Filter by:

• Overall

About Vonigo

Vonigo works great for field service companies looking to streamline operations and increase sales.

Learn more about Vonigo

John A.
Founder & President
Automotive, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/11/2016

"Expectations Exceeded"

Comments: I signed up with Vonigo after 5 years of sitting on the fence. Mike McWilliams is my representative at Vonigo and he walked me through the process and what it could do for my company LEAKPRO. I have come to learn he understated what it could actually do for LEAKPRO. Most sales people overstate and under deliver, not the case this time! Mike sold me on what Vonigo can do for me now, yet the system is there to add on to and grow with my company. We need to get to the next level and away from hand writing invoices to all our customers, what better way then using an iPad with signature capture and sending the invoice immediately to the customer. How Professional! I stared the on-boarding process yesterday, November 25, 2016 with Nabeel Rehman. I was nervous! We are an Automotive company, that is what we do best and I was very nervous of making the plunge to Vonigo or any other company for my operating system. I was sure I would have to spend a tonne of hours and manpower and I was afraid I would not understand it all. Well Nabeel put my fears to rest and in 1 hour I get it!!! What was I afraid of and what was I waiting for all this time??? I could not believe how easy Vonigo is to set up and the seamless integration with Quick-Books and the Excel file drop which will avoid me spending hours entering the data by hand and save me $1,000.00's in manpower. The money I lost over the time it took me to sign up with Vonigo due to ineffectiveness in my company is crazy! The Vonigo platform will allow me to manage my business and have control over the reports and see what my franchisees are doing. The time savings alone in book keeping per month will more then pay for the service. New franchisees coming on board will be fast and easy . I can't wait to roll Vonigo out to all my franchisees in the next couple of months. Best part is I have the support from Vonigo as we are not the most tech savvy people, and you don't have to be to use Vonigo! Vonigo are there to answer all my questions, I don't feel all alone. What was I waiting for all this time???

Pros: It will completely handle and track my business with the functionality of growing with us as we grow.

Cons: NOTHING!!!

• Reviewed on 26/11/2016
Mary B.
2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/06/2017

"I could not imagine running my business without this product and the people who support it!"

Comments: Besides the day to day operations of my mobile pet grooming business, this software provides me with real time data on performance. I can pull reports with very little effort, download info into excel and manipulate it to tell me what I need to know. Also provides quick ability to identify clients to call using many variables.

Pros: It handles many complex situations with ease. Lots of thought into making it user friendly. Allows changes without a lot of hassle. Love the color coding features and the report writer. I can have real time data in an instant which is necessary for me to keep a handle on the business.

Cons: Wish there was 15 min increments in timing for the scheduling piece of the program. Would like to see some of the redundancies eliminated with data entry but they are no where near a deal breaker.

• Reviewed on 21/06/2017
Josh H.
IT Admin
Public Safety, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/03/2019

"Great for Field Service Management"

Pros: Adequately supports our business to schedule and dispatch our technicians. Highly customizable interface, with the ability to sort of "build your own" pages to capture the information you want. Custom reports can even be built to pull results which display your custom fields.

Cons: Quite a few features...but many of them feel unpolished or not quite finished. Many features we were promised by Vonigo's sales team were present, but seemed to have limited functionality, or were designed to work a certain way. It took us multiple months of onboarding to get our Vonigo setup working as desired, as the initial setup we were given did not fully match our needs.

• Reviewed on 21/03/2019
Byron S.
  • Reviewed on 21/08/2017

"We left a proprietary software for an enterprise style solution."

Pros: Stuff works. You click buttons and it works. The good thing is that Vonigo has an online scheduler piece. Their software team has good support, and they have great onboarding team. VERY competent training!

Cons: There seems to be some limitations on taxation, and the online scheduler piece cannot be heavily customized and there is no ability to put "cross zone" rules into Vonigo when doing scheduling and routing. A zone is either on or off, there is no way to intelligently allow a preset series of cross zone settings to apply themselves automatically.

by Vonigo on 8/09/2017

Hi Byron,

Thanks for the review. It would be great to speak with you about the taxation as we do have full tax coverage for the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK. It might simply be a configuration related issue that we can help resolve. Also, it would be great to touch base on the zoning with you. Plus, we do have an open API that offers a near infinite level of flexibility with the online booking engine. We'll follow up with you on that as well. Thanks again for the great review and your ongoing business.

Team Vonigo

• Reviewed on 21/08/2017
Regina M.
Donation Coordinator
Retail, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/05/2019

"Enjoy using the Vonigo !"

Comments: We are able to save time in our drivers day by being able to see the photos that the donors upload of their donations. The photos allows us to review the donation and can approve or deny without having to send our driver to take a look at the items before accepting. Not only is time saved but also fuel on our work trucks.

Pros: I really like that the donor is able to upload photos of their donations and also they are able to schedule their pickup date.

Cons: I haven't found anything that I like least in this software.

• Reviewed on 13/05/2019
Michelle B.
CMO
  • Reviewed on 19/06/2018

"Amazing!!!"

Pros: This software is easy to use and customize for your business. Very user friendly for both desktop and mobile users. Great backend system with easy to follow tasks and follow up emails. Our customers compliment us all the time on our service and with our customer follow up.

Cons: The only con I can think of is that I wish you could add multiple photos at one time in your work orders

• Reviewed on 19/06/2018
Lois D.
Operations Manager
Consumer Services, 11-50 Employees

"Vonigo User Review"

Comments: The ease of scheduling appointments and contacting clients via email, phone and text

Pros: The ease and the support that we receive with the Vonigo team

Cons: I can not say that there is anything that I do not like about the software

Jeff A.
Branch Manager
Construction, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/07/2017

"Wonderful experience"

Pros: The biggest think I enjoy about the software is the customer service and support in place. Anytime I have a question or problem, they are always on top of it!

• Reviewed on 13/07/2017
Courteney H.
Customer Care Center Manager
Consumer Services, 11-50 Employees

"Vonigo Review"

Comments: My experience has been great. The support team goes above and beyond if I ever have any questions.

Pros: I like the fact that it is simple and easy to use. The support team is superb.

Cons: Right now, it doesn't integrate with Google calendar.

Timothy S.
Facilities Services, 11-50 Employees

"Vonigo"

Comments: We're launching a franchise system. Without a software like Vonigo, I'm not sure how we could do it.

Pros: The features are endless. It's really robust.

Cons: No cons really. It's just a lot to learn.

Richard F.
  • Reviewed on 28/03/2016

"Great for multi location business"

Comments: We started using Vonigo around 6 months ago and found the software to be very adaptable and made us think differently about how our business is run. We found John to be extremely responsive and very accommodating, he made the sign up process very easy and we were up and running really quickly which is more than I can say for other software providers that take ages to import your data and provide training. John is more than happy to answer any of your questions to make sure you fully understand the system. We are a small business and Vonigo worked well for us as it would if we were larger too. Recommended

• Reviewed on 28/03/2016
Mike M.
  • Reviewed on 6/12/2016

"Superior Way To Manage Our Business!"

Comments: We use Vonigo for our day-to-day operations and are thrilled with it. It helps us organize our schedule, our customer database, and to help us book jobs quickly and easily.

• Reviewed on 6/12/2016
Russ C.
V.P. operations
Furniture, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 6/10/2016

"Anthony's Closets review of Vonigo"

Comments: From the very start the staff at Vongo have been a pleasure to work with, Mike McWilliams and the king of smooth Nabeel Rehman. Very patient in the begin yet moving us along in a timely manner to meet out schedule goals without letting us get to far ahead of ourselves.

Pros: User friendly

Cons: A few of the functions take longer to navigate then we'd like. Such as getting a down loaded document from a job you need to press 4 different functions.

• Reviewed on 6/10/2016
Kyle T.
Donations and Volunteer Manager
  • Reviewed on 14/02/2018

"Overall, it's been fantastic."

Comments: There are so many benefits. Having a database of all your donors is huge. If I'm having a light day, I can quickly see all of my corporate donors and send them a friendly e-mail letting them know that we're here for them if they'd like to donate again, or just to send them a "follow up" e-mail. Having all of your pickups laid out right in front of your eyes (not shuffling through papers to find that specific donor). Being able to add/remove items and/or change pickup dates with just a couple clicks. The software is amazing and has been a complete game changer for me. The amount of time I've saved from literally handwriting all of the donation receipts with pen and paper and also filing/organizing them afterwards has been substantial. You guys have done a heck of a job with this software and it's made my life a whole lot easier, more organized and more efficient! Thank you thank you thank you!

Pros: The ease of use was huge. Being able to add in a pickup takes less than a minute and also having a weeks worth of pickups right in front of my eyes, rather than sifting through several papers to find one specific pickup has been huge. Also, during this time of the year, I'll get calls from donors who have lost their donation receipt and are looking for a new one. Instead spending potentially hours finding that one donation receipt from June 2017, I can simply enter in the last name and instantly find all of their information. I got one of those calls today and I had everything resolved in less than a few minutes.

Cons: What we like least is how donors are able to select that they'd like to donate money to offset the cost of the pickup, but there isn't a way for them to insert their card information and actually donate right at that moment. I've been told that there is a way to have this resolved, but it would require another outside source and would cost additional expenses. Having this resolved would be amazing!

Matthew N.
Construction, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/07/2021

"Founder"

Comments: Amazing. Highly reccommend.

Pros: It is incredibly robust and can be customized to fit your needs.

Cons: The learning curve is quite steep to fully understand all of the functionalities of the software. I learn new things everyday and I have been using it for years.

Alternatives Considered: ServiceTitan

Reasons for Choosing Vonigo: More robust features.

Switched From: Acuity Scheduling

Reasons for Switching to Vonigo: By referral

• Reviewed on 26/07/2021
Andrea M.
Construction, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/02/2018

"Vonigo is a crucial software for our daily operations."

Comments: Organizations and oversight of daily operations.

Pros: Vonigo keeps my daily schedule organized and accessible by my staff. Our schedule changes many times a day and Vonigo allows me to keep everyone informed at all times in real time. The tracking of work orders and jobs along with invoicing keeps me organized. It's important to know what is going on in the business on a daily basis. I could not run my business without Vonigo.

Cons: Some restrictions to customizing my own reports. It would save me time so I don't have to pull two or three reports to get the information I need.

• Reviewed on 15/02/2018
Larry S.
National Service & Installation Manager
Consumer Goods, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/05/2017

"The team was helpful and knowledgeable. They took my processes and adapted their system to work."

Comments: When I decided to look into a FSM platform for Grind2Energy (an Emerson Electric company) I searched through many platforms. Out of all of them VONOGO offered the best solution for us. They were able to adapt to our needs and incorporate the items we needed to manage our service operations. We were able to set up three distinct areas of Service Repair, Installation and PM's. The inventory piece is well thought out and we will roll out the online scheduling to interact with the installation portion of the system soon. The ease of use and cloud operations make this ideal for us. With how they walk you through every step of the process and their understanding of service it was a blessing working with the VONIGO team. We are very happy with the decision to go with VONIGO for our FSM solution.

Pros: Ease of use and customizable. The reporting is solid and the abilities of the system are great.

Cons: Could be a little more robust in some areas but there are few Cons.

• Reviewed on 12/05/2017
Sally E.
Transportation Coordinator
  • Reviewed on 28/06/2017

"Vonigo really is very easy to use and loved the over the phone tutorial with a "live" person."

Pros: It looks very professional and is easy to use and make corrections. The features we are currently using don't even begin to scratch the surface of the great features. We hope to incorporate more in the future.

Cons: The way to enter information was changed without notice and was not easy to figure out. There is one aspect of the updated version I don't like. When changing the pickup date, the receipt number changes, previously, the number did not change and it's a little bit longer to complete.

Courtney H.
General Manager
Environmental Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/07/2020

"Great Product, Better Customer Service"

Comments: I found [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]customer service to be a huge value added as we now have customised our system for our specific needs.

Pros: This product streamlines and automates our workflow, allowing us to focus on sales and customer service.

Cons: Some of the simple, easy fixes are not able to be changed while most of the software can be altered for each specific business.

• Reviewed on 13/07/2020
Chris C.
Consumer Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/02/2018

"As one of Vonigo's initial clients, we've grown with them. The offering has grown substantially."

Comments: There are too many benefits to count.

Pros: Uptime. Support from the Vonigo Team. Scalability.

Cons: Some features not fully functional and cause need for workarounds and increased user frustration. The Vonigo team is very responsive, but I feel more efforts should be put into verification of new functions prior to launch.

Barry H.
  • Reviewed on 20/06/2017

"Great product, easy to use, and works well in the field."

Pros: The reporting feature is very robust and user-friendly. We receive lot of positive feedback from employees and clients.

Cons: There are a few additional things I'd like to see, but nothing super important as it works great.

• Reviewed on 20/06/2017
Tiffany K.
Logistics Office Manager
  • Reviewed on 20/02/2018

"Always helpful"

Pros: How easy it is to maneuver thru out the web site. Most times I am able to fine out new things with it daily.

Cons: I dont like how it will sometimes cut you out from completing something when the order takes a long time when you are on the phone with a donor

• Reviewed on 20/02/2018
Richard V.
planner
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/02/2018

"Very friendly software , it was a pleasure to use with ease."

Comments: ease of planning out a day.

Pros: Its very updated to the technology with form and function. I USE IT ON A DAILY BASIS AND EVERYDAY IT GETS EASIER AND EASIER TO USE.

Cons: lots of options , kind of a bit overwhelming. as I use it more and more daily I learn to pick and choose the best options available to the scenario I have.

• Reviewed on 27/02/2018
Daniel P.
Franchisee

"Looks and works great!"

Pros: Support is really good. Software works and is able to do a wide variety of tasks. Use it all day every day.

William H.
  • Reviewed on 27/09/2016

"Vonigo Delivers!"

Comments: Here at Goodwill Industries of the Southern Piedmont (Charlotte, NC), we have been using Vonigo since 2013. We were the first Goodwill Agency (Goodwills are regional in nature) to utilize Vonigo for the management of our Home Pickup Program. Prior to 2013, we have a small Home Pickup program where we conducted 25-30 Home Pickups a month. With the use of Vonigo, we were able to increase that number to roughly 250 Home Pickups per month. The beauty of Vonigo is that it allows our donors to go online themselves and book their own Home Pickup. Well over 50% of our bookings are now done online, which frees our admin staff up to do other meaningful functions. Vonigo is also intuitive enough that it allows us to maximize our pickups and build efficient routes each day. Their customer service is excellent and has always been there to assist when needed. I highly recommend Vonigo if you are looking for a robust online booking solution that's combined with a complete business management system.

• Reviewed on 27/09/2016