Filter by:

• Overall

About BrainCert

BrainCert is the easiest way to learn, teach, and collaborate online. BrainCert offers four products in one unified solution.

Learn more about BrainCert

Derek B.
Derek B.
CTO in US

BrainCert is The Best Online Whiteboard

5 3 years ago

Comments: We used BrainCert to replace our previous whiteboard system that was based on Flash. BrainCert is leaps and bounds ahead of the competition we looked at and lets us reach clients who want to use their tablets to join sessions. I would recommend it to everyone.

Pros:

The Virtual Whiteboard API made it easy to integrate BrainCert's whiteboard into our own tutoring system. The automatic session recording is incredible and a must-have feature for our one-on-one tutoring sessions to ensure quality control and safety. The whiteboard space also includes functionality to help users diagnose their connection and webcam/microphone issues which previously would come back to us in the form of support calls and emails. The whiteboard space itself worked amazingly on both PCs and tablets, has all the basic tools and more handy tools like Wolfram Alpha and YouTube that teachers could take advantage of.

Cons:

As a developer, I noticed the API behaved unexpectedly in some places, but nothing particularly major. The whiteboard occasionally takes some time to upload PDFs, but this seems to have been improved in recent updates.

Marla M.
Owner in US
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees

Real Estate School Review

4 last year

Comments: Braincert customer service has been very helpful throughout the setup process as well as moving forward with using the program. They are very quick to respond. Overall we are very please with the ease of use and the features.

Pros:

Tests were easy to create. Courses were easy to create. Video capability is a must for us and Braincert makes that possible.

Cons:

Using the course completion certificate feature does not work for us because we have to issue custom certificates. Sometimes the program will boot out a student who is working in the platform.

11 months ago

Hi Marla, Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback. We will forward your feedback to the concerned team and will update you, please write to us at "[email protected]". We would love to hear from you! Regards, Team BrainCert

Shreya
Used the Software for: Not provided

Amazing E-learning platform with awesome features

5 8 years ago

Comments: BrainCert gives a great first impression as its easy to see where you need to navigate to if you are a student, instructor or organization. Clean crisp layout that is engaging and informs the reader about what BrainCert does. BrainCert packs a tons of features that I did not find anywhere else. The Virtual Classroom software was indeed the most amazing tool to conduct live tutorials and classes that I enjoy most. My students love it, especially the whiteboard, audio&video chat, uploading presentations and lot more. I can also record the classroom session as a high-quality video and share it with my students who missed the class. BrainCert has one of the best online testing software that I ever come across. I have done an extensive research, and this is the best. I can create tests in different formats such as Study, Certification, Custom and Search modes with so many options to choose from and customize it to suit my test delivery needs. Also, BrainCert has scoring algorithms such as Standard, Partial-Credit, and Adaptive (similar to GRE/GMAT scoring) that makes it very unique. I can upload all my existing content such as PowerPoint slides, word & PDF documents, audio/video files and create tutorials which I can use as course materials when creating a course. When BrainCert says "create and deliver e-learning content in minutes", they really mean it. I can sell both courses and tests separately and make money. This is something that I really liked. BrainCert deposits the money immediately after each transaction to my Stripe or PayPal account thus cutting down the middleman. I have seen in other educational platforms where they release the money only after 30 days. This is why I like BrainCert a lot. If you are looking for an online LMS for your company, or an online tutoring platform to teach students and also earn revenue, then look no further. BrainCert is the way to go. Also, all their paid plans include a 60-day free trial (crazy generous).

Pros:

BrainCert offers a generous 60-Day FREE trial to try out all the premium features. BrainCert is super easy-to-use and allows selling both tests and courses.

Cons:

None so far. It packs a ton of features and the pricing is super cheap when compared to all other competition.

Victoria C.
Reading Tutor in US
E-Learning, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Braincert for one-on-one reading instruction

4 3 years ago

Pros:

This platform works very well for one-on-one reading instruction for kids in grades 4 and up. Sharing a screen with a student helps focus the student's attention, and using the writing and highlighting tools on the shared screen allows me (the instructor) instant feedback on the student's understanding. Misunderstandings can be cleared up immediately, before the student can learn bad habits from their misunderstanding.

Cons:

While it generally works well, customer support is hard to access when there is a problem. It can take days to hear back from the company.

11 months ago

Hi Victoria, Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback. We will forward your feedback to the concerned team and will update you, please write to us at "[email protected]". We would love to hear from you! Regards, Team BrainCert

Jennifer C.
Owner in US

Fits most needs

4 2 years ago

Comments: Just used for hosting video recordings and online practice tests. Would like to use for live classes if quality improves.

Pros:

Easy to use. Fits most needs. Would like to utilize more.

Cons:

Virtual live classroom and recordings. No longer use this function.

11 months ago

Hi Jennifer, Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback. We will forward your feedback to the concerned team and will update you, please write to us at "[email protected]". We would love to hear from you! Regards, Team BrainCert

Ruth M.
CEO in UK

Easy to use, great API solution

5 3 years ago

Pros:

API. Frequent upgrades are great. SSL, custom URL. Great customer service. API. Frequent upgrades are great. SSL, custom URL. Great customer service.

Cons:

Recent upgrades fixed all things we were previously unhappy about. Everything else is great. Recent upgrades fixed all things we were previously unhappy about. Everything else is great.

Robert S.
Principal Solutions Architect in France
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees

BrainCert experience

5 last month New

Pros:

Very Professional Content of the courses Passing the course score means in general passing the real certifications

Cons:

Expired courses after a period of time.

Parthasaradhi A.
Senior software engineer in US
Telecommunications, 5,001-10,000 Employees

Excellent courses

5 2 years ago

Comments: Clear explanation of all questions

Pros:

detailed explanation of all questions described in exam

Cons:

nothing specific all contents are good sometimes site is slow

Cornelia B.
Accountant in US
Government Administration, 5,001-10,000 Employees

Needs Upgrade

2 2 years ago

Pros:

Ease of logging in. There is not much else!

Cons:

It tally’s your score incorrectly. For example, it tells you get 99% correct when you know you did not do that well. It logs you out after a while which is fine. However, you have to exit the entire system to go back in.

11 months ago

Hi Cornelia! We apologize for the inconvenience caused. BrainCert is constantly working towards making the user experience seamless. Please write to us about your problem on "[email protected]" and we will try to resolve it at the earliest. Regards, Team BrainCert

Leonardo C.
Managing Director in UK

Using the virual classroom

5 3 years ago

Comments: We are happy with the classroom, it is well suited to the class environment and it is much better than other solutions. We are planning to continue to use it in the future

Pros:

The software is easy to use and the students learn very fast how to navegate so you spend more time on the actual sibject

Cons:

The integration to our website took longer than expected. The information regarding api is sketchy and we had learned through trial and error. Customer service needs to improve as it took a long time to get an answer

Michal S.
ceo in Slovakia
Education Management, 2-10 Employees

Good app

5 3 years ago

Pros:

easy and useful, it is enough for own needs

Cons:

Isn't possible to save/export chat after class (only during).

Eamonn B.
Company Leader in UK
Education Management, 2-10 Employees

Support tickets - take over 24 hours for response

3 3 years ago

Comments: Mixed - It would be really cool if tutor and student could enter the class in advance (10 minutes). But we have the basic version I think this is a feature of the more premium product

Pros:

The class works and functionality is good

Cons:

The ticket response in my experience is abysmal - If you have a problem you can wait 48 hours plus. 24 hours is a good response time for Braincert. It's clear the ticket is not handled by one person so the agent can respond with the same question more than once. If they have not understood the question or ask the same one twice then you can be the best part of a week to get action on the issue.

Souzan E.
Medical student in US
Medical Practice, Self Employed

Amazing

5 2 years ago

Comments: Amazing

Pros:

It helped me with cdm cases that mceeq1 exam had .

Cons:

I did not find disadvantages, it was very fast and had all the lectures I needed to Atleast pass the exam

Bijay C.
DIRECTOR in Bangladesh
Education Management, 11-50 Employees

Amazing LMS in my whole career

5 3 years ago

Comments: it is a very good LMS for all including corporate,learner,teacher

Pros:

Everything IN THIS SOFTWARE GOOD FOR ALL

Cons:

NOTHING IN THISS SOFTWARE. EVERYTHING IS OK

Student in Canada
E-Learning, Self Employed

Simple but lacking features

4 3 years ago

Pros:

It is very easy to setup and get started. The free account offers everything necessary to do basic online virtual classrooms. The audio/video is very good compared to competitors, and barely ever disconnects.

Cons:

The whiteboards themselves are very small. You cannot scroll down or to the sides enough, or zoom out or in. It is necessary to open up too many different tabs, which instead of scrolling left and right in the tab bar, they simply each become super small and hard to click.

US

Recommendable Platform!

5 5 years ago

Comments: We analyzed this platform for its usefulness for our teams, price comparisons and technology usage and found it very effective. We were part of beta users group and we also compared this product with others.

Pros:

-Good price -Good CS -Easy to use/setup -Passed our user tests -Advanced technology

Cons:

Not many at this time...

Rachel H.
Auditor in US
Accounting, 5,001-10,000 Employees

CPA review course

5 last month New

Pros:

The interface of the software is easy to navigate. I love that I can keep track of which sections I have went over by clicking the Learned button.

Cons:

It would be helpful to be able to reset the progress for when I want to review a section.

Silfrido G.
Silfrido G.
Instructor in Venezuela
E-Learning, 501-1,000 Employees

Your best virtual classroom

5 2 years ago

Comments: It has been wonderful because of the ease of handling.

Pros:

I like the completeness of its virtual classroom functions, the simple way to carry out the activities from a cell phone. Its platform is the best with online content management.

Cons:

The ease of loading the contents through a cell phone can represent a disadvantage in case of not having the adequate battery charge or if at any time there was a connection failure. The rest are good things that are detailed.

David A.
Mathematics/Physics Teacher/Tutor in US
E-Learning, Self Employed

5 Minute Preview

2 2 years ago

Pros:

Seems quite intuitive, Can include videos, Wolfram and LaTex look interesting!

Cons:

1. I could not see how to change the pencil color, a very useful feature! 2. I could not see how to import a document for group discussion (ie pdf) 3. My Wacom Tablet did not allow me to write on the whiteboard. 4. When discussing important ideas in Mathematics and Physics, diagrams frequently get overloaded with marks I make to direct attention to what I am discussing. Only one online classroom that I have used has solved this problem and in a very creative way! 5. Eraser seems bulky, difficult to know what is being erased.

11 months ago

Hi David! We apologize for the inconvenience caused. BrainCert is constantly working towards making the user experience seamless. Please write to us about your problem on "[email protected]" and we will try to resolve it at the earliest. Regards, Team BrainCert

Sid J.
Student in Pakistan
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

Review about braincert

4 2 years ago

Pros:

* organized-its very organized and arranged in a very easy way *user friendly - there are no complexities, its simple to use * the colours are nice and soothing

Cons:

*sometimes I have to go back /refresh just to continue

Mohanraj C.
Mohanraj C.
Technology Lead in India
Computer Software, 10,000+ Employees

Exam Dumps

5 2 years ago

Comments: Learn easily and implement easily whatever the usecases

Pros:

AWS exam dumps actually playing vital role to prepare before appearing to real exam. This Braincert helps you lot.

Cons:

The way of teaching and explanations is a key roles

Solomon L.
Cloud Security in UK
Internet, 11-50 Employees

My sting with braincert

5 2 years ago

Comments: My overall experience with Braincert was great, gave a very good perspective of how the exams look like.

Pros:

1. Its easy to use 2. Detailed and well thought out explanation

Cons:

1. Some of the answers are wrong 2. Not very mobile friendly

José M.
Content Manager in Brazil

Frustrated with Suppor

3 3 years ago

Comments: I set up a languages school, but didn't really start it on this platform. After setting up the whole stuff on BrainCert I had a few questions (only six), essential to my decision of purchasing, but the support department fell short and after a few trials I gave it up. I wouldn't like to depend on a company with that low quality support.

Pros:

BrainCert is definitely very userfriendly and intuitive.

Cons:

The support is very faulty. They seem to trust too much on their knowledge base which is an endless maze and you just can't find yourself in there. Personal support seems to exist, they send messages to you, but when you really need it, it isn't there.

3 years ago

Hi José - Thanks for taking time to write the review. We offer priority support ticketing system for paying customers.'Free users' can only rely on knowledge base articles and basic questions answered by online chat support.

Karen W.
ESL Teacher in US
Education Management, Self Employed

Great Platform!

5 2 years ago

Comments: Its easy to use and affordable!

Pros:

I love this platform! It allows me to create and build my teaching business with ease. It's wonderful!

Cons:

There are no cons in my opinion. I have not had any problems.

Allee S.
Allee S.
Ceo in US

Easy, Fast Setup

5 5 years ago

Comments: We utilized BrainCert to upload and showcase our free Addiction Recovery CE courses. It's a great service that's easy and fast to setup.

Cons:

Features are limited for more extensive course