Agility is my life link to the daily processes of Distribution and Production

Reviewed on 16/10/2017
Chip P.
Operations Mgr
Wholesale, 201-500 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Smooth operation of the company

Pros: Ease of use by multi users, and tracking of orders though the process . Easy to navigate and track history

Cons: Training new hires of the use of agility, each employee uses the system differently and makes it difficult to train

Agility makes accounting easier

Reviewed on 3/04/2019
Administrative Assistant
Building Materials, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: It is by far a lot easier then the software we used before. It is definitely more user friendly.

Pros: I like the report options. I pull A/R and A/P reports on a daily basis. It makes it easy for me to pull by customer and/ or projects for our customers.

Cons: I wish there was a way to toggle easier thru the screens. For example I am working in Accounts Payable then have to open up a sales order.

Awesome tool to have for planning!

Reviewed on 30/03/2018
Alexandra R.
Administrative assistant
Mining & Metals, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Every person can use the system however way they'd like. It is very user-friendly and offers great tracking organization to keep tabs on everything that's running through the company.

Cons: The only problem we've dealt specifically with this product has been when someone is a new-hire and don't have any previous knowledge, it requires training for a few days at least to get the person comfortable enough to make sure everything runs good.