• Overall
    4.5 /5
    4.5 /5
    4.7 /5

About Glue Up

Plan, promote, and execute one or hundreds of online/offline events from start to finish efficiently with an award-winning software.

Learn more about Glue Up

Marcel E.
Director, Community Development
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/10/2019

"Simply idiot proof and ready to deploy without too much hassle"

Comments: We are very pleased with simplicity of it. We rarely spend time training as most users simply "get it". Its simple and fast out-of-the-box solution . We now have 4 accounts running this software

Pros: I can create an event in 10 minutes , have the webpage out and create collateral. I can update anything all the way to the delegate app onsite in a few simple steps.
We moved a few hundred members into the cloud which was relatively simple, and memebrs love the ease with the member app and the profile.
Payment option are localized based on country
I can assign navigation languages etc.
I can assign a client to administer a section of the membership or a specific event.

Cons: Multi currency management is not very friendly.
During setup. I cannot correct some historical items
Some limitations with regards to registration setup for multiple events segments such as dinners post tours that needs to be overcome

• Reviewed on 16/10/2019
Brecht T.
Deputy General Manager
11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/10/2017

"Excellent All-in-One Platform to manage Events, Memberships, CRM, Email Marketing and Finance"

Pros: As an active Chamber of Commerce, we were looking for something that would enable us (and improve) to manage our events, members, email campaigns, CRM, collect payments and be user-friendly at the same time. We wanted to replace several out-dated technologies and instead use one software for our internal operations. It also happened that at the same time we were looking for a new website solution and EventBank was in the process of launching a new solution for Chambers of Commerce. This resulted in a new (mobile compatible) website that was delivered within 4 days against a competitive price and at the same time easy to use and manage. The support we received all our three chapters across China was very well starting with personal kick-off calls, following online webinars and a good FAQ section. Once you have a look at the platform everything becomes easy. Best part for me as Deputy General Manager is easy set-up of roles & permissions to manage and restrict access to certain pages for temporary staff and some of our interns. Also, our members can now update their information and manage their own profiles. Creating Events has never been easier with Members now being able to sign up online and pay for the event using their preferred method. Personally, I am also a fan of the EventBank Manager mobile app. Easy to monitor sign ups for events, membership renewals, email campaigns and check in attendees on spot.

Cons: EventBank's all-in-one platform has few shortcomings that I can think about and it has meet our expectations. We are looking forward to the new products features that are being released in the (near) future.

• Reviewed on 18/10/2017
Anna R.
General Manager
Government Administration, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 3/10/2018

"Great tool for Chambers of Commerce"

Comments: Our Chamber has been using Eventbank for almost 2 years now and we are able to provide a much more professional service to our Members and to keep better track of new leads and our guests. We are overall very satisfied with the service.

Pros: It is an all-in-one software: Events Management, Membership Management, Database recording

Cons: Automatic messaging should be more customizable.

• Reviewed on 3/10/2018
Andrea R.
  • Reviewed on 27/02/2019

"EventBank as a great software for event management"

Comments: We didn't use it as Membership Management Software

Pros: Very intuitive to use. Offers many automatic functions like ticket sale, payment and confirmation, as well as email reminders to participants. Offers diverse design templates and functionalities that can be customised. Great customer service. Served us not only for organising the event but also for promoting the event through detailed event descriptions, speaker bios, sponsor page. Offers an app for both event managers as well as participants. Very easy to track and manage ticket sales and registration lists.

Cons: We used EventBank with an umbrella page for a complex series of 11 events in 8 days and 8 different venues. The complexity tested the limits of the software in terms of flexibility and customization. Not possible to show more than one venue. Also, not possible to link iCalendar to specific event but only to entire 8 days nor to disable this function. However, this degree of complexity is certainly an exception for events managed by EventBank software.

• Reviewed on 27/02/2019
Steven P.
Executive Director
  • Reviewed on 15/03/2017

"Eventbank- great for Membership organizations"

Comments: A reasonably new but with great ideas and a really responsive support team. What I have really liked is that fact that if the system does not already have what you need they are very good at developing new features going forward. For me it is the best I have seen for chamber use

Pros: It is the best one I have seen for chambers, combining membership and event tracking

Cons: It is new so some of the stuff is not 100% fully worked out yet; but they are updating all the time and it gets better every week

• Reviewed on 15/03/2017
Evander W.
Administrator & Assistant to President
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/11/2017

"Data-based. Functional. Fast. Ads easy to be published. First choice for setting RSVP of events."

Comments: Easy to use. I have got the connection with prospective members and thus i can better build cooperation with them.

Pros: I mainly use EventBank to set up events registration whenever my organization organises any external/sometimes internal events. So, my comments in this survey are all based on my experience on this feature, I know there are many other features including CRM etc though. It's pretty easy to use EventBank to promote events via mailings and set up RSVP. Also, I have found it convenient to check in guests onsite to verify their registration. Also, the EventBank supports several languages and meanwhile it works fast in China, unlike some international survey apps working slowly in China or Chinese apps without an English version.

Cons: Sometimes, I get confused about the two EventBank websites -.com and .cn because they both have English home pages while my administrator account is only valid in one website. So, upon logging in a new device on which where the right website is not saved as a bookmark, I have to try both sites to log in successfully. I think it would be even better if there are more styles to choose from in the publishing events page?

• Reviewed on 10/11/2017
Michelle A.
executive director

"Best Buddies Philippines"

Comments: I hope to solve the issue of communicating with our team and our stakeholders.
I hope to also address the challenges of updating our Buddies and their families of upcoming events and other opportunities for them to learn and be included.

Pros: As a non profit with limited funding and limited resource/personnel, EventBank makes our admin team's life much easier and more streamlined.

Cons: I still need to completely familiarize myself with all the features, however, the biggest challenge I have running an NGO is the fact that our funds are quite limited. I would have loved to have a partnership where we could also promote the platform in exchange for the services for the first year. Besides fees-I really don't have anything else I like "least." That being said, I am grateful for the partial exchange deal that was offered to Best Buddies Philippines.

Stewart P.
Community Team
Environmental Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/07/2019

"Helping us to build our new community!"

Pros: We recently launched our organization and didn't have a dedicated website, resources, or team in place as the launch event was quickly approaching. EventBank was able to help us in all of these areas with their all-in-one platform. I like the fact that I can easily sort by who actually checked into the event and follow-up accordingly once the event is over. In addition, the event pages look great which really helps for an organization like ours that doesn't have a website yet. This platform has been critical for us in building our community, I can't imagine how we would have been able to track and manage the necessary information without EventBank. Lastly, the customer support has been amazing! I have been extremely comfortable using this software knowing that the support/CS team is there every step of the way.

Cons: Yet to encounter anything negative from the platform

• Reviewed on 22/07/2019
Ra G.
Marketing Executive
  • Reviewed on 22/11/2019

"Sales Team are easy to deal with esp. SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN"

Pros: It made our life easier every events esp with the landing page, EDM's and of course registration process.

Cons: A bit pricey but it's worth the price. We're still on our free trial but hopefully we can be able to purchase the whole services on our big next event.

• Reviewed on 22/11/2019
Olivia M.
Events Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/12/2017

"It helps the way we engage with our guests and saves us more time with check-in"

Pros: -great team behind customer service
-good support from the finance team
-one of the best event management apps out there
- time efficient when it comes to transferring payment to our bank account
-makes check-in easier

Cons: Some guests had problems when they tried to purchase their tickets. Some had trouble finding the ticket or with registering their full info.

• Reviewed on 19/12/2017
Franz gabriel R.
Head, Events Management
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/12/2019

"EventBank: A solution to our conundrums"

Pros: What I like the most about EventBank is that it's a one solution to our event conundrums - website development, app management, and financial management.

Cons: The event page in the app could be better.

• Reviewed on 12/12/2019
Jaclyn S.
Director of the Usdan Institute
  • Reviewed on 2/02/2018

"Great product that has made event management easier."

Pros: Easy-to-use, great customer support, streamlined services. Using Eventbank has saved me so much time registering users and checking them in at events. It's also allowed me to easily gather data and compare attendees across events.

Cons: Accessibility for visually-impaired users is lacking (but is in the works), and it sometimes glitches on when the app is used on the iPad.

• Reviewed on 2/02/2018
Van R.
Business Development & Communications Manager
  • Reviewed on 11/09/2020

"Hub for all Membership, Events and CRM needs"

Comments: The CRM, event customization and marketing features + after service are our top key considerations.

Pros: Keeping the contacts in the database is crucial in the Chamber's operations. We have taken advantage of the events management features that are synchronized with the CRM. We are able to monitor and track the activities of our members and partners.

Cons: The automated campaign platforms is outstanding however, we hope that the next version will include some more flexibility in the elements, layout, and template.

• Reviewed on 11/09/2020
Marion P.
Consultant
  • Reviewed on 13/12/2019

"Best on the market"

Pros: I have demoed over 20 similar solutions. The software has all our required functionalities. The UX/UI is clean and elegant. The customer service is exceptional (special thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]). The value for money is unparalleled.

Cons: There are a few functionalities that could be made more user friendly. For instance, it would be great to have more options to customize the invoices or automatic emails sent. The system sometimes lags a little; it could be faster. These are all minor details. The software is overall very good.

• Reviewed on 13/12/2019
James S.
Health, Wellness & Fitness
  • Reviewed on 17/03/2017

"Putting the service in 'Platform as a Service'"

Comments: I've been working on implementing EventBank as the primary platform to organize, manage, and execute group exercise events for FitFam Shanghai - we're a very active and consistent fitness community and volunteer organization based in shanghai that organizes and runs completely free outdoor and some indoor workouts. The volume of workout 'events' that we do per week has increased drastically, and with EventBank we've been able to go from a rag-tag group of volunteers to a much more organized and efficient planning group. As a grassroots movement, this kind of tool is amazing and essential for us to be able to keep doing what we love, but do it better and better. The platform not only allows us to organize teams, plan events, and disseminate information to our community in a much more efficient and organized fashion - it's allowing us to finally put together data on how large our community actually is, who our core participants are, and their motivations for coming out to exercise with us. Our organization really emphasizes the idea and practice of community, including when deciding which partners and sponsors we choose to work with. EventBank is an excellent partner for us in that regard because of the support and technical teams behind it. We feel very strongly that we aren't simply using their platform, but that we're working with a team that is both part of and supporting our community. While the platform hasn't been without some minor bugs/issues, the responsiveness of the support and technical teams to every issue is amazing, and the speed with I'm seeing issues be responded to and resolved is superb.

Pros: It's functions are very apt to fulfill many needs of our organization, and the team responsiveness is great.

Cons: There are minor issues with some of the registration functions.

• Reviewed on 17/03/2017
Graham N.
Communications Director
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 8/03/2017

"Very effective platform, with more to come"

Comments: EventBank has some excellent features that make the chamber's work much easier. Their background is with events, and their platform provides a lot of features to help make the set-up, promotion and registration easier for us and the participants. For me, the e-newsletter system stands out - it used to take us weeks to put together a new email newsletter, but now we can do it in an afternoon. It also helps us collect a lot of data about the effectiveness of campaigns. Database management has been the biggest struggle, but their customer service is very responsive and, despite some hiccups, it is now handling new memberships and renewals well. They are continuing to provide new features, and are very responsive to suggestions on how to improve their service, especially in extracting useful information from the database.

Pros: The look and feel, and the potential to manipulate the data.

Cons: It has been a struggle to iron out the complications in the CRM, but it gets better all the time.

• Reviewed on 8/03/2017
Laurine B.
Marketing Coordinator
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/04/2019

"Good all-in-one platform for social organization"

Pros: She Loves Tech is a global platform committed to empower women in tech. We were looking for a
software that would help use manage our events, CRM and mail marketing. Thanks to our partnership with Event Bank, we benefit from an easy to use all-in-one platform. The events module and the mail marketing are very straightforward which enabled us to be more efficient in our work. That’s something that matters a lot for us! As a small team, we couldn't afford to waste time working with out-dated technologies and Event Bank provided what we needed.
We would also like to highlight the great job done by the support team that demonstrated its fast responsiveness to satisfy our queries. We are looking to collaborate more with EventBank soon.

Cons: We encountered minor bugs while using the registration and mail marketing functions.

• Reviewed on 17/04/2019
Joyce C.
Membership Director
  • Reviewed on 24/10/2019

"Useful and efficient"

Comments: Useful and efficient - Automation of manual invoicing and ease of tracking membership details i.e. contact details, start and end date as well as linking with events and check-in function

Pros: Ease of use, helpful dashboards, information sharing platform, transparent and format is user friendly

Cons: Invoicing - Membership start and end date can't be changed during editing stage
Sometimes EventBank platform can be slow to load

• Reviewed on 24/10/2019
Joona S.
Executive Director
  • Reviewed on 17/12/2019

"NordCham Philippines"

Comments: Currently the software adds most value in connection to our events: sign-ups, payments, marketing, registrations and check-in.

Pros: Provides a single platform for all key aspects of a chamber of commerce, and as such offers tremendous support to the operations of our organization.

Cons: User interface is cumbersome, and it takes a long time to navigate from one section the other. The database seems to run slow and is not very dynamic.

• Reviewed on 17/12/2019
Veronica L.
Events Manager
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/04/2020

"Ease of using the platform"

Comments: Eventbank support team has been key to get to know the platform better and make sure a report was provided to my directors to persuade on getting the platform as it betters the way we deliver and therefore our image.

Pros: The software is an intuitive step-by-step platform that gives structure to the event as it is logical to follow. It has many functions but the key ones are highlighted or compulsory to fill to make sure the skeleton of the event is completed fast with what is essential.

Cons: Probably the many ways available to do the same thing.

• Reviewed on 20/04/2020
Icu M.
Membership Coordinator
  • Reviewed on 5/06/2018

"We are happy with the improvement the team has made to facilitate our organisation needs"

Comments: Having a smart data and easier facility to manage the event registration and campaign

Pros: We so far really appreciate Its feature for easy registration flow. Thus, we can manage better our event

Cons: Interface of membership. It would be better if the platform could facilitate easier way to preview the corporate members too.

• Reviewed on 5/06/2018
Ely boy E.
Brand Strategist
Public Relations & Communications, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 4/10/2019

"PR Congress"

Comments: A highly functional platform that solves pre-event woes.

Pros: Its drag and drop functionality saved us a lot of time and effort. It's technically a one-stop-shop. From website development to communication dissemination and from ticketing and payment system down to event registration, Eventbank solved a lot of pre-event woes.

Cons: It's drag and drop functionality is also its weakness as it limits users' ability to design the emailers and website they way they need it to be.

• Reviewed on 4/10/2019
Elisa S.
Marketing Manager
  • Reviewed on 17/04/2018

"Organizing our events is much faster"

Pros: It's very easy to create events and we can do it all just using EventBank- we don't need other solutions as email marketing and Crm are all included. While it used to take us few days to create events pages, send out emails and collect registrations, it only takes few minutes now. We can also duplicate our regular events easily.

Cons: French language and support in French language would be nice to have, but so far we managed. Other than that no cons.

• Reviewed on 17/04/2018
Christine M.
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 29/01/2020

"Alot of work to set up"

Comments: We are a small firm and do not use the event management side of things. This platform is really tailored towards organizations that promote events. We use it because it was free for us because our organization is so small and because they are fairly new. After the initial frustration of set up it has been great for us.
It has CRM - Events - Fiscal management that are all interconnected.

Pros: I enjoy the fact that I can integrate mewsletter managament with my lists.

Cons: It was a lot to set up - we went through several onboarding people and it really was not set up properly. I was finally able to get help from our current assigned agent. He has been very helpful.

• Reviewed on 29/01/2020
Thet htet L.
Events and Communications Manager
International Trade & Development, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/05/2020

"Review for Event Bank software"

Comments: Event management has become easier with the software. The event invitations look more professional now.

Pros: The setting up of event, the availability of blue prints. Events Management has definitely become easier.

Cons: The number of system generated emails to the members is a bit too much for the members.