15 years helping New Zealand businesses

About Jobber

Join over 200K home service pros using Jobber. Organize your business, win more jobs, and get paid 4X faster. Get started today.

Learn more about Jobber

Pros:

It is hard to really put a price on the value that brings. When it comes to the daily features needed to operate a successful service business, Jobber has them all (almost!).

Cons:

The problem is there is no pricing function in the description area for estimating your job.

Jobber ratings

4.5
4.5
4.2
4.3

8.2/10

Jobber has an overall rating of 4.5 out 5 stars based on 733 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Jobber before?

Andy
Andy
Facilities Services, 2–10 Employees

Jobber is the BEST

Comments: I first started using jobber almost 5 years ago when I decided to test out the free trial. Since that day, I have continued using the software and have grown my business over 400%. I think one of my favourite parts about jobber is the level of exceptional customer service; not only online but also in person. Additionally, my work flow for my business has improved a vast amount over the years. Invoicing: What used to take me hours, is now a simple 30 minute task. Quoting: What used to be done on a scrap piece of paper, is now done on my iPhone. Scheduling: What used to be done on excel, is now organized through the online calendar which can be accessed anywhere, anytime. Overall, I would recommend jobber to anyone running a service based business, and would be happy to answer any further questions.

Pros:

-The jobber platform is very easy to use and can be learned quickly. -Batch invoice creation is extremely helpful. -Jobber makes quoting, booking and scheduling jobs a breeze! -Having a client hub is a real crowd pleaser.

Cons:

Jobber is overall a 5/5 software system that has been the best thing for helping my business grow. Over the almost 5 years of using Jobber, the only thing I would like to remind people is that once you delete something, there is no way to get it back. I accidentally deleted an invoice once, and it was gone for good. This was my mistake, so as long as you're more cautious than I was that day, you'll be good.

5 years ago

Andy! Thanks so much for this thorough feedback. We're so proud to work with your team and are so glad to hear we've been able to help make improvements across your processes. Unfortunately we can't always recover deleted items, but sometimes we can, so always feel free to reach out to our Success Team in the event we can recover something just in case. Thanks again for taking the time to leave a review :)

Megan
Megan
Office Manager - Bookkeeper in US
Construction, 11–50 Employees

Jobber Does it Better

Comments: We love Jobber. We have had a wonderful experience and continue to have a wonderful experience every single day. We are very very heavy users of this product and we are very happy with this product! Their customer support is phenomenal as well. Available by chat almost always within a minute or so and they are always INCREDIBLY helpful!

Pros:

We love the Jobs being able to be assigned to our Tech's and crews in real time. We love the GPS feature for when homeowners claim that a crew member was or was not there when they said they were. We love the invoice and payment all being directly attached to the job for easy research or review. We love the scheduler and the ability to send booking confirmations in multiple formats. We love the automated Job Completion emails (especially for our property manager clients). There's more but it would take too long.

Cons:

The only thing I don't love about Jobber is when I want to send a booking confirmation or an invoice to a tenant AND the property manager, it will overwrite the phone number in the Client's field due to our connection with Quickbooks Online. It is a glitch that they don't have pointed right at this time, the newly added phone number automatically gets added as the "Main" phone number for the client and then when it syncs to QBO it overwrites the main number in QBO and keeps overwriting the phone # as Main back and forth until we can catch it and delete the auto saved phone number and remark the Client's phone as the main phone. It is a clunky process for us.

9 months ago

Hello Megan! Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We think it's great that you are benefitting from the GPS waypoints feature and the client communications tools. We love that you love, invoicing and Jobber Payments! Thank you for the feedback on the client sync with the Quickbooks Online Integration. The Support Team is always happy to help and we are so glad that you are having such a fantastic Jobber experience. Take Care!

Ed
Construction, 2–10 Employees

Do not use Jobber / data breach over 1500 clients and they can’t help for up to 5 days

2.0 2 months ago New

Comments: This isn’t the first issue. From day one jobber imported all my quick books info leaving my bookkeeper over 40 hours of work correcting their issue. Jobber refunded me a few hundred dollars for the mess up . My bookkeeper charged me more leaving me at a loss now a data breach with hacker being able to take my deposits and jobber said risk is off during the weekends .. poor poor poor. Do not use jobber ..

Pros:

Reviews showed jobber was great but it’s been a nightmare. Just got off with the skeleton crew of 2 employees on a Sunday who said they can’t help me because risk / safety is off on the weekends. Attention all hackers. Perfect company to infiltrate. No one is working that will stop you

Cons:

Account was hacked on Saturday. Been calling jobber support all weekend and they said it may take jobber till Thursday to have someone contact me. This leaves the hacker full reign of my business. They also removed my back and added their debit card. Also now removed my employees and schedules. They removed my bank and added their own debit card. Jobber said they can’t help until risk comes back to work. Data breach with over 1500 of my customers and jobber can’t help for up to 5 days lol

last month

Hi Ed, we are so sorry that has been your experience with Jobber. We do not take potential data breaches lightly. It is true we are just beginning to build out our weekend support team, and with the growth, we are likely to have other departments working 7 days a week as well. We want to assure you that ensuring the security of your data is our top priority, and Jobber is a safe platform, conforming to strict online data protocols, but of course, breaches can happen. Our team actively looks into incidents and vulnerabilities, prioritizing instances where personal data is at risk. Your trust is invaluable, and we appreciate your patience as we work diligently to resolve this matter.

Morgan
Partner in US

Perfect for a Service Company

Comments: Amazing. We constantly refer Jobber and will use it on our next home service franchise.

Pros:

We founded a Preservan, a rot repair franchise, and launched it with Jobber. They’ve been a key part of our success. It’s simple to use and teachable in an hour. We can manage all franchises through one software.

Cons:

The progress invoice feature could use additional features like job balances with invoices paid, but not a huge issue.

2 months ago

Hey Morgan! We are thrilled that Jobber has been a key part to your businesses success. It's great to hear that it has been easy to learn and teach to your team! We appreciate the feedback on invoicing. Thanks for the review.

Olivia
Administrations Manager in US

Jobber Customer Support Employees Deserve a Raise

Pros:

Jobber definitely has a learning curve. Any time I have ever had a question, though, Jobber support has been ULTRA helpful. Now that I am comfortable with the software, I love it. The setup makes it so easy to see what needs to be done so I don't miss anything, and the step-by-step process makes quoting, scheduling, and invoicing very streamlined.I find myself going "Oh, cool, Housecall Pro wouldn't let me do that" often.

Cons:

The top two main concerns are issues with multiple contacts under a profile and calendar colors. I have no way of knowing what phone number/email goes to who, and I have up to 7 numbers under some of our commercial accounts. I need to be able to custom label numbers/emails other than "Work, Mobile, Home" Calendar colors is the only thing I miss from Housecall Pro. I could enter the HTML color code which made it so much easier to tell people apart on the calendar. While I'm at it, I'd like to be able to click and drag things at 15 minute intervals instead of 30 minutes; that would save me so much time.

10 months ago

Hey Olivia! This was such a detailed review, so thank you so much for sharing this with us! It's so nice to know that our Support team was able to help make sure you were set up and feeling comfortable with Jobber and that you've now got everything in place so that you won't miss anything. Really appreciate you flagging those concerns to us too! Our Support team can definitely offer suggestions for both the contact info you're needing to be more clearly labelled and calendar colors, so feel free to reach out to us to chat more about those pieces. It'd be great to hear from you!

BRIAN
OWNER in US

EASY TO USE - VERY BUGGY - SLOW CUSTOMER SUPPORT

3.0 2 months ago New

Comments: LOVE HATE RELATIONSHIP! CUSTOMER SERVICE HAS NOSE DIVED.... VERY GLITCHY... SOME THINGS CAN BE VERY FRUSTRATING AND NOT MAKE SENSE.....DUPLICATE INVOICES...i WOULD EXPLORE OTHER OPTIONS IF POSSIBLE....

Pros:

THE LOOK & FEEL - FUN TO USE...I like the way the control panel is set up.

Cons:

VERY CONFUSING - REOCCURRING SERVICES SETUP- INVOICING FROM A JOB CAN SOMETIMES CREATE DUPLICATES - I FIND MYSELF REFUNDING EVERYDAY THE CREDIT CARD FEES JUST KEEP ADDING UP!!!

last month

Hey Brain, thank you so much for flagging this. Our support wait times are not something we at Jobber view as an acceptable standard, and we are working to make it better. Our Support team is hiring and training as fast as possible, and we should soon see a reduction in wait time. Thank you for understanding. We would be happy to help resolve any issues with reccuring jobs, the app being glitchy, and understand what might be making duplicate invoices. Please give us a call at 888-721-1115 ext 1 or send us an email at [email protected] to connect with our Support Team.

Christa
Accounting in US
Construction, 2–10 Employees

Jobber is #1 helping any business to GET THE JOB DONE!

Comments: Jobber helped to complete the gap and provide a spot where every memember of our business from the Owner to the Job site employee, from the job site to the office and then from the office right into the customers own portal. Ease of use is top notch!

Pros:

Mobile usage, invoicing, customer management, credit card processing, Live texting and complete company involvement.

Cons:

We do not have a con list. We love it!We can't say enough about the ease of usage of the entire program.

10 months ago

Thanks for your review, Christa! We are so thrilled that using Jobber has been such a positive experience for you and your team and that you've been finding it easy to use as well. Thanks again!

Ryan
CEO in US

Serves 95% of all of our business needs

Pros:

The product is so easy to use. Employees, admins, customers - all enjoy this software.

Cons:

I wish there was a way to incorporate cost of operations (not just direct/exact cost) into estimates. I also wish that there was a way to respond to customers feedback and request for changes directly through the software.

10 months ago

Hi there, Ryan! We are so glad that Jobber solves 95% of your business needs and that your whole team loves the platform! We appreciate the valuable feedback you provided on quoting, we are always looking to grow and improve and hopefully, someday we are able to solve that other 5%! Thank you kindly for the review.

Sierra
Exterminator in US
Environmental Services, 2–10 Employees

Best Small Business Scheduler Out There

Comments: I've tried lots of programs and this by far is the best!

Pros:

I love how easy to use Jobber is, it just make sense. Customers can easily use it from their phone or computer. I get paid so much faster with Jobber payments. Plus its all automated and I don't have to remember to send things out Jobber does it for me.

Cons:

No I love Jobber, they have exceeded my expectations!

10 months ago

Hey Sierra! We're so glad that switching to Jobber has been such a positive experience for you and your customers, and that you've been getting paid faster too. That's awesome! We really appreciate your review, thank you so much!

Micheal
Owner/Technician in US
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 2–10 Employees

Best Scheduling App!

Comments: Overall it has been a huge part in our business success.

Pros:

I love how easy it is to navigate and schedule our customers and sync with our employees

Cons:

To be honest I can't think of anything at the moment that I don't like.

10 months ago

Hey Michael! Thank you for sharing your experience with Jobber! Hearing that Jobber has helped your business be successful is music to our ears, and we're so grateful to help support you!

James
Field Tech in US
Venture Capital & Private Equity, 2–10 Employees

Pretty with minimal functionality

Comments: Poor experience.

Pros:

The software did look nice. They have the touch and feel of a modern CRM / ERP.

Cons:

The software has numerous Cons: 1. The schedule view does not have a monthly view when on the mobile app and syncing it with another app removes the purpose of a one stop shop CRM. 2. The "Two Way Texting" does not allow you to initiate conversations with previous customers, or potential new clients. 3. Route scheduling is cumbersome and underdeveloped. 4. Customer support is wildly unaccommodating and rude if you run into a snag when compared with similar CRMs that have a strong focus on customer service. The list goes on, I like to try all systems on my businesses to see what works best for both back office and field techs. This specifically was one of my worst experiences with a CRM. It was the second time I ever deployed a new system where my field techs were actually more bogged down than they were prior to deployment.

2 years ago

Hi James, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Our mission at Jobber is to make running your home service business as seamless as possible, with a fast and knowledgable customer support team that has your back. We are very sorry to hear that Jobber has not met your expectations. I've shared this insight with our product teams who work closely with the client communications and routing features. We are always making updates to our features, so feedback like this can help inform how we make additions and adjustments. Our team would love the opportunity to directly address your product feedback, as well as your experience with our support team. If you're ever back in the market for software or would like to revisit these issues, we would appreciate the chance to connect with you and turn your experience around. We are available at your convenience by phone (1-888-721-1115) or email ([email protected]).

Rob
President in US
Veterinary, 2–10 Employees

Best investment we made in 2018

Comments: Absolutely amazing. I have never had such a great experience with a customer service team. Just the fact that I'm taking time out of my workday to fill out this survey should say something- they've earned my praise!! I heard from a fellow professional in the industry that customer service was top notch, and that was the deciding factor in why I went with Jobber. Man was he right!! Scheduling software was fairly new to me and I wanted a customer service team that could help me work out the kinks. Jobber has paid for itself time and again with the stress it is taking out of my day and with how easily my crew can communicate things to me about each job.

Pros:

The thing I like most about the software is the customer service team that comes along with it! EVERY time I've called I reached a live person without 10 minutes of pressing buttons, and every person I've talked to has been extremely knowledgeable about the software and solved my problem very quickly, explaining things in a way that I could easily understand. Relating strictly to the software iteself, it's very user friendly and can be mastered in no time at all. It syncs easily and effortlessly with QuickBooks and has eliminated our need for double entry of clients. Client info and payment information sync automatically. It has also given us the capability to invoice and take credit card payments online without having to use a third party (and decreased our cc fees at the same time).

Cons:

Sales tax issues (gross sales vs taxable sales) not syncing correctly with Quickbooks. If a discount is given in the Jobber 'discount' field, it will not show correctly Quickbooks and will log the invoice amount, before discount, as the taxable sales amount, when in reality the number was lower. We found an easy fix to this by adding a line item for 'discounts' so that it comes off of the top. Very slight limit to functions available while using the App. I honestly can't even remember what it was, but obviously it wasn't too important because I got by without it. Neither of these things has caused me any undue stress, but if I have to come up with 'Cons', that would be it.

5 years ago

Rob, thanks so much for all your kind words and for taking the time to leave this review. You sure made our day! We'll certainly share your thoughts on syncing sales taxes and discounts with our Product Team. We're so glad to have you on the team and work with you as your grow your business. Working with you is always an absolute pleasure!

Ryaan
Founder in US
Construction, 2–10 Employees

Best Field Service Software In the Biz !

Comments: Amazing !
With the best customer service and most affordable pricing , the experience has been amazing for both our team and clients.
Whats better than that?!

Pros:

Not only is the software amazing, so is Jobbers support team. What';a better than being able to call and speak directly to someone that will help you navigate any issues , questions or concerns. Our entire team utilizes this software for every facet of the business. From estimating, invoicing and scheduling to route optimization, email marketing and instant job reporting available for download within seconds. With constant updates and an open API, this field service is very robust for any user. Jobber is the future of this industry.

Cons:

One of the things that Jobber was lacking was an open API. But, they recently changed that and now you can integrate Zapier and many other amazing services. It would be nice to see them finally add a "Mark-up" feature to their estimating, but other than that, there has not been much else we have wanted for.

3 years ago

Thanks so much for your thorough, review Ryaan! Glad you are enjoying the Zapier integration, and we'll be sure the Product Team sees your feedback on estimation mark-ups. Cheers!

Andrea

Has potential-needs work

Pros:

Field staff are able to easily track time in their mobile apps. Client hub is starting to be a valuable tool, it needs work though.

Cons:

You can't chat with field workers on their apps. It's difficult to bill from the mobile app. The time sheets don't properly sync with quickbooks. You can't sync your own/bank merchant account to jobber payments. Refunds take 5 days to process, you can't issue partial refunds, or take partial payments. you can't mark an invoice partially paid (construction typically does a 7% hold back of funds) It's tough to see which invoices are still outstanding. Payments do not automatically apply to invoices in quickbooks. No way to edit outline of client reminders to not include appointment times- we would like to only include appointment dates. You can't issue a credit on an invoice. you can't see aged receivables by client. You can't set individual staff availability ie; some needs monday off so it's blocked out. Instead, you have to enter a basic task and complete/delete it so your calandar doesn't get bogged down. You cant batch complete tasks jobs-need to auto complete late visits. you can't set individual payment terms for different types of clients - (one that would be really helpful, would be if issued before a day of the month, its due the following month on a day. needs an hr area for staffing meetings and notes. Clients don't like how they're currently accessing client hub- one suggestion would be a mobile app or a save to favorites button which is easily recognized by clients.

6 years ago

Hi Andrea, Thanks so much for taking the time to provide this thorough feedback. We wouldn¿t be able to build a product that helps businesses without feedback like yours! It's great to hear that your team has been able to easily track time out in the field and that you're seeing value from using client hub. We've noted this specific feedback for our product team to look over and use to help drive future feature updates. We do recognize there are a lot of features that would make Jobber even better for our customers. Because of this we¿re always pushing out new features and updates, so hopefully we¿ll be able to cross some of these items off the list for you down the road! - Rebecca from Jobber

Judy

Ease of use

Comments: For the most part Jobber is a good software and having used other products doing the same thing I still prefer Jobber to others.

Pros:

We use jobber because as a scheduler I can map the day of stops for my techs and see what location in the City they are working. I also liked that it integrates with payments.

Cons:

I found the linking with QuickBooks to not be a very functional feature for us as deposits would double in my QuickBooks once I uploaded the invoice. I no longer sync, also my techs have expressed frustration after a update with the mobile app not functioning as well as it used to for notes added to the file for a client.

10 months ago

Hey Judy! Thanks so much for sharing your experience with Jobber here! Love to hear that the map features especially have been helpful for you and your team with scheduling. It would be awesome to connect with you to learn more about both the issues you were seeing with QuickBooks and the issues your techs have seen with notes since an app update. We know being able to easily leave notes is huge for techs, so we'd definitely like to do what we can to make that process as easy as possible for the team. Our Support team can be reached at 1-888-721-1115 (ext. 1), [email protected], or by live chat to help and answer any questions you might have! Thanks again!

Raymond

Such a lifesaver!!

Comments: The customer service is the real winner in this company. They will always go above and beyond to get things figured out for you no matter what it is.

Pros:

1. Having our own number when we were on the grow plan was fantastic. 2. Two way texts and appt confirmations3. Route scheduling4. Being able to design your own work orders and invoices with adding your own fields.

Cons:

The fact that we love having all the features of the grow plan but we are a two person company and cannot see paying that much for it. We should be able to add on features.

10 months ago

Hey Raymond! We appreciate you taking the time to share your honest feedback with us very much, thank you! Given that you're a two person company it makes sense that Grow would be a bigger commitment and adding on features as needed instead would be more of an ideal solution for your needs right now. That's good to know! Our Support team will be so happy to hear they've been able to help you out in the past and that you had a great experience with them. Thanks so much again!

Andora
Owner Admin in US
Construction, 2–10 Employees

Could be fantastic, but lacks features in quoting/estimating and as communication hub.

Comments: good

Pros:

Very good app except the very basic quoting/estimating, job scheduling and customer communication 'capabilities'. Jobber works very well without glitching both on browser and on app, very clean look, without too much going on to be distracting. However the issues I have with above mentioned make me constantly search for alternatives. If they continue to improve and make changes to these 3 areas, the software would be perfect. I don't see that happening soon though since focus seems to be on integrating very expensive 3rd party apps that don't benefit small businesses.

Cons:

The scheduling function is good but could be much better if they allowed for other schedule types that aren't one time or on an easily recurring schedule. For landscape, we have visits on one contract that are weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, twice yearly, etc. So usually between 45-60 visits included in a single quote. But because they don't all fit into a neat recurring schedule, I usually include the highest frequency regular visits like 28 weekly mows, then have to create all the remaining visits one by one!!! the most frustrating thing ever! So much work and it takes so long! Its one of the absolute WORST things about scheduling.There are work arounds of course, but then my jobs are not associated with the quotes that were approved, so all this information is spread out on 8 different jobs, but the deposit and totals only associated with one quote. It is incredibly frustrating when I have to invoice later or trying to get accurate job costing because I have to write everything down or go back and forth between jobs and associate the labor and materials to approved job that has the actual total and I just gave up. It should not be this hard. Also for any jobber people reading this PLEASE allow BULK DELETION of JOBS. Its too many clicks into a job, then you have to click back to the top of the job list page to search for the next one. It should be a button on each job in list or the ability to filter and bulk delete.

4 months ago

Thank you for the review and feedback, Andora! We really appreciate the detail you shared, especially around scheduling out your landscaping jobs. This kind of context really helps as we build solutions for small businesses. We will be sharing this with our developers but would also love to discuss possible workflow solutions with you! A member of our Support team will be giving you a call to help and to gather any more feedback you might have. Thank you again!

Clayton
CEO in Canada
Chemicals, 11–50 Employees

Jobber user since early 2016

Comments: Jobber is great - Still needs improvement - We will continue to grow with Jobber!

Pros:

Jobber is great & I love it. Since day one we have adapted & curtailed our layouts & formats to what Jobber has to offer - It has worked out very well! JOBBER IS GREAT! I strongly recommend Jobber! However, there are some things that I would love to see changed! Question No. 1 - "Why can we not use BOLD, ITALIC, UNDERLINE, HIGHLIGHTING, ETC (Format options)?" I have been asking this for yrs!Question No. 2 - Can Jobers improve on the accounting side of things? For example: If a customer of ours has a credit of $200 (on their account) & we send them an invoice for $100.00 ***I would like to see this communicated to the customer better! - In British Columbia, our power company (BC Hydro) has a good format that will advise customers that no payment is required (Due to their credit) ***I wish Jober had stuff like this, I wish the accounting side of things was more diverse.

Cons:

"Why can we not use BOLD, ITALIC, UNDERLINE, HIGHLIGHTING, ETC (Format options)?" I have been asking this for yrs!Can Jobers improve on the accounting side of things? For example: If a customer of ours has a credit of $200 (on their account) & we send them an invoice for $100.00 ***I would like to see this communicated to the customer better! - In British Columbia, our power company (BC Hydro) has a good format that will advise customers that no payment is required (Due to their credit) ***I wish Jober had stuff like this, I wish the accounting side of things was more diverse. I HATE IT WHEN JOBBER IS DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 months ago

Hi Clayton! Thanks for leaving us such a detailed review! We really appreciate the feedback you provided about text formatting and credits, and we will be sure to pass it along to the appropriate teams. We would love to be able to develop features based on all the suggestions provided to us, and we're always happy to take any feedback you have as it does help us better understand where we have room to grow. We can never make guarantees about updates, but please always feel welcome to share your ideas with us and know that we love to hear them!

owner in

JOBBER HAS IT ALL BUT FALL SHORT ON THE BASICS

Comments: The basics of what Jobber is built around is route scheduling and can do so much more. The basics of being able to simply organize routes while out in the field (like other apps offer) has been overlooked

Pros:

Jobber is a great idea with excellent customer support. The support for this product is through the roof excellent! The overall programming is huge, you can do a ton of stuff with Jobber.

Cons:

The Achilles heel is this; jobber is designed to be used as a route manager for administrators and employees. The idea is that an employee can load up his or her daily tasks and go to work. From an employee’s stand point that is easy enough. Click on the first job for the day and they are off . . . . . First part of the problem we are experiencing with jobber is that if the employee is not within a good service area the photos and service notes for that home will not upload AND WILL NOT be kept in cue until the employee gets into a decent service range. If you have spotty service where your route is this will not work for you. You'll end up going back to paper logs. FOR AN ADMINISTRATOR - jobber really sets up work nicely for the day, week, and month very nicely BUT has some really important short comings that you should be aware of PRIOR to starting this service..... As an administrator you cannot mass assign or unassign routes to and from employees. You cannot memorize the modifications to a daily route but one click. JOBBER needs to be able to allow us to set up routes as a whole NOT just individual’s one at a time to create routes. FOR EXAMPLE: we need to be able to go into a master list of clients, click and drag those clients into a “MONDAY A” route and or a “MONDAY B” route and the same for Tuesday and Wednesday etc. etc. . . . . if we want to make changes to a route as a single entity we should be able to do that as opposed to what we have to do now which is change each individual client to be on a different day one at a time for the next 6 months and or 10 years FOR EXAMPLE, we have three routes per day each route has approximately 20 visits. If an employee calls in sick and we need to reassign 20 visits to another employee we have to do it manually for EACH CLIENT as opposed to just reassigning and entire route to another employee. WHAT WOULD BE MOST HELPFUL AND CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE FROM JOBBER, would be to adjust routes on the "map" page and have it ask us if we want to memorize the reorganization of that route for all future visits or just that one day. The way that it is limited requires me to go in and manually change EVERY JOB ONE BY ONE to the route organization. This process takes approximately 1 to 2 entire minutes to complete depending on whether or not the visits are reoccurring for the next 6 months or six years . . . . . 1 to 2 minutes times 20 minutes obviously doesn’t work for any administrator at all.....the only way around this is to make the changes daily or weekly which is labor intensive and your will be paying for this each time your employee has to redo the routes.

Joseph
President in US
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

Jobber A Maybe for Business

Pros:

The software is ok, but has great online support.

Cons:

Very poor features, like text communication to clients does NOT go into client communication on the client personal log/file. It is housed in the text platform in jobber. So you have to look into two area to find out all comm. on one client. Quote from Jobber support: With the texting service it is through an integration with Twilio, this is part of why it is separated. Were you specifically looking to search for a chat history with a client? Thank-you for sharing this, it sounds like you would like to be able to have the client communications sent out via text also populated into the communications folder under the client profile (similar to emails), I do apologize this isn't the case at the moment. However I will share this with our product developers to consider for future iterations. Also if you want to run a simple report like show me all my clients in Az. or Cal. Quote below from Jobber-support. "The report will show all clients and not just AZ. Unfortunately none of our reports are able to filter by ja specific a state/ area if you service multiple areas. The Excel document would have to be downloaded and filters created in Excel. I can understand how having this available would be important and I can pass this feedback along to our Product Development team."

last year

Hello Joseph! Thank you for your review and feedback! Jobber is always updating and evolving, and we appreciate hearing how folks would like it to behave as this helps us understand what matters most to you. It looks like our Support team has sent your feedback to our development team and hopefully this can be something that is addressed in the future. Please feel welcome to reach out again if you have any other suggestions or feedback for us. We would love to hear from you!

Brian
CEO in US
Logistics & Supply Chain, 2–10 Employees

Read this before purchasing Jobber

Comments: I have been with Jobber for over two years and I can tell you with the utmost confidence that there is better software. There is no customer service here and they are not interested in aiding you.

Pros:

The routing portion of the software works fine. Client management is lacking, but client communication tools were good (could use improvement). Works well for small client base (1 customer at a time).

Cons:

Not only does Jobber have the WORST customer service I have ever experienced, they repeatedly told me that issues with THIER software were my issues that i would have to work around. It is unfortunate after paying them for over 2 years that i have to find out they could care less that i need their assistance. Completely offended by the level of uselessness. They are not motivated in helping you grow your business.

11 months ago

Hey Brian, Before anything else, we'd like to apologise for the experience that you've had with our Support team. It sounds like we really missed the mark in working through the issues you brought to us, and we're so sorry about that! If you're open to it, we would really like to connect with you to learn more about your experience and the issues that you have been experiencing within Jobber that you had reached out to us about initially to help find solutions for you and make things right. Please feel free to reach out to us by phone at 1-888-721-1115, by email at [email protected], or by chat within your account and hopefully we'll be able to connect soon. Thank you.

Debbie
Manager in New Zealand
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

Jobber from a Person who is not techie

Comments: Scheduling and dispatching: Jobber can automate scheduling and dispatching, saving time and reducing errors.Invoicing and payment processing: Jobber enables businesses to create and send invoices electronically and process payments quickly and securely.Customer communication: Jobber provides an efficient platform for communicating with customers, including scheduling appointments, sending reminders, and tracking customer history.Job tracking and reporting: Jobber provides real-time visibility into job progress and performance, enabling businesses to track and improve their operations.The benefits of using Jobber include:Increased productivity and efficiency: Jobber automates many time-consuming tasks, freeing up staff to focus on other important tasks.Improved customer satisfaction: Jobber enables businesses to provide better customer service and build stronger relationships with their customers.Better cash flow: Jobber streamlines invoicing and payment processing, helping businesses get paid faster and improve their cash flow.Enhanced visibility: Jobber provides real-time data and insights into job performance, enabling businesses to make informed decisions and improve their operations.

Pros:

-Jobber offers businesses a powerful suite of features that helps them manage their day-to-day operations more efficiently.-It provides users with easy-to-use interfaces that make it easy to create, manage and track jobs, estimates and invoices.-It also allows businesses to set up automated payment reminders and track customer history.-Jobber’s customer service is top-notch, with knowledgeable and friendly staff available to help with any questions or concerns.

Cons:

-It can be a bit expensive for businesses with lots of jobs and invoices to manage.-The user interface can be a bit clunky at times and may require some getting used to.-It is not suitable for businesses that need more complex job tracking or invoicing systems.

last year

Hi Debbie! Thanks for taking the time to send us a review! Our goal is to help small businesses be successful and we're very happy to to hear that you are finding Jobber easy to use and that your experience with the Jobber team has been top-notch! If you ever have questions about how Jobber can help you with your workflow, always feel welcome to reach out to our support team. We are also happy to have a conversation with you to ensure that you feel like you are getting the most value out of your Jobber subscription. Thank you for letting us be a part of your team! Cheers!

Rebecca
Owner/Director of Marketing in Canada
Construction, 2–10 Employees

Absolutely necessary for any small business in the trades

Comments: We highly recommend this service program to everyone that we know in the trades. Not only is it a Canadian based company, the customer support has been superior. When shopping around, Jobbers representatives actually listened to our needs & helped us find a program that fit what we would actually use. Other companies were just show boating & just tried to upsell us to their most expensive packages. We really appreciate the care & dedication Jobbers team takes to ensure their customers are well taken care of, & that the program runs as efficiently as possible.

Pros:

We love the ease of use, the convenience of all the features & the customer support from their team can’t be beat!

Cons:

The only complaint we face would be the lag in some services, however, it’s such a small inconvenience. The pros definitely outweigh that small annoyance.

10 months ago

Hey Rebecca! This review was so lovely to read, thank you so much for taking the time to share your honest thoughts about your experience with Jobber so far! Our team is always so excited to learn more about businesses and what might work to make running their business smoother, so it's always so nice to hear that that's contributed to a positive experience. We'd love to learn more about any sort of lag you're seeing with service too, so please don't hesitate to get in touch with our Support team to chat more about what you're noticing there. We can be reached at 1-888-721-1115 (ext. 1), [email protected], or by live chat. It'd be great to hear from you! Thanks again!

President in Canada
Construction, 11–50 Employees

If You Are Serious About Your Business And Family GetJobber!

Comments: My company an exterior maintenance company where we seal and repair asphalt, interlock, flagstone and concrete. We are the biggest name in our field and with that comes a strong demand for organization. Jobber has allowed us to exceed our productivity goals which increases our customer satisfaction and ultimately our bottom line. With jobber we are able to create client (and potential client) accounts seamlessly. We have our call center email us an excel sheet of our call log that we have configured specifically for jobber's database import. We can sometimes see up to 100 to 300 calls in a day in our peak season and with this feature we can import all those callers/clients into jobber with the click of a single button. We do this so when the person calls back to book our services their accounts are already in Jobber and all we do is create the orders which takes minutes. Jobber also creates a daily route for each of our service trucks so all trucks are traveling in the quickly and more time efficient manner. Again, productivity!!! The day before our client is scheduled for service Jobber automatically emails and texts those clients to remind them they are on schedule and a list of instructions we pre-configure. In the field, our service reps have jobber on their phones which gives them all the details they need about what the task is they are about to perform. They are able to create notes on the clients "job" and even add photos all of which are instantly available in our office. After our service agents are finished a job they click "mark complete" and jobber does the rest which includes invoicing our clients and emailing them an invoice and soliciting client feedback etc. Jobber has allowed me to do the job of 5 people so quickly I am often left with the biggest dilemma Jobber causes.... What golf course can I get an afternoon tee time on a weekday?

Pros:

Seamless and productive with small to medium businesses in mind.

Cons:

Some minor programming issues. Jobber lacks the ability to "select all" or multiple accounts or service orders at the same time. Being a very high volume company that causes me a lot of grief when I have to close 100 or 200 jobs but have to do it all one by one.

Tonya

Small Business Dispatch Software

Comments: 6/10

Pros:

Easy scheduling, And Client communications

Cons:

Invoicing, Products and Service Tabs, Maintenance tracking and Quotes

9 months ago

Hey Tonya! Thanks so much for your review! We're so glad that you've found scheduling easy with Jobber and would love to learn more about how we can improve in other areas. We love feedback, so please feel free to reach out to our Support team at [email protected], 1-888-721-1115 (ext. 1), or by live chat. It'd be great to hear from you!