• Overall
    4.6 /5
    4.6 /5
    4.9 /5

About iSpring Suite

An all-in-one eLearning authoring toolkit. Create interactive courses and collaborate on projects with your team.

Learn more about iSpring Suite

Showing 1,084 reviews

Adam J.
Learning and Development Officer
Government Administration, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/10/2020

"Great product!"

Comments: I use it all the time to create eLearning content. It has multiple applications, such as learning courses, quizzes, conversation simulations, flip books, and more. Highly recommend.

Pros: I have been using the iSpring Suite for a few years now, primarily as a PowerPoint plugin to create eLearning and publish it in Scorm 1.2 format. It's very easy to turn a regular PowerPoint presentation into an interactive eLearning course.

Cons: It's a great product. Using the suite through PowerPoint is powerful, but limiting if you don't use Office365.

by iSpring Solutions on 22/12/2020

Hi Adam,
Thank you very much for posting you detailed review here on Capterra. We appreciate it tons! Hope iSpring keeps serving you well :)
You also gave our Customer Support only 3 stars. Could you please share the details? Please send a message to [email protected] Thank you!

• Reviewed on 12/10/2020
Jo S.
retired
E-Learning, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/09/2020

"easy to use on all devices"

Comments: Besides the heavy prizing for occasinal use iSpring is fully professional for creating e-learning content, easy to use and very easy to learn. Only the management of earlier produced questions and quiz content is not yjet fully understood - I somehow can't trace, where questions and quizzes are saved in which kind of files. Only this management of already produced content and one only type of question I miss in iSpring. The badly needed question would be one, where I can have picture in the background and place any windows in the foreground to be filled in (eg to simulate working over of a form or graph ore formula.

Pros: Much learning content was developped in any version of powerpoint. Due to iSpring solutions it was easy to reactivate these contents and to have them userfriendly aveliable for any device on a server. Really no headche with lenght and with of any devices in use, just publish the powerpoint with 4 clicks into the www.
The upgrade of powerpoint content by including rated questions and tests with the iSpring testing tool added much didactional value. I on't make use of the iSpring server, I run the content on my homepage only.

Cons: For my use of only 20% of the capacity of iSpring (interactive quizzes & ppt-slide publication for any device) I would like to pay less and only for the features I really use ore only the minimal time in a month, I am using this software. As a retired teacher I get an educational reduction on the full prize, but this is still quite a financial expense in the budget of an old man, whose quizzes and learning slides are for free for all students.

by iSpring Solutions on 6/10/2020

Hi Jo,
Thanks a lot for reviewing iSpring here on Capterra! It's nice to hear that you are happy with the solution.
Hope iSpring keeps serving you well!
As per your Cons, please contact our tech support: [email protected] One of our specialists will be happy to assist you!

• Reviewed on 22/09/2020
Jonathan R.
Training Manager
Financial Services, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/04/2018

"Ease of Use combined with Excellent Customer Service and Available Workshops made this a fit for us!"

Comments: It helped us move our training programs forward. As content developers AND trainers, the iSpring Suite really made things a lot easier for us. We were also new to the concept of interactive content development, so we were thrilled to witness that iSpring was extremely easy to learn and start using. We feel there is much more for us to do with it, which is why we are looking forward to acquiring Version 9 soon.

Pros: Ease of Use - The fact that iSpring Suite integrates directly into Power Point makes life so much easier for us. Excellent for New Trainers or Content Developers - The ease of use made this purchase an excellent decision for us. Our company's training department was founded only 4 years ago. After the first few years we wanted to step it up a notch by developing interactive modules that would help us diversify the way we deliver content. iSpring made this possible and very easy. Not only is the software extremely easy to understand, iSpring also offers regular workshops to its users that help any new content developer master the Suite and strengthen their ability to create interactive modules that stand out. Excellent Customer Service - Very quick to respond to any questions and the staff is very friendly. They are also very receptive to feedback and look to make improvements to their product often based on such. SCORM Compliant - Convert all of the content created with the Suite into a SCORM Compliant packages for your LMS. The SCORM export supports Flash & HTML5. You also have the ability to adjust the export quality of the media in your module. Lastly, iSpring modules can also be viewed via mobile & offline using their iOS or Android app. Reporting works flawlessly. Quiz Maker is Amazing - It has all the essentials you need + more. I got to play around with Version's 9 Quiz Maker also and already witnessed many improvements from aesthetics to performance.

Cons: Version 8's Module Player for Exported E-Modules didn't always behave the same way as the Power Point presentation would on its own. Various media items or features in Power Point, such as Gif Images, overlapping audio files, or "exciting" animations/transitions, although supported, would at times behave differently in the Suite's Module Player (used for LMS Delivery) vs. the Power Point itself. Version 8 Quiz Maker's Document Recovery never worked for us (if there was even one). The quiz maker doesn't have an "auto-save" feature. Sometimes if you imported any extraneous media file the quiz maker would crash making us lose our progress from the last manual save. We eventually got in the habit of saving frequently, as anyone should, but a revamped document recovery feature would be helpful.

by iSpring Solutions on 16/04/2018

Hello Jonathan,
Thanks SO MUCH for such a detailed review of iSpring products and services. We are absolutely sure it will be super useful to anyone looking for an eLearning solution.
Keep it up! :)

• Reviewed on 13/04/2018
Paul H.
Technical Specialist in deaf technology
Education Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/09/2016

"It's great! and easier than expected! Yes! #LifeGetsBetter"

Comments: At first I was doubtful this program like others that claim to convert Microsoft Powerpoint to HTML5. From the first evaluation version and trying a document it was clear this was not like the others. It integrates lovely into Powerpoint 2013 as an option at the top.
I was impressed further after practice attempts of the options when I gave it a very large powerpoint 'program' of nested loops jumping from over a 1000 slides! with over 12K MP3 HQ audio files embedded. It converted all slides and sound files of them correctly and by adjusting the publishing controls improving the compatibility it converted the MP3 files down to 192bps and created copies of the sound files correctly in another format. Later once I learnt the basics without support I started looking at the conversions to run on tablets both Android and Apple. After buying the license for iSpring I trialed the iSpring cloud as this is nearly the only official way to play HTML5 content and save for offline viewing. Now I admit this was all new and I had to contact support via email.. I tried a smaller document over about 300 slides with less sound files primarily because it would be quicker to publish, upload to the cloud and then download to apple device so circa 340Mb presentation. It works straight away viewing from an iPhone 6S and an older iPad. I would not have managed to do this if it was not for Max iSpring Consultant on one of those 'pop up' windows whilst I was searching on their website for more information. I thought hmm it would be just one of those robot automated help options or it was out of office hours and would not reply quick like other sites. To my surprise it was a real person! Very impressed! problem solved and will be suggesting we explore more what iSpring products can do for our needs.
I have to thank the consultants Irina Chirkova I have been bouncing questions to and this evening approx. 8:30pm I was trying at home to figure out how my presentation could be downloaded on iPads in real time whilst I had someone next to me with an iPad and iPhone trying to make it work. Having the 24/7 real person who knew the software perfectly was able to help so I could the next day email colleagues letting them know it's working was fantastic!

Pros: It does what it says, it's clear to understand and their technical support via email and on the website popup is fantastic! I cannot fault it.

Cons: I cannot think of anything at this time in regards to the iSpring package I use. Maybe ask in 6 months when I have had time to explore eLearning, Quiz and features by learning from the seminars/presentations I regularly get from iSpring.

by iSpring Solutions on 15/09/2016

Hello, Paul!
THANK YOU for your detailed and sincere feedback iSpring products and support team! We appreciate it a lot :)
We hope iSpring keeps serving you well and if there is anything we can help you with, please let us know!

• Reviewed on 13/09/2016
Sertip Z.
Senior Lecturer/Programme Director Medical Science
Education Management, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/07/2016

"My experience of using iSpring"

Comments: As an academic, I have found iSpring to be extremely useful and the ideal software package for my teachings, presentations and educational workshops. I have been using iSpring since 2014. Initially, I started using it for my teachings and presentations in my former role as Senior Lecturer in Advanced Clinical Practice at Edge Hill University. I found the software extremely useful in enabling me to bring my PowerPoint teaching to life and in making them much more interactive and easy to access. I was able to add in audio, video, interactive slides, quizzes and questions (with answers and feedback) and crucially, it enabled me to share all these online with my students. My students found these iSpring enhanced PowerPoints and teachings incredibly useful, to the extent that some of my shared teachings and online quizzes were access and re-accessed hundreds of times by my students within the space of weeks. What I found most useful about iSpring is the easy and dynamic way in which I can combine so many different forms of teaching and learning into one, succinct, organised and structured teachings. What I found most brilliant about iSpring, is the easy way in which it enables online sharing. I have since started using iSpring in my new role as Senior Lecturer in Medical Sciences and Programme Director for Physician Associate Studies at University of Bradford. A heavy component of the course is online, distance learning and iSpring is brilliant in enabling me to create interactive lectures and teachings which I can share online.

Pros: 1. Easy usability
2. Ease access
3. Great range of functions and options
4. Easy to share online in various file formats at the same time, making it easier for students on different types of computers to use
5. Great for linking up audio-recordings of lectures with slides
6. Great for embedding videos into the slides
7. Incredibly useful for creating online tests and quizzes with many different options for types questions including multiple choice, true/false, best of five, etc.

Cons: None! It is really ideal for me and I am planning on using it on a long-term basis. It is especially great for those of us who do not necessarily posses programming or web-based skills but still want to benefit form the ability to create slick, professional-standard and interactive online learning resources.

by iSpring Solutions on 22/07/2016

Hello, Sertip!
Thank you very much for sharing your feedback about using iSpring.
We are super glad to hear that it ideally matches your needs and requirements!
And thank you for leaving your recommendation! :)

• Reviewed on 21/07/2016
Mark D.
Gambling & Casinos, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/10/2016

"iSpring Quizmaker 8"

Comments: I have had the wonderful opportunity to download iSpring Quizmaker 8 as a trial version and will submit that it is, hands down, the most powerful, feature-rich, and user friendly platform that I have ever used. I have used many different quiz making software programs and enjoy this one the most with respect to the features that come with the software, the delivery of the quizzes, and the ease of use. I had a few questions for customer support, which I find to be very professional and patient with me as I learn the many features of the program. Their response time to the requests that I submit are always within 24 hours of receipt. I especially like the fact that customer support welcomes feedback about their products to help them continually improve their current five-star product. I can't think of many new features that you would need to create a dynamic and engaging quiz. You have the ability to make your quizzes very fancy by uploading unlimited images, audio, video, and animations to keep the quiz taker entertained throughout your quiz. You can make your quizzes as simple or as fancy as you would like. I also like the fact that your quiztakers are able to take your quizzes as many times as they want, you can upload as many questions as you want, you can embed as many images, video, and media into your questions that you want, for one low license fee. Many testing programs require annual subscriptions, but that is not the case for Quizmaker 8. In terms of value, you are getting a feature packed program for a very fair price. I will guarantee the publisher of your quizzes will enjoy a very user friendly interface to create questions quickly (very quickly - very user friendly) and effectively and your quiz takers will enjoy a completely different testing experience when using this software. It is very engaging. This program has a multitude of different question types so whatever type of questions you are planning, this software has you covered. You are probably in the market for a new quiz creating software package. Look no further. I spent three weeks continually researching quiz creating software and I finally found the diamond in the rough. This is the one you need! This is a great company who is very responsive to any questions you may have, highly professional and pleasant to work with, and is eager to earn your business. Highly recommended!! Five stars in all categories!!

Pros: The multitude of features, ease of use, engaging experience, no limits, and fair price.

Cons: None

by iSpring Solutions on 17/10/2016

Hello, Mark!
Thank you greatly for sharing your sincere opinion with the capterra community! We are sure it will be useful to anyone who is in need of a quiz making tool.
Hope iSpring keeps serving you well ;)

• Reviewed on 15/10/2016
Albert B.
Consultant Cardiologist
Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/11/2017

"After a short learning curve, it performed very well for my quizes and easier to use.,"

Comments: Ease of use, to insert pictures and videos. And the videos are consistently working (unlike the other quiz makers that I have used).

Pros: It is very easy to insert pictures with just a couple of clicks. My biggest joy is that I never had problems with inserting (and eventually working) videos into my quizzes. I do a lot of video quizzes and its a time saver. And the videos work across several platforms because my students use either a Mac OS, IOS, or PC. It even automatically corrects the "test paper" and emails to me the results automatically. My students know their mistakes, and grades "real time." And I have in my email inbox the documentation results. Its actually very easy to use, very intuitive. I have actually read the "user manual" very minimally.

Cons: What can I say bad about a good software? The iSpring Quizmaker lacks the "flexibility" of moving items around the slide. There are several layouts that you can choose but sometimes I have questions that need to have specific placements of the picture and questions and not to mention putting arrows to point at the item (or part) being questioned. There are some things that that I want to do with my questions, that I used to do when I used to use a PowerPoint file as my question platform in the past. That I miss, the flexibility and more features similar to PowerPoint software. Or maybe I need to read the user manual some more. I wish the Survey questions can be graded also.

by iSpring Solutions on 1/12/2017

Hi Albert,
Thank you very much for your review.
We greatly appreciate it and hope iSpring keeps serving you well. I forwarded your feedback to your dedicated manager. If you have any other feature requests, please send them to [email protected]

• Reviewed on 30/11/2017
Connie W.
Business Associate
Automotive, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 4/12/2020

"Better than most other systems out there"

Pros: I decided to present this software choice to management because of the low learning curve. Since it worked in and with PowerPoint was the most important selling point at the time. Creating quizzes has presented a couple of hurdles but were easily fixed through trial and error. Due to the high number of things this system can do it is a bit daunting to learn it all but it is still better than other products out there I have used. Being able to use iSpring but change everything in training material to reflect our company beliefs and values is a huge benefit. Customer service has been very supportive, pleasant and professional, and it is a huge benefit to have their assistance and in a relatively quick response time. It is an impressive product with great features I would highly recommend.

Cons: I would like to see the Characters more adaptable. It would be nice to set them behind a desk when they are sitting, or in front of a computer. More objects like a sideview of a desk and laptop sideview, so we would be able to place them in front of a computer or behind a desk and would like to see those things ie: desks, sideview of computers, added to the Objects.

by iSpring Solutions on 19/03/2021

Hi Connie,

Thank you so much for reviewing iSpring here on Capterra! We appreciate it greatly.

As per your feature request, thanks a lot for sharing, I will pass it on to our Product Development team.

Hope iSpring Suite keeps serving you well :)

• Reviewed on 4/12/2020
Kathy C.
CNC
Hospital & Health Care, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 17/09/2020

"My experience with iSpring software"

Comments: Excellent because:
- no pressure to buy
- great products
- amazing support
I only wish i had found this sooner.
Thank you iSpring not only for your product but for the team you appear to be surrounded by - it all won me over (and i am a stubborn person so well done!).

Pros: Firstly i was only able to like this software because of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] one of the technical support officers who worked with me over several weeks. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] never pressured me she provided me with so much free stock to trial and research i was lost for choice. This was an integral part of me purchasing the software, i was left to play in the awesome devices. The free webinars ( [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] stands out) were critical to my understanding the suite of software as well as free access to the support documents. This all helped me learn before i purchased. In fact it made it impossible not to want to purchase. In particular I love the quiz options there are 14 of them which can be programmed to score any way i chose. I feel really intelligent when i see what the final product looks like and definitely not something i could do alone.

Cons: I was overwhelmed initially by what should i learn first - there is so much to understand as i have never navigated this type of software before. I didn't know what LMS was and i am glad i researched it because it made me realise that what i needed was the additional iSpring Learn platform (LMS). Unfortunately i can't afford this just yet so i will save up but it will be worth it. Cost is definitely a barrier but you pay for good product. There was a little hiccup with activating my license key but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] the technical support really saved the day and my sanity! She stayed with me and stepped me through the process even linked with me on Team Viewer and set me up! Awesome! Usually you get messages that say we will get back to you when we can... but this company really did and within minutes!

by iSpring Solutions on 23/09/2020

Hi Kathy,
We cannot thank you enough for this kind, detailed and just super sweet feedback for iSpring product and the service that we provide! It just made our day :)
We are extremely proud to have you onboard with iSpring.
Let's reach new heights together :)

• Reviewed on 17/09/2020
Roger H.
Head of training, Air Navigation Services
Education Management, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/06/2016

"Using iSpring software in course production"

Comments: Our organization has been using iSpring Quizmaker and Presenter for more than three years for producing a large numbers of basic and refresher e-learning courses for professional technical staff in aviation services. The basis are PowerPoint presentations, and the exam modules are integrated at the end of each module. The variety of question types and branching gives us a powerful tool to test and certify the knowledge of our candidates. After a long evaluation period we have based our e-learning training on this product, and the integration with our Learning Management System SCORM works very good.

Pros: The ease of use and the possibility to edit all texts and illustrations to match our type of service. The choice of different question types are very appreciated by our instructors as well as our students. Our favorite in a complex technical environment is setting up one or more click sensitive areas on detailed pictures. Value for money is excellent.

Cons: There is nothing we do not like with this software. Minor issues we thought could be a problem was easily explained and solved by customer support.

by iSpring Solutions on 28/06/2016

Hi, Roger!
Thank you for sharing your positive feedback about iSpring product and support team! It means a lot to us! :)

• Reviewed on 28/06/2016
Randy S.
Partner
2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/01/2017

"Works EXACTLY Like it Should!"

Comments: We have been using iSpring Suite for a couple of years now after using another very well-known authoring software. Our original reason for switching is the fact the iSpring presentations work perfectly on iPads and other mobile devices. We have no control over what device our end users are using to complete their courses, therefore we wanted something that would work without our users having to download other apps or configure their devices or browsers. From the start, iSpring did exactly what it was supposed to do. It may lack a couple of features some of the other software has, but that has not been an issue for us. We have also experienced very responsive customer support anytime we needed it. From questions about the software itself to the best way to configure our equipment, all of our questions have been answered. I highly recommend iSpring Suite to anyone developing eLearning today. Randy Shuttleworth
Partner - World Wide Learning Group

Pros: Output plays on ALL devices without downloading apps or reconfiguring user's device.

Cons: Could use some extra interaction features.

by iSpring Solutions on 24/01/2017

Hi, Randy!
Thank you greatly for your detailed and sincere feedback about using iSpring and about your experience with our support team.
We are sure it will be helpful to all Capterra users in search of an authoring tool.

• Reviewed on 24/01/2017
Kristi C.
manager of digital training
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/09/2019

"Easy to use"

Comments: We are growing our digital training library and needed an easy and fast way to get started. This was a great tool that didn't take a lot of training and was easy to use.

Pros: I like that the menus are easy to understand and use. I like that interactions are available and easy to use.

Cons: I wish that there was more flexibility to customize interactions

by iSpring Solutions on 11/09/2019

Hi Kristi,
Thank you very much for sharing your positive thoughts about using iSpring! Hope it keeps serving you well! :)
As per your Cons, how would you like to be able to customize interactions? Could you please send your ideas to [email protected]? Thanks in advance!

• Reviewed on 10/09/2019
Aitor C.
Responsable de formación
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 9/11/2018

"ispring in the company"

Comments: In general I am very happy with the product

Pros: Ease of use from the start, multiple tools to use and now available in Spanish

Cons: They have removed the option to publish in Word of quizes and it was very important to review all the quiz.
The option to publish in Word should be available for the entire course, including talkmaster, visuals and quizez.
I miss being able to export to excel quizez.
I miss being able to hyperlink from a quiz to a visuals or talkmaster of the same course and vice versa. It would allow for much more interactive courses.
I miss that you can edit the size and position of the character in talkmaster.
I miss that you can change the size and position of text text boxes in both talk master and visuals.

by iSpring Solutions on 13/11/2018

Hello Aitor,
Thank you so much for such a detailed feedback and all the feature requests. I am sure we are on our way to making this all available. By the way, the frist step is already done. Version 9.3.4 has an option to publish your quizzes to a Word document for the most profound reviewing and it is better than ever!
Also, if you think of any other great feature requests, please send them directly to [email protected] - our specialists will take care of them.

• Reviewed on 9/11/2018
Steve H.
instructor
  • Reviewed on 4/02/2016

"Excellent software - fits my needs perfectly"

Comments: First, customer support for iSpring is ASTOUNDING! I have never had better customer support. On several occasions, the iSpring support staff responded within minutes to my questions! Thank you Iryna, Anna, and everyone else at iSpring. I have used iSpring for several years in my teaching and my research. I began with iSpring Presenter and then upgraded to Suite 8. About the same time, I upgraded one of my laptops to Windows 10 (which I use for lectures), and had some problems playing .swf files that were added to my powerpoints created on my Windows 7 machine. Iryna literally must have spent hours and hours with me over the course of several weeks. I am not a "technical person" at all....so I must have tested her incredible patience with all my stupid questions (sorry about that, Iryna). In the end, it turned out to be a problem with the way the classroom projectors were not detecting the HDMI signal from my Window 10 machine, and NOT an iSpring problem at all. After updating the video drivers on Windows 10 and installing a fresh copy iSpring (thanks Anna) all is now working perfectly the way it should. Again, thanks Iryna and Anna for your tremendous assistance on this - I was so frustrated that I was having fantasies about throwing my laptop away! In addition to teaching, I/we (the research group I am a part of) collect data from about 2,000 students each year. In the past, this was a very time consuming and labor intensive process, especially with the 'experimental manipulation' (which I/we had to do in-person). Using iSpring, I created several different manipulations that could be delivered on-line. Not only was using iSpring for this purpose a great time-saver, but it also allowed for consistent delivery of the manipulation by reducing experimenter effects (always a concern when different experimenters present the different manipulations 'in-person'). I am nearing the end of my career and will be retiring in a few years. Suite 8 has so many things that can be done that I will probably have enough time to learn and/or creatively use them all. I will leave that to the next generation..... All in all, iSpring is a wonderful software for what I need to do, and the customer support is second to none.

by iSpring Solutions on 5/02/2016

Hello Steve,
Thank you so very much for your positive and sincere feedback!
Iryna and Anna are incredibly happy that you are satisfied with their assistance!
We hope that you'll keep enjoying using iSpring.

• Reviewed on 4/02/2016
Kylie D.
Instructional Designer
  • Reviewed on 26/11/2019

"User-friendly product"

Comments: Excellent

Pros: The quizzes and other interactions, e.g. Accordian, which can be used to create a book. The glossary option is also very nice. All courses created so far look very professional and iSpring is an excellent tool for digital storytelling. Staff seem to be easily reached around the clock and are quick to answer queries and questions on their website's live chat feature.

Cons: Tricky to deal with transitions between video and text slides. iSpring server didn't display my courses as they showed on the iSpring player.

by iSpring Solutions on 28/11/2019

Hi Kylie,
Thanks a lot for sharing your positive thoughts about iSpring products and service. We are happy to hear that you are happy with this solution.
As per the Cons, please send your message with details to technical support team. One of our specialists will be more than happy to assist: [email protected]

• Reviewed on 26/11/2019
Howard L.
Chief Learning Architect
  • Reviewed on 24/02/2019

"Outstanding Customer Support!"

Comments: Excellent for rapid development and projects that require multiple iterations and extensive changes. The suite is very versatile and easy to use (particularly as a non-programmer). Available tutorials, templates and great customer service make this an outstanding software program that should be in everyone's toolkit!

Pros: Technical support has been fantastic! The few struggles I have encountered have been address quickly, professionally with a friendly, supportive approach. Overall, the software is very intuitive and easy to use. I also appreciate how new capabilities are added and existing ones evolve.

Cons: Once in awhile I encounter a limitation with how a particular quiz or interaction is set up (available parameters) and think "I wish it could do ". With a bit of creativity, I can usually find a workaround or different approach.

by iSpring Solutions on 12/03/2019

Hello Howard,
Thanks a lot for your kind words about iSpring products and service! It means the world to us! :)
Hope iSpring keeps serving you well!
And if you ever have any feature requests, please send then them to [email protected] - we will be more than happy to look into them!

• Reviewed on 24/02/2019
Roger H.
Responsibe for Training
Airlines/Aviation, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/09/2018

"iSpring Suite 9 - A Very Powerful Tool in Education"

Comments: A fairly large education unit in an Aviation Service Provider, we are training technical and operational staff using e-learning instead of class room. With this software, combined With PowerPoint, a large number of courses and exams have been developed with great savings as a result. The candidates appreciate the courses very much, and we have full Control of every persons Level of knowledge and thus the basis for certification in various Fields.

Pros: The software har many important functions that adds beautifully into our PowerPoint based courses. We appreciate all types of questions, how they can be tailored to any special needs, and how the software reports can be distributed in several ways.

Cons: The few issues and wishes we had listed in Version 7 and Suite 8 have been corrected and solved by the excellent and highly cooperative technical support in iSpring.

by iSpring Solutions on 1/10/2018

Hi Roger,
Thanks for posting your kind feedback about iSpring products and service here on Capterra. We greatly appreciate it!
Hope that iSpring keeps serving you well! :) In case of any questions, please send them to [email protected], one of our managers will be happy to assist!

• Reviewed on 27/09/2018
Ifeoma O.
Developer
1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/07/2018

"ispring saves me money."

Pros: I run a personal website in my spare time ,where I teach online guests the rudiments of computer science. To do this I leverage on ispring to create mobile ready video presentations.
ispring enable me create audio visual presentations which help pass my thoughts to my viewers easily. I am provided with instructional tips and video tutorials on the ispring website, which allows me present my videos and presentations in ways which ,I normally would had required hiring a professsional to achieve.ispring has also saved me a lot of money ; and since my website is free to use, it only makes sense that the cost of creating content is reduced to the lowest minimum and ispring let me do just this.

Cons: Has quite a slow learning steep. At least I have not been able to pick the workings of this program as fast as I do with other tools. Could be because I haven't had enough time to ,because of my job.

by iSpring Solutions on 11/07/2018

Hello, Ifeoma!
Thank you very much for posting you review of iSpring here on Capterra. We greatly appreciate it and hope that iSpring keeps serving you well :)
We would also like to share some helpful resources with you. Here you can find all the useful materials on any iSpring product: https://www.ispringsolutions.com/support
And here is the link to our webinar series that will also help you get started quickly: https://www.ispringsolutions.com/webinars
Hope that helps :)

• Reviewed on 10/07/2018
Mark H.
Content Creator/Instructional Technologist
Government Administration, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 3/12/2020

"Gettin' Ready for Greatness"

Comments: n/a

Pros: * Seamless integration with PowerPoint
* More control over brand image than expected
* Content library made course generation a breeze -- 4 products in 12 weeks!
* Admittedly, customer support is probably the best part of the ownership experience. Yes, I've had to reach out more than I would've liked, but that's on me. They, for their part, have been great.

Cons: * I dislike having to learn about the limits of a software solution when I'm at the height of my creativity. It's a buzzkill. Learning the mobile view of quizzes and activities (for example) won't feature the images I painstakingly created was a setback I didn't expect. It also impacted my business launch expectations. * Creating quizzes in a presentation versus outside the presentation shouldn't hamstring my efforts to name the quizzes with unique titles. This flaw (albeit minor) means that all my quizzes are numerically titled (e.g., quiz1, quiz2, quiz3, etc.). This patter repeats from module to module, so I can have multiple files named quiz3, which is rather annoying, if I'm honest. * Whatever you do, DO NOT remove a quiz from your presentation via the Slide Properties menu. When it says "Delete," it doesn't mean it will delete it from the presentation. It will DELETE the quiz file in its directory location without moving it to the recycle bin first. I lost a day's worth of work this way. It's a major bug, and it's rather unacceptable. Once it happened, there was simply nothing I could do.

by iSpring Solutions on 19/03/2021

Hi Mark,

It's nice to hear that iSpring's been working great for you so far.

• Reviewed on 3/12/2020
Jae L.
Sr. Technical Learning Analyst
Logistics & Supply Chain, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/09/2019

"Immediately more reliable and seamless to use that Adobe Presenter"

Comments: I've used iSpring before but due to others using Adobe Presenter, I had to use Presenter. Since our upgrade to Office 365, we've had issues with Presenter working with PowerPoint, causing some serious issues. Today, I loaded a PPT file, synch'd audio and published the file without issue, which is great!!! Since it's early in my review, I can't honestly rate everything as "perfect".

Pros: The best feature is that the software did everything I needed to without issue. Synching, previewing, and exporting a file was seamless unlike my experience with Adobe Presenter.

Cons: There was some features I did not see (but I may have been my lack of experience).
One feature I often use (with Adobe Presenter and Captivate) is the ability to lock a slide from moving forward while giving the user the option to go back from any locked slide that's been viewed.
***There was an issue when I updated to iSpring Suite 9 telling me that I was on a trial version. This was confusing because there was no clear mention that the update was a trial version.

by iSpring Solutions on 1/10/2019

Hello Jae,
Thanks a lot for your sincere review of iSpring :) We are happy that your are liking iSpring as your new authoring tool! Hope it keeps serving you well! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to send them directly to [email protected] One of our specialists will be more than happy to assist you! We also have lots of FREE educational webinars on our products as well as eLearning in general. You are welcome to watch them at any time: https://www.ispringsolutions.com/webinars. Hope that helps!|

• Reviewed on 23/09/2019
Daniel E.
ceo
  • Reviewed on 16/04/2020

"eLarning"

Comments: We use Spring Suite when we need it fast and easy. Still, it looks very professional. Unfortunately it doesn't work on a Mac.

Pros: Integrated in PowerPoint, professional looking eLearning units can be created very easily. Quizzes and interactive pages can be integrated. And that in the shortest time. HTML5 offers no problems and can be easily viewed on all devices. An offline mode is also possible.

Cons: if you want to give the eLearning units a differentiated appearance, then you are often limited. Exercises and interactive elements can only be changed slightly in appearance. This makes it easy to see that the same software is behind it.

by iSpring Solutions on 28/04/2020

Hi Daniel,
Thanks a lot for sharing your story of using iSpring. We hope that it keeps serving you well! Please send all your feature requests to [email protected] Our specialists will be glad to look into them.

• Reviewed on 16/04/2020
Roger B.
Senior Project Consultant
Management Consulting, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/04/2020

"Excellent program for development of internal Learning Management System"

Comments: I performed the initial analysis and recommendation for purchasing this software based on offerings from multiple companies. For the money, iSpring met the needs of our organization in development of an internal Learning Management System.

Pros: Ability to integrate new programs using Powerpoint through iSuite

Cons: Some limitations especially in the clip art area. Need to continue to develop more options.

by iSpring Solutions on 29/04/2020

Hello Roger,
We are happy to hear that iSpring suits your needs just right! Hope it keeps serving you well :)
Please send all your feature requests to [email protected] directly. One of our specialists will be more than happy to look into them.

• Reviewed on 20/04/2020
Michael B.
Corporate Trainer
Medical Practice, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 4/12/2018

"Training into the 21st century"

Comments: The system allows our location managers to focus on the business rather than spending a multitude of hours on training. The flexibility for our staff to access the training when it is convenient for them is great as it saves on overtime and most importantly doesn't take away time they can spend on service provision for the population we serve.

Pros: The iSpring software is very easy to use and all the Organizational Administrators like the quick access to reports and assignments for their teams.
The most important feature we liked was after looking at seven other providers, iSpring was the only company that provided answers to our questions, did a virtual tour for our decision makers and showed us how their product would work rather than just telling us.

Cons: The only drawback we have found is when you update or change anything you have uploaded, you have to replace the entire module. You can't just edit it. So make sure you are ready with a finalized version of your presentation before you upload it.

• Reviewed on 4/12/2018
Bekie W.
Facilitator
Computer Hardware, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/10/2018

"The only thing better than the product is the support!"

Comments: I've been using iSpring Suite for about a year now and I am amazed at how powerful and flexible the tools are. The content library is such a timesaver with the clear, crisp images of characters and backgrounds to choose from. I've recently expanded to using QuizMaker and iSpring Visuals, becoming even more productive. The only thing better than the products, is the SERVICE! I chat a few times a week with different questions as I'm learning. Agents are always friendly, interested and helpful! Last week I was stumped by an issue with a quiz. Rep took the time to follow uour chat by sending me a brief screencast showing me how to solve the challenge. I was able to watch her video multiple times and recreate the solution! I could not be more please with an eLearning tool or support staff!!!

Pros: It's versatile, powerful and easy to use!

Cons: The online help docs are a little difficult to maneuver through -- at least for me!

by iSpring Solutions on 30/10/2018

Hi, Bekie!
Thank you TONS for posting your enthusiastic comment about iSpring here on Capterra! We greatly appreciate it and are always happy to assist!
Hope that iSpring keeps serving you well ;)

• Reviewed on 17/10/2018
Michael wolf V.
Studio manager
Graphic Design, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/06/2018

"We've been using iSpring for a few years now and it is still the best product to do what it does!"

Comments: I just typed all of these in my review, please see that.

Pros: iSpring is easy to use, easy to install and is updated regularly with new features and tons of cool things to try. There are so many cool features that we haven't even scratched the surface of the ones in the new iSpring suite 9 pro. Can't wait though, creativity aplenty!

Cons: Hard to say, there are always minor annoyances but they pro's outweigh the cons in a vast majority here. The only thing I dislike that comes to mind is that when publishing the software automatically puts (Published) behind the directory which I always have to delete. But that is it!

by iSpring Solutions on 2/07/2018

Hi Michael,
Thanks a lot for submitting your review here on Capterra. We greatly appreciate it ;)

• Reviewed on 29/06/2018