About Flex Databases platform

Flex Databases is a company providing e-solutions for clinical trials.

Learn more about Flex Databases platform

Pros:

Not Available

Cons:

Not Available

Flex Databases platform ratings

4.2

8.5/10

Flex Databases platform has an overall rating of 4.5 out 5 stars based on 4 user reviews on Capterra.

Alternatives to Flex Databases platform

Product Rating

Product Rating

Usage

Sort by

Have you used Flex Databases platform before?

Doug S.
US
Used the Software for: Not provided

Why Flex Databases?

5 5 years ago

Comments: NCGS has partnered with Flex to utilize nearly the entire suite of cloud-based modules Flex has to offer for the industry. Decisions such as these are not made without careful deliberation but we had very little trouble doing so when making this one. NCGS believes in Flex's vision for their platform as it so closely ties to our own ideals of uniformity and simplicity in operations and the delivery of true quality.

The forward thinking and subsequent decision our company made in choosing Flex revolved around innovation and the productivity that innovation brings to the table, for all interests, when expertly implemented through true collaboration. These are only some of the elements that define success but remain the cornerstone's mortar of what differentiates greatness from a lesser.

Through collaborative efforts from both Flex's amazing team and our own incredible teams, NCGS is eager to share the very promising effects of the aforementioned cause. We look forward to sharing this focused and productive future.

Contracts are just that. Collaboration and innovation defy definition in the upmost productive way. NCGS serves this ideal up daily and I want to say that the team at Flex does the exact same thing.

Respectfully,
Douglas Snowden, Partner NCGS, Inc

Nigel G.
CEO in Estonia
Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 Employees

FLEX is an excellent system

4 2 years ago

Comments: We moved from paper solutions to FLEX and I'm happy to have made the switch as I could move my office with its secure paper vault from BREXIT-UK to digital -Estonia.

Pros:

Ease of use Modules Customer service is very responsive and works hard

Cons:

I would say user testing, but its mandatory to conform with US FDA regs in my industry

Trevor P.
Business Analyst in Japan
Pharmaceuticals, 5,001-10,000 Employees

FlexDatabases @ CMIC

4 5 years ago

Comments: We've had great support from the FD team. Everyone is very understanding of CRO business and quick to take action in implementing out requirements. There was also great flexibility in meeting our QA requirements in system validation processes. PS I am filling this form out on behalf of Tameo and I

Pros:

modular based setup allows for customized setup depending on project or organization. Quick and rather simple

Cons:

There are still some things that we must rely on the helpdesk to do even though we are in different time zones. For example: 1. User account creation timing because of the LMS assigning training when accounts are created. 2. LMS administrator. I can set all other admins but this one is out of control of the Sys Admin.

Egor K.
PMO Head in Russia
Used the Software for: Not provided

Most flexible application and team on the market!

5 7 years ago

Comments: We were working with Flex CTMS, EDC and IWRS. By default it was big set of functions , but we needed more and these guys adjusted system so quickly and result was really powerful! Highly recommended!