LatitudeLearning Reviews

by Latitude Learning

• Overall
    4.1 /5
    3.8 /5
    4.2 /5

About LatitudeLearning

LatitudeLearning delivers a learning platform designed for partners to train the people that sell, service and use their products.

Learn more about LatitudeLearning

Rick G.
Training and Safety Manager
Oil & Energy, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/06/2018

"I am a one person training department who relies heavily on Latitude learning to help me."

Comments: OSHA compliance and tracking. New employee on-boarding. Monthly safety training. I do all of this with the help of Latitude learning.

Pros: It works. My learners like to use the system and the training. Your support people are the best. They are always willing to answer a question and help out.

Cons: I have looked at the Captivate LMS and like the visual graphic interface. It is difficult to (for me) change my certification curriculum. I would like to see templates of pages to use for my site. I am not a HTML programmer, so making pages easier for me would be better. Possibly the use of an outside tool like DreamWeaver, XD, or other easy to use webpage builder and import a page.

by Latitude Learning on 3/08/2018

Rick,
We appreciate your feedback. I will pass along your suggestion for additional page templates. Please don't hesitate providing more enhancement suggestion here: https://www.latitudelearning.com/lms-enhancement-suggestion. Your input is valuable to the future decisions made on LatitudeLearning.

• Reviewed on 22/06/2018
Founder/CEO
  • Reviewed on 10/05/2018

"Not a bad system for the money"

Comments: It's ok. Not the best on the market.

Pros: A lot of functionality and features. Definitely will meet a majority of a company's needs. This is a big strength of the system.

Cons: It's not very user friendly. The learning curve is high and even then the steps are very complicated. Seems like they could find easier ways to do tasks.

Ray M.
Managing Partner
  • Reviewed on 21/01/2015

"Latitude Deserves Five Stars"

Comments: I run a training and development firm which specializes in Customer Focus and Service Excellence. It is critical that we practice what we teach. The same must be true for any strategic partners we work with. When we launched our web-based customer experience certification training program we needed an LMS provider that exemplified our service values because to our customers the learning interface is us. After a lot of searching I found Latitude. They have been my valued partner for over four years. The bottom line is that I can count on them for help and support when I need it. Their account executives are focused on understanding my business, tailoring what they offer to help me achieve my objectives and focused on building strong relationships not how much they can get in fees. The Latitude system is pretty user friendly but you can't be a novice. You need to have reasonable analytical skills and a basic understanding of HTML is helpful if you want to figure out how to take advantage all the system has to offer. The good news is if you get stuck, you can access a pretty good library of training resources or purchase the support you need at a very fair price. The best measure of a Company's service capability is when something goes wrong. Since I have been working with my partners at Latitude I have come to depend on the tremendous reliability of their technology. That is until 3 days before Christmas 2014 when one of my clients informed me that there was a major problem with my portal. All of the extensive customization we had brought to our portal was gone. I called the service team, they jumped on the problem immediately and within less than an hour all was resolved. The service person followed-up up with me to ensure I was content as did my account managers one who was away and the other who was home sick. When it comes to technology, nothing is perfect and things can go wrong. It is naive to think otherwise. So when you get this kind of rapid response and follow-through when there is a catastrophe it only proves how good a partner they are. The other thing I like about my partners is that they are continually looking for ways to make their system more user friendly, responsive to client needs and adding new bells and whistles. I am so pleased with Latitude that I have referred colleagues and clients. If you need a robust, comprehensive and reliable learning management system, Look No Further Than Latitude.

• Reviewed on 21/01/2015
Matthew B.
Client Support Guru
  • Reviewed on 1/06/2017

"An overall good experience: good LMS, great customer support"

Pros: The LMS is very reliable
The support staff are superb at resolving issues and very friendly
Latitude seriously values its clients' input and works hard to provide them with the features they want

Cons: The interface and system design are sometimes user-unfriendly, but Latitude is working to make both better
The interface also looks dated but that's also something Latitude is working to fix

by Latitude Learning on 2/06/2017

Matthew,
Great to hear you are finding LatitudeLearning as a reliable LMS. Your experience and success are important to us, which is why we are working to improve our product and the overall success of your training program.

Laura B.
Education Manager
Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/09/2017

"Easy to use and set up"

Pros: The help desk is very helpful and quick to answer questions. I'm not the most technological person and I have encountered a few questions and they were very quick on getting back to me with the right answer.

by Latitude Learning on 25/09/2017

Laura,
Our ClientCare Team ensures your training program operates efficiently and that means quick response time. Thanks for the feedback!

• Reviewed on 19/09/2017
James R.
GM
  • Reviewed on 10/05/2018

"Had a great experience with latitude learning for my managers and support team."

Pros: I was able to manage training across locations easily with provided service. I was also able to tailor unique training experiences not only categorically but for invidual employees.

Cons: Performance metrics needed more specificity. All the tailored training should have more data in metrics. Also different measures as some people do not test well but can perform well.

Zemenu A.
Marketting Research Analyst
Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 6/06/2017

"Over all the application is excellent from my side."

Comments: Save time,make my work easy, very friendly to use the program, improve the quality of my work and flexible to rework.

Pros: It gives spacial opportunity to experience new features.In addition the software save a lot of time and ease to run.It motivates to use in a friendly manner.

Cons: Some times it gets stacked somewhere. I noticed that whenever there is slow laptop operation system, the use is very challenging.

by Latitude Learning on 7/06/2017

Zemenu,
Glad to hear you are finding success using LatitudeLearning. Our team works hard to ensure our clients have a positive LMS experience.

• Reviewed on 6/06/2017
Nikkia C.
Department secretary
Hospital & Health Care, 10,000+ Employees

"Product"

Comments: I had some trouble signing up at first but once i was able to get the correct account the site was great. I was able to use some of the courses as educational hours for work.

Pros: I like that I can access online courses for free.

Cons: The content of the courses need to be updated. I believe I may have taken all the courses I can. There is nothing new that I can take.

Myrna D.

"Easy to use"

Pros: Courses and ease of navigation make this site so powerful and useful. This is a must have for any educator and student alike

by Latitude Learning on 12/06/2017

Myrna,
We are glad you are getting value out of the LatitudeLearning LMS.
Thanks for your feedback.

Loreen B.
  • Reviewed on 3/02/2017

"Great LMS for the Corporate world"

Comments: Having been in the corporate training industry for many years, as well as an experience instructional designer, I was looking for the perfect LMS that would track and report staff learning as well as be flexible enough for the trainer and instructional designer. Latitude Learnings LMS is exactly what I was looking for. The ease of use is not just for the learner, but includes the Admin and designer as well. It easily accepts my Captivate files and plays them exactly as intended. Its a great application, simple enough for those that don't need all the bells and whistles and big and strong enough to handle everyone's training needs and requirements. Thanks

• Reviewed on 3/02/2017
Edward H.
Owner/Administrator
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/04/2018

"The platform comes with plenty of tutorials and has a clean interface."

Comments: Options to create what I want in a way that my users will benefit from the experience.

Pros: Once you play around with it, you realize the navigation is intuitive. It is customizable to fit the learning styles of the audience.

Cons: There is a short learning curve to learn how to set up content and organize the content in a way that fits the type of training/learning that is being developed.

by Latitude Learning on 26/04/2018

Edward,
Thanks for your feedback. We can only grow from hearing what our customers want in an LMS. Technology is forever changing, and so is our LMS. Please join other customers by participating in discussions on the enhancements that are important to you and your organization. https://www.latitudelearning.com/r-d/lms-roadmap

• Reviewed on 24/04/2018
Sherry C.
HR Director
Automotive, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 9/06/2017

"Good group of classes"

Pros: Easy to use for staff. Easy to use for me as the administrator. A lot of classes are available. The fact that I don't pay for it is a bonus.

Cons: I would like to see more classes regarding current issues such as discrimination, sexual issues, medical marijuana usage, etc.

• Reviewed on 9/06/2017
Gloria S.
Quality Engineering
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 201-500 Employees
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 21/08/2018

"Best Learning Management Software"

Pros: This is one of the best learning management software i have come across, with very detailed approach and material for every topic.

Cons: Not much to think of. Definitely they need to include lot of online training which can benefits the users.

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 21/08/2018
Holly S.
HR Coordinator
Human Resources, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/09/2017

"Simple to navigate, and so helpful!"

Comments: I learned so much from the virtual classrom, it has helped me in the field i currently work in, and i am so thankful!

Pros: I love how easy it is to navigate from where i need to be and where i need to go in order to see what im looking for

Linda B.
Corporate Trainer
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/03/2018

"I was real excited to find this software since I am the only trainer in a very small company."

Comments: It's free and the user interface is very intuitive. Easy to navigate.

Pros: That it's free since we are a very small company. Love the fact you can customize it. I like the user interface. It's very easy to enroll in courses and customize the interface.

Cons: Very complicated in uploading SCORM packages. I use ActivePresenter as my authoring tool and when I upload, I have to contact tech support to manipulate the manifest. These two applications do not play nice together.

• Reviewed on 16/03/2018
Cody R.
Real Estate, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2/10/2017

"Great product that has a lot to offer for free."

Comments: A great free training platform.

Pros: I can have up to 100 employees training on the free version. I can use the SCORM format. I can also create custom quizzes.

Cons: I have had a difficult time uploading content in the SCORM format. I had to try several times before my folder was accepted.

by Latitude Learning on 5/10/2017

Cody,
Thanks for using our Forever Free LMS for up to 100 users. You'll get the same feature-rich LMS in use by Fortune 500 companies.

• Reviewed on 2/10/2017
Lydia H.
Founding Executive Director
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 1/10/2019

"Prefer Old Platform Format"

Comments: Disappointed.

Pros: I don't care for the new format at all.

Cons: I don't like anything about the new system. I prefer the previous system that included trainings included. If I had time to develop trai​nings I would have been using the previous system. The new format should have transferred the old trainings and added the new options to develop trainings. I no longer use this system at all.

• Reviewed on 1/10/2019
Jemel A.
Professor
  • Reviewed on 11/05/2018

"I found it a breeze to use. It also has a lot of out of box tools that are helpful"

Pros: Easy to use. The tools. And the online interface. All of.this makes transitioning to it from blackboard eaiser and less scary

Cons: Trying to get my university to try it based on the options available. It would be great if a couple of faculty could use it and gather data to convince others to adopt the software university-wide

• Reviewed on 11/05/2018
Aaron P.
Operations Manager
Wholesale
  • Reviewed on 18/04/2018

"A Pioneer in Learning who Fell Behind"

Comments: It was my first foray into online learning platforms, I learned what worked for me and what didn't. I learned some of the ins and outs of creating an online learning platform.

Pros: I like LatitudeLearning for what they were a few years ago: a pioneer in online learning platforms. They had a feature-rich platform that met my expectations for a learning platform back then.

Cons: The platform hasn't evolved fast enough to keep up with new competitors. There are platforms available now for less than LatitudeLearning with a broader (and more useful) feature set. Creating and launching courses is much simpler in other platforms. In short: they've fallen behind.

• Reviewed on 18/04/2018
Training and Development
Biotechnology, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/05/2018

"Support is great. I like the system and would recommend."

Pros: Customer support. Once mastered it can be used friendly. I like the icons and multiple resources. Toggling from 1 resource to another is nice.

Cons: Learning curve takes longer than I expected. In the beginning it was a bit clunky. The customer service dept did help me on multiple occasions.

COO
Management Consulting, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 9/10/2018

"My latitude learning experience"

Comments: I am providing Security Awareness Training for my client base

Pros: Fairly easy to use, good support when there are question

Cons: No generic search for keywords and solutions.
The hierarchy is a bit tricky

• Reviewed on 9/10/2018
Beth D.
Administrator, Accounting & HR
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/08/2018

"LatitudeLearning"

Pros: please to keep all trianing information.

Cons: The free lessons werenot attached and available to my account

• Reviewed on 14/08/2018
Justin D.
Manager of Training and Development
1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/05/2018

"From a trial period, I knew it was great product"

Pros: The Easability makes it great for anyone who doesn't know the system to pick up and run with it quickly and effectively.

Cons: It may not have all the bells and whistles of some of the competitors - but many times I wouldn't use those features anyways

• Reviewed on 14/05/2018
John H.
Instructional Design Manager
E-Learning, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/09/2017

"Very easy LMS for small user groups"

Comments: The free use of the product for small groups was a great help.

Pros: Really loved the fact that you are able to use the service for free when testing content with a small number of users. Worked great with my Articulate Rise SCORM content.

Cons: Wish it had a free trial period for larger groups and the ability to integrate personalised learning streams. Apart from that, it's a very easy product to use.

Sandra S.
Marketing Communications Manager
Renewables & Environment, 501-1,000 Employees

"Versatile tool"

Pros: Latitude allows my company to involve several different department owners in customizing training courses for their users. In a growing company, this is imperative and will only increase in use. Training staff were knowledgeable and able to walk our group through a better understanding of the tool.

Cons: The portal customization is clunky and difficult to easily and quickly use. Users would benefit from a drag and drop user interface for branding purposes. It also seems difficult to quickly upload a group of users or change where a user reports as the company expands its use and people change jobs. I only use the software every month or two, so users with more time in the platform may not have these issues.