• Overall
    4.7 /5
    4.6 /5
    4.7 /5

About Process Street

Process Street is the easiest way to manage your teams workflows, recurring processes and standard operating procedures (SOPs)

Learn more about Process Street

Greg H.
Veterinary, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/11/2016

"I wish all software companies were run like these guys do!"

Comments: We're not your typical tech or online company using SaaS systems to run and manage their business - we are a veterinary company with remote users in multiple cities, and using SaaS software in our industry is rare. This is compounded by the fact most in our industry are not technically savvy or experienced - so computer systems have to be VERY simple and easy to learn and use. What we do have in common with many tech companies is that we are fast growing, and that is difficult to manage in such a traditional, staid industry. (We were listed as one of Canada's Fastest Growing Companies in 2016). We run our entire company on cloud based systems, and Process Street is far and away the favorite piece of technology we use. As a long time entrepreneur (and business coach) I always wished there was a simple way to document and manage process and procedures inside my companies, and could never find a tool to do it. Until Process Street. The product itself is brilliant, and is incredible for developing an online employee manual, corporate processes and procedures, and managing regular activities that take place inside any business - hiring, managing, operations, maintenance, etc. But where Process Street really stands out is the fantastic service and support that is both responsive and helpful. This team REALLY wants to hear how to improve their product. They've painstakenly taken the time to listen to my gripes and whining about shortcomings and not just promised solutions in the future - they've built and implemented them. Honestly, there is nothing negative I can say about Process Street, and it has literally transformed the way we do business. We've won awards for our customer service, our innovative approach to business, and sheer growth. And I truly credit a significant amount of our business success (and my personal sanity) to Process Street and what it does for our organization.

Pros: - Very intuitive and easy to learn for even the most tech illiterate users
- Magical interface that is constantly being refined and enhanced
- Responsive interface is BEAUTIFUL on a smart phone or iPad (no need for an app)
- Very clever features that rely heavily on APIs and other apps to extend it's benefit and value
- Highly responsive service and support that tries to bring solutions
- Regularly releasing GREAT new features and enhancements that add more value
- There truly is no other product on the market like this - if you're a small business owner, THIS IS YOUR SOLUTION for dealing with Processes, Procedures and Policies!

Cons: - It's unfortunate they don't build CRM, email marketing, help desk, VoiP phone system or team chat software .. because we'd buy them all if they were 1/2 as good as Process Street
- sorry to drop the ball on a balanced review - but really, these guys are awesome and I cannot think of anything bad to say. Except maybe their logo is very similar to Help Scout's logo (which we also use) so sometimes I get confused between their short cuts on by browser bar. That's the best I can come up with. (really, it's the same blue!)

• Reviewed on 17/11/2016
Stephen J.
Software Developer & Marketer
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 16/09/2020

"I Can't Believe How Good This Is!"

Comments: I can't believe how good your tool is! I've tried to manage my business and personal processes over the years with Podio, ClickUp, Toby, ProcessKit, and some other tools – all good – but nothing works as well for my needs as yours. Thanks for the great work!

Pros: Process Street has freed up my brain to work *in* my business faster and more efficiently. The result is that I now have more time to work *on* my business.

Cons: Since I'm a UI/UX designer, there are a few small things I would change (mostly personal preference). But Process Street is very easy to use and works great!

• Reviewed on 16/09/2020
James S.
Product Manager
Financial Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 7/11/2018

"Good for simple checklists; Bad for complex processes"

Pros: Full range of possible fields.
Drag and drop system for creating checklists.
Integration with Zapier

Cons: Slow to make changes to functionality: If you update a Checklist template it breaks the conditionality of all active checklists. This is a known issue but has taken them over 3 months to fix. Conditionality is limited to tasks, not elements within tasks. Conditionality does not include 'and/or' statements only 'if' statements. You view conditionality as a list of statements, which gets really hard to organise and find items if you have more than 15 statements. When trying to analyse data from a collection of checklists, you cannot filter for specific tasks easily. You need to unselect the items you do not want to see. So if you have more than 20 items (which you definitely will!) its labourious to unselect them all. The 'merge' functionality that lets you pipe prior answers through to other sections of the checklists is fragile. Instead of used a field is to identify the item to be merged, they use the name of the field. So if you make a change to the field name/question it will break the piping. If they used field ID's it would not break when you make such changes.

• Reviewed on 7/11/2018
David F.
Operations Supervisor
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/07/2020

"One of if not the best software we use in our company"

Comments: Support team is extreemely responsive, they have an amazing library of information and trials that are actually helpful. https://www.process.st/help/docs/

Pros: It is very clear and easy to use as well as to build processes. The versatility of the tools seems limitless. Integration with other software is great. I specifically like what you can do with teh Run Links.

Cons: I would love it if there was field validation for things such as phone numbers zip codes etc. It does exist for emails so they are on the right track.

• Reviewed on 17/07/2020
Kim A.
Founder and President
  • Reviewed on 3/01/2019

"Standard Processes Minimize Training Costs"

Comments: It has allowed us to standardize the way things get done, and document processes that are repetitively done with our customers, so we can scale our staff and get people productive a lot faster than traditional hiring and training. We love Process Street!

Pros: I love that we can create the process steps we need for all of our standard processes. We can create mandatory steps, and we can also see where a process is, and if someone is out, another person can pick it up and complete it. It's brilliant!!

Cons: I would like a way to share processes with other Process.St customers -- so they can have the processes within their Process.St account -- ideally, I would like to share an entire folder of processes with someone - and that would prompt them to set up their own Process.St account, and import the processes to their account. We would like to share these processes with our customers who need guidance on implementing certain things in their business... and it would be a way we could help Process.St grow, while serving our own customers and the growth of their businesses as well.

• Reviewed on 3/01/2019
Melissa P.
Licensing and Compliance Officer
Insurance, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/05/2020

"Process St. Saved my Sanity"

Comments: I love Process St. It has made my overwhelmingly ambitious workload manageable by cutting down on training time for new employees. It also gives me piece of mind knowing that even in the first stages of training, things are being completed correctly. When I do find mistakes I know exactly what I need to update to be more clear or to

Pros: I love how customizable each task is. I have a different process for every single company that I work with and I was able to implement instructions for each of them. These processes have made it so that I can hire employees that automatically have the ability to execute processes even if they don't understand exactly what is that they are doing. It takes the training time from 6 months to a year down to a couple of weeks. Whenever a new employee has questions, I know that I need to update the instructions!

Cons: One thing that I don't love about this software is that the email feature isn't functional in the way that when you send an email out it is external and cannot track the email conversation within the task. Things like this exist in programs like pipedrive, but pipedrive also has one, generic process that you move from beginning to end - it does not account for all the little steps in between!

• Reviewed on 26/05/2020
Farai M.
Executive Officer
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/07/2020

"Fantastic tool for organising and running effective teams"

Comments: Process Street was a major turning point for us as an organisation and it continues to drive value for our members. We are delighted with this product and its versatility and functionality.

Pros: The product is easily customisable to suit any business operation. In addition there are plenty of free templates that one can use as a starting point. The support team is also very friendly and available.

Cons: Only a few improvements that I would suggest, but they don't detract at all from the overall usefulness of the product.

• Reviewed on 12/07/2020
Kelly G.
  • Reviewed on 8/07/2016

"The best system for Task Management"

Comments: My company has used the process street for over a year now and it is fantastic! It is a great way to keep things organized amongst our team and an excellent time saver. We no longer have to rely on and overfilled large calendar to decipher what tasks need to get done on a daily, weekly, monthly and yearly basis. It is all in Process Street! The ability to communicate with team members throughout completing a task is key less confusing emails since you can go directly to the task you are referring to and look at the comments!

Pros: Organized, easy to use and a great way to communicate with your team and keep everyone and everything on track!

Cons: If ever the free version becomes unavailable, this would be a con as it is a large expense.

• Reviewed on 8/07/2016
Monika S.
Self-employed
Legal Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/08/2019

"Excellent for your business"

Comments: We are working with client process tracking.

Pros: It is possible to create different templates. Also, it has some already prepared templates such as ''employee on-boarding'' and etc. It is possible to invite other users and ''guests'' to work with the template as well. It has some very great integrations.

Cons: The content looks messy. For us, it is difficult to find the prepared templates. The second big thing is the notification e-mails. While it is possible to turn the notifications via e-mail off, we need to keep it to see how everything is going. It would be useful for them to improve the notification section.

• Reviewed on 22/08/2019
Jessica W.
IT Business Analyst
  • Reviewed on 2/02/2016

"Easy to use training and task delegation tool, with endless possible applications."

Comments: So far, I've used Process St to delegate process-oriented tasks to other employees with minimal extra guidance and to train a manager running a business office with great success. I am now in the process of buying a few licenses for my organization so we can expand our use of Process St to more varied applications, with the hope of getting greater buy-in throughout campus. Our goal is to use Process St for training and as a way to ensure that we don't lose valuable process and procedure information when employees leave. We may even have our helpdesk use checklists to help users troubleshoot their own minor desktop support issues. We have a lot of ideas and are excited to try some of them out. I have a few suggestions, though I am not sure if the functionality changes on these things once you become a licensed member:
1. Enable copying of templates from one organization to another within the same account. For example, I had a work area organization for drafts that I thought I could experiment on before making it available to the others in the main organization, but I could not copy my own template from one of my organizations to the other.
2. Importing lists from excel is still clunky and not working as intuitively as I expected. I had trouble getting a list in excel to populate a task list just by copying and pasting.
So, the verdict is that I love Process St, and my few criticisms are things I think would be good to address because they are both barriers to the flow of work when using the product.

• Reviewed on 2/02/2016
Melisa G.
Accounting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 5/01/2021

"Great Product - Keeps us on track"

Pros: The features are easy to use and highly customizable. We use it for all process documentation and project management.

Cons: There are some features that I'd love to see (weekend vs week day differences). However, customer service is always great about taking feedback and letting us know which features will be rolled out.

• Reviewed on 5/01/2021
Andrew D.
Director of Client Services

"Great for Collaboration"

Comments: We use Process Street to onboard new clients, which is about a 8 week process for us. It's a wonderful tool to use for internal checklists and processes to make sure we are all on the same page, but what I really like about the software is the ability to collaborate with our clients. We can provide step by step instructions on what we need from them and they can upload everything with ease. It's easy to invite to them and it's free for guests, which is a huge bonus for us. Sometimes we have 50 people we need to invite to a checklist. We have been using it for almost a year now and have been excited to see all of the new tools they have continued to add. Looking forward to seeing what comes next. Keep up the great work!

Pros: Easy to use and allows for a lot of flexibility when creating your checklists. Also can't beat the ability to invite guests to collaborate for free with you.

Cons: It used to not allow you to assign individual tasks or dates to items within a checklist, but those features have now been added.

Bryce K.
  • Reviewed on 19/01/2021

"Very solid product, different than traditional"

Comments: Great experience with customer support, very seamless integration from previous workflows (we were using Trello). This software has been really low maintenance and easy to use.

Pros: Great collaboration for cross functional teams.
Easy onboarding and setup.
Conditional logic is really solid.
Customer support is excellent.

Cons: I don't have any cons about the software.

• Reviewed on 19/01/2021
Co-founder & Managing Director
  • Reviewed on 9/11/2017

"Fantastic project management solution that is both powerful and simple to use."

Comments: A project management solution that works well, without the hassle (and cost) of MS Project. Beats all alternative options I researched and tried.

Pros: Ease of use; collaboration features; customer support; fully featured; continuous improvements. Appropriate for most projects (even big ones), and avoids all the complexity of MS Project (resource leveling...).

Cons: Minor user interface issues or gaps (zoom issues with critical path, lack of "indent" option for tasks). Overall not a big deal compared to all the benefits.

• Reviewed on 9/11/2017
Quinn M.
Mr
Sports, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2/08/2016

"A great webapp for creating shareable and automated process pipelines."

Comments: I am telling everyone I meet about this app, as there is nothing on the market right now that lets you easily turn a process into a shareable , trackable pipeline. It's a great tool to make sure your regular tasks follow each step, but that also turns into a great delegation tool. When someone else needs to do it, you can simply share the checklist with them and transfer knowledge in the process itself! I am using it more and more these days.

Pros: Ability to tie it to Zapier integrations makes it so you set up a lot of different workflows. I use it now to delegate tasks to a VA, give structure to my writing process (it creates google docs and research Trello boards for me via integrations), and do daily and weekly reviews of my work.

Cons: The flow of some features in the UI aren't very intuitive; I'd like a few more keyboard-based controls. I'd love an actual app for the phone instead of going to the site all the time.

• Reviewed on 2/08/2016
Edwin H.
CryptoNomadic Chief
Investment Banking, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 12/11/2018

"Simply great, easy, agile and effective"

Comments: Use it in my company to streamline employees and eliminate errors and even use it for myself to simplify and optimize my day

Pros: It's very easy to keep track of processes and improve on them on the fly

Cons: If it would come with a time tracker per task, that would make it even more awesome then it already is.

• Reviewed on 12/11/2018
IT and Innovation Specialist
International Trade & Development, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 5/10/2018

"Brilliant software that saved the day"

Pros: Easy to set up, easy to configure, easy to manage, easy to get support. What's not to love? And the results are fantastic. We now have an audit trail, better collaboration, better oversight and consistent processes.

Cons: Some of the timing options for alerts could be better and some of the email templates need to support basic formatting. Right now emails are only text, so you can't even use hyperlinks, bold or lists.

• Reviewed on 5/10/2018
David G.
Accounting, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 15/01/2019

"Best Process Documentation/Checklist Option"

Pros: Process Street got it right. I can edit checklists already started to maintain consistency. This is huge because processes change as we refine them and I can keep every open checklist up to date. They have multiple data types (checkboxes, video embed, text fields, short/long text form fields, etc.) to provide the team with all the info they need to do the project the same way every time.

Cons: It doesn't integrate directly with my main software, Zoho, but I can paste a link of the checklist in which makes it pretty seamless. It can integrate via Zapier but it doesn't have the right triggers/actions for my situation. That said, this isn't really a problem because I just paste the checklist link into the records I need within Zoho and I'm good to go.

• Reviewed on 15/01/2019
Danny A.
Financial Advisor
Financial Services, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/09/2018

"First Review"

Pros: very easy to navigate and use the individual tasks, great software in regards to controls for the task management and flow

Cons: nothing yet but this is the first review, we are continuously creating new checklists for specific reasons so something might come up

• Reviewed on 24/09/2018
Director for Philippine Operations
Retail, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/10/2018

"Error-proofing your processes is key"

Comments: Process.st has made it possible for our organization to become completely process-driven, where human error is minimized and handoff of processes is easily done

Pros: Easy to use and continuously adding to its functionalities

Cons: Not being able to copy tasks from one template to another

• Reviewed on 13/10/2018
Head of Research
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 1/10/2018

"Be better at what you do with process Street"

Pros: By putting a little effort in up front you can make repetitive problems into solvable tasks. Just follow the steps!

Cons: I don't love the name, and the design is absolutely adequate but not elegant.

• Reviewed on 1/10/2018
Henrik A.
Sporting Goods, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/01/2017

"Excellent and useful for many purposes"

Comments: We use this internally for onboarding, knowledge database, SOP's and tasks. The developers are on the ball and working to make it more functional, which I love. Hopefully, we'll see even more functionality the coming few months.

Pros: Ease of use, fast to use

Cons: A few features missing. However, I'm hopeful they'll be implemented soon.

Gabe J.
Customer Success
  • Reviewed on 12/04/2019

"Great way to keep track of repeated & important processes"

Comments: Its been a great piece of our on-boarding process and I'm really happy with it.

Pros: I like the ease of use and the ability for teams to collaborate, easily figure out who did what. And when somebody did something.

Cons: I wish that the conditional logic could be applied to the sub items in a main item.

• Reviewed on 12/04/2019
Ben T.
Head of Infrastrcuture
  • Reviewed on 29/11/2019

"It's pretty good and getting better"

Pros: It makes checklists easy to author and maintain. Saving changes to a template allows the changes to propagate through the active checklists.

Cons: Some of the logic is a little simplistic, so for example you cannot make decisions based on numerical values within form fields.

• Reviewed on 29/11/2019
Tim D.
Strategy & Operations Associate
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/07/2018

"Great for complex workflows that need to be quickly changed and update on the fly."

Comments: Robust and agile workflow design.

Pros: We can capture a full workflow, with full instructions that adapts to context. It is also easy to change a process on the fly. This comes in handy with young, growing companies where the processes are not set in stone and need a tonne of iteration to streamline and adapt.

Cons: CRM integration could be better. Data can be pulled from Salesforce in the form of a custom link but can only be synced back using Zapier. The zaps available are not great either. They have said they are working on this though.

• Reviewed on 17/07/2018