15 years helping New Zealand businesses

About ResNexus

ResNexus let's your business view and manage all of your existing and potential reservations in one place and reduce double bookings.

Learn more about ResNexus

Pros:

I tried other systems for less money but saw my numbers increase significantly with my return to Resnexus.

Cons:

They advertise 24/7 customer service, UNTRUE. If you try to reach them on the weekend - forget it.

ResNexus ratings

4.7

9.2/10

ResNexus has an overall rating of 4.8 out 5 stars based on 387 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used ResNexus before?

Billie
Billie
Operations Manager in US
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

ResNexus the best all around for campgrounds

Comments: Our experience has been wonderful. If there are any issues, which is rare, they always take care of you. We had a website designed by them and they did a fabulous job. It is very easy to go in and add or change things ourselves. The online bookings are huge for us as well as the connections to AirBnB they offer. The reports they have allow us to gather information to assist our business and growth.

Pros:

ResNexus provides all you need for the operations of your campground. Online bookings, point of sale system, websites, and the reports are amazing for management. They are constantly updating and adding new features. Their support team is the best and are always helpful and prompt.

Cons:

Some features need to be added to adhere to new standards with COVID-19, but they are actively working on it and always take feedback and suggestions for improvement.

4 years ago

Billie, Thanks for taking the time to give us a review. We're glad you like your website!

Carolin
owner in Germany
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

I highly recommend ResNexus.

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

For quite some time, I sought a solution for my small boutique hotel and eventually opted for ResNexus. Transitioning from my previous connectivity provider was seamless, thanks to the expert and highly competent guidance provided by ResNexus throughout the process. Every member of the ResNexus team, particularly [sensitive content hidden], stood by my side during the entire transition, remaining accessible and consistently ensuring that everything was taken care of wonderfully and reliably. I wholeheartedly recommend ResNexus.

Cons:

Like all systems, there are always a few points that could be improved. However, from my perspective, these minor considerations have no bearing on the high functionality that ResNexus offers in my case.

4 weeks ago

Carolin, We really appreciate the kind words and great review! Thank you for letting us serve you and your business!

Rhitt

Good with some bad

Comments: Overall its a great system- Its all you need to run all/most aspects of your business. I.E. your reservation page and your website are linked, links to a solid credit card merchant, reservation software is fairly intuitive. However, you will drive yourself to the point of insanity trying to make changes, and other things that aren't straight forward. I.E. a one night reservation.- That being said, customer service is always there to help. I feel that the price, is not too expensive for only having to pay one company that can do so many things for your business. My only suggestion to them is to update the reservation system, making it more user friendly or idiot proof. I've only been using it for a few months. Maybe I'll get it down by the end of the year! !!!.

Pros:

I like the look of the "grid" , making a reservation is fairly simple, ability to prepare taxes, and the link to the credit card system. Finally, the reservation page that links to your website that they create for you is the best part for me. Customer service is awesome, you always talk to live person. Very responsive. They will help the best they can in a timely manner.

Cons:

If you have to change to a reservation, such as, add another night, or try to do a weekly rate, move to a different room, charge a monthly rate. Its nearly impossible. If you're trying to do an ongoing monthly rental- its difficult. You might as well shoot yourself now. It takes like 5 steps and doesn't work. The support team will eventually fix it, but you look like an idiot when you're trying to do this in front of a customer or on the phone. I'm not a computer programmer, but you would think you could click 7 days on the grid, hit "reservation" and it would populate a "weekly" rate. Not by hitting "accommodations", "remove" -(removing their original one, so if you f-up, hit "back", you try and find their original reservation, woops! its gone. You have to "remove" their original one in order to "add or change anything". So once your "remove" then you have to hit "rentals" then "weekly", then "search"- (for some crazy reason you have to "search" even though you know its available by looking at the "grid"- then when you hit "search" most the time it won't find the accommodation you're trying to book for them. So basically its a cluster. Giving discounts can also be a mess- there are different options but can be confusing.

last year

Rhitt, Thank you for your feedback and review! We have addressed and improved the monthly rental process. Thanks for being a valued ResNexus client!

Julia

Trust & Feature Rich

Comments: It's been spectacular. They do it all very well; functionality, features, & support and when there's room for improvement, they manage that well too.

Pros:

I have full faith that whatever feature is technically possible to make the product more robust and capable, the ResNexus team will do it before anyone else. They seem to set the standard for the others to catchup to.

Cons:

Only that the very valuable "Academy" is in winter in Utah. But I understand why.

4 months ago

Julia, Thank you for such a through and thoughtful review! We love serving you and your business! We strive to be the innovation leader paired with industry leading customer service. Due to popular demand we also have a ResNexus Academy in March to offer another time for our clients schedule.

Anthony
Innkeeper in US

New to resnexus

4.0 last month New

Comments: Easy setup and ease of use and working with [sensitive content hidden] was great

Pros:

Price, features and the ability to manage group reservationd.

Cons:

Additional charge for texting feature. Reporting structure

4 weeks ago

Anthony, Thanks for the great review! We appreciate you and your business and look forward to providing you with the additional features your business was looking for!

Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

Left hanging. Lost many days due to tech errrors

Comments: They were unable to get credit card processor to work so I was unable to open our business via our website. When error was found, customer support ghosted us by going to a Bed and Breakfast conference and not replying to multiple requests for help.

Pros:

Nice looking grid that shows room status.

Cons:

Inability to provide what they claim to be able to provide.

last year

Michael, Thanks for the feedback. We apologize if our customer support did not help you while at a conference. To ensure the highest level of customer support we have now implemented many customer service escalation procedures in 2021 that ensure a timely response from a manager.

President in US

RAINBOW RESORT Reviews ResNexus

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: The overall experience of our RAINBOW RESORT team with ResNexus has been very good. [sensitive content hidden] in particular has been very helpful in implementing the booking engine and promotion of RAINBOW RESORT.

Pros:

At RAINBOW RESORT we really appreciate the support we get. The team at ResNexus has been very helpful in setting up our website: [sensitive content hidden], setting up our booking engine, assisting us with promotions, etc. While all of the staff members have been helpful, we really have appreciated the support of [sensitive content hidden] who has been a tremendous help in setting up our booking engine and RAINBOW RESORT promotions and facility the interface between RAINBOW RESORT and its guests.

Cons:

ResNexus has so many features and capabilities that it is sometimes a bit daunting to fully understand and explore all the various features. Each meeting between RAINBOW RESORT and [sensitive content hidden] introduces our team to many new features.

2 weeks ago

Michael, Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We love serving you and your business! If you ever have any questions about any additional features of the software, don't hesitate to give us a call and we will keep it simple and walk you through it.

Tammi
Guest relations in Canada
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11–50 Employees

Our best decision

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: We did a lot of research prior to our decision and have been satisfied.
Support is the most important for us and we have been pleased. This past 2 years the support and relationship service has been stellar! We have never experienced the level of attention and follow up that we receive now. Huge appreciation for [sensitive content hidden]!

Pros:

Ease of connecting with support staff to help when learning and making changes. So easy to learn front office uses.

Cons:

Navigating some of the set up stuff on my own, which wasn’t a huge issue because there was always someone available to help.

4 weeks ago

Tammi, Thanks so much for the wonderful review! We always strive to provide easy-to-use software with the best customer support! We appreciate you and your business!

Mark
Owner in UK

Resnexus. Fantastic Property Management System

Comments: We wouldn't use any other reservation and property management software. We are very happy.

Pros:

Easy to use and does everything you can want. Customer service is fantastic.. Nothing is too much trouble and always very happy to help

Cons:

Nothing.. And that is after using it for 10 plus years

2 months ago

Mark, Thanks so much for the great review and for being a long-time client! We strive to have the highest level of customer service and love serving you and your business!

Nancy
Innkeeper in US
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Great working with [sensitive content hidden].!

5.0 last month New

Pros:

Responsive support and clearly understandable instructions on using features.

Cons:

When a previous guest books a new reservation and is recognized by ResNexus as a return guest, the data in that guest's previous reservation is changed to match what the guest inputs into the new reservation--thus eliminating the guest's past history.

4 weeks ago

Nancy, Thanks for the great review and feedback! We love serving you and your business!

Linda S.

Great Help and Support

Comments: Each and every agent I have called upon for support has been over the top in the support department.

Pros:

I did not attend a class to help with the transition. I relied on the phone support to ease into the software use. The Resnexus team has always been helpful in this manner.

Cons:

I cannot think of anything that I am unhappy with right now. The transition gave me a little grief, but with help from the Resnexus team, it was not too bad to change over. I am happy with the company overall.

4 years ago

Linda, Thanks for the great review! We're happy to hear that our support team is meeting your needs.

Carolyn
owner in US

Completely Satisfied with ResNexus

Comments: Responsive, helpful and very professional. My business runs 100% more efficiently with ResNexus

Pros:

User friendly, reliable, flexible and the technical support is amazingly good!

Cons:

I least liked nothing about this software.

4 years ago

Carolyn, Thank you for the great review! We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and your business!

Katherine
Event coordinator in US
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Excellent choice for a small bed & breakfast

Comments: Overall great experience, especially with the personalized customer support both during training/set up and with website development. ResNexus has really taken our online presence up quite a few notches, allowing our small family-run bed & breakfast to have a beautiful website and booking engine on par with larger hospitality businesses.

Pros:

1. Customer training and support is unbelievable - everything is one-on-one with a single sales rep with ongoing access by personal email, and there is 24 hour access to an online library of articles and videos for basic functions and troubleshooting. 2. Excellent functionality - does much more than we ever anticipated we would need, and on the customer end it is one of the most professional/beautiful booking engines we have seen.

Cons:

1. It is significantly more expensive when compared to competitors, but we felt the price was ultimately worth it given all the advantages ResNexus has over other similar products. 2. Although there are workarounds, it can be a bit difficult to get it to do something it wasn't initially set up to do (e.g. we are using it to sell tickets to an event at our facility, but had to get creative on how to do that.)

Polly
innkeeper in US
Hospitality, Self Employed

Awesome product for small inn

Comments: Love my experience with ResNexus. I like how developers are always working to tweak the product and fine tune it. I have referred you to all that I know and convinced most of the b&b's in Galveston, TX to go with you when Eviivo purchased a product we all used then.

Pros:

The flexibility ResNexus offers is amazing. You can set up a variety of reports or create your own. I like the way the booking engine looks and the ability to customize it. Also, throughout Covid-19, ResNexus offered webinars that helped put us at ease and provided ideas to reopen and keep going. They were pretty much my life-line during that time giving me hope and great ideas to keep my customers engaged and keep me busy.

Cons:

I would like more flexibility with the calendar and wish that could be what I see when I login. More options with third party integration would be appreciated, as well, i.e. accounting integration with Quicken and credit card processing with Square. I wish your webinars would go back to being informative rather than pushing a third-party's product. And, I miss [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

4 years ago

Polly, Thanks for leaving us a review. We value the feedback of our customers and use it to grow.

Lauren
Managing Owner in US

Great Option for Campgrounds and Continuing to Improve

Pros:

Ease of use and stream-lined processes. It is easy to create a new reservation and has much fewer clicks in the process than other systems. It's also easy to understand the information presented and does not require a lot of clicks and digging to find information like payment history, guest's previous stays, communication, etc.

Cons:

Waiting list needs improvement and automation so that we don't need to remember to check it. Website Builder & management needs improvement so that employees can learn to use it with ease. Option for guests to create an online account to manage their own reservation would be a plus. It is currently very tedious and difficult to create/adjust rates. Reminders feature could be improved by clearing reminders from everyone's profile once it is marked complete. I would like to be able to add sites to a group of blocks from the grid. Integration with discount memberships like Good Sam's to allow input of membership ID when making an online reservation to verify their membership status. Better promotion/discount code features.

12 months ago

Lauren, We really appreciate you taking the time to provide such a great review and feedback! ResNexus recently made it quick and easy to adjust your rates on the grid or calendar by selecting one or more date columns and selecting "update rates". You can change the rate globally or buy individual unit. On a single unit by one or multiple days. If you have further questions please contact us at [email protected].

Karen
Owner, Innkeeper in US
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Expensive, but among the most flexible of booking engines for our type of bed and breakfast.

Comments: It has been a bit difficult to connect with a rep there who is consistently assigned to our business. Also, Resnexus is more expensive than many of the other booking sites, especially because we have only 5 guest rooms and their price structure is too high for a small inn like ours. They are pretty much inflexible about giving a business like ours a discount for a major loss of business during the Covid pandemic. Also, when we felt they made an error and allowed a customer to book a shorter stay when we had a 3 night minimum they refused to acknowledge any responsibility or to give us any discount for the revenue we lost.

Pros:

We have stayed with Resnexus now for the full 11+ years we have been in business because theirs was the only software that offerred all the features and flexibility we needed -- like being able to customize rates for different rooms for special event periods, number of guests, special discounts, pets etc. We could show the customer exactly what they needed to know, or we could adapt each booking to be exactly what we wanted.

Cons:

You pretty much have to customize one room at a time each time you want to make a change. It is not easy to make a change in one room and have it apply to some or all of the others simultaneously. A little bit time consuming to do the set-up for multiple and future periods of time, that might all be the same if there was an "apply to all rooms" button.

4 years ago

Karen, Thanks for leaving us a review. We appreciate the time our customers take to leave feedback that will help us improve in the future.

Sarah

Very Good System

Pros:

The ease in moving reservations, keeping track of the status of rooms, tax reports and income. The customer support is great and particularly enjoy working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] since he understands and is not judgmental about this older person who is totally adverse to computer stuff.. He has been a lifesaver. I manage my property all by myself so I appreciate all the help I can get.

Cons:

There really is not anything specific that I don't like. If I was more into computers I would understand and make much better use of all that Resnexus has to offer. I basically have only scratched the surface. Luckily, I only have a very small inn so not too detrimental. Computers are like math to me....I freeze up at the mere mention. If I would spend the time to study the tutorials I would be much better off and the support team would also be happier!!!!

last year

Sarah, Thanks for the wonderful review and for being such a great client!

Julia

Stellar Customer Service!

Comments: It's been super positive working with ResNexus. I was also able to attend the annual Academy training week this last January, and it was extremely helpful and beneficial. ResNexus cares that we are successful.

Pros:

I love the fact that I can reach someone at any time. It is critical in our business that we provide swift customer service to our guests, so when I have questions that need answering asap, they're there. There are so many other fantastic features that ResNexus offers: diligent and transparent trouble-shooting issues with monthly updates on improvements/fixes, they listen to our concerns and requests, door locks w/automatic codes, text messaging, direct connect (HUGE in my opinion), training in person and via Webinars, etc.

Cons:

There are a lot of features, so sometimes I have to search for something. That's the only negative, but it's also a positive because they offer so much.

12 months ago

Julia, Wow! Thanks so much for the wonderful review and for mentioning our customer service. We strive to provide the best service in the industry paired with the best in class PMS software. We love serving you and your business! We look for to seeing you at ResNexus Academy in January!

Simon Hannah
Owners & Operators in US
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

We Highly Recommend ResNexus!

Comments: A year ago we acquired a small bed & breakfast in Indiana and with it we inherited the ResNexus booking software system. During the transition of ownership we were warmly greeted with a personal telephone call from our ResNexus Red Carpet Specialist, congratulating us on our new roles and letting us know she was just a phone call or e-mail away if we had any questions going forward. She even offered to schedule a time to train us in depth on the booking software itself. We were blown away by her kindness and willingness to answer any questions we had, despite the level of simplicity or complexity. Over the last year we have enjoyed the ease of use that ResNexus has to offer as an operator and for our patrons. Just this week, we even launched our very own ResNexus crafted website! The entire ResNexus website build team is incredible! Our lead designer on the project was very professional to work with and highly talented. Our point of contact for the overall project was warm and welcoming to work with, much as CSR was in training, CSR was quick to answer and guide any questions we had. Then we finished off the final element of the build and thanks to the ResNexus team, we now have a elegant, user-friendly, optimized for mobile website! If you are on the fence about whether to choose ResNexus over another booking software system, choose ResNexus! You won't regret it!

Pros:

ResNexus is easy to use as an operator and for patrons, it's cost-effective, offers a personal touch with a Red Carpet Specialist dedicated to your business, and their team is friendly and easy to connect to with.

Cons:

There are no cons to ResNexus! That's the great thing about this system! Even if you were to find one, a ResNexus Red Carpet Specialist is just a call away to guide you to the answers you seek.

Mike
Marketing Directoor in US
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2–10 Employees

Simply the Best

Comments: Less time spent on reservations , deeper visbility into our business metrics - resulting in a more efficient and profitable business.

Pros:

We evaluated several leading online reservation/propertty management platforms before selecting ResNexus and I can confidently say that we made the right choice.In addition to being a very functional and intuitive platform that addresses a number of business needs, ResNexus customer support is top notch. Specifically, our Red Carpet Professional - [sensitive content hidden] - is the best customer service partner I've experienced anywhere in my 30+ year career. She is always positive, professional, courteous and prompt to help.I wholeheartedly recommend ResNexus to any hospitality property owner.

Cons:

Some of the third party inegrations take some work to implement - and some practice getting used to, but they are worth the effort.

10 months ago

Mike, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such an outstanding review! We appreciate you and your business!

Rebecca
Hospitality, 11–50 Employees

Terrific software and support!

Comments: The ResNexus team is very responsive and accessible. They are always improving their services to give the best product and support to their clients

Pros:

ResNexus is a valued partner in our company. We have been using this software for 10 plus years. The company is always innovating and improving their software to fit the needs of the hospitality industry. Their support department is awesome. I recently moved the hosting of my website to their platform which has made the software even more important to us. They have tutorials on line to assist you. Great value.

Cons:

Once in while they will make a change to improve things, but sometimes this old horse doesn't like all the new tricks

4 years ago

Rebecca, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate you sticking with us all these years!

Jennifer
General Manager in US
Hospitality, 11–50 Employees

Amazing upgrade from previous product

Comments: Not only is ResNexus easy to use but the support is amazing.

Pros:

I love the ease of use and the support. They are also always updating and adding products/services to increase revenue.

Cons:

I wish that marking emails and letters were a little easier but that's just me.

4 years ago

Jennifer, Thanks for your kind review! We're happy to hear our support is meeting your needs.

MICHAEL
OWNER in US
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Great Option for reservation software solutions

Comments: We started the process of analyzing the different reservation software in April 16'. Almost too many to review. Beforehand we prioritized our needs and narrowed the field based on those factors.
There were 4 in the final selection that performed about the same things with similar costs. We chose Resnexus because of the outstanding customer service. From the beginning and starting with the owner Fred, we trained then trained some more on many of the facets of this system; and we are still learning after 5 months. But the tools offered make our lives better with more time to focus on guests and running the bed and breakfast.
If I had one concern it would be about the costs. In our previous system that only offered a guest to reserve through our web site it cost $200 per year. Credit card process was separate and was one of the cheapest providers. Now the fee is over $1700 per year with Resnexus plus other fees from separate companies for icloud, allocator and higher credit card fees. But at this point, we feel the fees are tolerable.

Pros:

Resnexus has almost everything needed for my reservation requirements. It is very thorough in all aspects of the process from guests management to payments to confirmations.

Cons:

It still has some glitches. For example, my weekend, Friday and Saturday has a higher rate and also a 2 night minimum. Currently, the system allows them to reserve for a Saturday plus Friday or Sunday. Sunday through Thursday is a cheaper weekday rate. Also since we are remotely located, if a guest books for Saturday, probably 70% of them will select Sunday. Friday then will not be occupied. If Resnexus could fix this issue, the monthly fees would be covered in Friday night bookings

Matt
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

A reservation software worth considering!

Comments: After exploring several reservation systems, we ultimately decided to go with ResNexus, and we've been loyal customers for the past 3 to 4 years. Overall, our experience has been highly positive.ResNexus offers an intuitive platform, both for us as operators and our guests. The customer support has been exceptional, especially thanks to Dareq Da Costa, our current Red Carpet Pro, who has consistently provided excellent assistance.One thing we appreciate about ResNexus is their commitment to continuous improvement. They seem to always seek ways to enhance their platform and introduce new features. Occasionally, we encounter minor issues, but ResNexus is quick to address them or provide guidance to resolve any user-related errors.If you're in search of reservation software, we highly recommend giving ResNexus a thorough look.

Pros:

Customer service, ease of use for staff and guests

Cons:

Some issues with accounting / integration with Quickbooks (though may be user error)

8 months ago

Matt, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review! We love serving you and your business

Ragen
Project Manager in US
Financial Services, 2–10 Employees

ResNexus as Campground Practice Management System

Pros:

Has the best functionality for our needs, user access permissions, mass text message capability, integrated newsletter and marketing capabilities (have not used marketing at this time due to setup delays), though, we are utilizing Thank You and Welcome emails which are implementing successfully, monthly recurring site billing functionality, reservations made by phone, list view or interactive map, minimum night settings per rental type, check-in efficiency (would like to see paperless form options, told this will be expanded soon), date blocks by rental types, reporting options overall, and the incorporation of point of sale.

Cons:

1) Booking engine cannot default as interactive map for uses, 2) Processing fees are calculated by reservation stay date, not the date the payment of the fee was collected/paid (issue for accounting) 3) Inability for users to send or upload photos via website 4) Guest Report pulls by reservation stay date without the option to generate by reservation made date (for marketing purposes would like to see whom made reservations within a specific date range) 5) Lack of reporting coverage in regard to reservations by online sources 6) Web-builder portion of the management tool, was implemented poorly without supervision from ResNexus, though did complete satisfactory. Second in this area, there are many glitches which must be learned how t work through. 7) Wait-list setup is by specific type, not by site type 8) Lack of paperless functionality Though with the challenges, I am satisfied with the product as compared to the overall market place for campground software.

3 years ago

Ragen, Thanks for leaving a review. We're happy to hear your feedback.