• Overall
    4.5 /5
    4.3 /5
    4.4 /5

About PandaDoc

Sales teams use PandaDoc to improve deal workflow, insights, and speed while delivering an amazing buying experience.

Learn more about PandaDoc

Rube S.
General Manager
  • Reviewed on 4/05/2020

"Hands down the best proposal builder"

Comments: We had been waiting years for our previous quoting tool to implement a content library, eSignature capabilities, live quote amendments. This was up and running in a matter of minutes.

Pros: It’s intuitive and easy to use. Being able to customise our design to suit and branding and style guide.

Cons: Native integration with Xero and cost however you get what you pay for. Also, you have to pay in USD.

• Reviewed on 4/05/2020
Heather C.
Senior Marketing Communications Manager
Accounting, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/05/2018

"All-around great proposal software and automation tool."

Pros: PandaDoc has allowed us to streamline our proposal process tremendously. Because of the content library, template functions and ease of use, we've been able to double the number of proposals we put out in the same timeframe before implementation.
The analytics reporting feature has assisted in increasing our win rates. We can hone in on the areas of our proposals that resonate with our prospects, allowing the follow-up meetings to be more focused - discussing targeted, relevant themes, services and needs.
PandaDoc's development team is very open to feedback and ideas on how to improve the platform. It's refreshing to work with a company that takes your input and one-off special requests to not only deliver on those requests for you but roll out these changes across the board for all of their users. Having a say in the process of polishing and tweaking a product to work best for us is a value-added benefit.
The various plug-ins for other software, such as CRM systems, is useful for collaboration between departments.
The ability to customize the CSS to fit our brand is essential. We can customize templates with designs that fulfill each of our needs.
Having multiple workspaces under one account is extremely helpful keeping documents separated for different departments and projects.

Cons: There are a few small issues that we've run into, however, the pros of this software heavily outweigh the cons. PandaDoc does not allow for multiple users to work in a document at the same time, but I believe this is something that is being addressed in the new editor or at least on the buildout updates for the future.
From time to time we will run into small formatting issues due to a glitch in the coding. More often than not, they are isolated to one document. For a couple of issues we ran into, the development team was able to provide a timely fix, and the issues have been non-recurring.
In the past few years that we've been using the platform, we have only had three instances where the software was down, two of those instances were for less than an hour. Even with the downtime, we have never missed a deadline to deliver a proposal, even in an industry where RFPs are common.

Mariano D.
Internet, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/12/2016

"PandaDoc: document management powerhouse"

Comments: For a long time, we were handling our customer contracts by creating a digital document, faxing it to our customers for signature, and then having them fax it back to us for our records. Managing this process was time-consuming and since it was all done via fax and email, it was a real pain for follow-up. We had looked into several solutions for document creation and management, but none seemed to quite do everything that we needed. We stumbled across PandaDoc in our research and have not turned back. Their online document creation tools were already best in class when we started and have been improved regularly since we started with them about 2 years ago. The ability to upload documents created with a program like Word or Pages and set them up for signature has also been key. But I think most of all I LOVE the way they've set up e-sign. It's fast, convenient, easy, and works in nearly every case we've had in the last two years. We've expanded beyond project contracts and now run almost everything that needs a signature through this system. Their service is top-notch, they provide a lot of value for the money, and I have not regretted our purchase...ever. I can wholeheartedly recommend this product to nearly any business.

Pros: * Ease of use
* great feature set
* e-signature functionality
* Ability to convert any document to e-cig
* Workflow
* Multiple user levels

Cons: If I had to pick *something*, maybe the workflow process could be more robust. I would also love it to integrate better with Highrise, our CRM.

Andrew K.
Chief Operating Officer
Internet, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/03/2019

"Simplistic and Effective"

Comments: Overall, I like PandaDoc much better than other electronic document signature applications I have used. Their pricing is very competitive, especially considering the features offered. This will be a product we continue to use, as it takes the hassle out of the physical signature process and saves our sales team substantial time and effort. I would definitely recommend this product to any business that is heavily reliant on any form of signed documentation.

Pros: The PandaDoc user interface is very intuitive. The Dashboard display gives you an excellent breakdown of your outgoing documents, include Sent, Viewed, and Completed categorized. This feature helps our organized keep track of the current state of our contracts, and essentially lets us know which documents require reminders or further attention. Uploading a document to the application for signature is as simple as drag and drop, and the application is set up to send out notifications when the recipient has viewed the document, as well as signed the document.

Cons: Unfortunately, Panda Doc does not work well with non-PDF uploads, particularly MS Words documents. Uploading such formats often changes the layout or configuration of the document, causing extra work to adjust or simply redo. The admin panel is also challenging to navigate. Finding the correct path to adjust our company billing took some time; much longer than it should have. The template feature is nice to have, but if you need to make any adjustments, you essentially need to discard your entire template and re-upload, which is time consuming to a point where the feature is almost not worth using. It would also be beneficial to have automated reminders for unsigned documents, as opposed to having to complete this task manually.

• Reviewed on 15/03/2019
Haley B.
VP, Client Service
  • Reviewed on 7/08/2019

"A good product that promises to become a great one"

Pros: It streamlined our process and removed some potential for error when passing around Word documents. Love the ability to see progress on documents, get updates, and view status on dashboard. Using this instead of emailing PDFs or sending through a signature platform makes us look more professional, and in most cases is easier for our clients to use. The sales, development, and customer service teams have been SUPER responsive and hungry for feedback. It's really impressive how invested they are in continuing to build and improve the product.

Cons: At first the design interface was pretty limiting, but they've rolled out an upgrade. Lack of a true in-platform redlining feature is a drawback for us, but PandaDoc is responding to feedback and it seems like that's something that will happen in the future. As a longtime Word user, sometimes there are things that don't seem super intuitive, but it's mostly just a learning curve.

Javier G.
Grants and Contracts Coordinator
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/08/2019

"Great product. Rivals DocuSign and AdobeSign"

Comments: We adopted this system to send out our organization's legal documents, and so far the experience has been great. I would highly recommend this e-signature product.

Pros: The interface to send out documents is great, and there are some better features offered than the other competitors (such as masked fields, a proposal making function, attachments you can make to the document, and a signature authentication page with each agreement). PandaDocs offers basically the same function as DocuSign, but it has some additional features and the cost is considerably cheaper.

Cons: Sometimes depending on the email server, the automated email sent by PandaDocs gets sent into the partners junk mail. Doesn't integrate with SharePoint.

• Reviewed on 14/08/2019
Vincent D.
  • Reviewed on 7/08/2019

"An AMAZING product if you are patient at first"

Comments: Overall this is an amazing software that takes care of so many business needs with ease, mainly:
- ESignatures
- Proposal creation
- Proposal tracking
- Payments
- Keeping track of pricing
The learning curve is a bit steeper than other like products, however, once you get the hang of you you'll see that it is hands down the best software. Yes the pricing is usually higher than other proposal softwares, however, you'll find out that it is much much more than a proposal generation tool and the convenience and ease of having so many features in one place saves so much time and money needed to run and integrate multiple platforms to do the same thing.

Pros: the scope of features is unmatched by any other software
the scope of native integrations into tools we already use
tracking of users and activity
HubSpot integration
Dynamic pricing grids and ability to store products/services for ease of use later

Cons: Because of how powerful this tool is and how much it can do, the learning curve is much steeper than other products we've used. However, once you get the hand of it it blows everything out of the water

Tina B.
CEO - Customer Experience Officer ;-)
Events Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/09/2019

"PandaDoc Accelerates the Sales/Solution Process"

Comments: We are able to effectively communicate about the pain points we solve for our clients. Being able to insert videos directly into the proposal and tailer each template so it applies for each target audience is a huge benefit. Love the "drag and drop" functionality. Our clients are actually able to comprehend the value of the services we offer when we can send them a proposal that tells a story rather than just lists prices and descriptions for services they don't understand.

Pros: Robust features are easy to understand and implement, even for a code-avoider like me!

Cons: Can get a little clunky and slow when inserting design items and I often have to exit the program and then restart it to get the formatting to stick.

• Reviewed on 27/09/2019
Xavier H.
Accounting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/11/2018

"Good professional document management tool"

Comments: I really save time with Pandadoc and I also increase the professional aspect of my documents. I also use Pandadoc to build proposals: it gives a positive and innovative image towards my new clients

Pros: I really enjoy using PandaDoc for many business uses. I often generate recurring documents for my customers any easily can customize them to specifics needs.
I like the professional look and feel, monitoring access and expiration date, really enjoy token and electonic signature.

Cons: When you have a long document such as legal contract it's very painfull to create it because block management (normal text versus title) is not very easy to use : drag and drop not easy in such situation.
Image management : size, location , quality definition sould also be improved.

• Reviewed on 20/11/2018
Howard C.
Operations and Marketing Analyst
  • Reviewed on 16/09/2018

"PandaDoc For HR and Sales Contracts"

Comments: Overall I have been really impressed with PandaDoc because of its ability to be leveraged in many different ways. For example we use PandaDocs for all of our HR documents from offer letters to compensation plans, company policies and even workplace compliance records. We also use PandaDocs for all of our sales documents from order forms, to renewals to scope of work documents. PandaDoc's ease of use paired with its capabilities has made it a company-wide staple.

Pros: My favorite part of the PandaDoc software is how easy it is to use. Once you understand the basics, PandaDocs is incredible intuitive primarily due to its user friendly interface. As my company's PandaDoc administrator I like that PandaDoc doesn't require extensive training to users. This makes it easier to roll out company wide.

Cons: PandaDoc's pricing table can be frustrating because it doesn't function like a typical excel-like spreadsheet. Our sales reps will constantly express their frustration about this. In many cases it limits are capabilities or greatly increases the time and effort we have to spend on certain documents specifically sales orders.

• Reviewed on 16/09/2018
Kevin C.
  • Reviewed on 2/01/2017

"No better way to rapidly create Agreements and Proposals"

Comments: For my Retainer Proposals, I cut the time to deliver a proposal from 6 hours down to 2 hours by using PandaDoc. I now send out NDAs in 10 minutes. And the quality of the Proposals projects a professional, savvy image - "If I can do this for me, think what I can do for you." I can tell when they've been read when they've been signed, and I have a legal document that sets the deliverables and the payment schedules, even though I don't collect payments via PandaDoc because I prefer to do that using my Zoho Books accounting s/w. I like the integration with Zoho CRM, that's part of the time-saving features of PandaDoc, but it's Chrome only, although I hear that Zoho is working on a direct integration. I've attended every one of PandaDoc's excellent webinars, and have learned how to extend the look of my finished documents using CSS. All-in-all, a great product. One knock is on pricing - Professional Edition is reasonably priced, geared to the single user, but limited to 5 different templates. To overcome that, one would need to jump to the higher-priced Business Edition, which wouldn't be a problem but it requires a 5-user minimum, which then puts it out of reach of the average sole practitioner. I wish they would increase the 5-template limit on the Professional. Other than that, it's a time-saver that helps me every day.

Pros: Speed of production of proposals.

Cons: Pricing.

• Reviewed on 2/01/2017
Lena K.
Account Manager
Financial Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/10/2019

"PRO Panda Doc"

Comments: We will continue to use PandaDoc for our contract clients because it is easy and efficient for us and allows us to spend minimal time creating a contract, which allows us to focus on increasing sales.

Pros: For my job, I have to write multiple contracts for our clients daily. While our product/service doesn't change, each clients' contract can vary on a case to case basis. MY favorite part about PandaDoc is that you can choose specific words or phrases that can be modified per case, while keeping the body of the contract the same. It makes sending contracts efficient and my patients receive their contracts in a timely manner to speed up business.

Cons: It does take the documents (depending on the size) a while to load sometimes. So I wish that was a bit quicker, but once it has loaded you can navigate through it with no problems.

• Reviewed on 23/10/2019
Dave C.
Design, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/11/2018

"Best Document Creation, Management & Signing Tool out there."

Comments: PandaDoc has saved us a ton of time in document creation and gathering signatures.

Pros: Over the years I have used and tested many of the document collaboration products out there and this rises to the top. The ability to create tokenized documents that pre-fill with information from your CRM is priceless. This alone will save you a ton of time. Also, the fact you can easily drag and drop modules to quickly create or modify documents is a huge benefit. Some modules allow for a certain level of interaction with the end receiver, so they adjust the proposal to their needs. For example, you can add optional pricing variables which a user can select or deselect.

Cons: Love PandaDoc, but I wish the Zapier integration was available on the Individual plan.

• Reviewed on 13/11/2018
Mischa P.
Accounting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 8/03/2019

"Great Product"

Comments: Overall, I really love PandaDoc and will continue to use it

Pros: I really love the e-sign feature of PandaDoc amount other things. I can send forms to be completed or attachments to be reviewed and initialed. The possibilities are endless.

Cons: One area of improvement is the Contact area. It would help to have a middle name or initial field as most people have multiple names. Also, the ability to share templates with other PandaDoc users and when downloading a template from PandaDoc have it not be a pdf. Improving search features is another area that needs improvement as well.

• Reviewed on 8/03/2019
Jeff C.
Bid Manager
Construction, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 6/01/2017

"Will be great when the industry catches up"

Comments: Easy to make a proposal with templates and price lists. I could often do one in 5 minutes. Love the feature to make line items optional with a checkbox. Also love the feature to make form fields required or not. Great product with great potential, therefore I've given it mostly 5 stars. That being said, I've moved onto something else for the time being due to the cost for something that just really does one thing being high for a small business. Built in CRM, project management, etc would make it more viable. Also seemed hit or miss as to whether clients "received" the files, though I'm sure this was on the client end. As a residential/commercial contractor, not everyone in our customer base is tech savvy, so our industry customer base will need to catch up also to make viable. Our staff ended up just sending a PDF version as attachment most the time which negates read receipt features that make the software great. Also, very few clients used the digital signature feature. "Ease of use" for client could be better, therefore, but can see as a great tool in a more technology oriented customer base.

Pros: Easy document creation with drag and drop pre-saved components. Price list and templates are great. Like how can make some line items optional with a check box.

Cons: Price high if not getting the most out of it. Customers who are used to just receiving an email attachment had trouble reconciling it and very few used the digital signature feature, so was too much for us to spend for just a good document creator.

• Reviewed on 6/01/2017
Adam H.
COO
Publishing, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/03/2019

"Works as intended and helps close business"

Comments: Very good - have had clients mention how professional it looks and has helped close business.

Pros: Outputted forms look professional, load quick and clients like them. Helps close business once you have the forms setup properly!

Cons: It can be a struggle to get things to line up properly, especially when you have pre-existing long multipart forms where you'd like clients to complete fields inside blocks of text. End up having to juggle CSS & hope!
Mostly an issue when working with existing forms, if creating one from scratch it works great.

Patrick D.
  • Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 11/06/2016

"Great Document Assembly App!"

Comments: Alright, so PandaDoc certainly isn't the principal innovation to help you explain PDFs and other advanced reports (Adobe Reader, for instance, let you check up PDFs), yet the organization goes above and beyond than just explanation and e-marks. PandaDoc additionally gives examination to each record sent, to tell clients who took a gander at which part, when, and for to what extent. By utilizing PandaDoc to send and track computerized records, organizations can maintain a strategic distance from a paper trail and streamline an incidentally disappointing procedure. Also, a rate of benefits go to safeguarding panda territories which is cool! PandaDoc... is about building a simpler, more legitimate approach to handle reports. Have you ever sent a report and basically sat tight for it to be marked, never knowing much else? PandaDoc tracks your archives, telling you who has taken a gander at what, when, and afterward gives you itemized examination to help you arrange your best course of action. Use e-mark to get things approved rapidly, effortlessly and safely.

Pros: PandaDoc tracks your archives, telling you who has taken a gander at what, when, and afterward gives you itemized examination to help you arrange your best course of action.

Cons: Not much that I can see other than if you prefer another UI.

• Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 11/06/2016
Megan I.
Sales & Project Coordinator
  • Reviewed on 9/05/2018

"Time Saver"

Comments: It increases our productivity in the workplace. One can easily view exactly what was worked on & when (from an internal perspective).

Pros: I love that it is so easy to use and that one can view the analytics for each individual doc. I love the auto reminder feature as well, assisting us with closing a deals quicker.

Cons: A lot of the time the contracts go into our customer's spam folder, so it would be awesome if we could send a link to our customers to get the contract directly opposed to going through emails trying to find the link.

• Reviewed on 9/05/2018
Homeyra H.
Office Admin
  • Reviewed on 14/05/2018

"An easy tp use platform for all my Agreement and Proposal needs."

Comments: Easy sending out employment agreements, easy sending out service proposals.

Pros: Its so easy to get paper work to people who are faraways! It's made my life so much easier when it comes to the hiring process in our security firm. Once an interviewee leaves, we discuss if we want to hire him/her and then I send them the employment package, making my life so much easier.

Cons: You have to select each feild when assigning them to someone. Like why isn't there a control select option on here?

• Reviewed on 14/05/2018
Brian B.
New Business Manager
Telecommunications, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 9/01/2017

"Pipedrive Review by Brian Bell"

Comments: I have been using Pandadoc for a while now and it works amazingly. I am able to have a clear view of my pipeline and can pull different metrics as and when needed. Its integration with Pandadoc also makes it easy to create quotes for different customers. Ow and i love that i get notifications when i need to perform tasks.

Pros: Integration with Pandadoc,Google Calender. Metrics for different purposes. Ease with which i can track deals

Cons: Sometimes the program gets stuck in a loop and other times it is very slow even though other programs on my PC work well.

• Reviewed on 9/01/2017
Nate P.
Chief Strategy Officer
  • Reviewed on 11/05/2018

"Pretty good product, has a nice mix of features at it's pricepoint, but with some limitations."

Comments: It makes creating and sending SOWs and other signable contract type stuff super easy and professional. It's a great tool for that sort of stuff. We have used it for proposal making as well, but it's just not very visually compelling at the levels of effort we're able to invest. (Qwilr makes it much easier to make beautiful presentations for proposals.)

Pros: Content Library / Template Library functionality is the best feature. Close second is the import from google doc feature, if the text were editable after import this might be the #1 feature.

Cons: The text formatting (especially with bullets) is atrocious! It's also very difficult to make pretty looking presentations compared to a tool like Qwilr. The way files are made and filed is also pretty annoying, it takes a lot of dilligance to keep proposals, sows, etc, filed in different folders. Also the abandoned started template docs clutter things up. (Maybe have a status for a doc created from a template but not edited, or just remove the ones that aren't edited?)

Kevin C.
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 12/03/2019

"I no longer hate writing Proposals!"

Comments: I'm very happy with PandaDoc and it's integration to Zoho CRM. There's nothing equivalent in the Zoho Suite. It presents a professional appearance to the Prospect and makes a positive impact.

Pros: I've reduced Proposal writing time from 8 hours to 2 hours on average, by having it merge key paragraphs from my Zoho CRM, pull in pricing tables with radio buttons that permit the Prospect to choose the best retainer level to fit their budget, and ensure the Proposal gets read through via requiring they initial key points and sign the proposal. I immediately know that they've read it, and how much time they spent on each page.

Cons: It takes a little work to add other fonts to the font library, and it takes a little knowledge of HTML if you want to set styles beyond what's included.

Rick M.
Sales
  • Reviewed on 13/12/2016

"PandaDoc rakes in the revenue for our sales team!"

Comments: We needed a digital document management tool and PandaDoc hit all the marks. After trying DocuSign, we realized that PandaDoc had more flexibility and overall better usability for our team. We see clients signing contracts twice as fast as they had before and it is really easy for our sales team to use, with minimal training. I'm sure there are functionalities that we'd like to see added in time, and PandaDoc seems to offer the most flexibility to add those "extras" as you go, and become more comfortable with the platform.

Pros: flexible & easy to use

Cons: I don't like the way some images are managed in the system. Sometimes requires some photoshopping, to get them "just right."

Chris S.
Managing Director
11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/01/2018

"Pandadocs is really easy to adopt & very simple to use. Saves hours of time & makes you look great!"

Pros: It key asset is definitely its simplicity. Its a great user experience and is so easy for new users to adopt. Its worth taking time at the start to get your templates correct but once that's done its so easy to produce professional quotes or proposals. Your Sales team will literally save hours. Unlike some software, if you do make a mistake its very simple to "undo" and fix a problem. Its actually fun to produce quotes with Pandadocs and we have found sales guys actually enjoying producing the proposals as opposed to dreading it.

Cons: For us, Panda doesn't link to our Sage CRM which means we have to create a contact each time. A company entity within Panda would be great for a quick view of quotes to that organisation.

• Reviewed on 10/01/2018
Sales Rep
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/03/2019

"PandaDoc helps you look great"

Pros: What I liked most about PandaDoc is its ease of use and the ability to track my potential customers interest in parts of the proposal. It has helped us to constantly improve our proposals and increase our success ratio.

Cons: We cover a few geographic areas and use different email address for each area. There is no clean way to send proposals to each area based on its geographic location.

• Reviewed on 11/03/2019