LatitudeLearning.com Reviews

by Latitude Learning

• Overall
    4.1 /5
    3.8 /5
    4.2 /5

About LatitudeLearning.com

LatitudeLearning delivers a learning platform designed for partners to train the people that sell, service and use their products.

Learn more about LatitudeLearning.com

Showing 25 reviews of 153

Technology Training Manager
  • Reviewed on 17/05/2018

"Effective once all the steps are complete"

Comments: The product and support elements were there for my organization when most needed; this was hugely appreciated and just-in-time.

Pros: Ability to assess with custom assets - the functionality is clean and simple and easy to populate with custom questions and distractors.

Cons: Over-engineered system for importing new users - hierarchy options try to drill too deep. When importing users I have to complete several other group requirements that are unnecessary for my implementation.

by Latitude Learning on 22/05/2018

We pride ourselves on being responsive to our amazing clients. We even have a program that ensures we will be there months/years of your initial setup. Our ClientCare¿ program ensures your training program operate efficiently with prompt resolutions to your concerns, regular check-ups, periodic updates and administrative support to paying clients.

• Reviewed on 17/05/2018
Sandy W.
Consultant
  • Reviewed on 16/06/2016

"Simple and effective LMS for business use"

Comments: Edvance360 supplied information to conduct a run-off between its product and others in the market. Edvance360 offered my client the most cost effective approach, answering all of the scores of questions to determine if it was a solid choice for the business or not. Their product won on merits of functionality, and virtually seamless fit with the client's environment.

Pros: Simple, easy to develop and deploy lessons and activities. Reporting is sufficient for the business application of the online system. Edvance360 was exceptionally responsive with training, answering support questions, and overall concern for how the product was being received. High praise for a company of its small stature. The support folks were always very responsive.

Cons: At times the administration of new and current students presented challenges that were overcome. The lack of ability to reshape the learning environment is a negative as the audiences in businesses vary so much, each role needs a different user environment. Too difficult to make screen changes, but otherwise, content management was cumbersome but worked.

Laura B.
Education Manager
Media Production, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/05/2018

"Easy to design and understand how to use the LMS"

Comments: Customer Satisfaction

Pros: The software is very easy to use and understand. not having much of a tech background, I was still able to design the system based on our needs. The users manual is very helpful.

Cons: I can't think of anything that I dislike about the software. I have already recommended the system to several others

by Latitude Learning on 22/05/2018

Laura,
Your recommendations to our product is very appreciated. Thanks you for using LatitudeLearning.

• Reviewed on 18/05/2018
Duane W.
Owner/Principal
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/06/2016

"Meets and exceeds my needs"

Comments: The learning curve for using Latitude Learning is manageable. Once I 'played' with the functionality it became more intuitive. Once familiar with the system, it works like a dream! It does what I need for my business and is one of my favorite tools.

Pros: The quality of the pre-loaded course work is great. It is relevant, to the point and well designed. The ability to do bulk loads, branding and using the 'impersonate' feature is better than I expected.

Cons: I'm having some issues getting summary reports, but I have just begun using that feature. Also, I'm no 'techno-genius' so some of the language and definitions were barriers for a while.

Joseph T.
Director, HR
  • Reviewed on 22/05/2018

"Great LMS"

Pros: Vast functionality. Easy to roll out to multiple sites, administrators and users. Library of free content is deep.

Cons: Not immediately intuitive. Took time to set up before rolling to administrators. Users needed some instruction around how to access the content.

by Latitude Learning on 3/08/2018

Joseph: thanks for your feedback. We do provide a Getting Started Guide that is located on our Support Page to help give step by step instructions on how to set up an LMS.

• Reviewed on 22/05/2018
Clay K.
chief strategist
  • Reviewed on 5/06/2017

"We love Latitude so much we signed a five year deal!"

Pros: Very easy to use. Customer support is excellent, responsive and genuinely seem concern for our satisfaction.

Cons: Would like a more contemporary look and feel, kind of like this survey. Would like a more contemporary look and feel, kind of like this survey.

by Latitude Learning on 7/06/2017

It goes both way, Clay. We love having you are a valuable client. As you know, we are constantly working to improve our product so we can continue to win your business.

• Reviewed on 5/06/2017
Eric H.
Medical Records/IT
  • Reviewed on 21/05/2018

"Excellent experience so far, helped make training in our workplace more accessible."

Comments: Logging of user training completion is made much easier, and also the ability for employees to be able to train when they have time makes it easier than having to pull them into a room at different times in order to go over training. This helps a lot considering we have more than one location.

Pros: There are lots of features and customization's available right off the bat with the site. There are many different options for class setup and presentations. Also one thing I like a lot is the ability to generate the various reports which makes keeping logs for compliance purposes easier.

Cons: There is a little learning curve when it comes uploading classes and creating classes, but not terribly hard at least. Seems really easy for employees to create their own accounts which sounds good, but when their accounts are predesignated by me, it forces me to go back and merge duplicate accounts to make sure everyone shows the correct completion of courses.

by Latitude Learning on 3/08/2018

Eric: great to hear you are experiencing success with LatitudeLearning by training more people with less effort.

• Reviewed on 21/05/2018
Monyama P.
High school principal
Education Management, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/06/2016

"GREATEST OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN ONLINE"

Comments: I have learned many new things. It is my wish to find other relevant courses to my career. Learning is my passion. Equiping myself more and more is my motto.

Pros: indepth knowledge imparted.

Cons: Up to now, none.

Barry S.
Safety / Environmental / Training Specialist
  • Reviewed on 23/04/2018

"At first was difficult learning. But now have no problems downloading training to the LMS."

Comments: Track training

Pros: Where it allows you to be able to look at what the students have taken and follow up to make sure they are taking everything assigned to them in the timely manner.

Cons: It will not let me transfer from my old system all the training that individuals have already received, to tag with the training they take now.

• Reviewed on 23/04/2018
Okpe thankgod D.
Data Analyst
Education Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/09/2017

"This is just what i need to move my business and increase profit and i enjoyed using your products"

Comments: Customer satisfaction and am creating a long lasting brand for the company, an experience that will last long, majority of my customer testify about their experience. I love that.

Pros: I love the user friendly environment, the Learning Management System is awesome, my uncle was pleased when i used it in one of his schools.

Cons: Incorporating students database from different school wasn't easy for me , its a challenge but am learning more of what the software will do for my business

• Reviewed on 20/09/2017
Alnetta E.
Human Resources Director
11-50 Employees
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 18/10/2017

"LMS Review"

Pros: I like how easy it makes doing enrollments, and that we can track all of our training history now, and the employees can easily see what needs to be completed.

Cons: For having to do batch cancellations it is a pain - I have to go into each person individually. It would be nice to go into a course and be able to select who I would like to cancel from that course. Some reports are limited to the information I can pull. Would also be nice if we could upload outside certificates into the transcript and keep all of the information in one place.

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 18/10/2017
Thomas A.
IT
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/09/2017

"Latitude Learning has proven to be a great resource for our organization!"

Comments: A terrific web based LMS to deliver our information.

Pros: There are a lot of tools and options that allow for the software to be customized to a customer's needs.

Cons: There is not an easy way to change the flow of an end user to streamline their experience. I would like more of a check box setup where you could select the fields in the menu that would display for a user type.

by Latitude Learning on 3/10/2017

Latitude's LMS is fully customizable to allow you to tailor your LMS to your training needs. Please refer to our online resources: https://www.latitudelearning.com/support

• Reviewed on 25/09/2017
Cyndi R.
HR Consultant
Human Resources, 2-10 Employees

"Very easy to use"

Comments: Able to create and online learning system that remote employees had access to

Pros: that they offer a free version for 100 or less employees, Ease of use, great customer service, support is excellent, reports,

Cons: at first it was hard to understand having to have the Scrum format but after I figured that out it was a piece of cake

Joe T.
Instructional Technology Coordinator
Education Management, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/05/2018

"I have only used it a few times. It seems to have many features available."

Pros: Tracking features. I have not used this enough to really understand all of its capabilities. I assume the reporting features and tracking features work as described. Those were impressive when I first explored this service.

Cons: I really have not used it enough to find fault.

• Reviewed on 15/05/2018
Kathy J.
HR Generalist
Retail, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 1/02/2017

"Fantastic Product!"

Comments: Great Value and Support; easy to learn and good documentation provided. Like the options that are scalable to an organization's need.

• Reviewed on 1/02/2017
Sharilyn F.
  • Reviewed on 19/06/2018

"I remain very excited about the product, however it is just too complicated and not easy to use."

Pros: I love the cost and pricing model. I love the features and future possibilities. I love that they are responsive.

Cons: I hate that it is so complex. I hold multiple degrees including a PhD and have difficulty following their guides and tutorials. They make too many assumptions about my technical competency. I really need an out-of-the-box solution and cannot spend hours.

by Latitude Learning on 3/08/2018

Sharilyn: Let us help you take the reign of your training program with our Tools Bootcamp. After 6-hour of one-on-one training you will have a better understanding of over 70 configuration and operation tools. These tools will are designed to assist you in organizing people, organizing content, configuring the user experience, managing people, managing enrollments and tracking progress.

Nik P.
RTC
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/09/2017

"I haven't used this a lot but have found it simple to use"

Comments: I'm not really sure. I don't use it a lot.

Pros: Striaghtforward and simple to use this LMS has been helpful for me to understand the way things work.

Cons: I couldn't pick a fault. The user interface could probably be more intuitive but otherwise I couldn't say anything negative.

Susan H.
  • Reviewed on 23/09/2017

"the ease of the software was ok, but the content was unsatisfactory"

Pros: easy to follow directions, the ability to do a free trial before purchasing.

Cons: the program itself, very boring and literally fell asleep doing the examples. It didn't capture my 50 year old mind, so was less than thrilled presenting it to my 16-18 year olds.

• Reviewed on 23/09/2017
Lydia H.
CEO & Executive Director
Education Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/09/2018

"Founder & Exectuive Director"

Comments: Disappointing, see above.

Pros: It looks pleasing and may be easier to use, but no longer meets our needs.

Cons: We need trainings like those offered under the old system (compliance trainings). If I had time to create them, I could use any platform.

• Reviewed on 17/09/2018
Training Specialist
Insurance, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 3/08/2018

"Latitude Learning Has Helped"

Comments: Great value for the features. Good for small companies without an unlimited training budget.

Pros: The system is easy to use and cost effective.

Cons: I can't think of anything that I dislike about the software for the value. I will recommend to anyone with a small to medium company with limited resources but big need.

• Reviewed on 3/08/2018
Fancysun H.
Loan Admin
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/09/2018

"Learn at your own pace"

Comments: I realized the need for self paced education.

Pros: I could come back to modules right where I had left off. The modules also give you information to ohter courses that coluld be benefitale.

Cons: Certificate print option was not noticiable availble.

• Reviewed on 20/09/2018
Sandra S.
Marketing Communications Manager
Renewables & Environment, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2/07/2019

"Versatile tool"

Pros: Latitude allows my company to involve several different department owners in customizing training courses for their users. In a growing company, this is imperative and will only increase in use. Training staff were knowledgeable and able to walk our group through a better understanding of the tool.

Cons: The portal customization is clunky and difficult to easily and quickly use. Users would benefit from a drag and drop user interface for branding purposes. It also seems difficult to quickly upload a group of users or change where a user reports as the company expands its use and people change jobs. I only use the software every month or two, so users with more time in the platform may not have these issues.

• Reviewed on 2/07/2019
Brian V.
  • Reviewed on 17/04/2018

"User Friendly"

Pros: LatitudeLearning provides Great Customer Support. Easy implementation and customization. User testing was great too.

Cons: LatitudeLearning was kind of expensive to buy/subscribe. I'd recommend they come up with a more cost friendly option.

by Latitude Learning on 18/04/2018

Brian,
I agree, our ClientCare is a top-notch team that prides themselves on responding quickly and resolving customer concerns is a timely fashion. I'm interested in learning more about the price quotes you encountered. Industry-wide, we are extremely competitive and generally have one of the best prices considering the overall functions and features we provide.

• Reviewed on 17/04/2018
Data and Information Management Strategist
  • Reviewed on 19/06/2018

"it is intuitive and easy to use"

Comments: it enhances productivity and organisational memory

Pros: the ability for a user to easily navigate, quick load time as well as the freedom to integrate third-party applications. Moreover, the ability to create online assessment alongside distractor randomisation is one of the best things i admire about it.

Cons: in terms of content management, it doesn't always work well when it comes to personalising the web for a new users

by Latitude Learning on 3/08/2018

Thanks for your feedback. We love hearing from our users. Please feel free to expand more on personalizing the web for users via the link below: https://www.latitudelearning.com/lms-enhancement-suggestion
Through our myLMS¿ program you can tailor your LMS to your specific needs.

Candine R.
Superintendent
Government Administration, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/04/2018

"Latitude Learning has a course to cater to the needs of every level of post-adolescent learning."

Comments: The opportunity to do several courses for a very nominal fee. These courses can be basic refreshers in certain areas which was covered while I was in college. Additionally, there are also courses which I have not really had much training in so there is an opportunity to gain some knowledge in that area.

Pros: It is easy to use. Many websites are not user friendly and this makes it difficult to scroll through to courses.

Cons: Can be time consuming to navigate courses. There are several courses which is good as this allows for multidisciplinary training opportunities. However, there are often so many courses which are to your liking that it is time consuming to look at all of them.

• Reviewed on 24/04/2018