Filter by:

• Overall

About Bookeo

No commissions on bookings, no consumer fees. Fixed plans from $39.95/month. Easily increase revenue.

Learn more about Bookeo

Ani P.
Ani P.
Pain Relief Specialist
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 5/10/2021

"No Shows Pay"

Comments: I really like it, great customer service

Pros: Interface, I can set up categories that are easy for my clients to pick exactly what they need instead of going through all of the services.

Cons: Since I'm on $14.99 a month plan I have some restrictions to picking if I want one service to put a credit card info to book an appointment and the other one to just book without a CC. I have to pick one.

by Bookeo on 6/10/2021

Hi Ani,
Thank you for posting this amazing review! We are happy to hear that you and your customers are loving Bookeo.
If there's ever anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out! We're always available.

• Reviewed on 5/10/2021
Frederick K.
Physician
Medical Practice, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2/06/2021

"Fancy cover, hollow on the inside"

Comments: Calendar scheduling and reminders should be simple, bookeo makes it difficult.

Pros: Information about appointments and clients were accessible.

Cons: Clunky and not intuitive. Too many screens to make one appointment, and the messaging was not consistent.

by Bookeo on 14/06/2021

Hi Frederick,

I read your review and I am sorry to read that you are not fully satisfied with Bookeo.

Creating a booking from your dashboard is very easy and requires you to click on a time on a resource's calendar and select the service. If you are creating a booking for an existing customer, you can use the autocomplete function to select the customer, or you can input details of a new customer.

Your customers can simply select a service, a date and a time for the appointment and provide their details.

Email and txt reminders are automatically sent by the system.

If you need any assistance with our system, please contact our support team at [email protected] They will be more than happy to help.

• Reviewed on 2/06/2021
Stephanie A.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/10/2019

"Bookeo is a Great Software!"

Comments: I used Bookeo for a long time, and it was a great value for the money. I just outgrew the software, and needed something with more functionality.

Pros: This is a simple to use software, with no frills. It is perfect for a single or small business that doesn't need too many extras. Bonus -- add ons can be scheduled by the client, which is not the case for most software.

Cons: No membership function, and I'm not a huge fan of the way their text reminder service works.

by Bookeo on 16/12/2019

Hi Stephanie,

thank you for your review. Bookeo does offer a membership function. One of our technicians will reach out to you to explain how to set it up in your account.

• Reviewed on 22/10/2019
Rod V.
Proprietor
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 9/11/2017

"We are a medical facility and Bookeo is by far the most versatile solution for running an office!"

Comments: Everything under the Sun - and it always WORKS!

Pros: Where do I start?! The widgets you can embed into your own website are seamless and professional. The client experience is swift and clean. The follow-up and feedback mechanisms are top notch. The versatility in services offered, ability to describe and augment each service with special notices are unmatched. Pricing scenarios are so well thought out that you can have any type of situation and Bookeo has a solution to accommodate! When you match all of that with unbelievable Marketing choices such as; Gift Vouchers, Pre-Paid Packages, Promotion Codes (I could write an essay on this one alone) Marketing Campaigns, Re-Marketing (are you kidding me - nice!), MEMBERSHIPS including recurring billing, Customer Area, Reports, Email Marketing, Export reports, VIRAL Marketing with Social Media... I mean.. I'm out of breath and there is more... much much more!

Cons: I can't REALLY call this a 'Con', it's more the nature of the beast. It can take some getting used to knowing how to set this up. Having said that - it takes a LOT more from our past experiences to set things up and the main difference is that, in the past - we would spend tons of time getting the system set up and THEN... it wouldn't work properly. THEN - we had days and weeks of patient records that were all messed up and... well, what a nightmare! With Bookeo - there is a lot, that's true. The help files are indeed accurate and helpful - and the best thing is that when I did write into Customer Service, they were right on top of it and sent me the exact solution I needed usually within 24 hours if not sooner. We have been on and off again with Bookeo over the past few years (maybe 4 or 5?) and each time we leave thinking there is a better solution that just showed up..we end up right back here. If it ain't broke - don't fix it and in our experience, Bookeo is the ONLY one who is not only un-matchable in what they provide... but they aren't broken either! Bookeo is the best and I ain't going nowhere else ever again!

by Bookeo on 16/11/2017

Hi Rod,

Thank you for the totally awesome review!
So happy you are pleased with Bookeo and our support.

• Reviewed on 9/11/2017
Tami O.
Entertainment, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/09/2020

"Decent software that could offer more features"

Comments: Overall it’s fairly good software, but there is always room for improvement.

Pros: This software has several options that can benefit our industry (escape rooms) such as offering multiple booking options.

Cons: We have some unique situations that could use some more options for booking purposes such as applying promos to only certain groups of people.

by Bookeo on 12/10/2020

Hi Tami,

thank you for taking the time to write this review about Bookeo and how it can benefit escape rooms. We also appreciate you choosing Bookeo not only for its features, but also for its pricing model. Unlike some of our competitors, Bookeo does not charge fees to your customers. We only charge a low monthly fee.

If you have any questions or need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

• Reviewed on 30/09/2020
Leah Z.
Alternative Medicine, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 11/10/2021

"Bookeo"

Comments: I love Bookeo as I can use PayPal, have payment option to chose from and a modern, professional booking page.

Pros: I love the modern looks of the booking page and use of my branding colours and images.
It looks modern and professional with easy instructions for clients booking online to follow.
The price is fantastic and for me as small business affordable. I have in the past tried anything from Setmore, Accuity, Canlendy, woocommerce booking to vCita. All are good but expansive and booking pages are not what I wanted. vCita is very good but very expensive.
Bookeo's booking page is fantastic and looks clean and modern and easy to use.
Wish I had found Bookeo much earlier. It uses PayPal which I love. Customer service is on the ball and very helpful. I love that I have payment options at time of booking, to chose from like pay now, deposit or do nothing.

Cons: At first I had an issues with the set-up software, it takes a bit getting used to and some instructions were not clear to me a I had to get back to Customer service a good few times.
I am now used to it but would like it to be a bit more intuitive and in my mind has steps that could be reduced, for example categories and services. Also, integration with other apps is limited which I found interesting, Bookeo is not on Zapier.

• Reviewed on 11/10/2021
Kelly B.
  • Reviewed on 3/04/2016

"In love with Bookeo"

Comments: THANK YOU BOOKEO!! After over 5 months of searching for a registration system, we finally found exactly what we needed with Bookeo. This system is easy to use for both the end user as well as administrators. The demo is seamless and allows for testing of all features ~ in fact the demo for the end user was so good that I signed up for a paid account before I even saw the admin side or spoke with anyone at Bookeo. It's that good. Once I got into the admin screens to begin setting up my system ~ I knew this was the system I had been searching for. Bookeo was the only product out there that had everything we were looking for in a registration system: flexibility in class scheduling, ease of use for the student, mobile-responsive, gift cards, multi pass packages, promotions, Mail Chimp integration, Stripe integration, and more - it just does absolutely everything we need! And the setup was so intuitive!! There was no waiting to meet with a "trainer" to begin setup, it's just so easy. All you have to do is know how to read. One of the BEST things about Bookeo is their customer service. I had many questions in our unique setup, and they answered every one of them within about an hour or less, and they answered them with actual answers that helped me accomplish what I needed to do. They solved everything I threw at them, expect for one minor thing. I cannot say enough good things about them. Oh! And their pricing is perfectly affordable. No hidden or extra costs, just one monthly fee based on a generous tier of registrations each month. Our students love it too. They love that it's so quick and easy to register for classes! And finally, I loved that I didn't have to wait to speak with anyone to get set up and begin using this brilliant product. Stop looking, get Bookeo.

by Bookeo on 3/04/2016

Hi Kelly,

thank you for the awesome review!!
We are so happy that you love Bookeo, all its great features and the Technical Support!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us -anytime.

• Reviewed on 3/04/2016
Sharni V.
11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/07/2017

"Does the job, but could it do better"

Comments: If you book any kind of classes, this software does the job.

Pros: Manages multiple teachers and rooms/resources.
Mostly easy to use
Accessible from anywhere
Can integrate into any site
Takes payment for you.

Cons: Would be good to have a calendar format. You cant show the public the google calendar as it shows private info.
I have had this software for over 5 years, and only seen one or two improvements. There are features it could do with but they do not seem to be working on it. Given that it is a subscription model, one would expect the software to be improved upon regularity.
Back end could be friendlier. Not as mobile friendly as it could be. Takes a bit to teach staff how to find classes and create bookings in store.

• Reviewed on 13/07/2017
Charley H.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 8/01/2020

"Fantastic software and customer service, highly recommend"

Comments: Easy set up that has helped streamline our bookings processes from start to finish.

Pros: Ability for so many options for classes/courses
Customer details stored in one place, easily email attendees from a course
Additional features constantly being rolled out
Amazing customer service

Cons: took a while to set up but ALL bookings software take a while if you want to fully customise everything.

by Bookeo on 7/02/2020

Hi Charley, we are so glad to hear that Bookeo has helped streamline your booking processes!

Thank you for taking the time to leave such an amazing review. If there's ever anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out!

• Reviewed on 8/01/2020
Daniel M.
Events Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 19/10/2017

"Just a huge thank you to Bookeo! We have been with you since 2012 and have been nothing but satisfied."

Comments: Business has increased. Bookings come in at all hours of the day. No need to man phones 24/7.

Pros: Price is right. Easy to use. They are always updating and listening to their customers. Easy integration. My customers love using Bookeo to book their tour with my charter company. Zero complaints!

by Bookeo on 24/10/2017

Hi Daniel, Thank you for the review! Happy to see you are enjoying the software and that it has helped you increase your sales.

• Reviewed on 19/10/2017
Brittany K.
  • Reviewed on 28/05/2018

"Complete lack of accountability, any attempt to contact this company is met with only hostility."

Cons: A determine 3 years of being a loyal customer, I ask one question that they have no answer to! When confronted, I was threatened to have my account deleted rather than receiving the customer support I originally asked for regarding gift vouchers

by Bookeo on 3/06/2018

Hi Brittany,

I am sorry to read that you had a bad experience with our customer support. I checked the email thread and saw that you did report an issue with gift vouchers, but repeatedly refused to provide any details. You also used some abusive language towards our customer support agents.

Our technical support team answered promptly to your emails and asked multiple times to please provide more information about the issue. You refused to do this every time. They checked the gift voucher settings, and even tried to redeem a voucher. Everything seemed to be working correctly. And some vouchers had already been redeemed by your customers.

After many emails, you finally provided details of the issue, and our customer support team was able to identify that an incorrect gift certificate customization had been applied.

If customers provide details about an issue, or answer to the questions we ask, we can timely solve the problem they are experiencing.

• Reviewed on 28/05/2018
Theodore P.
Theodore P.
Systems Ana;lyst
  • Reviewed on 4/06/2019

"Bookeo is BookSmart"

Comments: Overall, the experience that I had, I can say that I liked very much the ability to customize the way your screen looks. It gives you a lot of options. You can choose how you want to have the customer see when he logs on. They also let you make use of the common day technology, such as sending text alerts and also email, etc.

Pros: Bookeo Software makes a suite of programs used for the purpose of managing and organizing reservations online with idea of eCommerce. The programs are Bookeo: Appointments, Classes and Courses and Activities. All these programs are easy to install and for the most part easy to use.

Cons: The only thing that I can say is the sometimes it can be a little cumbersome in finding things. There seems to be a screen calculated spacing limit of items on the screen. What it does is put things that are outside that limit on another screen. which will appear on another tab. Now it keeps good organization of this. If you have a lot of activity going on, you may end up with a few tabs to go through to find what you need.

by Bookeo on 6/06/2019

Theodore, thanks for the detailed review! We're always very excited to hear client feedback and appreciate you taking the time to leave yours.

Thanks again,

• Reviewed on 4/06/2019
Adam G.
  • Reviewed on 4/07/2018

"Excellent so far!"

Pros: Brilliant and easy to use interface, if not slightly outdated. It does what it should and is easy to use!
Great detail to personal touches
Great detail to modifications and customer information requirements.
EXCELLENT and fast customer service!

Cons: Just a little of an old interface perhaps, but nothing to worry about. Really impressive. The money might make some balk at first, but, not even a splash in the ocean for what the site offers me and lets me receive back in return.

by Bookeo on 6/07/2018

Hi Adam,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us such a great review! We really appreciate your feedback.

If there's ever anything you need in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Thanks again,

• Reviewed on 4/07/2018
Orsi S.
  • Reviewed on 25/07/2018

"The most complex booking system that exists"

Comments: A great booking system for a decent price.

Pros: Prove me wrong, but I haven't found a booking system that has more features than Bookeo. Their customer support is wonderful which helps when you try to set up your account at first, as it can be quite hard.

Cons: The design is not their best quality, it's a bit too plain but as you can upload your own CSS it's manageable.

by Bookeo on 26/07/2018

Thanks for the review, Orsi! We're always very excited to hear client feedback and appreciate you taking the time to leave yours. Bookeo is a flexible and feature-rich product, and we strive to keep it simple to set up and use. If there's ever anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out!

• Reviewed on 25/07/2018
Nicholas H.
Entertainment, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 14/08/2019

"I did stop using this but only because a competitor offered me a better deal"

Pros: This program worked amazing for our reservations.

Cons: Is and Australia based company and we are located in the U.S.

by Bookeo on 2/10/2019

Thanks for taking the time to us a review, Nicholas! We really appreciate it.

• Reviewed on 14/08/2019
Sara W.
Game Host
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 5/09/2018

"Ok"

Pros: It lets you visualize your bookings and differentiates what's booked and what's available.

Cons: Could be much easier to use and better to look at. For the cost, it just doesn't seem worth it.

by Bookeo on 14/09/2018

Sara, thank you for your feedback and your suggestions for improvement. We're always looking to balance Bookeo's large catalogue of features with overall ease-of-use. As for the "look", please note that we are working on a new UI.
If there's anything we can help with in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out.

• Reviewed on 5/09/2018
Paul T.
owner adn operator
Sports, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/09/2018

"Average Booking Software"

Pros: The userface was attractive and kept our online bookings in line

Cons: the cost was a little high for the service provided.
Lack of customer support

by Bookeo on 14/09/2018

Paul, thank you for taking the time to write your review.
I checked our records, and the last support request we received from you was 3 years ago, in 2015. Our support team answered all your questions in a timely manner. If there's ever anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out!

• Reviewed on 12/09/2018
Eric G.
Owner/Operator
  • Reviewed on 1/03/2016

"Very versatile software, excellent service!"

Comments: This software turned out to be much better than anticipated. I am very pleased with all the functions and features along with the great service I have received so far. Customer service has been very responsive and helpful. I'm so glad that I chose this service above others out there, it is definitely heads above the rest! Thanks for all your kind help, much appreciated!

by Bookeo on 2/03/2016

Hi Eric,

thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We're very happy to hear that you've had such a positive experience with Bookeo.
As usual, please don¿t hesitate to reach out if you run into any problems or have questions. We¿re always happy to help.

• Reviewed on 1/03/2016
Germán david O.
Germán david O.
General Manager
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/11/2018

"Old Fashoned but very stable"

Pros: It's really easy to customize and create my products

Cons: Its desing goes below a 2018 customer interacting in a booking software

by Bookeo on 15/11/2018

Germán, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate the feedback. If there's ever anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out!

• Reviewed on 14/11/2018
Jodi C.
  • Reviewed on 13/05/2015

"Best Customer Service and easy to use program!"

Comments: Bookeo is easy to install and set up, the help menu is extensive and when ever i contact the support team they are fast to respond and extremely helpful even though i am sure i drive them nuts! My clients love the reminders the system automatically sends out and being able to provide a customized booking confirmation email works perfectly for me. If you are running a service business don't bother with the flash bang expensive programs, you don't need them. Bookeo is easy, low cost, great service, saves time, saves money and a fantastic product.
Jodi
The Hypnotherapy Clinic

• Reviewed on 13/05/2015
Al E.
  • Reviewed on 17/03/2015

"The hidden secret that powers our website. Classes are booked and paid in moments."

Comments: After a long and careful search, Bookeo has proven to be a fantastic fit for our organization's online class enrollment needs. The user never even knows they "left" our website! The integration with our internally developed Wordpress website and the PayPal Pro payment gateway is phenomenal, and is an amazing value. Every single question we had for support was answered promptly and clearly. The recent addition of the ability to customize and store custom participant data fields took Bookeo to the very best level of service for our customers. Thank you!

• Reviewed on 17/03/2015
Misael M.
Digital Media Producer and Webmaster
  • Reviewed on 11/02/2015

"Awesome customer service"

Comments: I tried around 10 different services. Although this wasn't my first option, I gave it a try because of their superior Spanish language option. We hit a snag with our payment service and even while on trial period, they found a solution! They saved our project and of course they got the job. My only con is that the learning curve is a little bit steep and I attribute it to the workflow and design of the page, that sometimes is a little bit confusing. (But honestly, after trying out 10 different solutions, this is one of the least difficult to learn.)

• Reviewed on 11/02/2015
Mike G.
  • Reviewed on 27/10/2014

"Excellent value"

Comments: Have been using this system for three seasons in a busy whale watch tour operation. No down time to date and is generally very easy to use. Works so well that other three large operators now use it as well.
Clients are happy with it and the staff had no trouble getting up to speed with it. I won't do everything we want but for the price its hard to beat. We looked at many systems before this one - including custom systems and some costing more than $50,000 - but none offered a similar value plus they don't look for a cut of each sale like some do.

• Reviewed on 27/10/2014
Lindsey H.
  • Reviewed on 4/11/2016

"Great Tool for Selling After-school Programs"

Comments: We switched over from a very expensive After-school Program Management Software to Bookeo a few months ago, and so far we're really happy with our choice. I appreciate how cost effective Bookeo is compared to other solutions out there. Bookeo has its quirks, but so far, there hasn't been a barrier that their customer service couldn't help us overcome!

• Reviewed on 4/11/2016
Carrie P.
  • Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 9/05/2018

by Bookeo on 4/03/2020

Hi Carrie,

We could not find a customer with your name in our system, and you did not provide any comments in your review, so I am not sure why you gave such a low rating to our system.
Please contact us and let us know what did not work for you! We'd love to hear from you.

• Source: GetApp