15 years helping New Zealand businesses

About Zapier

Founded in 2011, Zapier has helped over 1.8 million individuals and businesses with their automation needs.

Learn more about Zapier

Pros:

The ease of use - comfortable UI that allows the user to implement a process flow is a great way for us to automate tasks across multiple platforms.

Cons:

Unfortunately, it can be a little limited, mostly to the other tools' fault and not zapier. Because the triggers and actions can be very limited.

Zapier ratings

4.3
4.3
4.6
4.4

8.7/10

Zapier has an overall rating of 4.7 out 5 stars based on 2,834 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Zapier before?

Filter reviews (2,834)

Lukas
Lukas
CEO in Czechia
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Zapier is the easiest way to integrate apps to connect data

Comments: It is straightforward to start with it, and you can not get lost in the documentation.

Pros:

If two platforms do not connect, Zapier has covered you. With the ease of a few clicks, you will get them working together without needing a programmer. That can save you time and money, which is helpful for marketing or other departments that need to integrate two products. The documentation of Zapier is fantastic and helps you to set up things in the right way.

Cons:

The most problematic is the pricing in the last years. They have increased it as they were going upmarket.

Stefano
Owners in Italy
Retail, 2–10 Employees

Streamline Your Workflow with Automation

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: My overall experience is very positive, By automating repetitive tasks, Zapier frees up valuable time for me and my team, allowing us to focus on more strategic activities. This boost in productivity can lead to significant improvements in overall business efficiency.

Pros:

We do have an online store and , Zapier is a powerful tool for anyone looking to streamline their workflows and increase productivity through automation. Its extensive integrations, user-friendly interface, and flexible pricing make it accessible to a wide range of users, from individuals to large enterprises. We are a small enterprise and was an excellent cost-benefit ratio.

Cons:

Although Zapier is user-friendly, creating complex multi-step Zaps with conditional logic can still require a bit of a learning curve. Users might need to spend some time experimenting to fully leverage its capabilities.

Karambir
CEO in US
Nonprofit Organisation Management, Self Employed

Easy-to-Use Automation and Integration

Comments: Two things stand out for me:
1) Most support requests were met with what appeared to be an automated apology that they couldn't resolve my issue.
2) Zapier makes money based on the purchases of an allotment of monthly tasks. Some tasks lack flexibility requiring the use of more tasks than one might imagine. They are always happy to sell you more tasks, but requests for more robust functionality always seemed to be met with a shoulder shrug.

Pros:

The feature that met our needs was the ability to respond to an http request in a variety of ways (email, save to spreadsheet being the most common). I am an experienced programmer with over 15 years experience and was happy to have a solution that did not require writing a lot of code. In general the ability to rapidly design and implement a solution for a specific requirement was a big time-saver.

Cons:

Unfortunately, some common programming tasks such as creating and writing to a spreadsheet seemed in surmountable. In the end, I chose to manually create the worksheets I projected would be used to eliminate potentially complicated workarounds. Also, there is a limit on the number of levels of logical branching which caused some headaches such that I eventually migrated the functionality to Google Scripts which offers a richer feature-set despite the increase in coding.

Mike
Founder in Spain

Connect everything with everything

Comments: Good, I use it because it's integrated with so many other platforms, but I have to be honest. Many times I just use it as a webhook and from there on I call Make to handle the rest of the flow since it's much more intuitive and stable.

Pros:

Zapier has a lot of integrations, which makes it the go-to platform if you need to connect your software solutions. Most likely your software solution is already setup for you in zapier, so it understands what you want to do like adding a new row, updating a contact, creating a new meeting etc.

Cons:

The interface is not as nice as Make, which I like a lot more as well as the fact that error handling is a nightmare in Zapier.

Josh
Creative Director in Canada

The Best In Automation Comes with a Cost

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: Overall, Zapier is the easiest way to automate your business processes. But the long-term cost may not be worth the simplicity if you have a lot of tasks to automate.

Pros:

Zapier has the most integrations of any automation platform. And connecting to other tools to build your Zaps/automations is incredibly easy with Zapier.

Cons:

The cost is the biggest downside of Zapier, especially since there are so many new competitors in the market. None of them match Zapier for its simplicity, but many of them are more cost-effective.

Marketing & Advertising, 51–200 Employees

The Best App to Connect Apps

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

I've tried several options, but Zapier is the best in the market. It works smoothly and with ease.

Cons:

Maybe the user interface could be better than the actual.

Financial Services, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Make your flow easier

4.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

I use Zapier to auto-import/export from one database to another. And it's smooth. I can find so many apps that I can use.

Cons:

Sometimes it lacks. And when you create an automation some of the files could overwhelming because of so many text-based long options.

Naomi
Student Leader in US
Education Management, 501–1,000 Employees

Effortless Workflow Optimization with Zapier

5.0 last month New

Comments: Zapier is marvelous and it is the best platform that I have worked with so far.

Pros:

I like the way Zapier simplifies automation, connecting your favorite apps seamlessly. It's a time-saving powerhouse for streamlining workflows.

Cons:

Zapier is the best and has no downfalls.

Adam
Founder in Spain
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Easy solution to optimize the workflow.

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Running a marketing agency, the leads we generate through the ads are one of the most important aspects of business. Zapier helped seamlessly manage the leads in a timely fashion. It also permitted me to deliver the same results using a smaller team by optimizing the workflow.

Pros:

The seamless integration between different platforms was by far the most important feature. Instead of hiring an employee to manually manage the leads throughout our marketing campaigns, I was able to automate the process saving time and capital.

Cons:

For certain Zaps, after they were created and initiated, it was hard to edit them. I had to recreate the entire instance. Also, the price increases tremendously the more zaps you use.

Rajat
Rajat
Lead Resource Development Manager in India
Staffing & Recruiting, 51–200 Employees

Zapier : Review

4.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

I liked most about Zapier was its ability to automate tasks and integrate different apps seamlessly. It made workflows more efficient and streamlined by automating repetitive tasks, saving time and effort.

Cons:

I liked least about Zapier was the complexity of setting up more advanced automations. While it offers a wide range of possibilities, configuring intricate workflows sometimes required a steep learning curve and experimentation.

Internet, 51–200 Employees

Save your time, go Zapier

Comments: I love the fact that you can use Zapier for so many different things that at one point, it becomes for you a reflex to think "Zapier" whenever someone is telling you about a new annoying task he has to do. You can automate your entire life, from personal usage to professional day-to-day tasks that take you a lot of time. I'm using Zapier for waking up in the morning, collecting data, fulfilling reports, sorting my emails, sending automatic answers, publishing on social media, creating music playlists... and that's just 10% of it.

Pros:

What really shines with Zapier is the ease of use, making it very accessible even for non-techie people within your team. After a quick training, they will be able to help themselves with basic automation without having to ask IT support every 10 minutes. Also, the variety of OotB integrations is impressive, there are literally just a few blank spots where you can't find what you were looking for, almost ready-to-go.

Cons:

The ease of use is also a disadvantage for Zapier: since it has a lot of OotB integrations and it's designed to be used by everybody, more technical people who like to build complex apps on their own will be easily frustrated and go to the competition for more freedom. Also, if you plan to do intensive usage of the tool, you will be quickly limited and need to buy a more expensive plan to fulfill your needs. Free version is okay for personal use, but the tool's scalability is not the best on the market.

Mir Nayeem
Founder in India
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Workflow automation made easy

Comments: Zapier has become an essential part of my business and my daily life, allowing me to focus on the business matters and thus providing a peace of mind. In order to be notified as soon as an essential email is received, we automate our emails to be delivered to the slack channel. We've connected our database alerts to Slack so that we can keep track of database usage at all times. This allows us to address issues, well in time.

Pros:

There is a wide range of applications supported by Zapier that we can use to enhance our productivity. Zapier's first-party apps extend the functionality of the service to unprecedented heights. Zapier can automate a number of tasks, thereby saving our time. I enjoy the wide range of apps that can be integrated with Zapier, as well as the ease of use.

Cons:

In order to enhance our workflow, we need to integrate with practically all of the apps we use at our workplace. However, there is a limit of a maximum of 100 free zaps every month. If you automate Google Sheets and other apps, it gets over in a short period of time.

Consumer Goods, 2–10 Employees

Helps me integrate everything

Comments: We connect Shopify with other tools like Slack, google sheets, google forms, and other software that doesn't play nice with each other. It is a low cost low maintenance way to do this.

Pros:

We are using this daily to connect various apps and automate simple things that shouldn't be done manually. The basic functionality is very easy to set up. We have paid a developer to help with some more complicated workflows.

Cons:

We had to pay for the higher tier plan (professional plan) as otherwise the custom logic and apps like shopify don't work. Also the Zapier Transfer feature wants to charge for every piece of data, and doesn't actually work fully. Seems to still be in beta so we went through all the work to get it started then it wouldn't run. IMO the Transfer feature should charge a prorated smaller amount since it's one group data transfer.

Favio
Internal Sales Representative in US
Real Estate, 51–200 Employees

Great time-saver App for Admis managing multiple systems

Comments: In general, Zapier has helped me a lot to simplify many tedious and cumbersome processes I had to perform daily, making my day as easy as Zip and Zap so there you go.

Pros:

Is so simple and easy to use, helps you to avoid complex API setup, even for non-tech staff, works extremely well on multiple integrated systems, the friendly interface makes it a breeze to set up and use in just one shot.

Cons:

A few more options for different triggers and Zap customizations would be appreciated, some advertisement from Zapier is a bit misleading and clickbait, nothing wrong with it, since at the end is delivers most of what's promised, but, it would be nice to come clear from the beginning what you can do and get.

Josh
Marketing Director in US
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Zapier - Connect "All the Things"

Comments: Zapier has saved my team literally 10s of thousands of hours, and the work that we can get done with Zapier has satisfied our clients to no end.

Pros:

Zapier allows even the least technical individual to put together an automation flow that allows key digital tools to interact with one another. Need to automatically send an email to your team when you get a new lead? Easy! Start a client conversation in Slack when a customer ticket comes in? Easy! If you can dream of the process, and the tools are integrated into Zapier, you can likely connect it and automate it.

Cons:

Many key features are there, out of the box, but sometimes the custom integrations/actions take some coding work, googling, and tickets to customer support.

Ashley
COO in US
Management Consulting, 2–10 Employees

Best thing to ever happen to a small business!

Comments: Amazing. I can't imagine life and work without using this software to automate our tasks. There is never a question now as to whether certain tasks got completed.

Pros:

My company has a very specific set of tasks to perform daily. With Zapier, we've been able to automate 70% of our daily repetitive tasks. It takes a little getting used to how they set their tasks up, but once you have it figured out, there's almost no limit to what Zapier can accomplish for you. We have been able to send hundreds of thousands of emails automatically without lifting a finger. When the system runs into an issue, it alerts us immediately so we can take action. We would not be where we are today without the functionality and ease-of-use of Zapier. When I have any issues I can't solve, the Zapier team is standing by to help me via person emails to solve the problem correctly the first time without making me feel incompetent. This system has saved us from having to hire an entire IT department. More so, when I DID hire an IT group to help me originally set up, guess what they used? ZAPIER!

Cons:

The only thing I dislike about Zapier is the initial learning curve in how it works and needs to flow. After that, it's quite easy. I also wish they would save fields when changing tasks- for instance I have a task that needs to run on a trigger and feed into a database, but each month, the database needs to go to a new tab. Even though I change the tab in the task on zapier, I have to re-enter all other data because zapier erases it. Solve that, and this would be a perfect software for me.

TONY
Managing Director in South Africa
Apparel & Fashion, 2–10 Employees

Automating Business Processes without technical skills.

Comments: When a customer visits my website there are multiple entry points, for example signing up to our newsletter, or opening up a user account, or buying a product. Zapier allows me to differentiate between these different people and set up specific tasks for each class of consumer. This completely automates the process, which saves me a very large amount of time. The fact that I can also make changes to flowcharts on my own is pretty amazing. I am extremely happy with how it manages my tasks, and lets me know immediately if something has stopped working, so I can see what has caused a bottleneck.

Pros:

One of the biggest challenges for me as a business owner is the fact that I need to outsource a lot of technical issues to developers which end up costing me a lot of money. Every time I need to change something, it costs even more. Zapier puts me in control of managing my business flow processes. I can link leads from multiple social media sources directly into my own CRM software, send out text messages and welcome emails to new clients, all automatically. If I need to change something, I can do it myself in a few minutes. Zapier has literally saved me and my small business thousands of dollars in development.

Cons:

The learning curve on Zapier is not as easy as they would like you to believe. They've introduced a new format which is supposed to make it easier, but it's actually made it more difficult because it is now harder to see the flow diagrams. Support is fantastic if you do get stuck, and they're always willing to help - but it did take me about 2-3 weeks before I felt comfortable developing flows (what they call Zaps). Another issue for me is the change in billing structure. They used to have a pay-as-you-use model. Their new payment models make it seem like Zapier is now cheaper than it was before, but it actually works out a lot more expensive.

Elena
Elena
Teacher in Bulgaria
E-Learning, Self Employed

Improving Workflows with Zapier

Comments: This automation tool helps to connect web apps and services. It is appropriate for personal use, as well as for teams (no matter their sizes). Even the basic plan allows you to choose which apps to combine and suggests how to use them interchangeably. The most popular ones, functioning inside Zapier, are Gmail/Google Drive/Outlook (for emails) or Facebook pages/Instagram/YouTube (for marketing). Following two simple steps, trigger and action, you can automate any process between the platforms you use. Moreover, you might start multiple actions with one trigger and get complex workflows. This is the most impactful feature of Zapier, in my view. In addition, there are filters to control the flow. The customer support is excellent. I had some issues activating one of my Zaps; the personal advice I received was timely and accurate. Also, the Outline panel provides tutorials for each step of creating new Zaps and facilitates the process.

Pros:

You can tailor each automation to your business needs (Reporting, Marketing, HR, Customer or Tech support). There are premade workflows- Zap templates. You may use them directly for repetitive tasks or personalize them. Via Formatter, you can convert data into any preferable format- texts, emails, or phone numbers. Businesses might use this information to make spreadsheets of clients' contacts adding scanned business cards automatically (Contact+, Google Sheets, Excel). The SMS tool built into the platform will help you with file management: to download email attachments, to create documents from templates for new projects. Zapier can also facilitate task management: to inform the team on progress, to add assignments to your to-do list. You might share content through social media or automate the monitoring of your channels by keeping track of views, comments, and reviews via apps. Also, you may share events and promote your work across platforms automatically (Eventbrite, Facebook, Splash). Then add the data from emails and registration links to your CRM, answer the inquiries from potential clients, and make them buy your products or services.

Cons:

Some apps might be used as both trigger and action, such as Office 365, Google Calendar, WordPress, and YouTube. Others can be only a trigger (Pay Pal). But there is a third group that cannot function on their own (e.g. LinkedIn). In these cases, activation only happens with other apps as triggers (Facebook or Twitter), which may be considered a drawback.

Financial Services

The BEST tool out there for automation & sending data ... wherever! :)

Comments: For data-driven businesses who use a large number of SaaS products .. or any software with an API really...which is... I would hope all of them... ;) , Zapier is an absolute no-brainer. Never again (when selecting new software to purchase) do we have to worry "Oh, well it doesn't integrate with {{insertOtherSoftwareHere}}, so we can't use it until their dev teams builds it for us". You have full control over what data goes where, how it should be formatted, and all the tools you need to test & optimize that "data transport" over time. Further, the automation possibilities are nearly endless. Want to kick-off an email whenever someone completes a training-video on your site? (without having to rely on client-side javascript tagging): easy with zapier. Want to test out a new e-commerce solution, but don't want to deal with having two sources of product-fulfillment? easy, just send the order data to your existing ecom platform with zapier, and centralize all the fulfillment there. the possibilities are infinite, it just comes down to having at least one person who is savvy with either Javascript (Node.js) or Python if you want to do more "custom" things beyond the built-in apps (which ... is still a lot). Can't recommend enough.

Pros:

1. highly flexible & customizable: if they don't have a pre-built integration with a tool you use, you can easily build your own using their built-in webhook, webhook listeners, and "code" blocks. does require a bit of coding experience, but once you or your team build a few things / experiment & figure it out.. it's an absolute game-changer. 2. you'll think "what would i do without this?" ... that's the hallmark of a great software, and Zapier is without a doubt one of the top 3 most important tools for our business. if you want to be data-driven, the first step is getting the right data to the right places. Zapier enables you to do that EASILY. 3. reliable. i've only had about 2 - 3 "outages" in my zaps since i started using the tool, and they were all due to edge-cases that my custom-code steps didn't handle properly. Zapier gives you a nice debugging / testing interface and allows you to search back through every single "zap" that your account has sent over time... and step through them to sort out what the issue might be.

Cons:

1. pulling in "test data" when building zaps - this is one thing that really annoys me... when you're creating a new Zap, and Zapier is "testing the step" that you just set up, it only pulls the most recent "event" that matches what you're doing. Now, this is OK in most cases, but if you have a zap that needs to handle a few different situations "conditionally" ... then it stinks. for example, say you want to build a zap that sends your sales team an email every-time a Stripe charge of over is processed. Well, if the most recent charge in Stripe (or the most recent 3 or 4, etc.) are all lower than, then your test will fail. That's a very contrived example, but ideally, Zapier would allow you to search through past events for the app that you're trying to "zap from", and CHOOSE the appropriate test event. Minor gripe mainly will only impact those who want to build more complex/complicated zaps.

Jose
Jose
Project Manager in US
Chemicals, 201–500 Employees

It is the best software to master the art of business automation.

Comments: Without a doubt, there's nothing that things more to us than great work administration, we overseen to move forward our workflow by optimizing the time we contribute in each extend, in this way expanding work efficiency and making each day much simpler for everybody. We moreover overseen to make strides our relationship with customers, efficiently computerizing the whole deals and customer service system, progressing client dependability and accomplishing distant better; a much better; a higher; a stronger; an improved">a distant better commerce objective. Zapier has great integrative and a great work administration robotization framework, including different work zones and making a single, efficient environment. Zapier permits us to include usefulness to our frameworks that are not overwhelming on notices, additionally ready to exceptionally effortlessly pass data between frameworks and diminish manual workflows.

Pros:

I adore how Zapier includes a bunch of pre-built integrative that make it simple to make custom workflows, I can interface all of our frameworks together and make "slack bots" to inform individuals approximately certain things, whether it's overhauls to a pivot table I've made or triggers an upsell for a CSM straightforwardly to your slack. Zapier makes a difference pay attention of the dreary modest errands that got to be done on a day-to-day premise, coordinating with numerous other apps we utilize in our company, and is simple and instinctive to utilize. Zapier could be a device that coordinating everything, putting together a single bound together framework where it is conceivable to mechanize each and each errand and oversee each single angle of work from this central base. It is conceivable to coordinated it with numerous other apparatuses, such as Basecamp, which gives us a furthermore within the control and control of commercial assignments, as well as Zoho CRM to accurately visualize the creation of joins with our clients and the administration of large-scale deals. It contains a decently total and accurately planned board so that each work we have to be do is completely conceivable.

Cons:

I wish Zapier had more branching rationale so I might make a web of alternatives with if/then explanations, additionally I wish there was a straightforward way to ask extra activity things or make them myself. Some of the time I'm a bit pigeonholed in activities, and it'll add some clutter to a destroy since I need to take a indirect strategy, I too wish I may combine a few steps to decrease the clutter as well. It can be a bit costly, it would be decent to have much more available installment plans in terms of charging for operations, on the other hand it would be perfect in case they moved forward the speed of integrative, I have often found myself in circumstances where I cannot coordinated accurately and I ought to contact client benefit to assist me illuminate it.

Jerra L
Stylist in US
Consumer Services, 51–200 Employees

Benefit your business from Zapier's massive app integration capacity

Comments: Before settling with Zapier we compared it with its alternative and it made it to the top of our list as the the supreme workflow management tool. We are glad we invested in it. We have reaped a handful of benefits such as achieving a streamlined workflow, saving us the time we manually performed operation, boosted business efficiency and overall drive of growth.

Pros:

Finding the right workflow tool can be an extreme sport but once you set your hands on Zapier you look no further. It is a no code easy to use platform that is well designed for easy navigation. It's implementation and configuration process is effortless because of its flexibility and customization capabilities. We utilized it's free trial plan for deep training for it comes with all the core features which enabled us familiarize with the tool. Kickstarting the creation of Zaps for automation using the highly customizable prebuilt templates that allows us to tailor them into our needs was quick and ideal. Zapier connects all our apps to form a perfect knit for workflow management, communication between and data management between these apps. These saves us the hustle of performing repetitive tasks manually soo we are able to focus serving our clients other that administrative tasks. Zapier keeps on upgrading it's features and everytime they do they unlock new possibilities and ensure we users don't miss on any technology

Cons:

The upgrades paid plan is a bit costly especially for small businesses

Janosch
Janosch
Human Resources Consultant in Germany
Human Resources, 51–200 Employees

A powerfull door opener

Comments: Encountering and getting to use Zapier really was an enlightening experience. There have been a lot of occasions on which I run into a wall before I knew about Zaps. Although it might scare of some people on the more sceptical side I must say, I am a convinced and excessive user of Zaps and would recommend anyone who is considering tools to look for Zapier integration and check which additional doors this opens. Definite recommendation.

Pros:

whenever we evaluate a product for use, be it internally, be it for use with a customer or a team wether or not it is integrated with Zapier has made a great difference. Zapier manages to open the door for many many tools we would not have considered as standalone solutions, but with Zapiers easy and quick integration we are able to combine best-of-breed tools into robust, custom-tailored, specific, effective solutions for scenarios and - most often - also solve side cases in the same run. ZAier makes it easy to connect Applications on API basis and actually makes the "lets make tool A talk to tool B whenever C happens" reality. Also, there are already many so called "Zaps" (integrations between applications) in place that fit many common usecases. For example - I can create the Stub for an Offer in my accounting solution automatically whenever I move an Opportunity in the sales-pipeline to the "offer" stage. Things like this save time every day and this is just one example. I would call an existing Zapier Integration critical for my tool selection and recommendation process.

Cons:

The subscription modell of Zapier is sometimes somewhat tricky. Most often it is recommendable to start with a number of Zaps that are free in a certain timeframe. Thex are limited by the latency and overal number they are applicable, lets say per day. Sadly there is no fallback, such as when an experimental Zap really takes off and is required to go live asap I have been debuging for extended ammounts of time before I understood, that latency issues might be caused by my subscription choice. I wouldn't complain about the cost of zaps, as Cost is actually beneficial because it makes you think wether or not a Zap really is worth it or not.

Juliette
Student and Part Time Blog Writer in US
Education Management, 11–50 Employees

A Fantastic Software that Simplifies Complicated Automation

Comments: Zapier is awesome, and it works well for everyday use. It breaks down complicated concepts into simple steps and I was able to use the software as someone who is often confused using technology. One improvement would be to decrease the number of webpage redirects so that I wouldn't have to look in another place besides the dashboard to set up my "zap."

Pros:

I did not even know that something like Zapier existed until I was looking for a platform that could automate my work on Trello. I initially believed that maybe Trello had an automation feature, but I was disappointed to find out it did not. Instead, I found Zapier. I was initially confused on how Zapier would help me automate and I was worried that it would be difficult and technical. Instead, I was pleasantly surprised by how easy it was! I love the layout of the software, and the explanations behind each step are easy and seamless to set up between platforms. I am happy that I was able to automate some of my work on Trello and customize each "zap" to do exactly what I want. I'm disappointed that I did not find out about this software sooner!

Cons:

Something that confused me about this software was that it seemed like there were different instructions in different places on the site depending on what I wanted to do. For example, I wanted to create a "Zap" so that when a new card was created on Trello, I would receive an email about it. When I tried to set this up, however, Zapier led me to another webpage that was specifically made for doing this task. I just don't understand why there would be a special platform just for this task, and why I was unable to do it myself through the dashboard.

Legal Services, 2–10 Employees

Great features. A little overpriced compared to the competition.

Comments: Great, but there are better options out there.

Pros:

Zapier has a great ecosystem of integrated apps. It's also very easy to use. You can set up an automation in minutes.

Cons:

Zapier is overpriced in my opinion. Not because of what it can do, but because of what its competition can offer for less money. I started with Zapier, but have transitioned 95% of my workflows to Make, as it is way cheaper for my needs, doesn't have the same limitations on conditional flows, etc. and is way easier to visualize workflows in my opinion. The lower tier subscription options lack important features, but the price jump is hard to justify. I find the UI to be difficult to use compared to Make. It is not good for visualizing workflows and seems to have gotten worse with the latest updates.

Betty
CEO in Nigeria
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Zapier

Comments: This software is a life saver! Without it, one has to manually update something and that is a time waster I cannot afford. Things that normally require extra man power to do are done in less time just by Zapier everyday. It is a must have for any business whether big or small.

Pros:

Zapier allows me to set up the system in no time, it is easy and simple to use for a non techie person. It does a wonderful job, creating a system that should normally take DAYS to create them within a few minutes. Zapier does a lot of powerful work sending data everywhere I want it to go easily that I would spend more in time or money than I could afford employing people to do it manually. Almost all the software I make use of that allows any external connectivity is supported by Zapier.

Cons:

I wish it could pay per the number of functions I use, I only use Zapier for a small number function now, and I am paying for much more services than I need. It also can be frustrating not to be able to use the new Paths feature on a Basic account, I don't like paying extra for just that feature. It sometimes take more work to get your way around setting up the Zapier connection. At times, I have used a Zap and realized it wasn't what I wanted, so I go back and look for another Zaps that work for me.