Filter by:

• Overall

About Striven

Comprehensive cloud-based management solution for businesses. Includes Accounting, CRM, Projects, HR, etc on any device.

Learn more about Striven

David C.
David C.
CFO in US
Automotive, 2-10 Employees

One Shop Stop for Running our Distribution Business

5 2 years ago

Comments: The efficiency and time saved (increase productivity and professionalism) being able to leverage the e-doc storage capabilities, improved and increase sale force productivity through the sales pipeline management and the integration of an accounting package with all the other needs of a small business like our makes us a huge fan of this software and company. The value blows anything else we have ever tried in the 30 years of being in the automotive industry and distribution.

Pros:

Integration of an Accounting System, CRM, Customer Portal and electronic data filing system.

Cons:

While they are consistently making marked improves ever couple of months to the user interface, there's still quirky things in various modules that aren't as intuitive as they could be.

Orion H.
Senior Accountant in US
Automotive, 11-50 Employees

Extremely Robust and Dynamic

5 4 months ago

Comments: Everyone within the company has been extremely helpful and responsive. The different departments worked very well together to pass along information that had been given so that our company did not have to constantly repeat information for the integration. They answer our questions quickly and accurately and we have had essentially zero hiccups along the way.

Pros:

This software has everything a business would need all in one place. Too many times do companies find themselves needing a handful of different software programs to organize their different departments. Striven takes all those major departments and stores it in one place, which makes it significantly easier to track, organize, and provide the information needed.

Cons:

There are so many features it can be a bit intimidating to learn for a user who is used to much less.

Dustyn M.
Staff Accountant in US
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees

Very Easy to Use

5 4 months ago

Pros:

The inventory management system that Striven has developed has made it very easy for us to process, ship and bill orders in a seamless and efficient manner.

Cons:

The reporting in Striven is not great but they have it on their roadmap to develop and redesign their reporting.

Alessandro N.
President in US
Wholesale, 2-10 Employees

Striven is a little know powerhouse for your small business

5 4 months ago

Comments: Striven has been such a pleasure to work with. Their staff is extremely helpful and responsive. You almost get to know them and they feel like part of your own company at times. Great people to work with.

Pros:

The software is customisable so as to fit your particular business. Our business has many variables and parts, and we were able to get Striven to do what other bigger system were not able to....at a fraction of the price.

Cons:

None really. There could be some better interfaces and some easier customisations, but overall, there are no real cons with regards to our experience.

April P.
Executive Admin in US
Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 Employees

Critical Component of Our Business

5 3 months ago

Comments: We have been using Striven for 5+ years and are very happy with it and have recommended several to use the platform. Overall, it is a very solid product to use as a CRM, accounting, and communication platform for any business.

Pros:

Striven is very user friendly and easy to use. I like how easy it is to invoice, receive payments, email customers, etc. We use it everyday in our business and would be lost without it.

Cons:

Although I know the upgrades are necessary to continually improve, I sometimes feel like I have to relearn things or figure out where this or that went after an update.

Kristina G.
HR in US
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 Employees

Multi Use Product

5 2 years ago

Comments: I have had a great experience working with Striven. Working with the team is easy. They are open to suggestions and willing to share ideas for enhancements.

Pros:

The ability to have my HR, Customer Service and Finance needs handled all in one platform. I can limit access within the settings so each team is only viewing what is absolutely necessary. The constant enhancements that always being done to improve the software.

Cons:

Limitations with reporting and ability to search can be cumbersome.

Rob F.
VP of Finance in US
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 201-500 Employees

BUSINESS REVIEW

5 3 years ago

Comments: We have been business partners with Miles Technologies for a number of years. One area of struggle we had was with financial reporting. We worked very closely with the customer representative and his team and are experiencing tremendous success with the BUSINESS system. We were successful in incorporating our multiple lines of business lines into the BUSINESS system and have seen improvements in our processes. We continue to work with Miles Technologies in improving our day -to-day activities within our organization.

Pros:

Flexibility and support within the BUSINESS system.

Cons:

Downloading reports into Excel, no formulas for totals.

Brenda S.
Operations Manager in US
Education Management, 11-50 Employees

Ease of use

Comments: I am very pleased with my experiences with Striven

Pros:

I like how easy it is to use and navigate

Cons:

I have no complaints. I am very pleased with how Striven works as well as the customer service.

Brennan S.
Senior Associae in US
Management Consulting, 51-200 Employees

Solid Service

5 4 months ago

Pros:

It’s a fairly easy to use product that is reliable

Cons:

Interface is occasionally difficult to navigate but mostly no complaints

Vice President Information Technology in US
Logistics & Supply Chain, 501-1,000 Employees

Enterprise Single Solution - Convergence into ONE cloud application!

5 last year

Comments: Excellent, great customer service, end to end and complete 360 degree view of our company is support from HARDWARE and infrastructure (legacy servers) to new sites inter office connections over SDWAN , and back into our virtualized services - running VMware, we use Striven to support core business, and improve productivity with a tool bag of useful web based features.

Pros:

Speed, security, friction-less user interfaces, presentation, compatibility across browsers and Operating Systems. Support for all divisions, branches, and multi site complexity.

Cons:

Not much, anything that was missing can be handled with Agile speed to market with new releases or custom changes.

Russell M.
Operations Manager, VP in US
Legal Services, 2-10 Employees

Striven is an exciting new player in the ERP/CRM space for small businesses.

5 2 years ago

Comments: On a scale from 1 to 10 --- an 11!

Pros:

There are so many positives that come to mind about this cloud-based software. First, the Striven employees are amazing and thoroughly know their product/service. Two, the speed of the software is blazing fast! Three, the Customer Portal feature is easy to use and the way it is setup, our employees will be able to assist our customers in navigating the portal. Fourth, the software is extremely robust and not "buggy" at all; it's a solid system. Fifth, the accounting system is easy to use and full of most of the features a small business would need. Sixth, the Striven software is affordable for small businesses.

Cons:

Lack of Outlook/Gmail built-in email integration like some of the other CRMs on the market. Hopefully, that will change soon. More interconnectability with other software. Need more merchant account integration choices -- at least 2 or 3.

Britnee G.
COO in US
Computer & Network Security, 2-10 Employees

IES Techs

5 4 months ago

Comments: We really enjoy using striven for our business.

Pros:

All in one software- user friendly. All set up is consistent across the board.

Cons:

Payroll is not included. I hope that this is a feature that will be considered for the future

Precila G.
Admin in US
Wholesale, 51-200 Employees

Striven an asset to our company

5 4 months ago

Comments: The ability to use from anywhere is a huge plus. We are very happy.

Pros:

Ease of use and accessibility is HUGE for us. The ability to create pretty much any report we need is also key.

Cons:

Need a couple things tweaked (not what we were used to) but Striven is always open to listening to our suggestions and has implemented some changes we've requested so far.

Flynt K.
Flynt K.
Assistant Plant Manager in US
Business Supplies & Equipment, 11-50 Employees

Wonderful Integrated System

5 2 years ago

Comments: We had used Quickbooks Desktop for years but had outgrown what we needed it for. We made the switch to Fishbowl and Quickbooks Online. We had nothing but communication issues and errors. I started trying to find another solution, something comprehensive. I found Striven and we made the switch it was incredibly easy to move everything over. All of the users find that it is easy to use.

Pros:

Very user friendly. Everything is in one place

Cons:

The only thing I wish I could change was add more information in sales orders

Justin H.
Business Development in US

Striven Review

4 2 years ago

Pros:

We use Striven on a daily basis and it has been a major upgrade for our IT systems. Striven facilitates our sales tracking, quoting customers, information repository and centralized place to store and access sales info. All sales can now view and edit quotes if folks are out

Cons:

The calendar functionality is difficult to get accustomed to.

Marian M.
Vice President in US
Medical Devices, 2-10 Employees

Awesome Software

5 4 months ago

Comments: At first I was a little bit confused because I was trying to do it on my own but once I reached out for help it became a little bit easier.

Pros:

I really enjoy the customer service of this software. I also really like that customer service reaches out when they see something that could help the company in regards to the accounting software.

Cons:

There are a lot of different features that can be a little bit intimidating but if you know a person can ask for help from the amazing customer service.

Stephen R.
Risk Management Senior Associate in US

Striven Review

5 3 months ago

Comments: It is an easy system to use.

Pros:

Easy for the end-user to navigate the software.

Cons:

I haven't had any issues personally, so I don't have a least about the software.

Mike F.
manager in US

Striven User

5 4 months ago

Pros:

does an ok job at storing files and handling security

Cons:

Less friendly SharePoint which could easily be replaced by SP which is offered in all Microsoft licenses

Blake E.
Managing Director in US
Defense & Space, 2-10 Employees

Excellent, Comprehensive ERP

5 2 years ago

Comments: We on-boarded with striven in the summer of 2019. Getting the data out of our previous system was the largest hurdle. This is a well ran tech company, it is unlike most software in which you have no or limited support. Striven will help get it set-up and operational.

Pros:

Striven is an agile accounting and ERP system. It has the accounting features you need, but also adds project management via tasks and project management tools. Further, customer relationships can be managed via the CRM tool as well as automated and triggered email blasts. The inventory system allows for a detailed BOM, but gives flexibility to adjust values as needed. Its a great system.

Cons:

This software does everything, really. With that comes at a price of getting familiar with the system. It took our staff some time to learn where everything is. The menu is well thought out, but when you have a high amount of features, you have to learn where everything is at before you can zoom around the system with speed.

Garrett N.
Manager in US
Automotive, 11-50 Employees

Scheduled For Greatness

4 4 months ago

Comments: Striven is a great inventory & accounting web based application for companies of all sizes.

Pros:

Striven has a variety of REST APIs that make integrating with other software and/or processes relatively easy.

Cons:

Striven is constantly changing and getting better, but often times with updates, has unforeseen issues.

Majeda G.
PRES in US
Human Resources, 2-10 Employees

FUNCTIONAL

5 4 months ago

Pros:

THE PLATFORM IS EASY TO NAVIGATE AND HAS ALL THE FEATURES AN OFFICE NNEDS FOR SALES AND CRM

Cons:

EMAIL INTEGRATION WITH OTHER APPLICATION

Lauren M.
Finance Associate in US

Very easy to navigate

5 4 months ago

Pros:

It's very easy to access and convey information.

Cons:

I can't think of anything, honestly it does everything I need it to

Thomas G.
Senior Risk and Transformation Advisor in US

Striven Review - TG

4 4 months ago

Pros:

I enjoy the centralization of key business aspects such as engagement listings, accounting capacity and the ability to personalize the layout.

Cons:

I should ask work colleagues about removing prior engagement project banners

Risk and Transformation Associate in US
Financial Services, 51-200 Employees

Easy to use software for employee HR needs

5 4 months ago

Pros:

Being able to access all of my onboarding necessities in one place made my hiring process extremely easy. It helps me keep track of tasks and also to find my fellow employee contacts with ease.

Cons:

Sometimes, the search bar would not return what I needed, but I was able to find the same file manually searching through folders.

Lauren P.
Director, Retained Search in US
Staffing & Recruiting, 51-200 Employees

Striven for Resource Management

5 4 months ago

Pros:

Striven has been an invaluable resource for our team with respect to scheduling our consulting resources. We also use it as a central hub for all things HR-related since it is a system used frequently by our teams.

Cons:

User Interface could be more streamlined and modern looking.