15 years helping New Zealand businesses

About Scalenut

Scalenut reduces 90% of time and drives 10x organic traffic by 🛠️automating your entire content lifecycle with AI.

Learn more about Scalenut

Pros:

Cons:

At the moment there is a lack of integration (e.g. with Wordpress) and especially of languages other than English in both content generation and settings.

Scalenut ratings

4.7

9.1/10

Scalenut has an overall rating of 4.8 out 5 stars based on 393 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Scalenut before?

Darlene
Darlene
Executive Account Manager in US
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

Great Customer Service Help

5.0 last month New

Comments: We use this almost daily to support our SEO endeavors. It's easy to use and intuitive user interface. Sometimes it produces somewhat repetitive info but that is not unique to them. Overall it works great for our needs.

Pros:

Customer Service AI is easier to use than other apps Works great to support our SEO endeavors

Cons:

difficulty signing into account via my company account

Dawood
Dawood
Business writer in Pakistan
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Scalenut is the ultimate AI package for every writer out there

Comments: My overall experience with Scalenut has been incredible so far as I have been using this tool for quite a while now after trying various other AI tools previously. It is a cost-effective solution to the overall needs of the writers while they write long-form blog posts, email copies, engaging social copies, and much more. Generating high-ranking content on Google with more traffic generation opportunities was never this easy. I have already recommended Scalenut to all peers and Believe me you should try this tool too. I bet you will never regret this decision.

Pros:

I like the product's easy-to-use and understand user interface that is very facilitating especially to the new writers. The AI content generation is fast and creative as the tool offers various brainstorming opportunities to the users through which every kind of reading material can be generated effectively. Features like Free royalty-free images library, Top-notch SEO, and productive keyword ranking features allow the users to outshine their competition while they generate content by using Scalenut.

Cons:

The editing feature of the software tool is a little hard to understand at first but once you practice this tool at least 2 or 3 times, it works as smoothly as any of the tool's other features.

Nima
Content marketing manager in Argentina
Marketing & Advertising, 201–500 Employees

Great for us to gain the target audience.

Pros:

Quick response support team. It allows us to reach the target audience and win them by publishing content on social media and websites.

Cons:

There is no Integration I want, which is a big shortcoming for me.

Majeed
SEO Analyst in US

Scalenut The Perfect AI Tool for SEO/ Content Marketing

Pros:

The ease with with you can curate content for a particular keyword based on the market research done by the tool itself is commendable. It will not spit out some quality content but also grade your own human written content as to how it can rank higher on SERPs.

Cons:

This is a difficult one! Honestly there is nothing bad about the product so far!

Engr Bilal
Engr Bilal
CEO in US
E-Learning, 11–50 Employees

One of the Best, Affordable,and Trusted AI Writing Tools around

Comments: I have really enjoyed using this tool. UI and UX are well designed and it is fast in all areas. There is nothing cheap about it. In addition, the output quality of the AI is excellent, regardless of whether you use the long-form or short-form generators. There is now a single platform where I can obtain articles, and it is Scalenut. I no longer need both a writing tool and an article optimization tool

Pros:

The NLP features were the most appealing to me. The competitor analysis was also very useful. However, it was most helpful in climbing up the rankings in Google. You don't have to worry about text quality when using this program.

Cons:

So far, nothing has been found. The release of new features is going well, so far. There is no option for affiliates, I would recommend adding them to make it super-fit.

Matthew
Matthew
Director Of Marketing And Advertising in US
Internet, 10,000+ Employees

Among the best long-form authors today.

Comments: As a budding entrepreneur, I'm responsible for a wide variety of tasks, from writing and editing material to managing social media and generating new business. Having a schedule so full that you can't even fit in a lunch break might make it feel difficult to balance all you're responsible for.I would be lost without scalenut. The app helps me stay on top of all I need to do, so I never miss a deadline or lose track of anything vital. It's also a lot of fun and really simple to use.

Pros:

When it comes to writing for a longer form, I recommend Scalenut. I've exhausted other alternatives, but none compare to the ease and effectiveness of Scalenut. It meets all of my requirements and is quite user-friendly to boot.I like that it gives me suggestions on how to improve my writing the most. Both my strengths and my weaknesses are laid bare before me. This has been immensely beneficial in helping me become a better writer.

Cons:

I have no way of contacting the help desk. I set myself free with Scalenut since it has a demo that will assist me make sense of everything.

Marco
Marco
Branding and Design Consultant in Italy
Design, 2–10 Employees

The best AI-writer currently on the market

Pros:

I've tried a few other AI writers, but ScaleNut stands out for quality. The text generated is profound and factual. I use it mainly for its "quora answer" module and its long-form SEO assistant. I'm now able to create long-form content in a few minutes.

Cons:

Short-form contents aren't the best, but they are improving every single day. The work they are doing is incredible.

Jahangir
Jahangir
Content Writer in Pakistan
Writing & Editing, 11–50 Employees

Jahangir Ali

Pros:

It is very flexible, best ai copywriter I have seen so far, and very less price. Finally! This is the AI writer (extension) of my dreams. It produces excellent copy and content, not to mention a breeze to use. I will upgrade once my trial is over for sure.

Joshua
Joshua
Lead Media Buyer in Singapore

One of the best AI Writing tools around

Comments: It's been a lot easier and faster to write articles because we are now able to cross reference data from the top SERP results and check our article against them.

Pros:

The SEO Assistant allows you to analyze the top 30 search results on Google, including NLP keywords, examples, the top 30 competitors, and their word count, readability, content grade, and image and heading counts. You can usually only find this feature in other expensive SEO tools.

Cons:

It doesn't have all the bells and whistles that some other competing product (Outranking & Frase) has (like outlines and using their own AI engine), but the Scalenut team has been consistantly releassing updates so I'm confident they will catch up in no time.

Manvindra
Manvindra
Digital MarketingExpert in India

Best AI Content Writing Tool in the Market

Pros:

Planning, writing, and optimizing long content is an integral part of it, so the tool does that for me. Scalenut is the best writing tool I have used till now. It has features that will help you create excellent blog posts, write articles, and essays. Scalenut allows me to create natural-toned sentences in any style, tone, or subject. It never fails to provide me with original content for any purpose like blog posts, commercial content, etc.

Cons:

It requires some editing before publishing the content. They update the system regularly to help its users and do less work from our side as much as possible.

Shoukhin
Founder & CEO in Bangladesh
E-Learning, 2–10 Employees

Best AI writing tool with competitor analysis.

Comments: I'm happy with the system and love using it to analyze my competitors. I also really like the tools that provide SEO-optimized content.

Pros:

Scalenut is a revolutionary AI copywriting assistant that can generate content in real-time. Online marketing agencies can use it for generating blog posts for their clients with little human input. By using this Scalenut AI writer, you can create a whole range of content types - from blog posts to emails. It understands the structure of language and will produce original content at a fraction of the cost. It will create content that is full of interesting facts, data, and quotes to inform your readers.

Cons:

Sometimes, Scalenut will create irrelevant content when writing long-form articles.

Arshad
Proprietor in Pakistan
E-Learning, 501–1,000 Employees

Scalenut is the best since it has a clear, clean user interface and produces accurate, relevant text

Comments: Almost couldn't believe it! Scalenut generated some website text for my first test. So I gave you 50 words to define your company. For each option, Scalenut developed several paragraphs of professional sounding prose. I showed my buddy the findings, who couldn't believe it was written by an AI. Scalenut is well worth the money!

Pros:

I was amazed when I saw how unique the material my first Scalenut test was able to make from just a small piece of my original content. I was expecting to hear useless talk, but I was truly shocked. I stared at it in awe for three minutes, as my mind raced with ideas and I thought about all the different ways it could work. It has been MUCH WORSE. I've paid professional copywriters to do it. Scalenut is a company I think is great. After trying a lot of new AI copywriting tools, I think Scalenut is the best one because it has a simple, clean UI and makes meaningful, accurate text. Was worth the money and very easy to use. I think this software is great and I can't wait to see how it grows!

Cons:

Although it is easy to use, and saves me a lot of time. The amount of time and mental energy it saved me was astounding. Effortless and simple, yet some improvement is needed in speed. I am prety optimest for betterment with the passage of time it will compete all AI tools in the market

Alban
Alban
General Manager in Hong Kong
Computer Networking, 11–50 Employees

Great blogging tool for busy entrepreneurs

Comments: It's difficult to focus on writing when you're a small business owner because you wear many hats, and you don't get a lot of time to do it. It might affect your content generation. You can get good content in one or two hours if you use Scalenut. I ended up writing more frequently that way.

Pros:

One of the best features of Scalenut so far is the outline feature. It gives ideas on how to organize your content. The writing of your outline can be done by the AI, that fleshes out paragraphs keeping in mind SEO. Scalenut is one of the many products I've tried, and it stands above quite a few,even big names. The blog ideas function is helpful when you're just starting. I used the subject generator to send e-mail with good results.

Cons:

The user interface could be simplified. You have to get out of your zone a bit when you're writing because you didn't pick out the tools or ideas that were proposed before. It would be great to keep a bookmark of ideas that you didn't think were worth keeping, but later found a use for.

Felipe
CEO in US
Research, 2–10 Employees

Scalenut - The best AI Writer on the market

Comments: I am a big fan of Scalenut. The products are amazing and the UI is very intuitive, making it easy for you to get work done. I love how their content writing tools are so user-friendly that they allow even those who don't have any experience in digital marketing to create great quality content within minutes. If you're looking for an all-inclusive service that can help you create high-quality articles quickly and easily, this is definitely your best choice!

Pros:

Scalenut provides the best tools for content creation, from SEO research to writing content. Scalenut has it all.

Cons:

Can be a little pricey. But you get what you pay for. Great tools, UI, and customer service.

Ivan
Ivan
General Manager in Bulgaria
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

A good environment for AI-assisted long-form writing; a great short form AI copywriting

Comments: Scalenut is still not complete, and I am still not very experienced with it. What I have noticed so far is that it entices me to write more and better long-form texts, and the short-form AI copywriting tool is fun.

Pros:

The long-form writing environment gives me an uncluttered space to put down my thoughts, but the research reports are neatly tucked away in the right end of the screen if I need them. The AI assisting tools are not prominent but are there when I need them: for example, when I need to improve the flow of my text by providing a connection between paragraphs, or need to create a conclusion. The short-form AI copywriter, on the other hand, is the realm of automation. I can ask the tool to create as many engaging Facebook posts, email subject lines or Google Ads as I like and just select the ones I like most. Scalenut also offers access to a curated marketplace for copywriting where one can find help writing blog articles, making education videos, and such. I haven't used that part of the service just yet and I don't know how good the results will be, but if the developer applies even minimal effort towards maintaining consistent quality standards, it will be a big upgrade over Fiverr or Upwork.

Cons:

1) It is English-only. I know AI works best for English right now, but at least for the short-form AI I'd have liked to see support for other languages. Tools like Rytr support 20+ languages, so it is possible. 2) The interface still requires some housekeeping features, like the ability to categorize and archive reports; otherwise, it will become unusable in a matter of months. When I shared my concern with the developers, they assured me such features are coming.

Md
Writer in Bangladesh
Hospital & Health Care, 2–10 Employees

Fantastic Tool for Speeding the Content Process Along

Comments: Overall, I was very impressed with Scalenut. I'm a decent writer, but it's not my bread and butter. And I'm most definitely not a fast writer. There are plenty of times, though, when I need to rapidly generate content for web assets or even placeholder content for UI or website mock-ups. Hiring a writer certainly has its place, but for quick or urgent copy needs, it's not always practical. Scalenut has quickly proven itself to be a tremendous time-saver and workflow enhancer for tasks like the ones I mentioned above. In mere minutes, I can put together a workable content outline and generate paragraph copy that's more than passable without the time and expense it would take me to do the research and write the copy by hand (or hire a writer). The added power of being able to set the tone, target a broad array of content scenarios (from social ad copy to SEO meta descriptions to AIDA copy and many more) and highlight keywords make this a killer tool. Additionally, the company provides a money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with their product. Therefore, if you are looking for an ant killer that is safe and effective, I highly recommend giving Scalenut a try.

Pros:

-The product worked quickly and efficiently to get rid of ants in my kitchen. -It was affordable compared to other ant killers on the market. -The company provides a money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with their product.

Cons:

I was very impressed with Scalenut, none that I could identify.

Scalenut AI assistant

Comments: It is an amazing tool, working on different writing frameworks helps us in our day to day tasks alot.

Pros:

The copy and content it generates are amazing. Me and my team loves it.

Cons:

Everything is amazing, however there are room for improvements.

Terencio
Terencio
Founder in US
E-Learning, 2–10 Employees

Why You Should Choose Scalenut For Your SEO Needs!

Pros:

When generating reports it breaks it down into NLP terms (natural language processing), top ten competition, writing themes & Citations from all the competitor's sites. Scalenut reports also provide commonly asked questions from Quora, Reddit, Google's frequently asked questions and provide ai suggestions. Now for the fun stuff! You can add all this information from the report in the content brief to be easily transferred to the editor in the sequence that you choose. This is great for setting up the outline for long-form content.

Cons:

Now for the not-so-fun stuff! If you are looking for a tool that you can write freely then this may not be the best fit. The SEO Assistant at the moment is tied to the Long-form content editor. What this means is no open editor. I've looked into this and Scalenut suggested that I upgrade. In this example my plan allows me to generate 5 SEO documents per month with 20,000 long-form content words and unlimited short-form content. When I use up all 5 SEO documents that it. If I have 10,000 words leftover I cannot use them because the SEO assistant is literally glued to the content editor.

Muhammad
Writing in Pakistan
Writing & Editing, 2–10 Employees

One of the best Al content Writing tool

Comments: Scalenus's SEO Assistant makes it easy to create long-form content that readers and search engines will love

Pros:

Planning, writing, and optimizing long-form content is an important part of it and so the tool I do that for me.

Cons:

It requires some before editing publishing the content, they do require an update and thus helping that it will become a good al tool ASAP

Barrie
Barrie
Business Owner in UK
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Thank you Scalenut for your excellent program

Comments: Scalenut is helping me to create great, SEO optimised content in a shorter time. The features I have used are easy to get to grips with and the content is excellent. Scalenut is very user friendly and is an advantage in helping anyone with content creation.

Pros:

I find Scalenut very easy to use. I have only used it for a short time up to this point, but the cruise mode feature is excellent. It helps me to craft content around any keywords I have required so far. The content optimiser is as good as anything else I have used. There is so much more I am excited about using in the app.

Cons:

I can't say that I dislike anything up to this point. If there is one thing, but this is very minor, it's the word count in the optimiser. The content provided is often over the recommended length. I'm not sure this is always relevant, but it is good for editing out any repetitive content that the AI may bring up.

Krishna
CEO in India
Environmental Services, 2–10 Employees

I love Scalenut

Comments: I love Scalenut! I have used it for a year, and I am impressed with the software design. It's very intuitive, easy to use, and does a great job by automatically formatting your content that is SEO friendly. The tool has been around for quite some time now. It remains one of the best copywriting tools on the market today.

Pros:

Cons:

There is more opportunity for Scalenut to explore in the field of long post and story telling.

Design, 2–10 Employees

Best UI AI Writing Assistant

Comments: The interface of the long form editor is similar to what I would like to see in the other AI writing assistant tools. With Scalenut, writing is so fluid and I find myself enjoy using it.

Pros:

Scalenut offers both short- and long-form content creation, with a focus on SEO-optimized long-form content. In my week of experience, the quality of both short- and long-form output isn't bad, but it's not the best among the other AI writing assistants I've used. Additionally, the NLP terms, competition report, and questions are good. UI & UX are superb, very tidy and clean. Research reports are pleasing to look at. Additionally to everyone's favorite Write with AI, there are AI connectors, AI operators, and Templates available in the long form editor. With everything in one place, writing becomes much easier.

Cons:

The output quality will have to be improved to stay competitive. My current output is short, some of it repetitive, and I have to switch back and forth between AI Connectors, Write with AI, and AI operators in order to write more.

Bilal
Bilal
CEO in Pakistan
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

Scalenut is the Best AI Writing Tool for Me

Pros:

Scalenut has been a great experience for me, and I appreciate how it gives us different writing styles and methods. Many of the things other AI writing tools fail to provide, such as bullet points and listicles, are automatically added by it. I like how scalenut makes our content SEO-friendly. Content that is already written can be optimized or a new one can be written. I find this AI writing assistant to be the quickest and smoothest I've ever used.

Cons:

The pricing and limited trial version in scalenut

Tanvir
Tanvir
Content writer in Bangladesh

Scalenut is time saver!

Pros:

I am using this tool since 2022. During this time i saw many improvements specially Chrome extensions which is super useful and cruise mood is beast.

Cons:

Their keyword research technique need improvement and mobile view is not great

Consumer Services, 2–10 Employees

It is very good for the perosn who ever want best experience

Pros:

You can really create an entire content marketing strategy without your fingertips! With Scalenut, you can automate your writing and reach a new level of productivity that will help advance your business.

Cons:

It would be nice if there was a way to stop writing if it sometimes goes the wrong way, as you have to wait for it to finish before you restart, and you are using credits incorrectly.