15 years helping New Zealand businesses

Salesforce Service Cloud Reviews

About Salesforce Service Cloud

The worlds #1 customer service platform, empowers every service employee with the innovative tools, and unified data.

Learn more about Salesforce Service Cloud

Pros:

Salesforce is a powerful swiss army knife, with plenty of features and capabilities to cover a multitude of use cases.

Cons:

Sometimes is a little bit confusing on the new front end.

Salesforce Service Cloud ratings

4.1
4.2
4.4
4.1

8.1/10

Salesforce Service Cloud has an overall rating of 4.4 out 5 stars based on 761 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Salesforce Service Cloud before?

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
Senior Director Of Digital Marketing in US
Retail, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Excellent for data tracking and analysis

Comments: This platform allows me to visualize, analyze the progress that has been made during the day, week, month or year because it allows me to store and manage important data about my company, since it allows me to observe the sales, the service provided, the campaigns of marketing that have been launched, the flow of trade that has been obtained, the productivity of the company, etc. This allows me to access the platform on any device since this platform is cloud-based, it also has a mobile version.

Pros:

I like salesforce because it is a client management administration platform where I can have much more personalized attention according to the needs of clients. It helps me with the direct connection with my customers, manage business opportunities since I can automate to establish and negotiate marketing campaigns so that they are more effective with Pardot, this helps me with the unification of the sales department with the marketing department allowing me to attract, select candidates and minimize the sales cycle.

Cons:

The initial setup is a bit complex and takes time.

Jayson
Founder in US
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

Service Cloud is a Game Changer

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Pros:

Service Cloud can integrate to many many platforms including telephony systems and most websites via API. Queue management, approvals, email and web to case are huge for tracking. Approval processes are available which is particularly helpful when training new employees.

Cons:

Salesforce in general is expensive. The UI is a bit dated out of the box. It takes a bit to get it up and moving and it generally needs a specialist. Once its running, life is grand but the set up process is not always pleasant.

Govindraj
Head of Support in India
Hospitality, 11–50 Employees

Complex customer support software

Comments: We tried our best to customise Salesforce and for a year we used it but we found that the kind of features we needed it required a Salesforce consultant team to build it however with an extra cost with a dependency so we moved to Zendesk because they provided exactly what we needed at a much less cost and without needing a consultant. Mid-size companies should never use Salesforce cloud unless if their requirements are very high which cannot be fulliled by a out of box customizated product like Zendesk.

Pros:

Only reports. They have a very good Reports which can be used to build a Dashboard which are very easily customised.

Cons:

It is highly complex and it doesn't come with out of box customization. For every single feature implementation u will need a. Consultant. It is only suitable for big call center provided if they maintain a Salesforce engineering team to create and implement all the features as per the Support departments requirements.

Rodrigo
Senior Customer Success Partner in Ireland
Computer Software, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Perfect CRM for a company

5.0 last month New

Comments: my overall experience is very positive with Salesforce and for sure I am still a learner as they have lots of great tools still to be explored.

Pros:

What I love most are the reports that we can create based on the information that we want to see

Cons:

I think that could be very cool to create a feature for reminder that could pop up on our page when we log into Salesforce.

Luciana
Luciana
Client Partner in Portugal
Marketing & Advertising, 1,001–5,000 Employees

The ultimate tool for sales and CRM

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Pros:

I love how customizable it can be and how it makes sales and management life’s easier. Perfect as a information center and also pipeline visibility tool.

Cons:

It’s not intuitive at all. Training is necessary.

Carl
Vice President in US
Building Materials, 11–50 Employees

Review Management

Comments: Meh. Streamline operations is definitely necessary. Improve search fields also a must

Pros:

Seems like an adequate service but lots of room for improvement.

Cons:

Could use a lot of improvement regarding the user interface & streamlining operations. Redundant steps not explained well, how or why. Steps like needing to provide signature on approved permit AFTER I've just received approval & paid the fee just creates more steps to hold up the process or miss before next stepcan be implements

Max
Investor in US
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

It’s not mobile responsive

4.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: I wish it could be responsive on mobile devices.

Pros:

Contact database management is easy. You can keep track of clients.

Cons:

The system is not responsive on mobile devices.

Courtney
Client Success in US
Banking, 501–1,000 Employees

Salesforce Service is a Good one

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Pros:

It is a really good tool with customers. Very easy to navigate

Cons:

There is nothing to not like about salesforce it is there to help

Gamze
Gamze
Data Scientist in Türkiye
Financial Services, 10,000+ Employees

Great for Service Management

5.0 last month New

Comments: Overall, although costly, a great tool to maintain service management data sets.

Pros:

We can easily manage all the service data thanks to this tool.

Cons:

It does not support small sized services, which is not great for our operation.

Ursula
Ursula
Designer in Bolivia
Design, 2–10 Employees

Salesforce as a customer service representative

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: It was great to use for interaction with customers. I was able tot rack sales processes and also see how they integrated with marketing campaigns, and customer interactions.

Pros:

It has a great user interface. It is very intuitive and easy to learn.

Cons:

I felt a little limited when using the app

Jennifer
Executive Assistant in US
Financial Services, 11–50 Employees

Everything I need on one page

Comments: I love that I can manage our sales team's goals vs. actuals all in one place. I can see exactly where each prospect/opportunity is in the sales process, who the contact is and information about the company all on one screen. With the links that let me get more information about each of those areas, it's a seamless process.

Pros:

I love that, compared to Salesforce Classic, I can see all of the information about the Prospect or Client that I need all on one page. I don't have to go from one page to another

Cons:

It's not like any of the other CRMs that our sales team has used so there was a bit of a training curve for some of them.

Jose
Cloud Native Developer in Colombia
Telecommunications, 10,000+ Employees

Great SaaS solution

Pros:

Effortless installation, saved us almost a month of installation and deployment process.

Cons:

No free trial full of features, besides that the quality of the UI is awesome.

Letlet
Sales and Marketing in Philippines
Retail, 11–50 Employees

Step Up Your Customer Service Game with Salesforce Service Cloud

Comments: Prior to implementing Service Cloud, we were struggling with a variety of customer service and support issues. Our team was spending far too much time managing customer data across multiple systems and channels, and as a result, we were not providing the level of support and service that our customers deserved.However, since implementing Service Cloud, we have seen a significant improvement in our customer service and support capabilities. We have been able to provide a more personalized and effective customer experience. In terms of specific business problems that Service Cloud has helped us to solve, there are many. For example, we are now able to more efficiently manage customer cases, allowing our team to resolve issues more quickly and effectively.Overall, my experience with Salesforce Service Cloud has been nothing short of exceptional.

Pros:

Utilizing Salesforce Service Cloud has significantly improved my work as a sales and marketing professional. The fact that Service Cloud provides me with a comprehensive view of our customers is one of the best features. As a result, I am able to provide a more individualized and successful customer experience and gain a deeper comprehension of their preferences and requirements.I'm also very happy about the platform's support across multiple channels. I am able to provide a seamless customer experience regardless of how customers choose to interact with us because I am able to communicate with them through a variety of channels, including email, chat, phone, and social media. As a result, I have been able to strengthen my relationships with our clients and increase their brand loyalty.In general, Salesforce Service Cloud has revolutionized my career in marketing and sales.

Cons:

There have been some obstacles in the way. The platform's complexity is one of Service Cloud's major drawbacks. For those who aren't familiar with the platform, setting up and customizing the system can be difficult. However, I have discovered that the time and resources invested are well worth it in the long run.The cost of Service Cloud could also be a problem. Particularly for smaller businesses or those with limited budgets, this is an investment that must be taken seriously. In general, although Service Cloud faces some difficulties, I believe that the platform's advantages far outweigh any drawbacks.

Patrick
Patrick
Vice President - Sales in US
Financial Services, 11–50 Employees

Salesforce makes it easy to maintain a large group of sales prospects and integrates with outlook

Comments: I really like the ease of use with this CRM and the fact that it integrates with our other softwares. We operate as a sales unit, so it is essential that we are aware of what other members of the team are doing at all times, and where they stand on different leads, territories, etc. It eliminates the need for additional forms of communication, documents, spreadsheets, you name it. This is essential for any sales team out there, regardless of industry.

Pros:

We are a sales and distribution company for a number of investment companies that run mutual funds, hedge funds etc. We have a GIANT list of prospects and trying to manage all of that in excel spreadsheets would be a nightmare when you consider that we operate as a team and not on an individual basis. It's easy enough to use and integrates well with outside software, such as outlook and excel. Great product for sales teams**.

Cons:

I'm really not a fan of the lack of a genuine support system. If you have any issues, your only option is to email the support team and they have not been very helpful in my experience. Unless you pay for the top tier of salesforce, there's no phone number that you can call. I wish they had a decent tutorial and moreover, there are some no brainer adjustments that could really improve the CRM, such as mass email integration. Perhaps there is a way, but the fact that I have not been able to figure it out or get a decent answer from support speaks to their support system.

Justin
Enablement Specialist in US
Sporting Goods, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Service Cloud Review

Comments: Overall, Salesforce Service Cloud has been a huge improvement for our company compared to our previously used CRM. There are an incredible amount of options available to you to get the most out of the tool and it has become a critical piece of technology for our organization.

Pros:

Salesforce Service Cloud is a one-stop-shop for our business. It provides a well-organized customer list, allowing us to quickly reach our customers with important business updates. It also provides us a central location to house all of our internal and external training documents, with the ability to quickly and easily update them as things change. We are able to customize the look and feel to meet our business needs and have access to incredibly important data on our productivity, customer needs and internal development needs.

Cons:

There is such a sheer amount of data available through Service Cloud, that it is best to have a team of knowledgeable Salesforce support teams members who are able to design the right layout and to access and share important information.

Weronika
Manager in Poland
Furniture, 201–500 Employees

Salesforce Service Cloud

Comments: My overall experience with Salesforce Service Cloud has been positive, as it provided a powerful and comprehensive solution for managing customer service operations. While there were challenges in terms of complexity and cost, it significantly improved our ability to deliver personalized and efficient customer support.

Pros:

One aspect I liked most about Salesforce Service Cloud was its comprehensive and centralized view of customer data, enabling efficient case management and personalized customer interactions. The platform's robust automation and AI-powered features, such as chatbots and knowledge base, greatly enhanced our customer service operations.

Cons:

One drawback I experienced with Salesforce Service Cloud was the complexity of the platform, requiring extensive configuration and customization to fully meet our specific business needs. Additionally, the licensing costs associated with certain advanced features and user licenses could be a barrier for smaller organizations.

Romy
Romy
Recruiter in Philippines
Staffing & Recruiting, 1,001–5,000 Employees

SalesForce is the best web-based platform to do Sales, BD and Recruiting!

Comments: SalesForce is a great tool that will help small to big companies in driving revenue, and helping each company drive results and performance to each client in their business development, recruiting and lead generation efforts in just a short span of time.

Pros:

We've been using SalesForce for roughly 3 years now, and it helped us drive great ROIs due to its easy usage in terms of data entry, categorizing each client or candidate, and also the functionality it provides such as mass emails that we can add HTML codes to make it look personalized or targeted, and also the option that let us see if a client or candidate already opened the email we sent. Our Academy, BD, and Recruiting department drove great revenue because of this, and SalesForce did a great job in helping us drive sales, and place candidates to our clients in a short span of time.

Cons:

What I least like about SalesForce is its downtimes. The only drawback I experience from SalesForce is the time to time down time it causes, but that was just minimal and not often so no harm really made.

Mohammad
Director in India
E-Learning, 11–50 Employees

Salesforce Service Cloud Review

Pros:

Pros:Comprehensive platform: Salesforce Service Cloud provides a comprehensive platform that includes features such as case management, call center management, self-service portals, and social media integration, making it a one-stop-shop for customer service needs.Customizable: Salesforce Service Cloud is highly customizable, and businesses can tailor it to their specific needs and workflows.Integration with other Salesforce products: Salesforce Service Cloud integrates seamlessly with other Salesforce products, such as Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Commerce Cloud, making it easy for businesses to have a single view of their customers.Mobile compatibility: Salesforce Service Cloud is mobile-compatible, allowing businesses to provide customer service and support on-the-go.Analytics and reporting: Salesforce Service Cloud includes powerful analytics and reporting capabilities, which help businesses gain insights into their customer service performance and identify areas for improvement.

Cons:

Cons:Cost: Salesforce Service Cloud can be expensive, especially for small businesses or startups that are on a tight budget.Steep learning curve: Salesforce Service Cloud has a steep learning curve, and businesses may need to invest in training and support to get the most out of the platform.Complex setup: Setting up Salesforce Service Cloud can be complex, and businesses may need to hire a consultant or specialist to help them with the implementation.Limited customization without coding: Some customization options require coding, which may be a challenge for non-technical users.Dependence on internet connection: Salesforce Service Cloud is a cloud-based platform, which means that users need an internet connection to access it. This can be a disadvantage in areas with poor internet connectivity.

Brie
Brie
Technical Merchant Services in US
Financial Services, 51–200 Employees

Customer Support Tool

Pros:

Salesforce is very expansive and can be a powerful tool if it is setup correctly. The resources required (time and money) for the investment of this is....steep.

Cons:

The same thing I like the most is the same thing I like the least. Salesforce is very expansive. It makes finding and understanding buttons complex, and making changes are complex. With the custom interface I have to use on a daily basis, I find many redundancies. There are typically 2-4 ways to do the same function on the view I'm looking at for Customer Support to assist with customer cases. The UX/UI looks outdated, and the setup is not intuitive. For example, email threads are hard to read and comments from associates on the emails get buried and are not easily viewable. For my line of work, this makes it difficult as I need to often read an entire flow of a conversation with a customer and then read critical notes an associate has left for me. Reporting on metrics (tickets resolved, etc) has also been a bear to learn and difficult to even find in how to set up.

Charles
Charles
Assistant Manager in Kenya
Real Estate, 11–50 Employees

Innovative tool to grow your business

Comments: I love working with Salesforce. I bet my team and business partners like it too. Its revolutionary and I would recommend it.

Pros:

Unlike other similar platforms, Salesforce makes customization easy and painless. With Salesforce, I can bring my business wherever I go because it’s could-based. Our employees and business partners can also access it from anywhere around the world and contribute to the business’s overall productivity. Also, it doesn’t matter which browser you and your team use, the CRM will run smoothly. The software also makes it for users to use chatter and other social media functions, which make it easy for businesses to take advantage of social networking. The platform also has features that help us keep tabs on our purchase funnel. The platform also gives us a clear multidimensional picture of our progress.

Cons:

This platform can be overwhelming for Small businesses that have dedicated marketing or sales team. It’s also very difficult to get in touch with customer care. I guess they are only available during the working hrs and you might be stuck for a while if you encounter a major problem using this tool.

Sal
Sal
Senior Consultant in US
Financial Services, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Best CRM tool available right now

Comments: The overall user experience depends greatly on how the system is set up from the beginning by architects and developers. For example, if there is a company merge, which Salesforce paradigm will the company use if both designs were efficient for the users?

Pros:

The Salesforce Sales Cloud product provides clear visibility to the status of sales revenue. I really enjoy the Chatter feature so I don't have to necessarily have to explain to another colleague where to find the account or opportunity. They also provide a Sandbox called Trailhead that allows anyone to learn how to best utilize the product for their business purposes.

Cons:

It is not a BI tool Software. When you look at the reporting features available, it does not have the ability to manipulate data like MicroStrategy, Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, and Qlik products.

Computer Software, 51–200 Employees

Salesforce Review

Comments: Massively helped our sales team with accurate forecasting and reporting. The quoting engine is amazing, and you can easily build api's to connect salesforce to your other systems.

Pros:

-Very easily customizable even for people who don't know to code. However if you are able to code using apex (Salesforce's OOP), then you can virtually do anything. -The whole user interface was revamped by the new lightining version, very easy to use and excellent reporting and dashboard. -The 3 releases in the year have massive improvements each time -Massive online community, any question or issues you have would have already been posted and solved on the internet. Just do a simple google search.

Cons:

- Not easy to transition end users who are already on classic version to lightning

Retail, 11–50 Employees

Leads Organized

Comments: Overall Saleforce has been a great addition to our sales team. I like the ability to see closure rates and compare organic leads to purchase vs generated or sourced leads to purchase. Again if it were easier for me to distribute these leads to coworkers without have to email them outside of Salesforce that would make it so much easier. Maybe they have this as a feature and I just haven't been able to set it up yet, or I don't have the "status" to set up this feature.

Pros:

Salesforce makes it easy to track leads. The ability to store and edit information about a lead is great, and it's easy to change a lead status from contacted to purchased.

Cons:

I wish they had a way to create an admin function that would allow for the admin to send coworkers leads but still be able to track of them to ensure they are being contacted.

Computer Software, 51–200 Employees

The best CRM on the market for a reason

Comments: very good, aside from using it for day to day use I am able and proficient at building reports and adding a layer of analytics to my day to day work flow.

Pros:

Really more than anything it is the flexibility. I've used Salesforce at different companies and each instance was configured uniquely and had functionality that was needed by the sales organization of that company. There are so many good tools that can be easily plugged into the solution from dialers to direct mail fulfillment services.

Cons:

If anything, it can be overwhelming. The individual records can be deluged with unneeded sections and fields. Being used to salesforce, i know where to go and how to use it but if I was new to the solution this can be overwhelming.

Banking, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Love Service Cloud

Comments: Overall a tremendous fan of Service Cloud and all of the product offerings from Salesforce.

Pros:

It's a great business solution when set up properly. We're able to use it as a single platform for all contact center needs as it fully integrates with our CTI system as well

Cons:

The ramp up period for users to adopt and fully use the platform can take some time. It's not always user friendly, but once the users get the grasp of it, it increases productivity