eFileCabinet Reviews

• Overall
    4.4 /5
    4.3 /5
    4.4 /5

About eFileCabinet

With this DMS, never worry about losing a document, wasting time on tedious processes, or staying in compliance.

Learn more about eFileCabinet

Michael C.
Senior Manager
  • Reviewed on 9/12/2016

"Please contact me to explain if your software will improve"

Comments: Our investment into eFileCabinetOnline has not produced what we had expected and what we had discussed when the product was pitched to us. The functionality lags way far behind our predecessor ShareFile. The linking between EFCO and SecureDrawer is great except there are so many limitations and issues with the new version of SecureDrawer that many of our professionals and many of our clients at times dread using your product (which affects our business). The fact that versioning still gets displayed in England time in EFCO is a joke. When we called it was said this will hopefully be worked on but not likely in the old Out of Browser EFCO. I understand upgrading to the newest versions because we did that immediately with SecureDrawer due to the catastrophic issues with your products and Silverlight which cost our firm a lot of money trying to use the product and dealing with our client's issues accessing files. Anyways, we switched over to the new SecureDrawer and permissions all changed for our administrative staff, there are fewer options to be able to customize who has access to what, and we can't even use the filter search to find drawers unless we have already scrolled down to that area of the alphabet both on the left and middle panes of the product. When I called support, I was told it was "on the list" but likely wouldn't be addressed soon because of all the issues with the rollout of the new version (this was in mid-June 2016 and there's still no improved functionality....) Other items you may want to consider when I compare you to ShareFile. Your notifications no longer provide much detail that is helpful. It would be helpful to know what folder of a drawer a file was uploaded to or downloaded from. Another area ShareFile has a leg up on you is that you could send an email to a guest user along with a link to the specific folder in their drawer that you would like them to upload files to (it helps greatly with administration). Their batch uploads were much more efficient and worked more often than yours do. On the eFileCabinet side, I will investigate the newer version along with sidekick to hopefully see that resolution to issues in the old version was addressed but based on our experience with your products that's unlikely. I apologize for the tone of this experience, but I have lost numerous hours and our firm has lost money related to dealing with issues related to your software. I would greatly appreciate a call from anyone from EFCO.

Pros: You can link SecureDrawer to eFileCabinet. And you can access from virtually anywhere

Cons: Our investment into eFileCabinetOnline has not produced what we had expected and what we had discussed when the product was pitched to us. The functionality lags way far behind our predecessor ShareFile. Versioning doesn't work in eFileCabinet. Filtering doesn't work in SecureDrawer, you cannot download multiple files or sometimes upload multiple files at once without issues or errors. Permissions in SecureDrawer do not have many options. Notifications are in general not helpful. SecureDrawer itself is not as good as Citrix's ShareFile for example wherein ShareFile you can direct a guest user to a specific folder with a direct link. When they click the link they can log in and find themselves in the exact folder or subfolder in which to upload. You also could have different permissions for different subfolders instead of only being able to change permissions at the drawer level. Overall the cons definitely outweigh any pros we have experienced.

• Reviewed on 9/12/2016
Chelsie W.
Billing Corrdinator
Construction, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 6/11/2020

"Saving Space and Saving Time"

Comments: Keeping up with paperwork for at least seven years per project can be absolutely overwhelming. It takes up physical space, it is difficult to navigate and find items from years ago. Not to mention the dust bunnies that build up! Our company absolutely adores this product because it really gives us a space to keep all of our documents organized, stored in a safe place, and dust free! You cannot ask for more when it comes to keeping up with documents!

Pros: The software is incredibly easy to navigate and to use. The sector our company is involved requires tremendous amounts of paperwork, high compliance standards, and impeccable organizational aspects. Having e-FileCabinet simplifies keeping up with the paperwork and gives us the option to discard physical copies of old paperwork from old projects. Another aspect of the software is the ability for anyone in the company to have unlimited access to the paperwork needed. It's very simple to log onto our account and find what we need. One other aspect that is one of my favorites is the ability to customize what drawers are within each folder when created. This makes the ability to really organize our work effortless.

Cons: What I like least about the product is I have found on a couple of occasions where the PDF file did not upload properly and when accessed at a later date, the file would not download. Other than this issue, we have had no issues with the software.

by eFileCabinet on 31/12/2020

Wow, thank you so much for sharing this glowing review with us about your experience! We love that we get to support your business and thank you for being our customer!

• Reviewed on 6/11/2020
Lisa C.
Senior Director, HR
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/03/2020

"Worth it!"

Comments: We have had an excellent experience with eFileCabinet. The customer service team is very responsive, our sales person is well informed on the product and can easily direct you to the team member who will be able to assist you with a problem. The trainers are patient and are willing to advise on the set up of your files. Our trainer, Kevin, knows EVERYTHING about the product, and is willing to do multiple sessions for us to make sure that we understand how to use the product.

Pros: eFile Cabinet and the associated Rubex software make moving from paper files to digital files easy. The various add-ins provide access to the system from your email, PDF, MSExcel, and MSWord. Once uploaded, the files (and their contents) are easy to search. An additional feature that is particularly useful for our team is the ability to allow a "guest user" to access files for a limited time. This is a lifesaver for managing audits and allowing employees to access and view documents in their file. The best feature in this software is the "help" automations that literally walk you through the different activities you may want to accomplish in the software.

Cons: This software can be used be a team that does not have a "plan" for moving to a digital platform, but that is very unwise. It is easy to begin using it right away; the biggest challenge comes in the set up and administration. There is a definite learning curve, and the training that is offered should be readily accepted -- it will be needed, and it is very helpful!

by eFileCabinet on 12/03/2020

Wow, this is amazing feedback to hear and we're so grateful to be supporting your business and look forward to helping you with future successes. Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review!

• Reviewed on 11/03/2020
Accounting, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 7/11/2019

"eFile Cabinet and SecureDrawer"

Comments: I am able to share files with my clients in accordance with IRS guidelines.

Pros: My clients and I are able to share files securely.

Cons: I need a workflow management solution which is not included with eFile Cabinet.

by eFileCabinet on 21/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review, it's great to hear your feedback!

• Reviewed on 7/11/2019
Deborah F.
Firm & System Administrator
Accounting, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/06/2019

"EfileCabinet Document Management System"

Comments: No issues. We are very happy.

Pros: Very easy to use. Always works. Competitive Pricing.

Cons: I wish I could pdf from lacerte into efilecabinet, but its not that big of a deal to just pdf to my desktop and then drag and drop into efilecabinet.

by eFileCabinet on 20/06/2019

It is excellent to hear that your business is happy with eFIleCabinet. We strive to provide the best in value and support for our customers! Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review!

• Reviewed on 14/06/2019
Julie M.
Accounting Manager
Construction, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/02/2019

"**Supreme** (online) Document Management Storage Software!"

Comments: In the business world today, there are mountains and mountains of paperwork. Being able to limit and severly reduce our paper file storage has amounted to savings of thousands of hours and dollars. The ability for our PM's to be able to search for a document their smart phone or tablet while on the job and find the document/invoice/proposal/bid/change order, etc. is invaluable and hard to put a dollar amount on! There are many DMS software programs out there, but eFileCabinet is perfect for our enterprise!

Pros: Our (big) small construction business has been using eFileCabinet for almost 5 years now. We have 8 users who interact with the software on a daily basis. The flexibility of searches, profiles (tags), ease of organization, templates and such make this such a great program for our office. The ability to see documents on our smart devices or using a web browser (online version) is crucial to our project mgrs and even office staff when we are working remotely. I am a huge fan of this software and every update that comes out just improves the program even more. We are very happy with the tech support (hardly need it) on the rare occasion we encounter an issue. **Highly recommended**

Cons: I pondered this question for a good length of time. I honestly cannot complain about anything at this juncture. I am the "admin" for our account and so I do all the setup, permissions, user groups, profile setups, etc. I am the most knowledgable of the software at our office and can say with certainty that we are extremely happy with our use of eFileCabinet.

by eFileCabinet on 19/03/2019

Wow, thank you so much for leaving this glowing review. We really appreciate your feedback and are excited to hear that we've been able to support your construction business with being able to go to a digital storage system with our document management software. We very much look forward to continuing to support the success of McGuirk Sand-Gravel, Inc.

• Reviewed on 27/02/2019
Don D.
Tax Preparer/IT Mgr
Accounting, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 7/06/2019

"eFileCabinet (EFC) Is Superb for Accounting and Tax Preparation Practices"

Comments: We are a 12-person accounting and tax preparation practice that has used the locally installed of EFC for 5+ years. Currently we have 115GB of data made up of 143K+ files in 425K+ folders and 6.7K+ drawers. EFC has performed faithfully with only very occasional minor issues (usually user error) during the entire time we've had it. In 30+ years in IT/Business I can't recall any other software that has been this reliable. This is one of the few pieces of software I can recommend without hesitation.

Pros: Allows us to save scans of our clients paper and electronic documents as well as digital copies of their tax returns in a fast, secure, dependable and easy to use document repository. Excellent search capability allows misfiled/"lost" documents to be quickly located.

Cons: Integration with Lacerte, our professional tax prep software (which has ~85% of the market) is limited. NOTE: This is NOT the fault of EFC. Despite our repeated requests over the last 5 years, Intuit, owner of Lacerte, has not provided the needed API (interface) that third parties like EFC require to integrate. EFC has said they stand ready to develop this integration once Intuit delivers. We are hopeful this will occur in 2019.

by eFileCabinet on 12/06/2019

Wow, what a wonderful review! Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback, it's great to hear how eFileCabinet has been able to faithfully improve the efficiency of your business. Thank you for being our customer, we look forward to providing your business with continued support!

• Reviewed on 7/06/2019
Will B.
accountant
  • Reviewed on 4/02/2019

"Thoughts after using EFC"

Comments: We switched from SmartVault to EFC. First off, their tech support people are really helpful and so far we have been extremely satisfied with them. Upon getting our EFC database set up on our server we were hit with a slew of problems. First was an issue with the way the SmartVault data was transferred. When going through the purchasing process of EFC the sales person made it sound like EFC tech people were very familiar with doing a SmartVault conversion, but after doing the process it was very obvious that they did not know what to do in terms on (1) how to get the data from SV and (2) how to re-arrange the data so that it imports correctly into EFC.
So, after we got EFC going we had them do some re-arranging of our data on our server so it worked properly which took a while to find the solution on how to fix it. Then a week after that we ran into more issues about something corrupted on our server-side database. That took another week form them to figure out a solution and finally get it fixed. Now, we are still having issues with another problem about SecureDrawer that they are working on, but as of waiting 3-4 days after opening a ticket they don't have a timeframe on fixing.

Pros: I like that the software is available to be hosted on our dedicated in-house server because we don't trust our client's data in the cloud.

Cons: I don't like how you cannot edit pdf's within the program. For example, you cannot permanently rotate or delete a page within a pdf document without having to pay for a 3rd party pdf editing program.
Our employees don't particularly enjoy the user interface that shows the folder and document structure. It was a big change from Smartvault where the client list is on the left-hand side of the screen and then the rest of the screen contained the drawer folder structure and the documents within those folders. In EFC you are forced to select a folder to view the documents within that folder, but you are unable to view documents in two separate folders at the same time.

by eFileCabinet on 1/04/2019

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this feedback. We appreciate your patience and trust in us as we resolve some of the issues you have had and are excited about some future updates that will create an even better, smoother user experience.

• Reviewed on 4/02/2019
Julie F.
Lead Loan Processor
Banking, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/04/2019

"Efile, can't live without it."

Comments: Time saver, no more running around to locate files. Can send documents password secured by email. You can design how you want to setup and use efile with customization of templates, user and file retention. Customer service is great, love that on our desktop version help link takes me directly to the website. I can then lookup my question with answer to resolve or chat with a rep. in a timely manner.

Pros: Ease of use and security features to allow secured access to offsite users. Customer can send Financial information, Examiners can review documents cutting down on onsite visits. Option to scan in Black/White, Gray-scale or Color help with photos in our Appraisal. No need to retain hard copy file. We can print our Credit Reports and Business Searches directly to efile. Saving in both process and cost by skipping the need to print then scanning. PDF received we can move and drop directly to efile.

Cons: Haven't experienced any cons and we've used this for years now.

by eFileCabinet on 22/04/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review. It's great to hear that you love the ease-of-use our features provide and that you haven't experienced any cons. We love to support your business and are excited to continue to provide support for your success.

• Reviewed on 17/04/2019
Linda E.
Registrar
Education Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 5/12/2019

"eFileCabinet is a great answer to document storage!"

Comments: I now have at my fingertips all the documents I could possibly need! Instead of having to go to a different office to look in a file or go downstairs to the archives to find a document - I simply go to my cabinets and quickly pull it up! This saves me a lot of time and effort!

Pros: I have set up my cabinets and draws just as if they were sitting in my office. It's logical and easy to use. Since I keep student records I have one cabinet that has all the transcripts from the time the school opened until the present. Then I have individual cabinets for each graduating year with students in alpha order with the documents that we must keep forever. It's soooo easy to quickly find a student or a specific document.

Cons: When it has been a few days since I went into my eFileCabinet I find that it takes a bit for it to get 'warmed up'. Navigating between cabinets, drawers or documents can be very slow. If I'm uploading a new document, it can act as though I didn't drop and drag the document and instead of immediately showing me that the document is there, I sit and wait and wait. Then, I'll try to upload again and find that now I have two of the document and must delete one. Other than that - it works great for me!

by eFileCabinet on 13/12/2019

It's great to hear how you have been able to set up eFileCabinet to work exactly the way you need it to for your business, thanks for taking the time to leave us this review!

• Reviewed on 5/12/2019
Brandon B.
COO
Executive Office, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 8/02/2019

"Efile Cabinet"

Comments: Efile is a 1,2,3, step in system organizing. If you are trying to convert from paperless.. efile has some challenges. There are not many editing so if you want to change the direction of the organization you can not easily do that using this software. So far with the storage space it is working great! It would also be nice to have a button where you and individually select pages in the file to scan.

Pros: E-file is used on the daily. 1,2,3 steps. Easy-ish to use. Clear instructions and great customer help with employees that are friendly and knowledgeable when a problem occurs. The software is very black and white and you are able to Create a more advanced.

Cons: Creating a more advanced and complex filing system when scanning multiple files is more on the challenging side to correct. If you mess up and want to delete a mistake it is near impossible. I look at efile as more as the finale draft for a project and there are not many editing options to play around with. It would also be nice to have a button where you and individually select pages in the file to scan.

by eFileCabinet on 19/03/2019

We're happy to hear that you find eFileCabinet as easy as 1,2,3 to use! We are excited to have some future updates coming that will improve the user and client experience even more, and look forward to continuing support for your business. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

• Reviewed on 8/02/2019
Peter V.
Financial Services Manager
Religious Institutions, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/07/2019

"EFilecabinet-My thoughts"

Comments: I liked the concepts but unless you have structured the meta data correctly and in detail (lots of it) then your ability to search for words or phrases within your document database could be restricted but it depends on what outcomes you are trying to achieve.

Pros: Setup was easy.
Structure of Cabinets, Drawers, Folders and files easy for users to understand.

Cons: No ability to search within documents when doing a search at a top level (ie from a cabinet or draw or folder.

by eFileCabinet on 7/08/2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we really appreciate your review!

• Reviewed on 30/07/2019
Roger S.
  • Reviewed on 1/02/2020

"Use of eFile Cabinet since 2012"

Comments: We have had few problems. The eFile Cabinet allows all our users to easily access needed information, and it is easy to store and update this information as needed

Pros: The software was easy to set up. It is great to store, fix and change documents leaving a trail of all changes made. It allows use to easily update the system to set a new year for all clients. We have had few problems with the software, but when we did, technical support was fast and efficient to keep us up and running.

Cons: Because of its ease of use, sometimes it is easy to delete or move a document. However, it is easy to find and restore the document.

by eFileCabinet on 7/02/2020

It's great to hear that you love the easy-to-use user interface and have enjoyed having eFileCabinet for your business. Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review!

• Reviewed on 1/02/2020
Joan S.
Client Services
  • Reviewed on 18/06/2019

"Easy and accurate software"

Comments: We are trying to be a paperless office and with eFileCabinet it is very efficient. We can scan documents and looking back for them, if needed, is quick. All the documents are easily found because each person or office can set up a filing system to meet their exact needs. It is awesome.

Pros: eFileCabinet is so great to use and with the Sidekick button on my screen at all times searching for anything is so easy. I can look up things quickly and that is a big plus.

Cons: Once you look at a document it is "checked out" the documents always then need to be "checked in" It is not a big deal and we have learned to work with it.

by eFileCabinet on 20/06/2019

It is excellent to hear how eFileCabinet is helping your office become paperless and more efficient! We're excited about some new features coming that will improve the user experience even more, and we very much look forward to providing continued support for the success of your business. Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review.

• Reviewed on 18/06/2019
Ryan M.
Advisor
  • Reviewed on 8/05/2019

"HMFG eFile Review"

Pros: The ability to have embedded folders that act as a filing service for all our client documents is key. Having the option to preview documents helps speed up anything the firm is doing to reduce how many open files are sitting on the computer. The support staff is also great with any needs that we have.

Cons: It is sometimes slow and archaic as we have not seen a lot of new updates or new features since the time we have started using the software. We are hoping that more services will come out that would help with our normal day to day activities.

by eFileCabinet on 9/05/2019

It's great to hear that you love some of the features and functionality our system provides for your business. We are excited to announce some new updates coming out that will improve the user experience even more and look forward to helping grow the success of your business through continued support.

• Reviewed on 8/05/2019
Danielle B.
Executive Administrative Assistant
  • Reviewed on 1/05/2019

"Review"

Comments: Overall I love the service but the app needs a refresh. I also wish that the new payment policy included myself and my husband for a lower price as it just doubled since we are two users and we have been using this service since we began our business.

Pros: Keeps everything organized and is pretty easy to use.

Cons: The app is HORRIBLE. Needs significant revamping. It is very difficult to understand the symbols to click on in order to open things in the app. Also, the software on a laptop sometimes malfunctions when uploading documents to storage and the only way to get E-file working again is to restart the entire computer which is frustrating.

by eFileCabinet on 6/05/2019

Thanks so much for your feedback. We're excited to announce that we have some new updates coming that will make the app and overall user experience more user-friendly and look forward to providing your business with continued support. Thanks for leaving us a review!

• Reviewed on 1/05/2019
Alison S.
Executive Assistant
  • Reviewed on 17/05/2019

"eFile Review"

Comments: Overall it works well for what it is needed for, but I really wish IT would be a bigger help with our issues.

Pros: The thing I like the most about eFile is the ease of use of the buddy. It opens when I turn on my computer and I am able to use it through out the day to do what needs to be done. It is simple and quick to use on a daily basis.

Cons: I have had a few issues with things deleting out of nowhere or becoming corrupt. Tech support has not been able to help m with it and we have tried multiple times to correct this.

by eFileCabinet on 20/05/2019

It's great to hear that you have found eFileCabinet easy to use. We strive to provide the best in value to our customers and want to remedy this issue you occasionally have with files deleting or becoming corrupt. Someone from our support team will be in contact with you to discuss this further. Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review!

• Reviewed on 17/05/2019
Phil S.
Sr Customer and Product Support Engineer
Aviation & Aerospace, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 7/08/2019

"Does exaclty what we need it to do"

Comments: It is very intuitive software to use and very robust revision control on the files stored in it.

Pros: We use it as an engineering document management system to store revision controlled engineering documents and it does a great job.
Could start importing file immediately.
Very intuitive on how to set up Cabinets and drawers and load files into them.

Cons: There are not any workflow actions in the Toolbox that address our unique use of this software so we need to have a process outside of eFile Cabinet to manage the approval process of making a change to a document.

by eFileCabinet on 16/08/2019

It's great to hear that you find the eFileCabinet platform intuitive! We're excited for some new features coming soon that are going to improve the user experience even more, and we can't wait to help support the future success of your business. Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review!

• Reviewed on 7/08/2019
Adreanny F.
Office Admin.
Maritime, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 5/03/2020

"This is better than paper copies"

Comments: I don't have space in my office for cabinets and we handle a lot of important information that can't be expose, all my files are safe and I don't need a cabinet that reduces my office space.

Pros: It is so easy to use, i can fins a document and a few seconds, my bosses are impressed, keeps every document, important or not, all organized, we reduced the paper copies considerably.

Cons: It is nothing that I don't like about this product so far.
But I just need to know if is any way that I can check my files from another device, I understood that all the files are safe in the cloud, so in case that my server got damaged I would like to know how I will be accessing to all my efile cabinets?

by eFileCabinet on 12/03/2020

It's so great to hear that you love using eFileCabinet, we are grateful to be helping serve your business! Thank you so much for leaving us a review.

• Reviewed on 5/03/2020
Cheryl R.
Administrative Assistant
  • Reviewed on 20/09/2018

"Efile Cabinet"

Comments: We are saving on file cabinet space and saving time by finding what we need with efile cabinet.
It is a great time saver and space saver, when my employer needs clients documents I have them in seconds. It is great!

Pros: That is it user friendly and easy to find your clients files. You can scan everything in right at your fingertips.
When you need to go straight to efile cabinet! Look up your client and they are there. It is also easy to email to your clients documents!

Cons: I don't have any except just every once in a while it will have a problem opening, but I call the tech department and they are on it quickly and I am up and running

by eFileCabinet on 1/04/2019

It is great to hear we have been able to help your business save time and space! We strive to provide our customers with the best possible value and service. Thanks for leaving this great review!

• Reviewed on 20/09/2018
Julie D.
OFFICE MANAGER
  • Reviewed on 9/07/2019

"Great Storage Cabinet"

Comments: We are a tax company and our client's information is highly sensitive and it is extremely important, especially while emailing. Efile cabinet allows me to password protect their file and email easily. I then am able to document in the comments section when and who I emailed.

Pros: Whether you are using this product for just yourself or your entire company, this is the storage for you. Efile Cabinet is extremely easy to use and retrieve information from. I love the fact that I can save a file, then email it to the client and put into the notes who I emailed it to and when.

Cons: There is not much I dislike about Efile Cabinet.

by eFileCabinet on 19/08/2019

It's so great to hear how much you love eFileCabinet and that you find it easy to use! We love being able to support your business. Thanks so much for leaving us this great review!

• Reviewed on 9/07/2019
Jeanette T.
  • Reviewed on 25/05/2019

"This brings paperless to the 21st century"

Comments: We process over 700 tax returns every year and then several hundred corporate filings during the course of a year. If we had to save paper records , I'd have rent a storage unit.
Then, clients are always calling looking for previous years returns...I am able to securely email these in under 5 minutes...

Pros: Templates and auto fill names allows me quickly scan and file without touching the keyboard

Cons: Interface with Secure drawer. User must be proficient with setting up drawers in secure drawer and making the correct association in efile cabinet

by eFileCabinet on 30/05/2019

It is wonderful to hear that we're able to help you store all of your files without renting a storage unit! We're excited about some new updates coming that will improve the user experience with eFileCabinet and Secure Drawer, and very much look forward to providing you with continued support for the success of your business.

• Reviewed on 25/05/2019
Carla H.
CPA
  • Reviewed on 9/02/2019

"eFileCabinet Review 2-9-19"

Comments: We are required to keep records for clients for 10 years so it has really made it easier to find information in old files without digging thru various old paper files. It has saved us in time and costs by not have any paper storage costs and maintenance anymore.

Pros: It is easy to use and understand and organize our records. There are also various ways to find any documents in your cabinet without having to remember which year or title you named it.

Cons: It is somewhat difficult to set up new templates. Once they are setup, they are easy to apply to your drawers but cumbersome to setup.

by eFileCabinet on 19/03/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. It's great to hear that we've been able to provide a solution for your business to store documents for the required length of time, and we're happy you find the system easy to use.

• Reviewed on 9/02/2019
Matthew M.
Senior Operations Manager
Insurance, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/10/2019

"Extremely Valuable Tool!"

Comments: My company did not have a uniform way of organizing our documentation. Everyone had the same documents, but different versions, which was a nightmare. That's when I found eFileCabinet, and started the trial. It's so easy to use, and great for keeping staff abreast of the latest revisions to plan coverages. No more having to worry about people not having the correct, or outdated information. Being able to search for documents has ceased to be a chore. Look forward to having it full-time, once I get approved by the company!

Pros: It would have to be making my own cabinets and controlling who see them. It's imperative I have everything organized so I can quickly find the information needed to assist a team member with a claims decision . EFC allows me to have that organization and I am grateful for it. eFileCabinet gave me a level of organization that I have sorely needed.

Cons: The only thing I found lacking was the various file types it supports. While the standard Office ones are all there, customers send things in all manner of ways, and not all are supported.

by eFileCabinet on 31/10/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review, it is wonderful to hear how eFileCabinet has been able to help you keep things organized and that you love the customizability options. We look forward to providing you with continued support for the success of your business.

• Reviewed on 15/10/2019
Ann X.
  • Reviewed on 12/11/2019

"EFC"

Pros: Ease of use and really like using the Sidekick feature

Cons: Can't complain because I like everything about the product.

by eFileCabinet on 21/11/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review, it's great to hear you love everything about eFileCabinet!

• Reviewed on 12/11/2019