MultiFlex RMS Reviews

by Microhouse Systems

• Overall
    4.1 /5

About MultiFlex RMS

An easy-to-use Retail Management Solution that operates effectively as a standalone or multi-store, multi-lane network.

Learn more about MultiFlex RMS

Greg K.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/01/2019

"Good Product/Good Customer Service"

Comments: Getting through transactions quickly, is very important.

Pros: This system has lots of features
Quantity on hand lists
In software ordering system
tagging price changes when receiving inventory
variety of ways to search for customers and tracking their purchase
very clean looking POS system. Easy to cash out customers.

Cons: Our one suggestion would be: When you have a customer return, to be able to return the product to store inventory or return to the company of origin for a credit.

• Reviewed on 24/01/2019
Beth H.

"Detailed Reporting"

Comments: We have been with Multiflex for 15 years. When it came time to update it was only logical to stay with the same company versus invest in a whole new program and go through the changes. I feel like the value is there but there may be other programs with better customer support.

Pros: The software is as detailed as you need it to be. Options for inventory, receiving, and sales reports are ample. Easy to use and easy to train.

Cons: Lots of little glitches in the program that take forever to get updated. More often than not the issues do not happen when I am of course on the phone with a customer service agent prolonging the issue getting resolved.

Tom K.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/01/2019

"Not bad, not great"

Comments: Its ok for the price, good customer service, it works for most of our needs but nothing special, looks outdated and lags sometimes

Pros: Functional, simple, easy to use, works for our inventory management and point of sale

Cons: Outdated, looks old, lags , some features missing

• Reviewed on 20/01/2019
Michele M.

"Review"

Comments: I like the support team - and customer rep. is very understanding and accommodating

Pros: User Friendly. Easy to learn. Adaptable to different retail inventory.

Cons: So far I have not had any bad experiences.

Hasib A.
  • Reviewed on 25/01/2019

"Great standalone POS system !!"

Comments: Retail POS for clothing store

Pros: 1. Easy to use
2. Prompt Technical support
3. A lot of features in-house make it very versatile

Cons: 1. Only compatible with Windows operating system

Jerry M.
  • Reviewed on 4/07/2013

"My Expressed Satisfaction"

Comments: While it's on my mind, I would like to send a review expressing my satisfaction with your company. The more I begin to use Multiflex, the better I like it. It seems to be a well thought out application. But most importantly, I'd like to compliment the staff of MHS. Absolutely everyone I've been in contact with beginning with your salesman - Graham, Roosevelt, you, and your training a support staff have been exceptional.

• Reviewed on 4/07/2013
Sheila F.
  • Reviewed on 24/04/2013

Comments: Our stores are located within 2 hours of LA. MultiFlex RMS has made it possible for us to manage all aspects of our business within 17 stores. At the head-office we monitor the performance for all stores & react accordingly. We find MultiFlex RMS optimized for our business.

Lyndsay B.
  • Reviewed on 26/06/2018

"Good system with lots of tools and functions."

Pros: RMS is great for customer relationships. I can easily see my list of clients, their purchase history, sizing, contact info, and any notes I make on their file. The functionality is good, with lots or reporting tools to better manage my business. Previously we operated with a cash register which didn't record anything, and kept tags as our tracking. With RMS, we can easily pull up sales figures from any given period, our top selling and slow moving styles, floor restocking, and much more. And counting inventory has gone from a two day ordeal to just a couple of hours. This system has definitely improved my business. Multiflex was also the only company I was working with who offered a payment plan, which made a huge impact as a small business.

Cons: The only down sides I have experienced in the last two years of using RMS is if there is a system update to my computer, sometimes it will interfere with the RMS system and I need to contact customer service to get the system operating again. But I would imagine this is an issue any software would have.

Matt E.
  • Reviewed on 20/05/2017

"Best POS system for our needs"

Pros: We did extensive shopping around for a POS system. The systems' basic functionalities are essentially the same across the market, but based on our "wishlist" of most important functionalities, MultiFlex scored #1. Furthermore, the support team at MultiFlex is pleasant to work with and helpful whenever we contact them for assistance.

Cons: I wish there were more in-depth training videos available so that I could perfect my knowledge of the POS system without having to contact MultiFlex every time I have a question. That's especially true since their support isn't 24/7 and we're in different time zones.

• Reviewed on 20/05/2017
Joseph S.
president
  • Reviewed on 18/01/2019

"Very Good Value"

Comments: My overall experience was very good. Customer service is easy to reach. Program is stable and fee's are reasonable . I would however like a better open to buy and inventory management module for clothing stores.

Pros: Its is very flexible and able to customize for the money. It has an easy export feature that allows you to work with the data.

Cons: Not great for apparel retail stores. The size grids do not show well on reports. difficult to purge older history which creates reporting problems.

• Reviewed on 18/01/2019
Michelle G.
Website
  • Reviewed on 27/06/2018

"At times frustrating"

Pros: Customer support is very good. It is very easy to get a hold of someone and our issues are typically resolved at the time of call or at least the same day.

Cons: Changes due to updates are not always communicated in detail. Have been waiting for syncing Online and In-store customer/ sales feature for a long time. This feature would be extremely helpful and make us a lot more efficient.

• Reviewed on 27/06/2018
Jesse n F.

"Nice System"

Comments: Overall my experience has been good.

Pros: I love all the reports I can pull with ease and detail. There is not an item or sales transition I cannot find immense detail on.

Cons: I do not like once something is in "approved status" either a sale or purchase order, there is literally no way to go back and edit or change it.

Susan W.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/09/2018

"MiltiFlex RMS"

Comments: They work very hard to customize the program to your needs

Pros: Easy to use.
Our customized reports
The ability to combine front and back office

Cons: Sometimes we are unable to get our reports to show up.
We lose some of our customization with each upgrade.
Not HIPPA compliant

• Reviewed on 14/09/2018
Shaun M.
Co Owner
Retail, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/06/2018

"overall not satisfied at all."

Cons: As a store soon expanding that carries product across all categories, we bought into this program because we were assured it would give us ease of access, portability (ipad software) and inept customer service. After one year of using this, we cant count how many times we wished we went with a different system. Ease of access is not easy. Usage is difficult for even those who set it up and opened the store like myself. There are almost too many functions rendering it confusing, and most of them do not work properly, or are redundant. Half of our issues are not solved by customer service as the team there is not knowledgeable on their product. We do pop ups, and because teh year long promise of an ipad program has not come to fruition, we are not able to use our system which means that anything we sell must be final sale, and we just have to remove it from our system as "damaged out" product therefore throwing our sales, margins and reports. Overall, not a great system and I have used many different ones in the past. This system is not ready for teh market.

Tuyet P.
  • Reviewed on 4/11/2013

"The Right POS System"

Comments: WildBloom Boutique is a women's apparel store. It's our first store, so deciding on the right POS system is important. What we were looking for is a system that fits our needs; has all the retail features and at a moderate price. MultipleFlex RMS POS system has all the major features that we need for a fashion retail store. The software is also easy to use. The sale coach, Graham Thomas, was very patient and nice. He walked us through the demo and answered all of our questions patiently and kindly; and trust me, being the first time purchasing a POS system, we had a lot of questions. He responded promptly throughout the process. Responding quickly is important to us, especially when we were reaching the grand opening date. The support team was great as well; they provided training and set up the system as scheduled. They helped set up everything as needed and requested. They were very knowledgeable of the software, nice and patient. The team is available and very easy to reach. No automatic machine, no transferring, and no waiting. Real knowledgeable, highly skilled support team. Thank you for all you help!

• Reviewed on 4/11/2013
Simon W.

"MultiflexRMS"

Comments: A great program and comes with excellent support.

Pros: It is a total Retail Management system and has every feature that you need to run a retail operation from a single store right thru to the most complex multi-store operation.

Cons: I think the user manual could be improved with more 'how to' suggestions and video tutorials, but saying that it is very intuitive and easy to use.

Rick F.
  • Reviewed on 14/02/2017

"Point of sale software"

Comments: All in all a very nice system to use. Viewing history is essential as is knowing the best sellers and the worst. All of this is available on MultiflexRMS. Daily sales or monthly sales reports are available showing margins etc.It has had a very positive affect on our business in both ease of use and also pointing out what NOT to stock or giving enough history to see the trends.

• Reviewed on 14/02/2017
Jerry M.
  • Reviewed on 24/04/2013

Comments: While it's on my mind, I would like to send a review expressing my satisfaction with your company. The more I begin to use Multiflex, the better I like it. It seems to be a well thought out application. But most importantly, I'd like to compliment the staff of MHS. Absolutely everyone I've been in contact with beginning with your salesman, Roosevelt, you, and your training a support staff have been exceptional.

Riley R.
Retail
  • Reviewed on 8/01/2015

"MultiFlex RMS Softwar a small & medium business POS retail inventory system created for: Single or multi-store, multi-state, multi-country retail operations Integrating both your online eCommerce and physical stores"

Pros: It is easy to use, is user-friendly, and is self-explanatory.

Cons: The system Is integrated. It gives you single point control of the entire retail operation (i.e. buying, selling, financial and reporting).

• Reviewed on 8/01/2015
Mario R.
CEO/General Manager
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 1/10/2018

"Managing my stores with the right Retail Management System (RMS)"

Comments: " When I open my first store for Cosmetics and Beauty tools I had no idea of the retail business. Coming from the financial world, I felt overwhelmed with so many little products that I needed to handle, so many varieties and colors, that I thought "I will never get control over what I am doing here". I tried many softwares, with a huge amount of time invested but couldn't get control of cash flow, tender types and most important of all,…over the stock. When I contacted MHSystems, they listen to me and asked critical questions of my business….exactly the ones I needed to be in control of,…and they were not only ables to understand my business but also suggest me the right retail software to handle my specific type of business…Until then I didn't know that there were specific softwares depending on the type of retail you are in. Furthermore, they gave me several papers and documents to read and study which illustrated me on how to use the right software they were offering me and how to make adequate control of the key variables of my business . It was not until I started following the "good practices" and follow the "know how" that MHSystems has on the retail industry by using their software when I begun to take control of my business. Coming from the financial world I know that stock and money are the most important things to take care of and the RMS has all the necessary controls and management tools to ensure these aspects are being permanently monitored and controlled. Furthermore, RMS has helped me to grow my company in several store every year because it just has what it takes to help you manage small to middle size companies on the tips of your finger. Of course you must be constantly studying and learning all the features this software has in order to produce more with less effort and time, but once you learn the logics on which the software is based then is like you are given 25 years experience from MHSystems right into your brain.,..you can't fail in your business if you work with these tools by your side."

Pros: 1.- Scalable solution when your business begin to grow. I begin with one (1) single store, I have 10 Stores now and growing…Even a Franchise version allows to expand even more your business if you want.
2.- Total POS control, flexible promotions set up.
3.- Easy functionalities for Staff, complete set of features and reporting for Managers and owners.
4.- Accurate stock management. Bin location, Expiration dates, samples, damages, Serial Nos., etc.
5.- Powerful and accurate solution (specially for those with financial and business background).

Cons: Basic features are easy. BUT Not that that easy to learn all the middle to high features,… if you are planning to get the most of it you will need to invest time in order to learn and understand.

• Reviewed on 1/10/2018
Angela R.
  • Reviewed on 25/01/2019

"Stable, Functional, Outstanding POS System"

Comments: Our Seattle-based small business purchased the Retail Management Software (RMS) for Fashion from Microhouse Systems in 2010, about 8 years ago and we have been using it successfully ever since. This is a very straightforward, Windows based system that meets all our needs ranging from a 100% accurate & easy POS to ring up sales and Customer Relationship Management...to...an outstanding Inventory management system to order, receive, price and tag our goods for sale (apparel, accessories, shoes, gifts, consignment jewelry) and more. There is a somewhat steep learning curve at first, as it has so many functions. I have found the POS easy to train new sales associates, and likewise my store managers can delve in deeper into the software to utilize more functions with ease (does take some practice and learning though) Each year, the Microhouse team performs automatic upgrades and adds more and more useful (sometimes eye opening) reports to help me better understand my business. The phone-based customer service from Microhouse is outstanding, though our staff does have to pay attention to the time difference as we are in the US and they are in Canada. One major feature of this POS is its stability. Our RMS-POS system has never malfunctioned, there's been ZERO downtime, and it has never been hacked or infected by a virus. (Note: we run this system on two older model Windows' PC's along with Kaspersky Total Security, connected to the Internet) .

Pros: The way in which the Customers, Inventory and Sales are all interlinked, and the personalized customer service and support you will receive.

Cons: The basic function of ringing up customers is easy and straight forward, but I can be difficult to train new employees on all the intricacies beneath the basics.

Erin P.
Apparel & Fashion
  • Reviewed on 26/09/2015

"Knowledge is Power"

Pros: In todays retail market place there is no way to compete unless you have knowledge to adapt to the changes that are happening more rapidly than ever. MultiFlex RMS gives you the data from all aspects of your business. Inventory and Staff. Buying Plans and Sell through movment reports are fantastic. Multi store ordering is a breeze. The software is flexible enough o adapt to your own business model but gives you almost unlimited reporting tools to make key timely decisions. As with any software this powerful there is a learning curve and the support team at MultiFlex RMS is always there to assist. There is a personal touch to the support that I have never experienced elsewhere. All said this is software is fantastic and I cannot imagine running a business without it.

Cons: Learning Curve with any detailed software is a mildly steep. All intricate software that does a lot takes a time investment to understand.

• Reviewed on 26/09/2015
Alejandro Z.
Director of Operations
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 3/05/2018

"Easy to use at Point of Sale."

Comments: Overall easy to use system and very user friendly functionalities.

Pros: Setup was easy and inexpensive.
Pretty robust inventory and purchasing features.
Many helpful reports.
Constantly upgrading features.

Cons: Wish support hours were spread wider.
Discount features a little complex.
Limited CC terminals to be used. (although new upgrade should fix it)

• Reviewed on 3/05/2018
Nicole S.

"Excellent customer service"

Comments: Extreme amount of reports that the POS can produce to efficiently run my business.

Pros: User friendly and easy to train new staff on this software. It has extensive amount of options to run business reports from the POS

Cons: There is nothing at this point that I can say that I do not like. I have used the system for 5 years and would highly recommend it.

Tyler B.
Consumer Goods, 11-50 Employees

"first review"

Comments: Our experience to date has been positive

Pros: It is extremely user friendly, easy to train new staff to use. Great inventory control.

Cons: As we have three store locations....it would be great to be able to check on the inventory of all three stores.....as well as the sales reports of all three locations.