• Overall
    4.4 /5
    4.4 /5
    4.2 /5

About Zoho Recruit

Zoho Recruit is a One-Stop Talent Acquisition System and Applicant Tracking System for Recruiters & Staffing Agencies across the globe.

Learn more about Zoho Recruit

Jaideep T.
Head of Product
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/10/2019

"Best Resume Tracking Tool for anyone serious about being professional in their Recruitment process"

Comments: Zoho Recruit is well suited in situations where one has multiple sources of candidates applying for different jobs, as it allows you to keep track of progress across each source. It is also well suited for companies that are constantly hiring and need an efficient system that tracks candidates. Zoho is probably not well suited for someone looking for an absolutely free resource for their ATS, or anyone looking to hire less than 10 people over the next 1-2 years. Tranditional tools can serve the purpose better in those cases.

Pros: Zoho Recruit provides automated workflows that be defined to trigger emails for changes in the pipeline stage of a candidate. It provides the ability to create email templates that can be triggered from the candidates profile without having to retype them. It enables resume parsing from doc, docx and pdf files which automates the data entry of candidates. It allows for the creation of a simple career website with the open job positions auto populating from the application onto the site. It allows for the creation of vendor portals enabling you to better manage the flow of resumes from recruiting vendors.

Cons: Zoho Recruit should allow for customization of pipelines based on department/role to be hired. It should allow for customization of the vendor portal allowing the vendor to type in key data points about candidate profiles that are typically not found on the resume, such as notice period, current salary and expected salary. It could simplify the blueprinting process built into the tool which allows for smooth flow of candidates through the system.

• Reviewed on 24/10/2019
Sarah R.
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/05/2020

"What a Fantastic System"

Comments: I have loved the experience so far with Zoho although I am still learning the ropes - everything seems to be there and full support is at hand to answer any questions you have rather than having to wait on hold every time you call.

Pros: I like the way everything is organised and its a proper system that everyone can access whether it be through Zoho themselves or even if you embed it in your website.

Cons: The only dislike I have is the fact when you add your email to the Zoho email it doesn't synchronise all of your existing folder so you either use just Zoho as your main email or keep updating two separate apps.

• Reviewed on 28/05/2020
Paul H.
Managing Partner
  • Reviewed on 3/04/2020

"Zoho Recruit"

Comments: Very positive.

Pros: Scaleable and abilty to customise. Modular so many options to integrate useful widgets to aid workflow.

Cons: Local support, lack of training material online.

• Reviewed on 3/04/2020
Lee C.
  • Reviewed on 2/11/2016

"Quality System That Does The Job"

Comments: We are a recent startup Recruitment Company that selected Zoho for ATS and CRM purposes after reviewing numerous other software options. With the introduction of numerous Cloud products, we quickly established that a wide number of options in the market are extremely rigid with a lack of customisation. If you're willing to get your hands dirty (which we are), you're able to really bespoke the system to your recruitment needs. Of course there are some functionality limitations which could be made better however the customisation is much more extensive then other demos we have gone through. From a CRM perspective for our needs, it ticks all the boxes and from a Recruitment Agency perspective it does a good job of Parsing multiple CV's and has allowed us to setup numerous reports and forecast stages. Overall it does the trick for a startup and growing company who are ultimately looking at their cashflow within the first few years however there are areas we have been informed are on the roadmap which they need to make happen. Customer Support has been extremely good.

Pros: - Customisation Options in terms of Field/Layout Management
- CV Parsing
- App - Smart Device App is really nice
- Searching / Reporting Capabilities
- Standard functionality is better than others in the market

Cons: - Lack of Radius Search from a Candidate perspective which isn't ideal when searching for candidates near a certain location
- Lack of Office365 Outlook Integration (this is on the roadmap however isn't ideal)
- Skilling / Capabilities is my largest bugbear as it isn't as intuitive as other options from a recruitment perspective
- Some rigid functionality where you can't remove and edit certain fields.
- No Linkedin stripping functionality

• Reviewed on 2/11/2016
Company Director
  • Reviewed on 20/03/2019

"“Helps us to free ourselves for better utility”"

Comments: ZOHO ATS would become an ideal solution for small to medium scale HR projects considering many innovative features offered at a competitive price and the free trial period is an ideal opportunity for the prospective purchaser to make an informed decision.

Pros: The need for an ATS felt due to difficulties we underwent with many human errors in a high paced environment and decided to choose ZOHO after brief research. While we started to use ZOHO it became the best worker for doing what we expected and more. The available features in ZOHO keep our system running efficiently and the customization features help us achieve specific needs and maintain greater control. The Advanced Recruit Analytics shows us where we are in simple graphics which helps us realize the overall corporate objectives at a glance. As of now, we haven’t had any major issues with ZOHO. As with the cost, ‘it’s comparatively economical’.

Cons: We haven’t had any major issues so far, therefore, cannot shoot blunt arrows. Even if there are any issues, ZOHO would be more than happy to integrate them into the system with the help of the users, which will make their system the best.

• Reviewed on 20/03/2019
Human Resources Specialist
Financial Services, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/10/2018

"Looking for applicants has never been easier!"

Comments: 9.5/10 over all and definitely a go!

Pros: A difficult task that I have to deal with most of the time is the process of applicant tracking, especially for job areas that are rarely filled-in. I found ZOHO Recruit and it helped me more than I thought it would. The possibility of a job board posting allowed me to spread the needs of our company through job list websites with ease. It allows scheduling of possible interviews with clients that I have chosen, sending them emails for tentative dates. It also keeps a database for employee records which is a great organizational move for me. I adored its organized and clean process of keeping track of applicants and their files. The minimalist feeling of the theme also hooked me in, it looks simple and is easy to use.

Cons: The lack of filtering possibility for candidates is a bit bothersome. Especially regarding important demographic details such as age which is really important for our job requirements.

• Reviewed on 11/10/2018
Ayush D.
Program Leader
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 3/08/2018

""applying to hired" a well cloud based recruitment application"

Comments: Overall the experience using Zoho recruit is awesome, I have managed all the admin operations in my organization. Also handled most of the query raised by the end user in my organization. i will strogly recoomnd you to try atleast its free version and they you are able to explorer more!

Pros: I like most of the things in the whole application platform, like:
1. Creating and customizing Dashboard feature which makes us concentrate for any job opening.
2. Managing job opening and publishing in the different platform like Naukri.com, monster jobs etc.
3. Managing candidates fields as we need.
4. Setting and creating rules for the specific status.
5. It makes Screening of resume easy.
6. Candidates can signup in the platform for applying for the job.
7. Integration within different external apps like office outlook and some of the google apps.
8. Zoho mail features.
and many more to explorer.

Cons: One thing disappoints me in the platform an interviewer can not fill feedback in any form . there are only adding note facilities are availbale .

• Reviewed on 3/08/2018
Human Resources Manager
Banking, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2/08/2018

"Great value for money. Highly Customizable. A+ for Ease of Use."

Pros: The design user interface is very minimalist and easy to use.
It allows us a high degree of customization and tracking for resumes, job postings, reports, candidate status and contacts.
I love that their tech support is actually very knowledgeable about their product and can walk you through any process. When they promise to get back to you about an unresolved issue at a certain time, they keep their word and I appreciate that
The cloud-based app is great because any member of our team can get on there at any time from any location.

Cons: Our work requires us to vet the candidates against the job posting. Currently, it doesn’t offer that option, so we have to do that manually on our end. The app is continuing to evolve though, so I hope we can see that added at some point in the future. All else considered, it’s still one of the best Applicant Tracking System out there.

• Reviewed on 2/08/2018
Nicolas M.
  • Reviewed on 17/12/2019

"Zoho Recruit evaluation"

Comments: Fantastic. I have tried many ATS and CRM before, and this one is robust, and come with virtually all the applications you need to run a business.

Pros: I enjoy the large number of functionalities (that actually works), including the automation, multi-lingual, portal for Vendor, Candidate and Client. Robust product.

Cons: There could be more video tutorials, and the language of those tutorials could be in US/UK English instead of Indian English, that is sometime hard to follow.

• Reviewed on 17/12/2019
Anthony S.
Managing Director and Founder
  • Reviewed on 2/02/2017

"Overall a great product, fast and easy to use, with great customization options"

Comments: I have tried much different recruitment software during the last 5 years or so, and most of them I have not really liked to use because they are just too complex and actually take up more time than they save. I want to be doing everything fast, and not entering much into boxes or clicking my mouse around all day. Zoho keeps everything simple, plus you can change the different panels and boxes so that what you see is what you need! It's parsing of CV's and Linked In profiles is top notch. Also, the ability to import spreadsheets seamlessly into Zoho is great, it saved me lots of time as opposed to other software systems. Although I like the way everything is laid out, I think the design could be made a bit more futuristic, with a bit more color etc. Also, it would be good if Linked In profiles could be parsed with just one click on the Chrome app, instead of having to copy and paste everything. In addition, it would be good if you could then add these Linked In profiles to a certain job vacancy that you have like I have used on other software systems.

Pros: Layout
Value
Ease of use
Functions
Easy to use mobile app that puts all info at fingertips

Cons: Design could be improved
Did not receive a reply to question for 2 days (though it was quite a complex one)

• Reviewed on 2/02/2017
Danielle P.
Staffing & Recruiting, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 3/10/2019

"Zoho Recruit is the best option out there!"

Pros: I love the streamlined and seamlessness to the software. It is incredibly easy to use, function, and maintain.

Cons: The integrations are not the best and the access to candidate sourcing could use some work.

• Reviewed on 3/10/2019
Krishna P.
Deputy Manager
Education Management, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/09/2016

"Excellent ATS for Recruitment"

Comments: It is very easy to use. configuration of workflow automation is extremely easy. We have employees working all over, and with zoho, everything just seems so seamless. We have used this product for over 2 years now, and are very happy with it. It has saved us so much time.

Pros: Configuration of work flow rules, and configuration of careers page

Cons: Designing of Careers page. There are some limitations to design the careers pages. But, constant changes they are doing. so may be they are working on it.

• Reviewed on 21/09/2016
Donatas B.
  • Reviewed on 14/02/2020

"Good Recruitment Software"

Comments: Simple to use recruitment software. Suitable for HR department. Can recommend it for small busisnesses.

Pros: - Easy to use

• Reviewed on 14/02/2020
Chris H.
Consumer Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/07/2018

"Zoho Recruit is light, but the price is such a steal that the product is definitely worthwhile."

Comments: It was the right tool for us, an information repository basically, a stepping stone until our company needed a real CRM that could track activity.

Pros: At the given price/month, you won't find anything comparable in terms of features. It is highly customizable, probably the rarest trait among low-cost softwares.

Cons: The customer service is so poor it might as well be non-existent. If I had a problem, I would usually just give up rather than embark on the several-week trial of fighting with the reps.

• Reviewed on 24/07/2018
  • Reviewed on 1/03/2017

"easy to use great for the price"

Pros: very easy to use. We don't use a lot of the features as my company does not post jobs nor do we source from candidates from job board sites for our clients, however I was able to use the indeed resume search when looking to add onto my company and it was super easy to use. This is so easy to use it makes me think I should expand my recruiting company into new markets where we could use many of the features.

Cons: customer service could use some help. Very nice and knowledgeable but some don't know what they are offering and what services are included.
they should add a LinkedIn parsing/integration
I was unable to test the mass email feature, screen said trial would allow up to 500 emails but customer service said it was not included, I sent screen shot and never heard back.

• Reviewed on 1/03/2017
Ondrej H.
  • Reviewed on 8/05/2019

"The best ATS on the market"

Comments: Primary we are using ZOHO for recruitment, because we are staffing agency

Pros: Fully customized system with lots of futures. Great TO DO system and also Linked-in plugin

Cons: Nothing what I discovered yet. Maybe just time at the beginning for set-up.

• Reviewed on 8/05/2019
Andrei R.
Managing Director
Human Resources, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 29/08/2019

"Zoho Recruit Is GR8T!"

Comments: Over all, it is great to use and the team is always very helpful.

Pros: Easy to use when it is all set up and running.

Cons: Some limitations to the signing in of contacts/clients/candidates and the constant having to reload due to new updates.

• Reviewed on 29/08/2019
Ayaz R.
Business Development & Executive Placement Consultant
Oil & Energy, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 15/06/2017

"Best Software for to Manage all my Recruitment needs"

Pros: the best feature of the software is that you can customise it according to your requirements. few features I want to mention here are:
1. You can attach all the documentations from Client and Candidates (such as Contract Agreement and all other documents which are legally required for Client. For Candidates, you can add from their CVs to their offer letter.
2. Attachment Category is a very helpful tool for each Module.
3. CV Parsing feature is amazing
list will go on and on - - if you want to see the real difference in your organisation try Zoho Recruit.

Cons: the only issue is that the customer service is not up to the standards, you have to make changes yourself and sometimes it take so long (especially if you are not a technical person) to figure out ways to amend the software to your requirements. If Zoho improves the Customer Support that would be Dust on Gold.

• Reviewed on 15/06/2017
Karen R.
Managing Partner
  • Reviewed on 3/10/2018

"Great functionality, high level of customization, priced right"

Comments: Would highly recommend!

Pros: Tons of functionality, lots of add-ons to compliment your business, easily customizable, plenty of features and priced right

Cons: Not to much is wrong with this product. One thing on our wish list is more functionality on the calendar feature, specifically to be able to add more than one hiring manager to the interview within Zoho.

• Reviewed on 3/10/2018
Oz W.
Recruiter
Staffing & Recruiting
    1.5 /5
  • Reviewed on 30/12/2015

"You get what you pay for."

Pros: The two best things about this product are that its cheap, and that its on the web, so accessible from any PC or Mac connected to the internet

Cons: Should you have any issues with the product, the SLA allows for an email response every 24 hours. Typically this means stepping through a support script one line at a time every 24 hours. After 10 days of this query/response they suggested calling their support line, which goes to voicemail most of the time, given the response timing - it would appear that they support the European time zone.
The standard design template is very inefficient, forcing users to scroll extensively to find the most often used fields, the site is not mobile optimized, they do have an iOS app but 3 weeks after release we still have been unable to search for clients or add interviews for existing candidates. The interface for both the website and the ios app are maze-like and reminiscent of the motorola 50-menu-deep phone interfaces that led to it's marketshare loss to Nokia. Its counterintuitive, full of similar sounding fields that give the user no sense of what the fields are supposed to represent.
It is predominantly a flat-file database so does not pre-screen for company name entries so you can't see if clients or candidates work for the same company if another user has misspelt or given a slightly different company name eg Zoho vs Zoho Ltd vs Zoh etc
The ios app only allows you to add an interview to a candidate (in theory because we have been unable to do this yet), it is not possible to add an interview from the job search or the client for that candidate interview.
Overall I get the impression that this software is a form for filling in excel spreadsheets, designed by engineers that don't use it.

• Reviewed on 30/12/2015
Sadaf S.
  • Reviewed on 6/09/2017

"Great product"

Pros: Love the ease with which I'm able to track candidates. I can rate them, tag them for various skills sets, move them to other positions. There are a LOT of features that I'm still learning. The tech team is extremely supportive and responsive whenever I have questions. I like being able to blast open positions to all the free job boards right away. Love the URL option to post on LinkedIn or my own website.

Cons: The layout is a little busy and not as easy to use and follow as I would like. There are a lot of features which aren't immediately obvious, so there's a bit of a learning curve to get the full use out of the app.

• Reviewed on 6/09/2017
Dale S.
Managing Director
  • Reviewed on 26/04/2019

"Love ZOHO"

Comments: As stated earlier I have been doing this a long time and I was doing this when we were using 3 x 5 cards to store information. Zoho has allowed me to automate without having to change what is important to me. I need information close at hand and done economically and Zoho does this.

Pros: I have been recruiting for 25+ years and since ATS systems have been used I have used several and have found that Zoho has allowed me the flexibility to use what I need and adapt things to my specific needs without needing to spend a lot of time learning how to do things or worse yet having to adapt how I do things to their system. Also, the price is easy to justify!

Cons: I like almost everything about the ATS the only thing I would like to see changed would be the threshold for needing to purchase extra storage but this is quite minor for me.

• Reviewed on 26/04/2019
Chandrika N.
Software Engineer
Computer Software, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/03/2019

"Great Applicant tracking tool"

Comments: It's a great tool,making the hiring process very easy.
It saves the time and helps in finding the best candidate for the job.

Pros: Zoho Recruit is a great applicant tracking system and helping many HR professionals in daily life to find the best candidate for the job.
It's a very simple tool and easy to set up, You just need to fill up few credentials and you are ready to go.
You can view the list of all applicants who have applied in
company's job portal.

Cons: I don't see any cons till now, it's a complete package .

• Reviewed on 27/03/2019
Mohammed A.
Human Resources, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 4/10/2016

"Great Web App for recruiters!!"

Comments: I have been using Zoho Recruit for a while in my Recruitment Business and it was a life saver in many situations. I particularly like the web feature where you can create a form and make it available on your website for sign ups -- this rapidly raised my database to 20-50 signups per day. Highly recommended.

Pros: Online application plugin

Cons: Arabic language support

• Reviewed on 4/10/2016
Mehran C.
Chief Executive Officer
  • Reviewed on 8/12/2018

"Just Perfect"

Comments: It's been perfect so far.

Pros: The Pros are more or less everything. First of all you don't need to send an email to get started.
You can just register yourself and start your free trail.
Once you start your trail they assign you an agent that is there for you at all times to help you with any questions. They also give you a personalized demo.

Cons: There is nothing that I can say I didn't like.

• Reviewed on 8/12/2018