outstanding feedback, we truly appreciate it!

And yes we have an admin app now and I really encourage you to use that as it is very efficient to work with for all the day-to-day tasks.

The SimplyBook.me team.

• Reviewed on 4/04/2020
Allison P.
Assistant Director
Libraries, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 8/01/2019

"Started using in my last job, adds huge value in my new position as well"

Comments: As a public library, we need a low-cost, but super flexible option for booking librarians offering tech help appointments, notary services, research help, etc. SBM fits the bill perfectly.

Pros: I like the ease of use and that I don't pay for features that I don't use, since I can pick a plan that fits my needs. The chat support is always available when I need it and the reps are always helpful.

Cons: The only thing that bugs me is that I was unable to completely delete my user when leaving my old job- I had to change the name and contact info to shift it to another user (I was the main account). It was easily fixed, but just deleting the account would have saved me a few minutes. Support was helpful when I contact them about this and said they would suggest this enhancement.

by SimplyBook.me on 20/01/2019

Dear Allison,

Yes we have gotten that on our to-do list, thanks for the suggestion.

• Reviewed on 8/01/2019
Darci K.
Founder & Creative Director
Food & Beverages, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 7/05/2020

"SimplyBook.me Helped Me Pivot My Business"

Comments: SimplyBook.me is allowing me to earn revenue again in this unprecedented time. I don't know what else to say. If it didn't exist, my business would be dead in the water.

Pros: I can't say enough about SimplyBook.me. Their platform allowed my small cocktail catering business to pivot during the COVID crisis. We are now able to offer online cocktail classes and have started earning revenue again. I researched a bunch of different companies and SimplyBook.me has the most flexible and user-friendly platform. I felt that most of the other options were built for those who offer standard weekly classes. SimplyBook.me was the only software I found that fit my business model and allowed me to create online group classes for 10 or more! I would recommend it to any business going virtual in this new environment!

Cons: There are a lot of very cool bells and whistles in this software. It's really easy to customize. Because I am using this a bit out of the box, I run into issues with some of the functionality. But, there is a custom CSS feature that may help with that. Other than that, the user experience could use an upgrade. It's good and gets the job done, but it could be sleeker.

Alternatives Considered: Bookeo, Appointy, Schedulefly and Acuity Scheduling

Reasons for Switching to SimplyBook.me: It allowed me more options to be able to offer classes not on a schedule, but based on a menu or curated selection. It also allowed me to create class limits and manage my calendar in the way I needed.

• Reviewed on 7/05/2020
Melody L.
Founder of My French Teacher
Education Management, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 7/09/2020

"Very satisfied"

Comments: I am very satisfied with every aspects of simply book me and I am sure it will help me in my daily organization.

Pros: I am very satisfied with Simply book me. It has everything I needed to launch my business and make it easier for my client to book appointment with me. It's quite easy to use, great value for money and the customer service was very reactive when I had questions.

Cons: It took me a while to figure out how to use it because it has a lot of functionalities, but once I tried a bit of everything I could choose which options where the best for me and focus on that.

Alternatives Considered: bookingkit

Reasons for Switching to SimplyBook.me: Because they couldn't offer me a solution for my clients to buy "packages" ( for example a 10 hours package, so they can book whenever they want those 10 sessions) which was the most important feature I was looking for.

Dear Melody,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your valuable feedback, we truly appreciate it!

• Reviewed on 7/09/2020
Head of IT and Online Marketing
Education Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/09/2020

"Comprehensive online booking for tutors"

Comments: So far it 100% fits our business. We managed to set everything using 10USD plan with 3 plugins (2way calendar sync, multiorder and product categories).

Pros: SimplyBook.me does not require any knowledge of coding, website support or other developper's skills. Moreover, you do not need your own website or domain to start it. Tens on plugins. For everyone and everything.

Cons: Prising is based on users and quantity of plugins. Just one additional plugin may force you to upgrade subscription.

by SimplyBook.me on 2/12/2020

Good luck with your business!

• Reviewed on 30/09/2020
Linzay S.
Linzay S.
program manager
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/09/2020

"Once it's set up its functionality is great"

Comments: There are so many custom features of SMB that we really, really like and don't plan to change programs. Customer support is also AMAZING. Responsive, clear, friendly, Knowledgeable and live support has been quick. Very impressive.

Pros: It just works. In over two years it has never had a glitch or caused us any problems.
SBM is very customizable and has a lot of helpful add-on features. There how-to videos for every process that are clear and easy to follow (and they are needed).
It program works GREAT once it is set up.

Cons: It is challenging to set up the calendar for our needs since we have service providers set up by the language the speak and not individual people. Making that match the services time slots has been hard. It took one staff person two weeks of full time work to set it up the first time.
Making schedule changes hasn't been easy but the new Add note/Block time feature is helping a lot.

Dear Linzay,

We are also so happy to hear that you experienced our Customer Support in such a positive way, it means a lot to us.

• Reviewed on 17/09/2020
Amber W.
Amber W.
Master stylist
Consumer Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 30/06/2018

"I love simply book.me it is easy to use and makes scheduling much easier"

Comments: Easy scheduling

Pros: Easy to set up, you can choose how many services you want to have an categorize them. The link given makes it easy for clients to access booking.

Cons: Not many features are able to be activated, a little confusing to understand which ones are enabled and disabled. Wish I could upgrade from the free package anytime without paying the upgrade difference.

by SimplyBook.me on 13/07/2018

Dear Amber

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback, we appreciate it greatly.

If you are on the free system then you can only activate 1 feature, but then you can activate more depending on which subscription package you choose. If you decide to upgrade there is no upgrade difference, you just pay for the subscription you choose.

• Reviewed on 30/06/2018
Danielle J.
Tutor
Higher Education, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 17/01/2020

"Fabulous"

Comments: Thus far, Simplybook.me quickly became a necessity and has doubled my business in only one week! Truly remarkable. Easy for admin and users, alike. I had tried 4 other booking services but decided to choose Simplybook.me because it is simple, easy-to-use and creates seamless communication between myself and my clients!

Pros: I loved it's accessibility not only as an admin. but user as well. My clients love Simplybook.me. Seamless!

Cons: At this time, there is nothing I dislike. I have the option to customize the features I believe are necessary which offers simplicity and no added stress!

Alternatives Considered: YouCanBook.me, Genbook and Acuity Scheduling

by SimplyBook.me on 5/02/2020

Dear Danielle,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your outstanding feedback, we appreciate it greatly!

• Reviewed on 17/01/2020
Taiji T.
Taiji T.
Business Owner
Entertainment
  • Reviewed on 8/01/2018

"Easy to use, good customer support when needed."

Pros: I like it because it is easy to use for my team and on the other hand for our customers as well. The software is reliable and in case u need some help, there is the live chat, that is very responsive and helpful. In general, it is very easy to work with.

Cons: The only thing that my team is (was) missing is the app, that got out of service. But we got used to login through the webpage and it works great.

by Simplybook.me on 15/01/2018

Dear Taiji

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we truly appreciate it!

Good to hear that you are getting used to the login through the webpage as that is our goal to make it perfect for all devices, it works better than having separate apps.

Smarie G.
Photographer
  • Reviewed on 22/02/2018

"A great/affordable addition to support my business functions!"

Pros: Scheduling, maintaining a client's list, sending out reminders, receiving payments and more has been soooooo much easier! Thanks to SimplyBook.me! Customer Service Reps are very helpful and quick with responses.

Cons: When I receive notifications in the notification area, I will press on the notification and nothing pops up. For example, I received a cancellation in my notification area, I pressed on it to see who cancelled and nothing showed. In fact, all of my notifications were no longer there. It said I had 0 notifications. This happens every time I try to press on a notification for further details

by SimplyBook.me on 13/03/2018

Dear SMarie

Regarding the comment on the notifications then if you click on that pop-up it means that you have read it already and that is why it says 0 notifications. But normally when you click on
such notification it should lead you to the calendar page where you can check bookings. There you can can filter cancelled bookings to check those only, and there you can see it. If you have any problems with that please contact our Live Chat and they will help you out.

With that being said (or hmmm written), it is a good idea to let the notification stay for longer, have it bold when unread and normal if read. We have added that task to the to-do list and hopefully you will be able to benefit from that sooner than later. Thanks for the tip!

• Reviewed on 22/02/2018
Oliver H.
Programme Manager
Music, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/06/2017

"flexible and useful. A good tool for our institution"

Comments: Online access and a cool, professional interface

Pros: I like the ability to attach photos: we're booking recording studios and their names are a bit informal - pictures remove any ambiguity

Cons: Having to reapply every month for our free account - but that's not your fault :-)

by Simplybook.me on 12/06/2017

Dear Oliver,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback, we truly appreciate it!

Regarding the monthly confirmation of free accounts. The reasons is that we have tens of thousands of users and several thousand of new clients signing up every month, so to keep all of the pages alive if companies are not using them does not make sense for us. Just to let you know that if you have a paying account you do not need to reconfirm every month:)

• Reviewed on 11/06/2017
Raphaël G.
Callimassage's webmaster
  • Reviewed on 17/07/2017

"easy and quick for customers, robust and customized admin interface"

Comments: probably more customers...

Pros: The ease of use for customers; the limited number of customisation possibilities helps go to the point when describing the company; both user and admin interface terms can be customised in one's language

Cons: customer data not stored in my country... (in the near future, this will become illegal); a better integration with CalDav would be appreciated (automatic push to my calendar using CalDav)

by Simplybook.me on 7/08/2017

Dear Raphael

Thank you so much for your feedback, we truly appreciate it!

If you are within EU then we have a server in France and that should be sufficient to all countries within EU and EEA (European Economic Area) so you do not have to worry about that.

• Reviewed on 17/07/2017
Mitchell C.
  • Reviewed on 1/02/2018

"Great program for our non-profit business, and fantastic customer service today!"

Pros: Today my favourite feature was the customer service! But otherwise it is the cost and overall quality for what we pay. We are a non-profit and greatly appreciate having functional software that stays within our budget.

Cons: It can be a bit tricky to navigate the admin side of things sometimes, such as finding a particular booking history, but that's partially my own user error, I imagine.

by SimplyBook.me on 9/02/2018

Dear Mitchell

Thank you for taking the time to give us your fantastic feedback, we appreciate it greatly!

Please note that if you ever have any problems finding anything within the system, don´t hesitate to contact our Live Chat...that´s what they are there for:)

Kind regards

• Reviewed on 1/02/2018
Steven S.
Steven S.
Sports, 11-50 Employees

"A HUGE help for me"

Comments: MUCH easier to get things scheduled with clients

Pros: The instant integration with Google Calendar, and the flexibility. It was easy to set up and effortless to maintain.

Cons: Somehow, some people get confused by the UX and try to adjust for my time zone unnecessarily. My only feature request: The ability to add a list of available appointment times directly into a Gmail email, so people could schedule from within my email.

by Simplybook.me on 16/01/2018

Dear Steven,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your positive feedback, we truly appreciate it!

Thanks for the input regarding the ability to add a link with available appointment times, its a very good one and will go on our idea list. Now what you can do is to pre-select a link for the client with service and day and send that by e mail, so that client only needs to choose the time upon landing on the booking site.

Naturopath and Remedial Massage Therapist
  • Reviewed on 12/12/2020

"Perfect for health clinics"

Comments: As a massage therapist and naturopath, I've been using the free version of SimplyBook.me as I have under 50 bookings per month.
It suits my purposes very well, and I'm very happy with it.

Pros: I love no longer needing to play phone tag with clients- they can book online at any time of the day or night.
It's easy to use.

Cons: Sometimes clients don't read the reminder email properly which says it's from a no reply address; and reply to it to cancel appointments.
I don't receive these emails, and on a few occasions it has resulted in no shows at my end.
I wish it had an easy integration with Zoom.

• Reviewed on 12/12/2020
Kenjua H.
C.E.O
Human Resources, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/06/2017

"I believe I made the best decision for my business by switching to Simplybook.me"

Pros: Visually appealing
Easy to design
Custom features
Calendar Sync
Dashboard
Booking website
Fast customer response
Booking Troll

Cons: I would not call these items cons, in my opinion they are not as easy to customize as others: Company Booking Troll site should auto match My Booking website theme and color settings.
Client settings should have a merge action option for duplicate client entries for the same client.
The Email, SMS, and Feedback Request Settings should have drag and drop customization

by Simplybook.me on 27/06/2017

Dear Kenjua

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback, we truly appreciate it.

Booking Troll has its own theme right now but we have on our to-do list to allow for the promotions to appear on the booking pages as well, hopefully that will happen sooner than later. However you can choose the background image (which covers almost all the page) on BookingTroll and that way you can truly brand your Bookingtroll website.

With regards to the client settings, in fact the clients do merge if phone and e mail are identical, but even better is to use the login custom feature if you want your clients always to stay unique.

As for the variables, it is enough to place the cursor where the variable should be inserted, then to just press the relevant variable it in the variables box to ease your life when customizing the email, sms and feedback request texts.

Kind regards