• Overall
    4.3 /5
    4.3 /5
    4.4 /5

About MangoApps

MangoApps integrates intranet, communication, and training into a unified platform, bridging the gap between desk and deskless workers.

Learn more about MangoApps

Bree H.
Provider Enrollment Credentialing Specialist
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/04/2021

"Fast and fun communication with others in the company"

Pros: Gifs, group chats, and reacting to messages

Cons: I wish I could develop a contact list and have different groups for the people I need to chat with regularly so that I don't have to search for the people. I can just choose them from my list and instantly chat. Also, I wish there was a way that I could change the notification sound to make it more distinct form the other notifications on my laptop. Additionally, when I misspell a word from trying to type really fast, it doesn't let me use spellcheck to change it. I have to delete and rewrite.

• Reviewed on 21/04/2021
Chelsie W.
Assistant Controller
Construction, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2/10/2020

"Works Great For Our Company"

Comments: We have really enjoyed using this app and we believe it has brought helped us with scheduling and keeping up with days off.

Pros: The two most functional and most used portion of the software are the group calendar that allows for our office staff to request off in one place (this also keeps everyone in the loop about who is going to be out of the office on any given day) and the instant messenger application. We also enjoy that we have the option to use GIF's which is one of the reasons we went with MangoApps. We are full of jokesters around here.

Cons: I think the least thing I like about the two things that we use is that the calendar that pops up initially when you login isnt the "group" calendar. There may be a way to update this, but I have no found it.

Jill T.
Business Application Developer
Chemicals, 51-200 Employees

"MangoApps Review"

Comments: We've used since 2013 I believe, it's been a great collaboration tool and useful to get things out of email and store shareable (thats the key) data in one place. I like it!

Pros: Easy collaboration in the feeds. Teams, groups, and projects make it nice to only see what the things you're involved in and not everything going on in the company. I like the Intranet, we use it to share company information, employee accomplishments, and even the menu for the cafe downstairs.

Cons: When you want to view a task from the feeds it opens in a pop up view and it not useful because you don't see the comments, I always have to "copy link" then paste that into the browser.
Trackers, the line number is static, so it you sort the numbers stay the same, so if someone reference a line you may not be looking at the same thing if you sorted, there needs to be an actual unique Id.

by MangoApps on 15/12/2018

Jill, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and provide feedback! I'm happy to hear you've been a customer for so long and I hope we can continue to earn your business for many years to come! I will be sure to pass along your feedback as well. Thank you again!

Marketing and Communications Director
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/03/2018

"Overall great to use, although could use even more customization and tagging"

Comments: Working collaboratively across multiple offices on select projects, increased communication with decrease email, better control of company story, filing system

Pros: Easy to learn, and therefore faster adoption of software. It is intuitive, and accessible to everyone, not just tech people. General layout and user experience seems thought out. Also, everyone loves the levels & badges... go figure

Cons: Cons about the software include some customization issues that have recently been rolled out - templates for posts/wikis. With wikis, would be great to edit their ranking (hierarchy) after we publish. Sometimes we create the wiki, only to have to delete it later, because we thought of a different group or category that it should be under. Also, would like the ability to work on a draft by multiple people before publishing (right now we publish on a closed group, and then take turns editing it there). Would also like a better tagging system for photos and files with more controls built in.

by MangoApps on 20/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review MangoApps! We appreciate your feedback and satisfaction. I will be sure to pass your feedback along. Cheers!

Associate Workforce Systems Analyst
Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/03/2018

"Mango has increased the communication and collaboration among our global offices"

Comments: Increased company communication (and reduced emails)
Global team collaboration
Single source of knowledge

Pros: I really value the customer support that Mango provides. Whenever I come across an issue on our site, the support team is always quick to respond and help. They are also always thinking of new features to add and welcome input from their customers. The system has also been a great place to serve as our single source of knowledge. So all departmental resources, company announcements, and other relevant information is stored on our site.

Cons: Mango has a lot of great features, but at times there are many steps to accomplish a single task. Things aren't always as intuitive as I'd like. However, I think that the team is always working hard to simplify and improve these processes

by MangoApps on 20/12/2018

Thank you for your review of MangoApps! We truly appreciate your feedback and are glad to have you as a customer. I'm glad to see you are seeing our efforts to simplify and improve processes. Our goal is to not only provide a powerful tool for any use case, but make it easy and intuitive for all businesses and user types. Cheers!

• Reviewed on 22/03/2018
Jean M.
Sales Support
Computer Hardware, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/03/2018

"The product and ourselves have grown together."

Comments: One place to house everything. The price is reasonable. The customer service has been wonderful lately.

Pros: The all in one place for our files. We only use the software for chatting and a file repository. We have eliminated the need for folders in-house and upload with PDF's by customer and year. We have been thru two vendor audits who gave us high praise for our filing system.

Cons: When it is updated it is a mandatory update. We find that causes us some downtime. The web interface is a bit clunky. The mango sync has caused people to lose files.

by MangoApps on 20/12/2018

Jean, we take pride in our customer's satisfaction, and I agree- we have grown with a lot of our clients. I'm glad that MangoApps has been a good solution for your business. I have passed along your feedback and concerns, and I hope that those are addressed if not already.

Sarah I.
Advertising Coordinator
Automotive, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/10/2018

"Ease of Use and Frequent Updates"

Pros: I like how easy it is to navigate and also use. I mostly use the posting/wiki/tracker tools which are very user friendly. I also enjoy how often the sofware is updated.

Cons: Sometimes there are glitches that don't get fixed. Most recently, saving a post as a draft and then when it does get posted it isn't at the top of the feed, it is buried toward the bottom when it was originally drafted (instead of when it was published).

by MangoApps on 15/12/2018

Sarah, thank you for providing us with a review and feedback! We are proud to have you as a customer, and hope to earn your business for years to come. I'm sorry to hear about your recent issue, please don't hesitate to reach out for help. Reporting issues and bugs helps us improve the product for customers new and old!

Marta R.
Office Administrator
  • Reviewed on 20/03/2018

"Quite easy to use if you have used social media before, bit harder for those that haven't."

Pros: The ability to have all employees on one platform - makes internal communication much more easier. People are also able to share tips and info between themselves without having to resort to Head Office for that particular information. The platform is also really good for sharing posts which are light-hearted e.g. good news in the company, awards etc. Also allows employees from all over the country to talk to each other and meet other colleagues.

Cons: Sometimes the posts come out in a very weird layout even if they looked okay in the editing stage. Still slightly confused about the number of 'feeds' e.g. primary and secondary - some posts go in different places that you can't even find! Also the badges are a good concept to encourage usage however I don't think its necessary to have every update on the feed as this results in the important info being at the bottom of the page, this also applies to updates regarding someone downloading the app.

by MangoApps on 21/12/2018

Marta, thank you for taking the time to review MangoApps! We appreciate your feedback and satisfaction. I will be sure to pass your feedback along. Cheers!

IT
Libraries, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/04/2019

"Office Chat by MangoApps"

Comments: We needed an internal chat and this fits the bill for our needs. This is used multiple times daily by all staff. Staff can be reached anywhere in the building when using either the iOS or android app on their phone.

Pros: Office Chat was easy to set up and maintain. Can use on iOS, Android or the web version.

Cons: Not everyone can set up groups unless given permission by an administrator.

by MangoApps on 25/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your business, and are glad to see that MangoApps fits well into your work flow. Thank you again!

• Reviewed on 15/04/2019
Daniela V.
Pharmacy Supervisor
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 8/10/2020

"A social network just for work!"

Pros: Like that is it similar to other social networking platforms so it's quicker to become familiar with. Also like the departments widget. Able to keep the department informed and engaged (while others in the organization are unable to view).

Cons: Ease of use is much friendlier on desktop than the mobile app. However, navigating the app has improved.

• Reviewed on 8/10/2020
Leslie M.
Health Services Manager
Education Management, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/01/2021

"Outstanding"

Comments: Collaboration with organizations around the nations.

Pros: This program has been so valuable in my line of work. As organizations around the country work on providing high quality services to children and families and strive to meet expected markers, we can all collaborate and share strategies that have worked for us as well as challenges we are facing.

Cons: Some of the repetitive items in the program.

• Reviewed on 11/01/2021
Deloris I.
Wellness Cordinator
Education Management, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 3/04/2020

"Awesome"

Comments: I love MangoApps and would recommend to any organization

Pros: The MangoApp is user friendly, easy to navigate, the tabs are all self explanatory

Cons: I haven't seen anything wrong with the App so far.None

by MangoApps on 6/06/2020

Deloris, thank you so much for taking the time to review MangoApps! We are very pleased to see that we continue to fit well into your workflow. If you have future feedback or ideas, we'd love to hear it. Thanks again!

• Reviewed on 3/04/2020
Kate R.
Director of Academy

"Mango Apps Review"

Pros: It provides the resources we need for our members

Cons: Seems outdated. Some of the functionality is not intuitive.

by MangoApps on 15/12/2018

Thank you for your feedback Kate! As you and others at XYP know, we take this feedback very seriously and strive to make MangoApps better for all of our customers. This not only goes into the product, but also into how we onboard, support, and continue to earn our customer's business. We will continue to strive to update our product and functionality to meet the needs of our customers. Thank you again for taking the time to provide us feedback.

Member Experience Specialist
  • Reviewed on 27/10/2018

"Not great for our uses"

Pros: Ease to add new members to the platform.

Cons: The search functionality does not work when you have 800 people on the platform.
Files shared in conversation are not tagged appropriately.
Wikis must be linked to a Forum.
Phone app does not work.

by MangoApps on 15/12/2018

Thank your for your feedback! Please contact us to get support for the concerns you've listed.

• Reviewed on 27/10/2018
David G.
Consultant
Management Consulting
    4.5 /5
    4.5 /5
  • Reviewed on 24/11/2015

"great for small/med business"

Pros: They are open to suggestions that we have to make the software better

Cons: Sometimes, the interface seems clunky. Groups/Projects are a little confusing and overlap.

• Reviewed on 24/11/2015
Felicia B.
Senior Asset Manager
Real Estate, 51-200 Employees

"Great Software"

Pros: The ease of use is refreshing and fun to use.

Cons: This resembles facebook's interface a lot.

Madelin R.
Director of Member Services

"Leaving Mango Apps"

Comments: Since we were assigned an experience specialist, I would say things have gotten better. Unfortunately that staffing assignment was made too late.

Pros: It worked well when our Network was small.

Cons: It was very slow, cumbersome and difficult to manage as the admin. Zero training provided for the first 4 years of use.

Carrie F.
Platform Manager
  • Reviewed on 10/12/2018

"Not a fan"

Pros: It's a good way to get our members together in a community forum.

Cons: I wish there was a way to lock wikis so only certain people could edit them.

by MangoApps on 15/12/2018

Hello Carrie, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I understand your concern with the wikis module. We actually do allow you to lock wikis to limit the users who are able to edit. The instructions for doing so are outlined in this linked screenshot, I hope this helps! https://hub.mangoapps.com/sf/MTU4NDMxXzE2ODQ1MzM

• Reviewed on 10/12/2018
Melinda B.
PFCE Coordinator
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/05/2021

"Helpful in collaborating with staff I would never otherwise meet"

Comments: Very helpful

Pros: It is very helpful to be able to collaborate with staff across the country to ask questions or share ideas.

Cons: It is a little difficult to navigate, especially at first.

• Reviewed on 27/05/2021
David B.
DC Facilities and Procurement Manager
Retail, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/04/2021

"Great for collaboration and information sharing between inter-companies"

Comments: I have had many successes finding goods and services from colleagues that I would otherwise not have had access with which to communicate.

Pros: I can easily post a need for a product or service and get feedback from our network of companies' users with solutions already in place.

Cons: Navigation is not always clear. It would be better served to be a bit more intuitive.

• Reviewed on 23/04/2021
Dan G.
Information Systems Supervisor
Telecommunications, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/10/2020

"Review of MangoApps"

Comments: Very good, they are always willing to help.

Pros: I like how we can view our documents in Mangoapps on our portable devices.

Cons: Have no found anything as of yet, all modules are very helpful in filling our needs.

• Reviewed on 12/10/2020
Shreyas R.
Engineer
  • Reviewed on 6/11/2020

"Best app for analytics"

Pros: Very user friendly product and helps ease our lives very much!!!

Cons: I don't find any flaws! keep the good work going!

• Reviewed on 6/11/2020
Timothy L.
Analyst
Oil & Energy
    3.5 /5
  • Reviewed on 19/11/2015

"MangoApps for conglomerates"

Pros: Ability to communicate with a large number of users and share files. Ease of seeing information via newsfeed.

Cons: Features and different pages are not well organized. User interface can seem overly complex.

• Reviewed on 19/11/2015
James A.
Information Technology Analyst
Chemicals, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/11/2018

"Mangoapps review"

Comments: We have found that MangoApps allows us to attach and share documents that need to be viewed by an entire department in one location. If they belong to the specific group or department, they have the ability to go in and edit documents and save it a a new revision. This feature help when we need to have documents that others outside the group cannot see. We also have the Intranet page that allows us to post content that everyone in the entire company can view. We post a variety of content like thank you letters from customers, employee wedding photos, baby photos, etc. This allows everyone to go to one location.

Pros: I really like the ability to create different groups and departments. This being a business specific application, it is very important to be able to break out content that is specific for each group or department. This allows users to not be overwhelmed with content that does not pertain to them. I have been using this software for a few years now and I can honestly say that it has evolved over the years they have spent a significant amount of time making changes to better suit the end user.

Cons: I feel that updates are pushed out to the web and client with hardly any warning. This makes it diffficult if we have instructions created on how to navigate to a specific area in Mango and then they make changes to the location.

by MangoApps on 15/12/2018

Thank you for your review James! We love to hear from our customers, and i'm happy hear the various areas in which MangoApps is meeting the needs of your business. I'm glad you recognize the evolution, please stick around and we'll continue to make this a better tool for all customers new and old. It is an honor to earn your business again and again.

In regards to the improvements that you are looking for when we make updates.. I will be sure to pass that feedback on to the right groups- I take that feedback very seriously and appreciate your concern. Thank you again!

• Reviewed on 19/11/2018
Christton D.
Security Patch Developer
Internet, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/04/2020

"MangoApps: A Great Team Collaboration Tool!"

Comments: The best project managing apps that are so easy to use and learn especially for beginners. The interface looks dated when taking into account design trends but is easy to look at. Some actions like navigating from a section to another could be better, but it's practical and does the job. A UI refreshing would be much appreciated, it would make MangoApps perfect.

Pros: Easy to learn especially for beginners, it does the job and is a very good tool for team collaboration

Cons: The user interface mango looks a bit dated and navigation between the apps really needs to to improved

by MangoApps on 6/06/2020

Hi Christton, thank you for reviewing MangoApps! We are glad to see that it fits well into your workflow and appreciate your feedback on where we can improve on our UI. Please feel free to reach out if you have specific suggestions- we always weigh customer feedback the most heavily. Thanks again!

• Reviewed on 11/04/2020